Author Topic: RelationshiTs  (Read 409 times)

Ricky Vaughn

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 265
RelationshiTs
« on: February 19, 2024, 05:06:06 PM »
Watching my friend suffer through one really gross one. I’ve been in some myself , one for 13 years. Sick how it affects your whole life. Anyone in one or have dealt with the worst of the worst relationships? Hate to see someone suffering through all of this.

Should clarify my homie is basically in relationship prison and not “allowed” to go places, accused of cheating (projection?), no respect, etc. gross
Tell the world to eat my dick
I’m a prick motherfucker
Life Hell Tough shit
I’m the bic motherfucker

GardenSkater77

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1063
Re: RelationshiTs
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2024, 05:38:42 PM »
I hate abusive women.

JM

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 217
  • sup dog
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2024, 05:58:36 PM »
Watching my friend suffer through one really gross one. I’ve been in some myself , one for 13 years. Sick how it affects your whole life. Anyone in one or have dealt with the worst of the worst relationships? Hate to see someone suffering through all of this.

Should clarify my homie is basically in relationship prison and not “allowed” to go places, accused of cheating (projection?), no respect, etc. gross
Your homie clarification is good, since “worst” relationships can have a lot of different forms. Your relationship might be the worst in a different way.

I think the first thing is to first really try to introspect about why you are in this bad relationship.  Setting up some online therapy just to have someone to talk it out with could be helpful, if it’s too complicated to wade through.

A skate metaphor if I may: the relationship might be that super comfortable kickflip down a ten set you’ve done your whole life. You got real good at it. It’s comfortable. It’s impressive. You’re stoked on it. It’s getting you sponsorships. But it’s breaking the fuck out of your feet, ankles, and knees. The other kids are flipping down 15 stairs.

There’s a buttery ass back tail pop-out to regular that is out there, but you just gotta learn it first. It’s going to make you feel better than any kickflip ever could, and you won’t have that impact killing your joints anymore.

You gotta break free from the comfortable and go learn them. You gotta go eat shit again, and go through the pain of growing and becoming a better skateboarder.

I guess my advice is that staying in a bad relationship is going to take you and your homie deciding that it’s not good for you, and you gotta do the brave thing and break free.

And finding time to talk with a licensed marriage/family therapist will help, too. (Or a relational therapist if those exist.)

Don’t put up with relationshits if they’re abusive/controlling.
Another brand new account coming in on some absolute fuck shit

Ricky Vaughn

• Rep: 265
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2024, 02:46:42 AM »
Should also clarify that my homie is a girl and her dude sucks. He “skates” but he doesn’t really lol. He’s a bossy lazy turd
Tell the world to eat my dick
I’m a prick motherfucker
Life Hell Tough shit
I’m the bic motherfucker

JM

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 217
  • sup dog
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2024, 02:24:50 PM »
Should also clarify that my homie is a girl and her dude sucks. He “skates” but he doesn’t really lol. He’s a bossy lazy turd
Still applies: your homie has to feel safe enough to leave and that things will be okay being an individual
Another brand new account coming in on some absolute fuck shit

bob george

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 207
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2024, 04:12:21 PM »
I just wrote a whole thing out but it just felt yuck so I deleted it.
that skinny motherfucker with the high voice