Author Topic: Post your own music...  (Read 177190 times)

TerryFunk

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 10
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Post your own music...
« Reply #1200 on: April 15, 2024, 10:42:00 AM »
wth happened to TerryFunk's post? I thought that was solid..... good production and MCing! too bad if you deleted your own post man, I enjoyed your tracks.

Anyways love the variety of styles we got here. Not everything is up my alley but generally most tracks are well done I feel. Keep it up music slappers!

Damn, thanks man. I was trying to delete it before anybody caught it. Dont really like to self promote all that much

OldieButFrenchie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 101
« Reply #1201 on: April 16, 2024, 10:37:19 AM »
Expand Quote
wth happened to TerryFunk's post? I thought that was solid..... good production and MCing! too bad if you deleted your own post man, I enjoyed your tracks.

Anyways love the variety of styles we got here. Not everything is up my alley but generally most tracks are well done I feel. Keep it up music slappers!
[close]

Damn, thanks man. I was trying to delete it before anybody caught it. Dont really like to self promote all that much

yeah I know self promotion is awkward....but nowadays if you don't do it hardly anyone hears the stuff you spent so much time working on. but again that was good man! I'm a big fan of Del, Dilla and lots of other producer/rappers so it was right up my alley  8)

TerryFunk

• Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1202 on: April 16, 2024, 04:24:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

yeah I know self promotion is awkward....but nowadays if you don't do it hardly anyone hears the stuff you spent so much time working on. but again that was good man! I'm a big fan of Del, Dilla and lots of other producer/rappers so it was right up my alley  8)

Appreciate that a lot my man. I just get into a weird headspace when it comes to social media. I don’t really want the fame aspect that comes with rap and the industry nowadays, I just enjoy making music. And word I’m a big Dilla head, and Del is one of my biggest influences, as well as Phonte Coleman. Glad you got a chance to check it out before I took it down

club

• Rep: 20
« Reply #1203 on: April 21, 2024, 05:26:20 AM »

here's another lil beat, made it a couple months ago but didn't clean it up until the other night. peace, hope yall had nice weekends n got some skating in <3

TerryFunk

« Reply #1204 on: April 22, 2024, 11:17:27 AM »

here's another lil beat, made it a couple months ago but didn't clean it up until the other night. peace, hope yall had nice weekends n got some skating in <3

Man this one is clean. Love the sample layering. This would be a solid beat for a skate edit

club

• Rep: 20
« Reply #1205 on: April 23, 2024, 04:53:23 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Man this one is clean. Love the sample layering. This would be a solid beat for a skate edit

Thank u!!  :)

roba

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 772
« Reply #1206 on: Today at 05:22:42 AM »

my new ep that’s like a compilation of some house-ish tracks that i had lying around. mixing and mastering is kinda ass, but i do everything myself with very limited equipment so please bear with it

I'm ok with theft. It happens to me all the time.
I steal too

I’m rich and smart

R.I.P Tate