Author Topic: knowing your partner's body count  (Read 6041 times)

roba

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 802
Re: knowing your partner's body count
« Reply #120 on: January 19, 2023, 03:12:06 PM »
once i accepted that you dont marry the first (or second) partner

why did you have to write this you’re making me sad and insecure and crushing my dreams i love my girlfriend so much

Sizzle

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -417
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #121 on: January 19, 2023, 04:04:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
she has Chinese blood
[close]
In China they just call it blood.
[close]
it’s all good, I’m sure here family refer to my blood as “foreign Barbarian” blood ;)
[close]

bào gùa (spelling is phonetic, my ex/best friend used to call me it all the time)

also a lot of you dudes in here stressing over women having sex?! shit is outta your control. if she got it in with 50 dudes but loves you then why trip?!
[close]

If you had to drink out of the same coffee cup for the rest of your life would you prefer if five dudes jizzed in it or fifty
[close]

idk cause i don’t think of my partner as a fuckhole and instead base our relationship on their behavior haha.

ain’t you the dude who talked about pissing his pants in public?
[close]
this implies you think of a coffee cup as a fuckhole
[close]

you talk about pissing in your pants or the sink and there’s no implication necessary
genuinely, you would be judgmental if i told u i pissed in my sink, but if i hypothetically took the bus to philly and pee'd in your girls mouth the night before you met you'd be like "charge it to the game player", it's baffling

Sizzle

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #122 on: January 19, 2023, 04:06:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
she has Chinese blood
[close]
[close]
it’s all good, I’m sure here family refer to my blood as “foreign Barbarian” blood ;)
[close]

bào gùa (spelling is phonetic, my ex/best friend used to call me it all the time)

also a lot of you dudes in here stressing over women having sex?! shit is outta your control. if she got it in with 50 dudes but loves you then why trip?!
[close]

If you had to drink out of the same coffee cup for the rest of your life would you prefer if five dudes jizzed in it or fifty
[close]

idk cause i don’t think of my partner as a fuckhole and instead base our relationship on their behavior haha.

[close]
[close]

you talk about pissing in your pants or the sink and there’s no implication necessary
You would genuinely be more grossed out finding out some stranger pissed in his sink than finding out some tinder stranger pissed in ur girls mouth, absolutely baffling

cky enthusiast

« Reply #123 on: January 19, 2023, 04:45:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
she has Chinese blood
[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
You would genuinely be more grossed out finding out some stranger pissed in his sink than finding out some tinder stranger pissed in ur girls mouth, absolutely baffling

i’m not grossed out- i’m saying every opinion you express is hilarious because you wear adult diapers

therealnod

• Rep: 36
  • Brevity is
« Reply #124 on: January 19, 2023, 05:50:44 PM »

sharkjumper

• Rep: 40
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #125 on: January 19, 2023, 06:33:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
So you guys would not give a shit if you found out your partner had fucked a different dude every night of her life since she turned 18? You honestly just wouldn't care?
[close]

At that point we're dealing with potential mental health issues which would be the actual issue, not the count itself.  And if your partner truly has an astronomical count, they likely do have issues that will present themselves naturally in the relationship without needing to even know the count in the first place. So again the count itself is not the key concern
[close]

Why not just ask at the start and if they say something like 'oh i lost count after 400' you can quickly end the relationship without wasting time with someone who is probably deranged.

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
So you guys would not give a shit if you found out your partner had fucked a different dude every night of her life since she turned 18? You honestly just wouldn't care?
[close]

IT. DOES. NOT. MATTER.
[close]

Is there any point where it starts to matter? Cmon son you gotta have a limit somewhere
[close]

The hypothetical scenario you’ve created won’t get me to agree with your bad take on this subject. As many others have stated, a clean bill of health is all that matters with any number of sexual partners.

It sounds like you’ve found a like minded partner. So why push your baggage about number of sexual partners onto the slap board?

There’s this underlying implication from you and the other naysayers that a female with a lot of sexual partners is gross or crazy. Also the implication that this wouldn’t apply to dudes the same way. This is misogyny and a double standard. It’s also bullshit.

Get over it or keep it to yourself.
[close]

I'm not pushing anything, but when almost everyone in the thread is saying stuff to the tune of 'i don't care and if you do care you are an incel' I'm inclined to defend my views.

And just like I did, you chose to participate in the thread and put your views out there for discussion, if you want me to 'keep it to myself ' then maybe you should never have posted in the thread to begin with.

