Author Topic: Fred Gall of Nyjah  (Read 13518 times)

goodatmeth

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 629
Re: Fred Gall of Nyjah
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2022, 11:04:38 AM »
Well he knows it was stupid

pdknox

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 6
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2022, 11:06:24 AM »
Maybe Nigel was trying to tell us something when he tucked his meat behind his legs and posed for a picture

JugeL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 306
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2022, 11:18:36 AM »
I bet that Nike money took it down

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2281
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2022, 11:35:00 AM »
everyones life is hard. saying some shit like that will make me feel less to zero empathy towards you.

Damn this is a packed quote.

cherry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 57
« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2022, 11:40:32 AM »
Do u think nyjah got sad? Does he care or even know about Fred gall

HotnSpicyMcChicken

• Rep: -42
« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2022, 11:54:44 AM »
looks like fred realized pretty quickly his comments were kind of wack and deleted the post. good for him, now let this thread die

"I said I was sorry, now shut up about it" is not the virtuous response you think it is. Just because he deleted that dumbass post doesn't mean people aren't going to discuss the fact that he has the intelligence of a child. And that's on ol' Freddie--no one else--for initially sharing that post with the public.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2022, 12:16:34 PM by HotnSpicyMcChicken »

PuffinMuffin

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1433
« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2022, 12:22:55 PM »
Expand Quote
looks like fred realized pretty quickly his comments were kind of wack and deleted the post. good for him, now let this thread die
[close]

"I said I was sorry, now shut up about it" is not the virtuous response you think it is. Just because he deleted that dumbass post doesn't mean people aren't going to discuss the fact that he has the intelligence of a child. And that's on ol' Freddie--no one else--for initially sharing that post with the public.

He deleted it and said his comment was stupid, what more can you ask for? There are a lot of stunted adults, it doesn't mean they're inherently bad people.
i’m 80% skateboarder 20% atlantic puffin enthusiast

HotnSpicyMcChicken

« Reply #37 on: January 29, 2022, 12:28:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

He deleted it and said his comment was stupid, what more can you ask for? There are a lot of stunted adults, it doesn't mean they're inherently bad people.

In no way am I asking for him to do anything else, I'm just saying it's not realistic to expect people to immediately shut up about a post like that once it's been deleted.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2022, 01:11:41 PM by HotnSpicyMcChicken »

ColorWheelsGraphicsOut

• Rep: 4
« Reply #38 on: January 29, 2022, 12:33:49 PM »
Fred Gall says the n word

pro club blanks

« Reply #39 on: January 29, 2022, 12:43:48 PM »
 "Dear Nyjah,

Your tantalizing legs are distracting me and the feelings they muster in me make me uncomfortable"
« Last Edit: January 29, 2022, 12:54:11 PM by pro club blanks »

OldSkater

• Rep: -49
« Reply #40 on: January 29, 2022, 01:32:53 PM »
fred gall making sexist jokes just proves my point of him being a fat loser that never deserved anything.
nyjah dresses bad yes we know it. sports gear is lame in skating.
rather dress like a fat beer drinking lumberjack.
Fred gall meme isnt funny anymore.

fred gall making that comment is lame and sucks

but there is nothing wrong with looking like a fat beer drinking lumberjack

in fact its pretty much my look

nose stalin

• Rep: -8
« Reply #41 on: January 29, 2022, 01:39:44 PM »
Fred Gall says the n word
so does  josh kalis n lennie kirk. tell them theyre canceled.

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1034
  • Gnar Kook
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #42 on: January 29, 2022, 01:46:37 PM »

"Is that the contractor putting in my 5th bathroom?"

veritas

« Reply #43 on: January 29, 2022, 01:51:49 PM »
Slap calls Nyjah a roofie-dropping gang rapist (for good reason) on a daily basis and somehow Fred Gall commenting on his hairless legs is too taboo for our sensitive eyes

:( cancel him please it's just too problematic

Murge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 427
« Reply #44 on: January 29, 2022, 02:07:46 PM »
Slap calls Nyjah a roofie-dropping gang rapist (for good reason) on a daily basis and somehow Fred Gall commenting on his hairless legs is too taboo for our sensitive eyes

:( cancel him please it's just too problematic
Hahah yeah the irony of slap being on a high horse about this granted not a good thing to say but Fred’s post is pretty mild to some things on here.

HotnSpicyMcChicken

« Reply #45 on: January 29, 2022, 03:10:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
hey dumbass, fred didn't say you should shut up, i said you should shut up. maybe work on your reading comprehension before accusing others of having the intelligence of a child

Hey dumbass, I never said Fred said anyone should shut up, I was responding directly to you saying "Now let this thread die", lmfao.

It's like shooting fish in a barrel with you people, I swear.

