Author Topic: USA of Disinformation  (Read 1602 times)

skateharder

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -25
Re: USA of Disinformation
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2022, 04:21:40 AM »
I commend your courage for posting this men have been banned for infinitely less

m path

• Rep: -51
« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2022, 04:46:03 AM »
Man I love it when a bunch of Americans who failed social studies and have only the most cursory understanding of what freedom of speech is complain about it.

You don't have the right to say anything you want in any forum without any repercussion and you never did. If you're posting something that causes demonstrable, tangible real world damage then yes, just like yelling fire in a crowded theater that should not be (and is not) allowed. This is not censorship. This is not new. If you can't accept that you're supporting a legitimately dangerous ideology then that's a personal issue, not a legal one.

Stop falling for emotional distractions and people trying to scare you. Use your head. Not to mention its the fucking internet, you can always just move your shitty message to a different server that the US govt has no authority over.
  Case closed!      Fun thread, good times.
"You used to speak the truth but now you're clever"

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1032
  • Gnar Kook
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2022, 06:02:24 AM »

Lenny the Fatface

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 333
« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2022, 06:44:37 AM »
To me this reads more as the government trying to stop foreign & domestic bots from making fake accounts on media platforms to sway specific American demographics.

An example of this are the “divestment” channels on YouTube. It’s a community of black women who are tired of alleged black male incompetence so they give each other tips on how to date other races of dudes.

If that’s their prerogative, cool. The danger is that the comment sections of these videos are full of rhetoric about how black women should terminate their pregnancies if they discover that the child is a black male. When you look at the google accounts of the commentary their profile pictures are usually of a black female/white male couple, yet there’s no videos, and their entire channel history is commenting on divestment channels.

Why would a Youtube/google account use an actual profile picture if they have no videos of their own but just commenting on others? That’s likely a bot, and I’m assuming the government has data that it’s becoming a rising problem on multiple platforms.

« Last Edit: November 07, 2022, 07:20:40 AM by Lenny the Fatface »

m path

« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2022, 07:54:12 AM »
To me this reads more as the government trying to stop foreign & domestic bots from making fake accounts on media platforms to sway specific American demographics.

An example of this are the “divestment” channels on YouTube. It’s a community of black women who are tired of alleged black male incompetence so they give each other tips on how to date other races of dudes.

If that’s their prerogative, cool. The danger is that the comment sections of these videos are full of rhetoric about how black women should terminate their pregnancies if they discover that the child is a black male. When you look at the google accounts of the commentary their profile pictures are usually of a black female/white male couple, yet there’s no videos, and their entire channel history is commenting on divestment channels.

Why would a Youtube/google account use an actual profile picture if they have no videos of their own but just commenting on others? That’s likely a bot, and I’m assuming the government has data that it’s becoming a rising problem on multiple platforms.
    Yes it totally reads that the US gov is just doing that which is great, (I just read it as they tell it too, friend).  Well that's  US government continuing to be the good guys in these types of situations, no surprise there.   

Lenny the Fatface

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2022, 08:32:37 AM »
Tf U talking about, US government aren’t being “good guys”.  They just dislike corporate and foreign influences swaying the public in ways they can’t control, especially if it does things like impact elections. I just gave an example of a situation that’s clearly bot influenced.

m path

« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2022, 03:09:37 PM »
Tf U talking about, US government aren’t being “good guys”.  They just dislike corporate and foreign influences swaying the public in ways they can’t control, especially if it does things like impact elections. I just gave an example of a situation that’s clearly bot influenced.
  Yes I should be like you; have my bed and make it too by throwing around a bunch of verbal gymnastic bs.

Lenny the Fatface

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2022, 04:24:08 PM »
It’s called being objective, you bitch ass.

m path

« Reply #38 on: November 07, 2022, 04:30:26 PM »
It’s called being objective, you bitch ass.
  Means alot, tippity typer..