Author Topic: Pro Skateboarders aren't making money - Life with Mikey Taylor w/ Paul Rodriguez  (Read 3935 times)

Cuban_Lynx

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • I got the internet goin' nuts
Expand Quote
The rumour is Andy Anderson has the top selling board. My guess is it's ishod or foy
[close]
More evidence we are on the darkest timeline.
It may still be, but it was && from 2020-2021 for sure. Those Flight boards were selling out instantly and going on eBay for 2-3x’s retail. Now it seems like supply has caught up and they’re on sale everywhere.

KrisJolson

Expand Quote
its simple american math my dudes. spend the money on product, assets, salaries, marketing and you dont have to pay taxes

no "profit" though  ;)
[close]

at some point though, prod and his partners gotta pay themselves? totally get investing the "profit" back into the business to avoid taxes. just cant imagine the owners of primitive aren't receiving any money to pay themselves after i think 10ish years in business?

they gettin paid the entire time dingus

what even is a salary these days?

A Not At All Naughty Chemist

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 45
Expand Quote

The rumour is Andy Anderson has the top selling board. My guess is it's ishod or foy
[close]
More evidence we are on the darkest timeline.

Probably because he went the old school route; One board in a special shape, just like in the 80's. not a whatever graphic with a name slapped on every season. I saw an interview with rich novak of SC and he tells about how guys like rob rosskopp made a lot of money that way.

Companies should take notes from powell seeing as they're in business since the dawn of skateboarding, surely they know what they're doing.

Xen

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 980
  • too easy, we know your new handle...stop following

Robert Baratheon

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 40
Gifted Hater did a great piece on this the other day. Hope he puts it on YouTube. Nailed it.