I know you don't see it, but you are pushing your shitty view.  A post about your arbitrary formula for number of sexual partners, some lame second-hand anecdote about your co worker that dumped on his wife for lying or something- I really didn't get the point, then something about sex being very sacred, and then your crown jewel comment about men being inherently attracted to virgins.  It's obvious you have a low opinion of women, and I seriously urge to do some personal work to find out why- hence my get over it comment.

There has been a refreshing amount of open minded responses in here.  And those pals and me calling out your shitty views about women is necessary.  It sounds like you don't get that push back very often.  They're all saying "I don't care and if you do, you're closed minded about it."  But you brought up incel, so maybe that fits for you?

Anyway, putting you on ignore now. Bye.

Sizzle

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #126 on: January 19, 2023, 06:41:25 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
she has Chinese blood
[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

i’m not grossed out- i’m saying every opinion you express is hilarious because you wear adult diapers

Awfully judgmental for a thirtysomething year old man working a dead end job to survive in bucks county, would unironically rather piss myself in public once a month for the rest of my life than be you for a year, enjoy your annoying white philly artheaux gf

hotstudios_on_youtube

• Rep: -64
  • ???
« Reply #127 on: January 19, 2023, 06:51:59 PM »
god why did i come here on this day of all days

modern life is war

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -619
« Reply #128 on: January 19, 2023, 06:53:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

At that point we're dealing with potential mental health issues which would be the actual issue, not the count itself.  And if your partner truly has an astronomical count, they likely do have issues that will present themselves naturally in the relationship without needing to even know the count in the first place. So again the count itself is not the key concern
[close]

Why not just ask at the start and if they say something like 'oh i lost count after 400' you can quickly end the relationship without wasting time with someone who is probably deranged.

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

IT. DOES. NOT. MATTER.
[close]

Is there any point where it starts to matter? Cmon son you gotta have a limit somewhere
[close]

The hypothetical scenario you’ve created won’t get me to agree with your bad take on this subject. As many others have stated, a clean bill of health is all that matters with any number of sexual partners.

It sounds like you’ve found a like minded partner. So why push your baggage about number of sexual partners onto the slap board?

There’s this underlying implication from you and the other naysayers that a female with a lot of sexual partners is gross or crazy. Also the implication that this wouldn’t apply to dudes the same way. This is misogyny and a double standard. It’s also bullshit.

[close]

I'm not pushing anything, but when almost everyone in the thread is saying stuff to the tune of 'i don't care and if you do care you are an incel' I'm inclined to defend my views.

And just like I did, you chose to participate in the thread and put your views out there for discussion, if you want me to 'keep it to myself ' then maybe you should never have posted in the thread to begin with.
[close]

I know you don't see it, but you are pushing your shitty view.  A post about your arbitrary formula for number of sexual partners, some lame second-hand anecdote about your co worker that dumped on his wife for lying or something- I really didn't get the point, then something about sex being very sacred, and then your crown jewel comment about men being inherently attracted to virgins.  It's obvious you have a low opinion of women, and I seriously urge to do some personal work to find out why- hence my get over it comment.

There has been a refreshing amount of open minded responses in here.  And those pals and me calling out your shitty views about women is necessary.  It sounds like you don't get that push back very often.  They're all saying "I don't care and if you do, you're closed minded about it."  But you brought up incel, so maybe that fits for you?

Anyway, putting you on ignore now. Bye.

Is not having any personal standards a weird way to make getting a gf easier or something? What no pussy does to a mf?
You’re a Florida native, aren’t you?

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 332
  • Low Scovilles
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #129 on: January 19, 2023, 07:23:42 PM »

Ride it out, we're only a page or so away until we get adult diaper reviews. The Sizzler is about discuss the best way to nut in Huggies.
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -226
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #130 on: January 19, 2023, 08:06:48 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Ride it out, we're only a page or so away until we get adult diaper reviews. The Sizzler is about discuss the best way to nut in Huggies.

