Author Topic: Revive/3Block/Force Thread  (Read 1652 times)

cant kickflip but can tre

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 9
Revive/3Block/Force Thread
« on: June 09, 2023, 12:43:36 AM »
Eh fuck it why not. Thought it would be sorta funny to start a thread on the Revive camp. Has anyone bought their products? Perhaps some entertaining stories or encounters from meeting them in real life? Let's hear it

BALARGUE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 619
    • Balargue Skateshop avatar image
Re: Revive/3Block/Force Thread
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2023, 03:21:40 AM »
is there a valid reason to talk about Scientology Skateboards ?

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 588
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2023, 03:25:01 AM »
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

roba

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 772
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2023, 05:03:47 AM »
just set up a fresh doug des autels
I'm ok with theft. It happens to me all the time.
I steal too

I’m rich and smart

R.I.P Tate

LebowskisRug

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2023, 06:45:31 AM »
There is one old dude at the local park that has the full Revive getup and Braille shoes. The shoes look pretty generic and I actually asked to skate his setup cuz it had Mini Logo trucks. I swear the shape felt as if was your average generic BBS deck.

He's a really shy dude that said he found out about them on YouTube when his wife was sick in the hospital and undergoing cancer treatment. Given that he's going through that I won't give him shit for his choices.

cky enthusiast

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2023, 04:54:08 PM »
There is one old dude at the local park that has the full Revive getup and Braille shoes. The shoes look pretty generic and I actually asked to skate his setup cuz it had Mini Logo trucks. I swear the shape felt as if was your average generic BBS deck.

He's a really shy dude that said he found out about them on YouTube when his wife was sick in the hospital and undergoing cancer treatment. Given that he's going through that I won't give him shit for his choices.

fuck that no excuse for kooking it

tom

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 983
  • the moon rules
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2023, 06:14:24 PM »
Bold move to name your wheel company the same name as Greg Carroll’s other truck company that failed
fuck you bama

switchfakie

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2023, 06:48:34 PM »
nobody comment past this, let this thread die immediately

eSK3

« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2023, 03:21:29 AM »
nobody comment past this, let this thread die immediately

Nah fam this deserves to be here as much as any sole tech thread 🤢🤣

ish_wav

• Rep: 96
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2023, 11:38:48 AM »

Braille ≠ Revive. Slap tends to lump the two together. With that being said, Revive boards are pretty mellow. The one I got was BBS I’m pretty sure. I had a pretty good experience with it.

Tom Pearl

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 202
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2023, 11:49:12 AM »

« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2023, 02:43:24 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Braille ≠ Revive. Slap tends to lump the two together. With that being said, Revive boards are pretty mellow. The one I got was BBS I’m pretty sure. I had a pretty good experience with it.
If it is BBS, it's pretty surprising that they're selling boards for less than $50. Especially with the rise in board prices. They even got a deal where you can get 2 random decks for $45-$55. Gonna guess that the YouTube money acting as another source of revenue allows them to sell boards at a lower price. I think it's a great deal for someone who wants a mellow BBS board and just cover the graphic in stickers or sand it to a blank

moonordie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 34
  • ɹǝʌǝɹoɟ lloᴚ
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2023, 10:45:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
If it is BBS, it's pretty surprising that they're selling boards for less than $50. Especially with the rise in board prices. They even got a deal where you can get 2 random decks for $45-$55. Gonna guess that the YouTube money acting as another source of revenue allows them to sell boards at a lower price. I think it's a great deal for someone who wants a mellow BBS board and just cover the graphic in stickers or sand it to a blank
Stop it bay area skateboarder
Expand Quote
forgive me if i somehow missed it, but could someone help me with just how flat the flat as fuck decks really are?
[close]

As Fuck.

Weeb_poser

• Rep: 0
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2023, 05:46:23 PM »
I'll admit I have skated one. Was not a proud moment but we all did things we aren't proud of during the pandemic

ish_wav

« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2023, 03:13:25 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Their old decks were Woodchuck then Clutch. I bought a video game series deck with a NES cartridge on it and that one was BBS. That was about a year or two ago so I can’t speak to what their current lines are

« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2023, 07:51:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]
Let me give you trick tips while I ride this guitar skateboard and yell "FIRST TRY" as annoying as possible

ish_wav

« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2023, 08:04:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]
Let me give you trick tips while I ride this guitar skateboard and yell "FIRST TRY" as annoying as possible

Weird way to tell Slap you watch Braille videos.

Big Baby Jesus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 266
    • Suciu avatar image
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2023, 03:45:10 AM »
Made it to their site due to this thread. Thanks. They’re selling 2 decks for 55.00. Not sure how they make that work. Must be all the AmGrip sales.
flat spotted 3 times in 2 weeks, other than that awesome wheels

Baby is gonna be raised by Max and Cyrus

.Blackshoes.

« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2023, 04:00:15 AM »
I'll admit I have skated one. Was not a proud moment but we all did things we aren't proud of during the pandemic
Same. I was hard up for money and their decks were pretty cheap in comparison. The board didn't feel bad.

Pasta Monster

« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2023, 08:34:56 AM »
Made it to their site due to this thread. Thanks. They’re selling 2 decks for 55.00. Not sure how they make that work. Must be all the AmGrip sales.
I got BBS decks from Element for around $17/each with free [Bob Ross] griptape, so I don't get why anyone would resort to skating a Revive deck. FA/Hockey had that warehouse sale in November. Although it's not BBS, Thank You Supply was selling Enjoi decks for a bit over $25 with free grip. I'll never understand anyone's justification for buying this shit. I can't believe I'm saying it, but I'd rather skate a Pizza deck.

BALARGUE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 619
    • Balargue Skateshop avatar image
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2023, 05:19:16 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I'll never understand anyone's justification for buying this shit.