Author Topic: Tom Knox on Krooked?  (Read 20228 times)

Watson

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2295
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Tom Knox on Krooked?
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2022, 01:35:56 PM »
AH riders ride krooked and real decks

No chance.

mj23

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 237
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2022, 01:42:05 PM »
maybe not the aesthetic i would have expected knox to vibe with but the shapes and the wood are solid! im more likely to skate a knox krooked deck than i was an isle ngl

Sketch Hitchcock

• Rep: 180
« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2022, 02:25:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Knox was at the Krooked demo in London, but didn't skate.

Brian Anderson was also there and skated, is he on now?   Would make sense instead of AH but unlikely
[close]

BA already skates for a DLX brand so it makes total sense to skate with them. AH riders ride krooked and real decks, and vice versa etc etc. No way to confirm BUT that krooked pic does look like a team lineup photo, it's not like a candid photo of them kicking it and if BA was there and isn't in the group photo one could infer.

I shouldve posted the whole series.  Each tag was a caption for a photo.  First photo was MG and Blondey on a ramp - thats the Blondey tag.  Next photo is Blondeys wife I guess.  She is the second tag.  Third photo is of Tom and Krooked team lineup.  Only a tag for krooked.  Seems like a very clear signal he is on the team, and this was the first time they could all be photographed together, but I guess that will be confirmed soon enough

somedudefromnj

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 79
« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2022, 02:50:29 PM »
Hope we will get some Bobby in whatever they're cooking up

Remy Tav posted an Atlantic drift deck a few days back. Hope the isle boys are okay

Don't forget crooked does plenty guest boards

Lol. Eldee is definitely a human. He’s like a raider on horse back who’s kinda scared to do battle. Somehow he closes his eyes and swings his sword wildly and wakes up in a pile of dead orcs.

BALARGUE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 665
    • Balargue Skateshop avatar image
« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2022, 03:18:28 AM »

Remy Tav posted an Atlantic drift deck a few days back. Hope the isle boys are okay

Word around town is the only isle boys left are Nick and Paul.

knee surgery

• Rep: 12
« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2022, 04:08:02 AM »
Expand Quote
AH riders ride krooked and real decks
[close]

No chance.
They ride the fake ones

Good move for Krooked as long as they don't kick anybody

somedudefromnj

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2022, 04:18:53 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

ugh

just checked their website and youre right

explains why the last drop was so light

Where will Sylvan go

Lol. Eldee is definitely a human. He’s like a raider on horse back who’s kinda scared to do battle. Somehow he closes his eyes and swings his sword wildly and wakes up in a pile of dead orcs.

Badmeaningood

• Rep: 22
« Reply #37 on: September 13, 2022, 05:10:33 AM »
And seeing as they are basically both retired, it doesn't leave much of a going concern.

fs5050

• Rep: -10
« Reply #38 on: September 13, 2022, 06:04:19 AM »
Could be cool if true but unlikely. I think this thread should’ve been called “Tom Knox tour guides krooked team around England”

manysnakes

« Reply #39 on: September 13, 2022, 06:16:23 AM »
I want to know why Tom Knox isn't too busy mourning the passing of their beloved sovereign to be playing around on his footy-board.

schralp pal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 261
« Reply #40 on: September 13, 2022, 09:57:39 AM »
With all the happenings going on at krooked, I'm surprised no one is concerned for the fate of slap's "favorite son", Sebo.

tonyhawksmanywives

• Rep: 9
« Reply #41 on: September 13, 2022, 11:41:56 AM »
With all the happenings going on at krooked, I'm surprised no one is concerned for the fate of slap's "favorite son", Sebo.

i think sebo is pretty safe because of his little learn to skate camps that krooked has seemed to have a heavy help in, but besides that he doesnt really do much. hopefully he stays sebo is dope

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 243
« Reply #42 on: September 13, 2022, 08:13:49 PM »
I want to know why Tom Knox isn't too busy mourning the passing of their beloved sovereign to be playing around on his footy-board.