It’d be funnier if Sizzla did it.
2022 Slap Fantasy Football Champion

borats cat

• Rep: -20
« Reply #131 on: January 19, 2023, 08:23:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

It’d be funnier if Sizzla did it.
rastamon cyan't wear de babylon diapa bumbaclot

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 736
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #132 on: January 19, 2023, 09:20:50 PM »
I hate what the term incel has become. It became what it is very quickly but it obviously has an origin that doesn’t mean hating women. It’s just a portmanteau of involuntary celibacy. I am by definition an incel. People who can’t get laid or have relationships are not bastards to be shit on. If anything they deserve your compassion. People’s loneliness probably isn’t something that most people would feel comfortable making fun of, but once the populace got ahold of this little kernel of a term it blamed all of societies evils on it (See Bill Maher constantly throwing shade and how he always seems to believe mass shootings are by incels). Think about how insulting it is. You don’t have sex? Then you’re a vile women hater that deserves nothing but derision. It’s like everybody forgot that there’s a middle way here; that maybe not everyone is a piece of shit that thinks they’re owed something. There is no longer any vocabulary to describe a regular person who lacks social skills, but only people that should be demonized. I know I’m fighting an uphill battle and meanings are entrenched, but goddamn it, I don’t need to feel like I’m being attacked all the damn time. A similar situation is with the dumbass phrases big and small dick energy. That should not be associated with prowess and confidence. While it probably is true that a person with a large dick has a leg up in the confidence department, that insinuation should be diminished for the betterment of of all male’s psyches. Just the fact that I need to say that my dick is average sized after that says a lot about our maturity as a species. In closing, life is hard enough, choose to be thoughtful and kind. End rant.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

modern life is war

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #133 on: January 19, 2023, 10:24:47 PM »
I hate what the term incel has become. It became what it is very quickly but it obviously has an origin that doesn’t mean hating women. It’s just a portmanteau of involuntary celibacy. I am by definition an incel. People who can’t get laid or have relationships are not bastards to be shit on. If anything they deserve your compassion. People’s loneliness probably isn’t something that most people would feel comfortable making fun of, but once the populace got ahold of this little kernel of a term it blamed all of societies evils on it (See Bill Maher constantly throwing shade and how he always seems to believe mass shootings are by incels). Think about how insulting it is. You don’t have sex? Then you’re a vile women hater that deserves nothing but derision. It’s like everybody forgot that there’s a middle way here; that maybe not everyone is a piece of shit that thinks they’re owed something. There is no longer any vocabulary to describe a regular person who lacks social skills, but only people that should be demonized. I know I’m fighting an uphill battle and meanings are entrenched, but goddamn it, I don’t need to feel like I’m being attacked all the damn time. A similar situation is with the dumbass phrases big and small dick energy. That should not be associated with prowess and confidence. While it probably is true that a person with a large dick has a leg up in the confidence department, that insinuation should be diminished for the betterment of of all male’s psyches. Just the fact that I need to say that my dick is average sized after that says a lot about our maturity as a species. In closing, life is hard enough, choose to be thoughtful and kind. End rant.

At least you don't have to worry about your gf's bodycount

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 873
« Reply #134 on: January 19, 2023, 11:26:50 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Being an incel and identifying as one seem two different things. You can't deny an awful lot of misogynistic ideas coming from those who identify as/ wear it as a badge of honour/ valour (online).

Your right about small/big dick energy though but at the same time I dont think it was ever more applicable then in this thread talking about "body-count"
Maybe whoever's in charge of making up the names needs to divide up categories of what incel means. Like how there's geek, dork, nerd, dweeb, wimp or like dickheads and assholes are two different things. (Soz for only having pretty negative terms as examples)

cky enthusiast

« Reply #135 on: January 20, 2023, 04:14:35 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
she has Chinese blood
[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

Awfully judgmental for a thirtysomething year old man working a dead end job to survive in bucks county, would unironically rather piss myself in public once a month for the rest of my life than be you for a year, enjoy your annoying white philly artheaux gf

i’m from delco, my wife isn’t white and i live in the south brother. enjoy your diaper rash

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #136 on: January 20, 2023, 04:16:09 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

IT. DOES. NOT. MATTER.
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
who called you an incel?
how would you feel if a woman asked you how many women you have been with?
[close]

I'd feel awkward because it's an inappropriate question to ask a married man but otherwise I wouldn't feel anything, why do you ask?
you clearly are not interested in having a conversation.

modern life is war

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #137 on: January 20, 2023, 06:44:09 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

IT. DOES. NOT. MATTER.
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
who called you an incel?
how would you feel if a woman asked you how many women you have been with?
[close]

I'd feel awkward because it's an inappropriate question to ask a married man but otherwise I wouldn't feel anything, why do you ask?
[close]
you clearly are not interested in having a conversation.

