Author Topic: Limosine skateboards  (Read 71494 times)

Lenny the Fatface

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 333
Re: Limosine skateboards
« Reply #360 on: December 19, 2021, 07:31:00 AM »
Polar has made a lot of awkward, embarrassing graphics. So far, Limosine has not. Andrew Wilson still absent from the video, though.

Eh, I dunno. For reference the link below is either Polar’s  first or second season from back in 2012. It was much better imo, but I’m beating a dead horse.

https://issuu.com/playwooddistribution/docs/polar.skate.co

hotstudios_on_youtube

• Rep: -64
  • ???
« Reply #361 on: December 19, 2021, 07:40:44 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
For every skater there is a hater
[close]

that's real life stuff. this place is all haters looking skaters
[close]

But are all sk9ers h8ers?

the human experience is limitless

one-off

• Rep: 109
« Reply #362 on: December 19, 2021, 07:45:34 AM »
With all this talk of 90s dvds, I just want to see the iconic Wild Things pool cover, just subbing in Max and Cyrus for Neve Campbell and Denise Richards

mj23

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 237
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #363 on: December 19, 2021, 08:24:21 AM »
Yo that fucking sucked.

I really liked Logan Lara's last videos but this is just abrasive and shit. Like having some cool guy staring you down in a NY loft style apartment playing his "people probably won't get this" Spotify playlist and sneering at you like he's better than you because his parents paid 46k per year to Pratt Institue so he could snort ketamine with the art bros.
Sounds like a great time tbh

SmilingBoy

• Rep: 12
« Reply #364 on: December 19, 2021, 10:46:14 AM »
Expand Quote
Polar has made a lot of awkward, embarrassing graphics. So far, Limosine has not. Andrew Wilson still absent from the video, though.
[close]

Eh, I dunno. For reference the link below is either Polar’s  first or second season from back in 2012. It was much better imo, but I’m beating a dead horse.

https://issuu.com/playwooddistribution/docs/polar.skate.co
The Polar hanging roller skater/longboard graphic and the dude with the scooter through their chest is still pretty corny imo. I'm not a huge fan of the font on the snake pit and cyrus board but other than that I think the Limosine graphics are fine so far.

IpathCats

« Reply #365 on: December 19, 2021, 11:59:08 AM »
Man, I been hating since page 3, glad some fools are finally catching up. Love max, but he's overrated on here big time, I would say underrated everywhere else but he did just get a SOTY mention actually, so maybe mainstream skateboarding has it right for once? Weird.

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1608
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #366 on: December 19, 2021, 02:02:13 PM »
Anyone have links on this, seemed like the YouTube wasn’t working this morning….

Bakers Bark

• Rep: 5
« Reply #367 on: December 19, 2021, 02:08:56 PM »
Man, I been hating since page 3, glad some fools are finally catching up. Love max, but he's overrated on here big time, I would say underrated everywhere else but he did just get a SOTY mention actually, so maybe mainstream skateboarding has it right for once? Weird.

Overrated on slap and underrated everywhere is least enviable position. There can be no winning

Jean-Ralphio Zaperstein

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 673
« Reply #368 on: December 19, 2021, 02:18:03 PM »
Anyone have links on this, seemed like the YouTube wasn’t working this morning….
it's on the website/vimeo
https://limosineskateboards.com/

dallou

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 183
    • Music avatar image
« Reply #369 on: December 19, 2021, 02:46:23 PM »

He is not overrated, we are just connaisseur
check my music

Spectre

• Rep: -40
« Reply #370 on: December 19, 2021, 03:00:15 PM »
Anyone have the music playlist? There's  a song i really liked but can't  figure out who it is.

Acky Jacky

« Reply #371 on: December 19, 2021, 05:10:47 PM »
Anyone have the music playlist? There's  a song i really liked but can't  figure out who it is.

Ya gotta be more specific

Spectre

« Reply #372 on: December 19, 2021, 05:21:58 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Starts at around 3:22 .

Acky Jacky

« Reply #373 on: December 19, 2021, 06:38:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Ween - Be my Wife

I had to do some investigation here too, I really liked the song as well *pound*

Spectre

« Reply #374 on: December 19, 2021, 06:45:16 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Ween - Be my Wife

I had to do some investigation here too, I really liked the song as well *pound*

Hell yeah thanks! *pounds*

Dog the Bounty Hunter

• Rep: 2
« Reply #375 on: December 19, 2021, 10:46:12 PM »
5-0 shove it hate? Van Wastell? The fact that not that many people can actually do that trick???? slap is wild
Icehead

somesortofspin

• Rep: -80
« Reply #376 on: December 20, 2021, 01:56:40 AM »
5-0 shove it hate? Van Wastell? The fact that not that many people can actually do that trick???? slap is wild

you really think its wild to not like a ride on 5-0 shov on a fucking curb in full slow motion with blood on his pants.

might be a little exaggerating to say I hate it but its just not up to bar to some other things he has done.

well actually his skating is driving me nuts how his back toes always hang over his tail and are about to toe drag on anything and his stupid trucks shaking around. his ability to grind for 1 second and the editor putting It in slow mo so it looks like a decent grind.

he also makes some insane shit grinding on walls and stuff but most of the time it pisses me of that everything gets hated on except this core New York hipster crew. its not fashion lifestyle hipster its just pure skateboarding hipster. people that like him will hate on anything so I won't shy away from criticizing it the same way as others.

mclovin1336

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 75
« Reply #377 on: December 20, 2021, 02:27:16 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

you really think its wild to not like a ride on 5-0 shov on a fucking curb in full slow motion with blood on his pants.

might be a little exaggerating to say I hate it but its just not up to bar to some other things he has done.

well actually his skating is driving me nuts how his back toes always hang over his tail and are about to toe drag on anything and his stupid trucks shaking around. his ability to grind for 1 second and the editor putting It in slow mo so it looks like a decent grind.

he also makes some insane shit grinding on walls and stuff but most of the time it pisses me of that everything gets hated on except this core New York hipster crew. its not fashion lifestyle hipster its just pure skateboarding hipster. people that like him will hate on anything so I won't shy away from criticizing it the same way as others.

wow, you must be fun at parties!
I think you dont get what Max is giving "us" (= people that love his skating) by skating the way he does? It is about flow, creativity and fun (at least for me) like he doesn't plan most of his tricks. On top of that, he comes off as such a mellow, down-to-earth character and seems like a skate rat (e.g., building DIY spots).