SatanicPanic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 210
« Reply #46 on: January 29, 2022, 03:13:10 PM »

user18081971

« Reply #47 on: January 29, 2022, 03:18:05 PM »
Slap is cool with outing a closeted couple and publicly humiliating them and harassing them, their friends, and many other people, but it’s too far to call somebody’s legs effeminate

ramplocal

• Rep: 62
  • poser
« Reply #48 on: January 29, 2022, 04:16:00 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I was trying to come up w a witty /funny quote but this is perfection. Also sinner is the 1 that got nyjah into raving

BALAKOV

• Rep: 17
« Reply #49 on: January 29, 2022, 04:56:06 PM »

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 536
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #50 on: January 29, 2022, 04:57:00 PM »
Sounds like Fred rubbed one out to that picture then felt weird about it

Mariatorresflores

• Rep: -94
« Reply #51 on: January 29, 2022, 05:28:03 PM »
Well Fred quickly removed it and I think he's in a good place these days, seems to genuinely be working on bettering himself, so I'll cut him some slack. Besides, when people admit they're wrong we need to accept it because modernly it's becoming less and less common admission. We're all such know-it-alls.

Tangentially, are Nigel's shorts getting shorter lately? Fred's comment wasn't appropriate but geez, I got underwear longer than that. I think if they get any shorter you'll be able to see those doilies on his butt cheeks. After that photoshoot perhaps that's precisely what he wants.

RoaryMcTwang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 455
« Reply #52 on: January 29, 2022, 05:29:07 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Holy shit

dannyprovolone

« Reply #53 on: January 29, 2022, 05:45:57 PM »
hella sus

a few days in horny jail should straighten ol' freddy out

somesortofspin

• Rep: -80
« Reply #54 on: January 29, 2022, 06:00:10 PM »
nothing wrong about looking like a fat drunk lumberjack if you are aware that you look like one and you might have some insecurities because you're kind of the complete opposite of a female. stinky and hairy. than a fully tatted sports jock like nyjah comes around who probably smells like expensive eau de toilette and aloe vera skin cream and fs scrap 5-0s a 30 stair handrail while you barley can fs shovit anymore because gravity.
id hate that man too.

also stop the whataboutism about ben. the thread started because people where just curious about what happened to him and it went down a rabbit hole.

Underpressureflips

• Rep: 46
« Reply #55 on: January 29, 2022, 06:05:05 PM »
Fred Gall saves lives

nicotinewheel

• Rep: -76
« Reply #56 on: January 29, 2022, 06:45:34 PM »
nothing wrong about looking like a fat drunk lumberjack if you are aware that you look like one and you might have some insecurities because you're kind of the complete opposite of a female. stinky and hairy. than a fully tatted sports jock like nyjah comes around who probably smells like expensive eau de toilette and aloe vera skin cream and fs scrap 5-0s a 30 stair handrail while you barley can fs shovit anymore because gravity.
id hate that man too.

igrindtwinkies

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 403
« Reply #57 on: January 29, 2022, 07:53:09 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I'd much rather someone just say it was dumb and move on rather than posting a novel about it like Daan Van Der Linden.  Especially for something pretty tame like this.

kneebone

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 363
« Reply #58 on: January 29, 2022, 08:44:45 PM »
Am I the only who thinks that when Fred wrote “I deleted that stupid shit” that the “stupid shit” is in reference to the photo of Nyjah and not about his comments? Everyone saying he knows he was wrong is giving him a lot of credit…

somesortofspin

• Rep: -80
« Reply #59 on: January 29, 2022, 10:55:41 PM »
Expand Quote
Am I the only who thinks that when Fred wrote “I deleted that stupid shit” that the “stupid shit” is in reference to the photo of Nyjah and not about his comments? Everyone saying he knows he was wrong is giving him a lot of credit…
[close]
who cares?
did anyone hear about the white teacher who couldnt tell the difference between 2 black students? it wasnt the end off the world but he wrote a 3 pagge letter to the whole class [unprompted] touting all the work he'd done for blacks and ultimately thhat got him fired not mistaking the 2 kids. in light of that, fred made the right move. who cares if he is contrite for calling nyjah 'woman leggs'? he;s allowed to think whhatever he wants. its just posts or apologies that get you canceled.

"it wasnt the end off the world" like what situation ever would be "the end off the world"?
how much more can you fuck up than not being able to tell the difference between 2 human beings we have like 796897 different body features. making this a race thing is racist as fuck and if he apologized you can see its good he lost his job.

women legs isnt something he should be "cancelled" over like what career is there even that can be cancelled?
every am is better than that fat motherfucker. fight me. he never inspired me and I dont know single person who care about that guy. him saying some dumb shit is like the drunk guy at the bar who you barley understand saying some mean things. nobody cares. let that crazy guy talk.