Author Topic: Beatrice Domond pro for FA very soon  (Read 280947 times)

Steely Daniel

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 465
Re: Beatrice Domond pro for FA very soon
« Reply #2700 on: August 27, 2023, 01:08:49 AM »
Expand Quote
Where do i get paid to stop talking shit and stop mentioning the fake vans video like the rest of yall?
[close]

You mother fuckers are getting paid!? I’m still waiting on a box from Gring King.

The Gringo King from Puerto Vallarta? That motherfucker burned me for 300 pesos!

But yeah I'll gladly take a couple pairs of half cabs to never post in this miserable thread again.

el chino

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -376
  • ants suck!
« Reply #2701 on: August 27, 2023, 03:50:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
So all im getting is yall going to keep quiet for some weird ass reason, hope its free shoes, i want some too
[close]

Does anyone have any idea what the hell this guy is talking about?
[close]
I think he’s joking that the reason people stopped commenting on Beatrice’s huge lack of skate talent or atrocious fake style is because Vans is paying them off with free shoes.
yep, and im still wondering where keepsake went,  i cant imagine how it must feel to film a part for a video that wont come out due to tthe female vincent alvarez
<iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/8ph4y/embed"></iframe>

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 244
« Reply #2702 on: August 27, 2023, 03:52:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
So all im getting is yall going to keep quiet for some weird ass reason, hope its free shoes, i want some too
[close]

[close]
I think he’s joking that the reason people stopped commenting on Beatrice’s huge lack of skate talent or atrocious fake style is because Vans is paying them off with free shoes.
[close]
yep, and im still wondering where keepsake went,  i cant imagine how it must feel to film a part for a video that wont come out due to tthe female vincent alvarez

Well that analogy doesn’t hold up.   He films a ton, maybe too much

needthathufvid

• Rep: -29
« Reply #2703 on: August 27, 2023, 03:54:42 PM »
Vans gonna have to send me a big box of 8.5/9s for me to keep my mouth shut because what I say next could be really detrimental to her career.

Murge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 427
« Reply #2704 on: August 27, 2023, 06:05:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

VA had last part and/or a 2 song part in bunny hop and has tricks after that and done like a day in
Life thing where he still goes hard. And released a part for dickies. Also had tricks in bubble.

VA works hard and doesn’t rest on his laurels and with his tenor in skating he could milk it and he still fucking works and constantly skating. Opposite of Beatrice.  Your analogy is garbage.

Baglady

• Rep: -202
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #2705 on: August 27, 2023, 06:11:00 PM »
Vans gonna have to send me a big box of 8.5/9s for me to keep my mouth shut because what I say next could be really detrimental to her career.
What’s your addy so I can get some youth sized shoes sent to you dawg.

bigdave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 179
« Reply #2706 on: August 27, 2023, 06:24:48 PM »
Not gonna comb 92 pages of this thread but I keep asking myself why the Bunt would do such a thing.
ok thanks

MusclesMarinara

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 103
« Reply #2707 on: August 27, 2023, 06:34:16 PM »
Not gonna comb 92 pages of this thread but I keep asking myself why the Bunt would do such a thing.

Corporate shills
Alex Olson never had the makings of a varsity athlete.

sometimeperhaps

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 143
« Reply #2708 on: August 27, 2023, 07:27:27 PM »

Vans is their presenting sponsor. I think she was also in town when the bunt Jam was going on so I guess timing worked out

needthathufvid

• Rep: -29
« Reply #2709 on: August 27, 2023, 07:29:20 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
What’s your addy so I can get some youth sized shoes sent to you dawg.
let’s get this ball rolling what company you work for so I can put it in my bio and tag in my posts 🙏

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1958
« Reply #2710 on: August 27, 2023, 07:53:30 PM »
I did a couple 5050 shuvs yesterday.

Banned from the room

« Reply #2711 on: August 27, 2023, 08:30:57 PM »
What’s Guy Mariano have to do with this?

4 wheels two trucks and not enough footage to justify position by traditional standards

Banned from the room

« Reply #2712 on: August 27, 2023, 08:32:49 PM »
Haven’t seen this much backlash on a pro in association with a shoe company since MJ with Adidas.

Adidas didn't deserve him. Or Quim or Jahmal and on....