I bet you're one of the dudes that sees skateboarding as a meritocracy (which it is obviously not)?

Scrotal_Recall

« Reply #378 on: December 20, 2021, 02:27:30 AM »
Looks like they got copyright issue with that Primal Fear track on the last part - thats a real shame as it went really
well with the skating and im sure would have helped introduce that Leandoer guy to a load of fresh ears.

somesortofspin

« Reply #379 on: December 20, 2021, 03:01:25 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

wow, you must be fun at parties!
I think you dont get what Max is giving "us" (= people that love his skating) by skating the way he does? It is about flow, creativity and fun (at least for me) like he doesn't plan most of his tricks. On top of that, he comes off as such a mellow, down-to-earth character and seems like a skate rat (e.g., building DIY spots).

I bet you're one of the dudes that sees skateboarding as a meritocracy (which it is obviously not)?

no not really but I never got sponsored and thats why im bitter because Ive always had lots of fun skating and nobody gave me money for it.

if one of my friends skated like this I wouldn't judge him like that. but if you are getting payed for it and skate hipster scene is freaking out about it than let mir spinkle some hateful salt over it if they have double standards like that. bet Andy Anderson has lots of fun skating too and nobody stops to judge him (I enjoy max skating more just saying)

im an asshole. hes having fun. no Red Bull logos. whatever. give him all your money. damn I wish I would've a sponsor.

somefucker

« Reply #380 on: December 20, 2021, 04:18:10 AM »
no not really but I never got sponsored and thats why im bitter because Ive always had lots of fun skating and nobody gave me money for it.

if one of my friends skated like this I wouldn't judge him like that. but if you are getting payed for it and skate hipster scene is freaking out about it than let mir spinkle some hateful salt over it if they have double standards like that. bet Andy Anderson has lots of fun skating too and nobody stops to judge him (I enjoy max skating more just saying)

im an asshole. hes having fun. no Red Bull logos. whatever. give him all your money. damn I wish I would've a sponsor.

less complaining, more skating

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -765
« Reply #381 on: December 20, 2021, 04:32:18 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

less complaining, more skating

You had fun skating yet you expected to be paid
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

somesortofspin

« Reply #382 on: December 20, 2021, 04:41:23 AM »
i didnt expect to get paid it would be a cool side effect though.
disagreeing with opinions seems still not accepted on this page lol.

Urtripping

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 517
« Reply #383 on: December 20, 2021, 04:57:26 AM »

It has so much less to do with your opinion and so much more to do with how you're obnoxiously living in this thread. We get it, you don't like Max Palmer.

Now...

go outside man
I saw your mommy and your mommy's dead

dallou

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 183
    • Music avatar image
« Reply #384 on: December 20, 2021, 05:04:59 AM »
pretty sur he did not retire with that 917 money
check my music

somesortofspin

« Reply #385 on: December 20, 2021, 05:07:39 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

It has so much less to do with your opinion and so much more to do with how you're obnoxiously living in this thread. We get it, you don't like Max Palmer.

Now...

Expand Quote
go outside man
[close]

i dont dislike him fuck you. this video was 6/10 of his own capability.
179 sites on tk being mentally Ill and I cant dislike a video part with 5 posts.
if it annoys you you might have to go outside cause you seem to spend the same amount of time here.
everyone writing shalom here is a psycho and has blood on his hands.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2021, 05:26:11 AM by somesortofspin »

Paperclip20

• Rep: 139
  • Please send symmetrical board information
« Reply #386 on: December 20, 2021, 05:39:32 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Now...

Expand Quote
go outside man
[close]
[close]

179 sites on tk being mentally Ill and I cant dislike a video part with 5 posts.
if it annoys you you might have to go outside cause you seem to spend the same amount of time here.

i think its hilarious u talk shit about Max. u wouldnt say this shit to him at the skatepark, hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes. pathetic lol.

somesortofspin

« Reply #387 on: December 20, 2021, 05:45:10 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Now...

Expand Quote
go outside man
[close]
[close]

[close]

i think its hilarious u talk shit about Max. u wouldnt say this shit to him at the skatepark, hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes. pathetic lol.

this forum lives of things nobody would say into peoples faces. let me see you at plan b talking all the shit you do into Danny ways face or call Colin mckays neck long. the things I said were relatively positive and obviously written to trigger the biggest max fans aka skateboardings biggest hipsters.
under all the hate I said hes also doing insane stuff.

TranquilElephant

• Rep: 6
« Reply #388 on: December 20, 2021, 05:46:30 AM »
Some of y’all are a bunch of wet blankets jeez

somefucker

« Reply #389 on: December 20, 2021, 05:50:55 AM »
this forum lives of things nobody would say into peoples faces. let me see you at plan b talking all the shit you do into Danny ways face or call Colin mckays neck long. the things I said were relatively positive and obviously written to trigger the biggest max fans aka skateboardings biggest hipsters.
under all the hate I said hes also doing insane stuff.

you type like/have the thought process of rawbertson