I genuinely do not understand what you were implying, don't beat around the bush and just say what you mean

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #138 on: January 20, 2023, 07:51:39 AM »
i said how would you feel if a woman was to ask you about your body count, you said it would be inappropriate because you are a married man, taking my initial question out of context.
also, who called you an incel?

modern life is war

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #139 on: January 20, 2023, 08:23:42 AM »
i said how would you feel if a woman was to ask you about your body count, you said it would be inappropriate because you are a married man, taking my initial question out of context.
also, who called you an incel?

I don't remember saying that anyone directly called me an incel.

What's the initial context of the question then? If I wasn't in a relationship and someone asked me what my bodycount is I'd just be honest with them, what kind of answer do you want to hear to prove whatever point you're trying to make?

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #140 on: January 20, 2023, 08:59:13 AM »
ok, let me re phrase this
if you weren't in a  relationship, and you were in the initial stage of a relationship ie, dating or talking, and you perspective partner asked you your "body count" and this number was  a factor in if they were going to date you or not, how would you feel?
you implied people in this thread were calling you an incel a few pages back, I wanted to know who said that, nobody brought up incel at that point until you.

i'm not trying to make a point, I am "just asking questions" , a little "dialog", maybe a "good faith argument"

modern life is war

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #141 on: January 20, 2023, 09:23:38 AM »
ok, let me re phrase this
if you weren't in a  relationship, and you were in the initial stage of a relationship ie, dating or talking, and you perspective partner asked you your "body count" and this number was  a factor in if they were going to date you or not, how would you feel?
you implied people in this thread were calling you an incel a few pages back, I wanted to know who said that, nobody brought up incel at that point until you.

i'm not trying to make a point, I am "just asking questions" , a little "dialog", maybe a "good faith argument"

How i feel is really irrelevant in that situation because I'm not entitled to be in a relationship with anyone. If someone had an issue with my bodycount and they didn't want to date me because of it, what am I meant to do? Demand they accept it and date me anyway? It's their life.

That's pretty much why I said earlier that you should find out early on in a relationship so you don't get years in and then realize your gf sucked 37 dicks and you're uncomfortable with that, and then shit starts getting confusing

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1398
« Reply #142 on: January 20, 2023, 09:28:38 AM »

This is the only body count you dorks should be discussing with a woman

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 167
« Reply #143 on: January 20, 2023, 09:49:43 AM »
i think (and maybe i'm wrong) that he was making a point that exclusivity is better than a lot of cum, be it on coffee or pussy.

That's also not how ejaculate works either.

Maybe whoever's in charge of making up the names needs to divide up categories of what incel means. Like how there's geek, dork, nerd, dweeb, wimp or like dickheads and assholes are two different things. (Soz for only having pretty negative terms as examples)

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

animalflesh

« Reply #144 on: January 20, 2023, 09:54:11 AM »
Y’all are the type to start a stopwatch when u fuck

BODY COUNTS IN THE HOUSE

cky enthusiast

« Reply #145 on: January 20, 2023, 11:30:27 AM »

u gotta say B C like blood crip

Eric Dolphy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 531
« Reply #146 on: January 20, 2023, 11:44:53 AM »

If you see offensive comments, just let it go into one eye and let it out of the other eye, no tears and not sadness or anger.

BurgerCop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -75
« Reply #147 on: January 20, 2023, 11:49:48 AM »

Why "hate what that term has become"?
Like, do you want to be able to tell people "I'm an incel" without the negative connotations?
Most people don't want to hear about your sex life whether it's good or bad.
Don't brand yourself with a stupid, made up internet word.
You can be a kind, respectful, normal guy struggling to find a partner without being an "incel".
Nobody is ever going to call you an incel unless you start publicly whining about not being able to find a partner or how unfair it is that nobody will fuck you.

Back on topic, I don't give a fuck how many people my girlfriend has been with. It could be 500 for all I care as long as she's open and honest with me and doesn't have an STD.
Anyone who thinks a woman's vagina get's blown out and loose from sex is dumb as fuck.
Fuck 100 guys once? Blown out "roastie"
Fuck 1 guy 100 times? Proper airtight tradwife
...Yeah right

borats cat

• Rep: -20
« Reply #148 on: January 20, 2023, 12:07:15 PM »
i just got off the horn w/ tracey (ice-t) and apparently he broke up w/ darlene when he found out her bodycount. the song 'there goes the neighborhood' describes her antics before ice cooled her down.

os89

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1182
« Reply #149 on: January 20, 2023, 12:42:39 PM »

Bruh