Author Topic: Grossest part I've ever seen.  (Read 5907 times)

cky enthusiast

Re: Grossest part I've ever seen.
« Reply #60 on: September 21, 2021, 03:03:56 PM »
i don’t like this part. i don’t like hucking in general. i just think it’s funny that the people that call for more gatekeeping probably would have had their stuff taken at any of the places i skated that had actual gatekeepers… part of the reason i think it’s wack and has its place in the past but i only grew up skating love so wtf do i know

somefucker

« Reply #61 on: September 21, 2021, 03:11:29 PM »
this was a full assault on the senses. pure garbage, no question.  What's crazy is how much SLAP has softened, 5 years ago there would have been a lot less people sticking up for him.  knee knockin sum bitch. Anyone notice aurelian on etnies?

The only dude that gets it.

Ya’ll can’t go soft on me now

Roy Machine

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -4
« Reply #62 on: September 21, 2021, 03:14:29 PM »
He's like the j Casanova of Skateboarding. Even tho nobody likes his output he continouses his path without hesitation.

IpathCats

« Reply #63 on: September 21, 2021, 03:16:44 PM »
i don’t like this part. i don’t like hucking in general. i just think it’s funny that the people that call for more gatekeeping probably would have had their stuff taken at any of the places i skated that had actual gatekeepers… part of the reason i think it’s wack and has its place in the past but i only grew up skating love so wtf do i know

Yea I guess it's pretty important to define exactly what I'm advocating for, and for you to define what exactly you're referencing. There's levels to all of that shit. I didn't grow up at emb in the early 90's or anything, but the old guys at my local would definitely call you names if you were pushing mongo or doing some clown shit like this. I'm not saying we physically hurt anyone or steal from people, but most kids could use a little public shame these days. I'm all for helping people learn, no one starts off with style, but giving lame ass dudes like this Jeff guy a pass isn't helping anyone. Kids coming up should see this guy get clowned, and ishod get praised, then decide for themselves. Also, there's a huge difference between a pro part, and just someone skating. There's a difference between someone really trying to skate and push themselves, and some fully padded rando just going to the skatepark like they would a basketball court. I'm not gonna fuck with the rando, but if one of the regulars at my local starts doing mobbed ass double/triple flip variations off of everything in the park, he's gonna hear about it, and get REGULATED.

IpathCats

« Reply #64 on: September 21, 2021, 03:45:04 PM »

Also, Love wouldn't have been Love, if it wasn't for all the hate. Feel me?

cky enthusiast

« Reply #65 on: September 21, 2021, 03:54:48 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Also, Love wouldn't have been Love, if it wasn't for all the hate. Feel me?

IpathCats

« Reply #66 on: September 21, 2021, 03:57:49 PM »

Sifter

• Rep: 48
« Reply #67 on: September 21, 2021, 04:27:30 PM »
I love his shed rat myfirstkickflip style.  Visual aids but it has a certain charm.  That nollie flip for example XD

Shrinedescender

• Rep: 153
« Reply #68 on: September 21, 2021, 04:37:39 PM »
lets see your footy  8)

Basically I've got two minutes of footy but I'm not using any of it because it's already been done in 411 issue #52

boi-cuzudo

« Reply #69 on: September 21, 2021, 04:40:49 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Yea I guess it's pretty important to define exactly what I'm advocating for, and for you to define what exactly you're referencing. There's levels to all of that shit. I didn't grow up at emb in the early 90's or anything, but the old guys at my local would definitely call you names if you were pushing mongo or doing some clown shit like this. I'm not saying we physically hurt anyone or steal from people, but most kids could use a little public shame these days. I'm all for helping people learn, no one starts off with style, but giving lame ass dudes like this Jeff guy a pass isn't helping anyone. Kids coming up should see this guy get clowned, and ishod get praised, then decide for themselves. Also, there's a huge difference between a pro part, and just someone skating. There's a difference between someone really trying to skate and push themselves, and some fully padded rando just going to the skatepark like they would a basketball court. I'm not gonna fuck with the rando, but if one of the regulars at my local starts doing mobbed ass double/triple flip variations off of everything in the park, he's gonna hear about it, and get REGULATED.

will they comply?

rukes

• Rep: 221
  • Yabba dabba doo
« Reply #70 on: September 21, 2021, 04:46:21 PM »
Dude should be an astronaut the way he manages to land them rockets
Is it true?  Or did you read it on the slap message board?

ziggy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -207
« Reply #71 on: September 21, 2021, 05:12:04 PM »
you don’t have to like this brand of skating but threatening to ‘regulate’ people is some jock shit

IpathCats

« Reply #72 on: September 21, 2021, 05:17:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

will they comply?

Oh yea for sure 100% no doubt.

Sk.A.T.A.N

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 715
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
« Reply #73 on: September 21, 2021, 05:18:38 PM »
He used to go by Jeffwonsong and was clowned on a lot/made into the local meme when he lived in FL. Bullying aint cool but back during those days he was somewhat of a dick and brought the bullying on to himself...

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

IpathCats

« Reply #74 on: September 21, 2021, 05:20:14 PM »
you don’t have to like this brand of skating but threatening to ‘regulate’ people is some jock shit

Boy, youre about to get regulated yourself. Watch your posts in this thread, this ain't a game no more.