Half (or some percentage) Indian iirc

håkanhellström

• Rep: -49
« Reply #43 on: September 14, 2022, 04:35:29 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
I think that tom is just their guide in great england. But what Andrew wilson is doing there is the real question. I thought he is kinda back on polar, because he hang with polar gentlemans in copehagen during cph event.

Paperclip20

• Rep: 139
  • Please send symmetrical board information
« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2022, 05:33:37 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

i think sebo is pretty safe because of his little learn to skate camps that krooked has seemed to have a heavy help in, but besides that he doesnt really do much. hopefully he stays sebo is dope

I imagine he has to be filming a part. He's been pretty productive the last few years just not someone that everybody loves.

manysnakes

« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2022, 05:59:48 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Half (or some percentage) Indian iirc

Then he should spend half his time mourning the loss of the Raj.

schralp pal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 261
« Reply #46 on: September 14, 2022, 06:21:50 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I imagine he has to be filming a part. He's been pretty productive the last few years just not someone that everybody loves.

I always liked his flare part

somedudefromnj

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #47 on: September 14, 2022, 02:11:03 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I thought he got broke off pretty bad not too long ago

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 248
« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2022, 03:36:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

I always liked his flare part

editing anything to De La Soul always helps.

L dog

• Rep: -20
« Reply #49 on: September 14, 2022, 03:58:40 PM »
Knox was at the Krooked demo in London, but didn't skate.

Brian Anderson was also there and skated, is he on now?   Would make sense instead of AH but unlikely

krooked should swap Ronnie Sandoval for BA

Coldpizza

• Rep: 178
« Reply #50 on: September 14, 2022, 04:04:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Ya he’s definitely been filming in Portland for the last few years.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Captain Creampie

• Rep: -8
« Reply #51 on: September 15, 2022, 12:20:09 AM »
Could be cool if true but unlikely. I think this thread should’ve been called “Tom Knox tour guides krooked team around England”

London isn’t England mate, Tom barely travels around the country let alone be able to guide a bunch of people he barley knows. Dunno why it’s so hard to be stoked for him potentially finding a new home after the demise of Drift.

somedudefromnj

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #52 on: September 15, 2022, 08:33:38 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

London isn’t England mate, Tom barely travels around the country let alone be able to guide a bunch of people he barley knows. Dunno why it’s so hard to be stoked for him potentially finding a new home after the demise of Drift.

*Isle*

CrumblingInfrastructure

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 312
« Reply #53 on: September 15, 2022, 11:59:29 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

*Isle*

https://www.slapmagazine.com/index.php?topic=123054.0

Isle is technically still around, Atlantic Drift board brand was in the works but didn’t end up taking off.

gaunting

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 190
« Reply #54 on: September 15, 2022, 12:03:34 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

that would bum me out so much if isle called it quits. One of my fav board brands since they came out.
This has me cracking up, what exactly does Black Flag have to do with measuring your dick starting behind ya nuts?

Skateboarding is nothing but a game to find the right fits to appear like you're a proportional human being instead of a midget or a giant.

somedudefromnj

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #55 on: September 15, 2022, 03:23:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

*Isle*
[close]

https://www.slapmagazine.com/index.php?topic=123054.0

Isle is technically still around, Atlantic Drift board brand was in the works but didn’t end up taking off.

Oh wow I completely missed that

Glad to see Harris is on the up and up

Banned from the room

« Reply #56 on: September 15, 2022, 08:06:02 PM »
Mark should bring him here to frickin Salem. I'll take them everywhere. It's be like skating back home but in new England.

I know all the spots and dozens of spots no one will ever touch.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #57 on: September 15, 2022, 11:24:25 PM »
Mark should bring him here to frickin Salem. I'll take them everywhere. It's be like skating back home but in new England.

I know all the spots and dozens of spots no one will ever touch.

A full part shredding the House of the Seven Gables?!

disintegration

• Rep: -114
« Reply #58 on: November 04, 2022, 12:43:36 AM »

looks like a Cyrus limo board.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #59 on: November 04, 2022, 01:03:24 AM »
I almost don’t want him on Krooked just to spare him the indignity of Gonz writing his name “Nockz”.