Banned from the room

« Reply #2713 on: August 27, 2023, 08:50:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Where do i get paid to stop talking shit and stop mentioning the fake vans video like the rest of yall?
[close]

You mother fuckers are getting paid!? I’m still waiting on a box from Gring King.

I think they just tell people they gonna send the trucks hoping you won't ask twice

Southernmost

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 138
« Reply #2714 on: August 27, 2023, 08:50:32 PM »

I believe “The #1 skate show on the planet” pays them well.

bigdave

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2715 on: August 28, 2023, 06:44:20 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Vans is their presenting sponsor. I think she was also in town when the bunt Jam was going on so I guess timing worked out

Worked out is doing loads of heavy lifting here.
ok thanks

Democratic Republic Of Mongo

• Rep: 130
« Reply #2716 on: August 28, 2023, 08:14:43 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Pun intended?

bigdave

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2717 on: August 28, 2023, 10:00:50 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Pun intended?

WHO CAN SAY?
ok thanks

el chino

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -376
  • ants suck!
« Reply #2718 on: August 28, 2023, 06:54:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]

VA had last part and/or a 2 song part in bunny hop and has tricks after that and done like a day in
Life thing where he still goes hard. And released a part for dickies. Also had tricks in bubble.

VA works hard and doesn’t rest on his laurels and with his tenor in skating he could milk it and he still fucking works and constantly skating. Opposite of Beatrice.  Your analogy is garbage.
show me a clip that aint some shove it noseslide on a bank, or a fucking blunt variation on a pyramid like ditch, its like relying on a 5050 front shuv to me, the dudes skating sucks even if he films a lot or not
<iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/8ph4y/embed"></iframe>

Idk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 310
« Reply #2719 on: August 28, 2023, 07:03:32 PM »
Vincent had a gnarly ankle injury during Skate Rock Japan and since then he’s never been the same. Kinda sucks they didn’t go in depth about it that might’ve given him some grace with his limited trick selection. But his Pretty Sweet part is insane.

ToySanta

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 119
« Reply #2720 on: August 28, 2023, 08:41:15 PM »
Vincent Alvarez also came on the scene blowing everybody’s minds the year DC threw a King of LA contest, while working in a McDonald’s meatpacking plant, with no cell phone so TM’s were blowing up his  friends phone on his behalf, and he didn’t get back to Sam Smyth for an entire year.. He wasn’t thirstin for a spotlight, he works hard for what he has and still loves to skateboard despite a semi-debilitating injury.

You don’t have to like his footage to know he is nothing like Beatrice.

Murge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 427
« Reply #2721 on: August 29, 2023, 05:10:12 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]
show me a clip that aint some shove it noseslide on a bank, or a fucking blunt variation on a pyramid like ditch, its like relying on a 5050 front shuv to me, the dudes skating sucks even if he films a lot or not

You can watch any part of his and find a clip that’s not a nose shove  or blunt. Shit off the top of my head in his dickies diy edit he pole jams over a ditch canal area. Your take is absolutely fucking fried.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2023, 08:19:03 AM by Murge »

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3385
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #2722 on: August 29, 2023, 07:26:34 AM »
Imagine how brain dead you’d have to be to equate the talent levels of Vincent Alvarez and Bea.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 244
« Reply #2723 on: August 29, 2023, 07:40:47 AM »
The closest comparison I’d make is Jake Donnelly, who has seemingly done nothing since Away Days (2016) to justify having top of the line sponsors, the only thing that kills the comparison is that he has put out video parts

FS-OverKOOK

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 45
« Reply #2724 on: August 29, 2023, 07:41:20 AM »
that was bea-level effort on that vinnie take...he ain't the one

changed1

« Reply #2725 on: August 29, 2023, 07:58:56 AM »
The best comparison has always been Sean Pablo. They both wanted to be the next Dylan too

sus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 380
« Reply #2726 on: August 29, 2023, 12:18:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]

manuduncan

• Rep: 28
« Reply #2727 on: August 29, 2023, 12:28:24 PM »
lmao im loving dunking on this fool with concrete examples - nothing better than just being proven flat out wrong and doubling down

TheDingus

« Reply #2728 on: August 29, 2023, 12:34:54 PM »
Vince rips. Builds spots all over LA. Doesn’t seek attention or expect anything. And he’s really friendly.
Whoever compared him to Beatrice is a dumbass.

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1958
« Reply #2729 on: August 29, 2023, 12:36:11 PM »
I'm not a big VA fan but that comparison is insane.