Author Topic: Dollin has spoken  (Read 14974 times)

shannamal

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 354
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Dollin has spoken
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2022, 08:10:48 AM »
come on dustin, im sure there's some alcohol near you that you'd rather be abusing than complaining people are too nice now

i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

WavyDavy

• Rep: 128
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2022, 08:15:41 AM »
Wasnt there an IG post from him some weeks ago that he wanted to quit social media?

Bobbybanana

• Rep: 12
« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2022, 08:39:27 AM »
Leo your time to strike is now, take down the batboy
Hangin' with a cool bunch

rocklobster

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2012
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2022, 08:53:57 AM »
I saw Dustin Dollin at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
Venture Truck Height:

5.0 & 5.2 LO
STANDARD - 1.88” - 47.75mm
FORGED - 1.85”- 46.99mm

5.0 ,5.2, 5.6, 5.8 & 6.1 HI
STANDARD - 2.09” - 53.09mm
FORGED - 2.04” - 51.82m

IpathCats

« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2022, 09:20:32 AM »
Spit your shit Dollin! Hahaha I back it.

It's good skateboarding is more inclusive now, but there's some truth to what he's saying.

Also, hes just one washed up drunk pro, try not to get too bent out of shape over his opinion.

S.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 86
    • Fotos avatar image
« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2022, 09:25:26 AM »

Easy for him to say. He WAS invited to Copenhagen Open… Most of us weren‘t, Dustin!

Síota

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 845
« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2022, 09:36:55 AM »
I wonder if he can speak French

CANtransplant

• Rep: 0
« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2022, 10:04:45 AM »

Ziad

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -103
    • bouklao.com avatar image
« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2022, 10:17:57 AM »
someone will get their feelings hurt and try to cancel dollin

ndsr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 164
« Reply #39 on: July 02, 2022, 10:30:40 AM »
why come skating be like everyone welcome
Well spoken, have a gnar

TheWineClub

• Rep: 50
« Reply #40 on: July 02, 2022, 10:47:15 AM »
Dollin should never speaketh

diplodocus

• Rep: 170
  • long neck
« Reply #41 on: July 02, 2022, 10:58:07 AM »
i will say it’s good skateboarding is more inclusive for other non traditional groups. that being said, some gatekeeping parts of the culture still should be around so we can preserve some part of old skate culture going forward. Like making fun of mongo pushers. Like bro just learn to push normally it’s not that big of a deal. or rocket flips. nobody fucks with a rocket flip come on now.

IpathCats

« Reply #42 on: July 02, 2022, 11:08:49 AM »
i will say it’s good skateboarding is more inclusive for other non traditional groups. that being said, some gatekeeping parts of the culture still should be around so we can preserve some part of old skate culture going forward. Like making fun of mongo pushers. Like bro just learn to push normally it’s not that big of a deal. or rocket flips. nobody fucks with a rocket flip come on now.

pro club blanks

« Reply #43 on: July 02, 2022, 12:44:18 PM »
Tough talk for a dude who skated to children of bodom

Gab

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 285
« Reply #44 on: July 02, 2022, 12:51:48 PM »

I love the combo of that song and his skating but yeah this isn’t the best take.

BillTetley

• Rep: 14
« Reply #45 on: July 02, 2022, 04:03:13 PM »
Dude gets blacked out off 15 half-drank beers and thinks it is cool. Upper level cornball shit especially because he don't strike me as a fella that has ever shown up anywhere with beers to share.

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1032
  • Gnar Kook
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #46 on: July 02, 2022, 04:22:17 PM »
Deez nuts

Tabletop

• Rep: -69
« Reply #47 on: July 02, 2022, 04:22:43 PM »
I saw Dustin Dollin at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Funny I saw Geoff Rowley in a supermarket today stealing Milky Way’s too.

cky enthusiast

« Reply #48 on: July 02, 2022, 04:24:56 PM »
piss drunx been kooked from the jump

except elissa

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 100
« Reply #49 on: July 02, 2022, 04:41:05 PM »
Your mom makes it hard not to slip in

HugeBodBoyle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 708
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #50 on: July 02, 2022, 05:40:53 PM »
If it keeps Taylor Silver Medal out, then I back it.

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -261
« Reply #51 on: July 02, 2022, 06:57:14 PM »
Dude gets blacked out off 15 half-drank beers and thinks it is cool. Upper level cornball shit especially because he don't strike me as a fella that has ever shown up anywhere with beers to share.

I think it’s pretty well documented that he’s actually a generous bloke that’s helped almost every aussie pro get to where they are at some point.

I’m positive he would be sharing his generosity with friends around him, especially if it means a session with mates.

Letsfilmavideo

• Rep: 16
« Reply #52 on: July 02, 2022, 07:06:38 PM »
dollin is the aging relief pitcher who just won’t hang it up. he’s blasting smokes in the bullpen, scowling about the talent coming up in today’s era and knowing he’ll never throw as hard as some remember he used to. he’s a relic of a bygone era in the game that’s too fleeting and bittersweet to name. the club is keeping him on for one more season to maybe light a fire under this year’s rookie class and show them how not to crash and burn... let the man post, it’s surely all he’s got left
I always got one of my boys holdin a jar of leak and a fat blunt, so as soon as i land the trick we gettin wet you know?

Steve Kelly

• Rep: -228
« Reply #53 on: July 02, 2022, 08:20:38 PM »
Kind of funny that a huge percentage of slap posts/topics are talking shit on people, which is fine, but people don’t understand what he’s trying to say. It’s basically human nature for groups to haze others, talk shit, etc. We can see it clearly on this site every single day, just in a different form. Because that’s what humans do. I see his point. Sometimes it can be shitty and that’s not good, but there’s some good in the tough love shit also. He’s probably tired of the fake nice BS which is pretty pervasive. You know those same people are talking a gang of shit about each other in private too.

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -765
« Reply #54 on: July 03, 2022, 12:25:41 AM »
Kind of funny that a huge percentage of slap posts/topics are talking shit on people, which is fine, but people don’t understand what he’s trying to say. It’s basically human nature for groups to haze others, talk shit, etc. We can see it clearly on this site every single day, just in a different form. Because that’s what humans do. I see his point. Sometimes it can be shitty and that’s not good, but there’s some good in the tough love shit also. He’s probably tired of the fake nice BS which is pretty pervasive. You know those same people are talking a gang of shit about each other in private too.

He's basically describing slap forum then getting shit on for it. Meta
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 512
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
« Reply #55 on: July 03, 2022, 03:43:51 AM »
Hazing is some dumb jock shit that belongs in a bin. 

IpathCats

« Reply #56 on: July 03, 2022, 05:16:42 AM »

Ha!

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 882
« Reply #57 on: July 03, 2022, 05:22:12 AM »
Participation trophy's and celebrating are also jock shit. Nobody should ever do anything that shows more emotion than a thumbs up or thumbs down.

IpathCats

« Reply #58 on: July 03, 2022, 10:27:21 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Participation trophy's and celebrating are also jock shit. Nobody should ever do anything that shows more emotion than a thumbs up or thumbs down.

Dad?

Loady McGee

• Rep: 57
« Reply #59 on: July 03, 2022, 12:42:35 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Well said.