IpathCats

« Reply #75 on: September 21, 2021, 05:22:19 PM »
Expand Quote
He used to go by Jeffwonsong and was clowned on a lot/made into the local meme when he lived in FL. Bullying aint cool but back during those days he was somewhat of a dick and brought the bullying on to himself...
[close]

Ha, for real. Negative pop is right. That shit was weird. I think he straight up didn't pop at all sometimes.

banksandledges

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 208
« Reply #76 on: September 21, 2021, 05:26:40 PM »
Probably when my dad and I shared a toilet as a child.

I, for one, thought this was hilarious

what is wrong with you

• Rep: 10
« Reply #77 on: September 21, 2021, 06:19:36 PM »

"watch me im a legend"  "lets put some joy division to show how holy guy i am"

old footage included like horrible looking lipslide to handrail....

just horrible...only wannabe "real" skateboarders like people from slap wont accept the fact this part is GROSS AS FUCK
What does this have to do with the topic at hand?

Also, the kickflip over the hydrant is all time, you're wrong

toe_knee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 233
  • Get bent
« Reply #78 on: September 21, 2021, 07:04:08 PM »

just horrible...only wannabe "real" skateboarders like people from slap wont accept the fact this part is GROSS AS FUCK

You keep Heath Kirchart out of this fucking thread
You want some queso?”
Dan Drehobl to me at make a wish, while handing me a hotdog

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1068
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #79 on: September 21, 2021, 09:01:43 PM »
Look I’m sure his dad isn’t the most positive guy in the world but let’s not drag his family into this.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 100
« Reply #80 on: September 21, 2021, 09:35:08 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

yeah i remember seeing him go back and forth with ppl online on some straight up delusional shit. Bragging about all the sponsors he thought he had and how he was about to blow up in skating. He seems to have matured a lot and i’m not gonna jump down those gaps but seriously who wants to watch this shit. Like what is there to prove at this point

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 217
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #81 on: September 21, 2021, 11:20:59 PM »
@OP you obviously haven’t dug very deep into the depths of BPSW era video parts then have you?

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 410
« Reply #82 on: September 22, 2021, 12:10:54 AM »
Expand Quote
This part really supports the argument for needing more bullying/gatekeeping in skateboarding.

[close]

Yea I couldn’t finish that one, I can’t stand when people put their kid footage in a contemporary part…we get it you’ve been skating for a bit, wasnt a good look when creager did it, definitely ain’t working for you bub, that being said, didn’t realize you could rocket flip every single flip trick known to man, or click your heels like a leprechaun on every flip trick you do, nice 2/10

I couldn't take it either.

The heel clicking, upward wrists thing was way too cringe ...

Spicy boi.

• Rep: 9
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #83 on: September 22, 2021, 12:15:02 AM »
@OP you obviously haven’t dug very deep into the depths of BPSW era video parts then have you?

False equivalency right there for sure. That was infancy technical street skating, so that absolutely gets a pass. It's 2021, Damn near 30 years since BPSW, pop and catch your fuckin board.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 217
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #84 on: September 22, 2021, 01:14:35 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

False equivalency right there for sure. That was infancy technical street skating, so that absolutely gets a pass. It's 2021, Damn near 30 years since BPSW, pop and catch your fuckin board.
if you’re going to go down that route then you need to change thread title to “Grossest modern day street part I’ve seen” !

Honestly I wouldn’t step to 99% of the stuff he is skating and I’d be willing to bet that is true for most of us on here.
Is he Gino? Certainly not, but the guy is out there doing his thing, having fun and being a misfit while doing so and I can’t hate on that!
Skateboarding has no rules and that’s what’s great about it no? Sure, style is subjective and all that jazz, but at the end of the day, there’s more things out there in the industry that deserve our collective hate and criticism!

Edit: for the record I think his style/ pop has improved over the years, kook away…

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

goeatsomefriedbread

• Rep: 268
« Reply #85 on: September 22, 2021, 02:11:48 AM »
I found the part morbidly entertaining, like watching a spider devour a wasp

Diamond_Dallas_Pudge

• Rep: -46
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #86 on: September 22, 2021, 02:14:43 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

You keep Heath Kirchart out of this fucking thread

Diamond_Dallas_Pudge

• Rep: -46
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #87 on: September 22, 2021, 02:18:15 AM »
Honestly some of this stuff isnt bad if it was cut down to just 1-2minutes.

Somebodys gotta tell him to fuck off with the *flip trick barely land immediately set up to some nollie trick.

Has nobody told him Less is more?

RoaryMcTwang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 470
« Reply #88 on: September 22, 2021, 02:21:40 AM »
He's like the j Casanova of Skateboarding. Even tho nobody likes his output he continouses his path without hesitation.

This twisted my brain into a knot for a second. In spite of all that has transpired, he’ll always be the kid from PJs WHL for me.

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 206
« Reply #89 on: September 22, 2021, 02:28:56 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Oh, fuck of, ‘the kind of skateboarding I like is the only real style’ soft-skulled weak thinking.

That’s how you kill skateboarding, trying to freeze it into your (usually boring and unoriginal) preferences.

It’s basically the white supremacy mindset of skateboarding, and it’s fucking lame.

If you don’t like it, don’t watch it.
I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea