Author Topic: WTB Grimple True Full  (Read 682 times)

BartHarleyJarvis

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1072
  • What, me worry?
WTB Grimple True Full
« on: March 14, 2022, 01:48:05 PM »
I know it's unlikely anyone's willing to let one go, but if anyone copped one and needs to make room, I'll take it off your hands.

I found one online in a shop in Ireland, but International shipping is almost as expensive as the deck and I'm still considering it...

rhetoric

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 24
  • Sparkalonius Died For You
Re: WTB Grimple True Full
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2022, 05:58:12 PM »
I know it's unlikely anyone's willing to let one go, but if anyone copped one and needs to make room, I'll take it off your hands.

I found one online in a shop in Ireland, but International shipping is almost as expensive as the deck and I'm still considering it...

Damnit, same, and you beat me to the punch. I'm also considering dropping that much for the damn thing.

**would you skate yours or just hang it??  ???
The activity itself is self-explanatory: Use your fingers to maneuver a small skateboard. But many pros like famous fingerboarder Joe D say this seemingly easy fingerboarding requires the same precision and determination as skateboarding.

BartHarleyJarvis

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1072
  • What, me worry?
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2022, 06:41:22 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Damnit, same, and you beat me to the punch. I'm also considering dropping that much for the damn thing.

**would you skate yours or just hang it??  ???

Anyone who bought 3, sell 2 of them to us please…

Don’t think I’d skate it, although the idea of just laying a sheet of grip straight on it is super satisfying

beatifk

• Rep: 162

Masshole

• Rep: 23
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2022, 07:31:30 AM »
I am unwilling to pay international shipping but if anyone has an extra I'll hop in line after everyone who previously asked. would love to mess around on one. Also a long shot but if anyone in boston wants to let me push around on theirs a lil bit that would be sweet

chumponthis

• Rep: 5
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2022, 10:02:27 AM »

PM'D you!!