Author Topic: Paul Hart is a Nazi and Bones Loves Him  (Read 28356 times)

Banned from the room

Re: Paul Fart is a Kook
« Reply #240 on: April 26, 2024, 09:24:16 AM »
Nazis aren't even allowed in gen pop here anymore.
Y'all got no where left to go. Return to your compound and await the fires of the future.
I told y'all I was gonna end your movement.
1950 y'all was way way way in the majority.

-race traitor flea son of a Nazi freedom fighter for the people

Shtonk

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -503
« Reply #241 on: April 26, 2024, 09:49:32 AM »
Y'all got no where left to go. Return to your compound and await the fires of the future.

You are aware that a guy is about to retake power in your country who has all the makings of a Hitler, yeah? And much like Hitler, he's got his failed violent insurrection attempt under his belt already. If history is anything to go by (and it is) then this could become your last democratic elections for a while. Too bad I won't take any pleasure out of having told you so.

ejazzle

• Rep: 83
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #242 on: April 26, 2024, 10:17:18 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

You are aware that a guy is about to retake power in your country who has all the makings of a Hitler, yeah? And much like Hitler, he's got his failed violent insurrection attempt under his belt already. If history is anything to go by (and it is) then this could become your last democratic elections for a while. Too bad I won't take any pleasure out of having told you so.
Gotta say its been pretty entertaining watching someone with this much brain rot shitposting like a madman lately. Thanks for the laughs, gonna sit back and keep watching this meltdown in real time.

Shtonk

« Reply #243 on: April 26, 2024, 10:22:47 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
Gotta say its been pretty entertaining watching someone with this much brain rot shitposting like a madman lately. Thanks for the laughs, gonna sit back and keep watching this meltdown in real time.
q.e.d.

Banned from the room

« Reply #244 on: April 26, 2024, 10:32:39 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

You gotta be aware that they all like that. The reason it's so loud this time is because they almost over.

Banned from the room

« Reply #245 on: April 26, 2024, 10:34:11 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

No melt down son. You wait and watch.

If you seen where I came from you would see the changes.

It's especially evident in the county jails. No one wants to be a white boy in 2024. Just fake heroin addicts.

That's the white mans army. A bunch of fuckin fentanyl junkies doing the bidding of some old fart.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2024, 10:54:40 AM by Uncle Flea »

Shtonk

« Reply #246 on: April 26, 2024, 10:38:42 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
It seems like you have a weird desire for being an important person here. Why on earth would there need to be multiple threads about the same topic? Paul's a fucking kook 100%, but there's no need for more than one thread about this dude.
[close]

It seems like you only care about this forum instead of real world pressure on people who flaunt genocidal fascist insignia. I made the other thread because it spelled his name right and connected him to the Nazi symbols and rhethoric he and his family claim for themselves. I made it so it would pop up in Google search results and ideally get him kicked off his last legit sponsor Bones and out of the industry entirely. But sure, keeping Slap nice and tidy is clearly more important than that.
[close]
Nah, I don’t care about this place that much, just the people on here who have saved my life in one way or another.
And, I’m all for exposing nazis and ruining their lives. There just literally has already been more than your thread and this Paul fart thread and nothing has been done by the industry to completely remove that idiot even after many of us went straight to their DMs with evidence. It’s not We who don’t give a fuck; it’s the skate industry.
But, you’ve taken the time to make so many new threads in such a short period, it makes it difficult to not assume you’re an extremely self-important person who needs people to like you/pay attention to you. Maybe slow your roll and people will think differently. Idk.
You could also assume that I'm not willing to self censor on things that are important to me or about questions / topics that I'd like to talk about just to meet standards of strangers on the internet. When did many of you DM Paul Hart's sponsors? I find no evidence of this concerted action on here. Instead, many reactions suggest that the majority on here simply doesn't care enough to do even such a small thing as a social media message, while Trump's second coming is upon us.

Banned from the room

« Reply #247 on: April 26, 2024, 10:39:56 AM »
If anyone ever needed help to escape their Ill thought out hate group membership I'll help.

Fuck all those white power pussies

I know to peoplet who haven't seen it dont understand. It seems like a far off film fantasy issue. It's not. I grew up with it. I escaped.

I've helped several other people escape. Look at me. It was easier that quitting dope that's for sure. Lots of these fools are just scared to do so.

If a pal don't like their situation they need to reach out. It's your life. You don't gotta spend it angry with Grandpa's thoughts clouding up your future.

This is the truth. You don't gotta live like that at all.

Don't you want your kids to live happily and in peace?
« Last Edit: April 26, 2024, 10:48:06 AM by Uncle Flea »

Banned from the room

« Reply #248 on: April 26, 2024, 10:52:29 AM »
You frickin watch. We got the schools. Racism is off the curriculum. 10 years from now you gonna look at the fruit that we grew firstly in the arts.

Think about the 50s and where we are today with it. It's not done yet.

I do kinda lose it around white power stuff tho. It's exciting to fantasize about issuing a lesson to bigots. It's the only time it's all the way ok to bust a face

Bigots beware. I never let it go
« Last Edit: April 26, 2024, 11:02:48 AM by Uncle Flea »

Shtonk

« Reply #249 on: April 26, 2024, 11:31:47 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
[close]

It's especially evident in the county jails. No one wants to be a white boy in 2024. Just fake heroin addicts.

That's the white mans army. A bunch of fuckin fentanyl junkies doing the bidding of some old fart.

Pretty sure he meant me. Uncle Flea can you spare me a slice of your positive thinking on this topic? My own gives me sleepless nights about our children's future.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2024, 11:38:52 AM by Shtonk »

Blind Fisherman

• Rep: 81
« Reply #250 on: April 26, 2024, 11:35:37 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
It seems like you have a weird desire for being an important person here. Why on earth would there need to be multiple threads about the same topic? Paul's a fucking kook 100%, but there's no need for more than one thread about this dude.
[close]

It seems like you only care about this forum instead of real world pressure on people who flaunt genocidal fascist insignia. I made the other thread because it spelled his name right and connected him to the Nazi symbols and rhethoric he and his family claim for themselves. I made it so it would pop up in Google search results and ideally get him kicked off his last legit sponsor Bones and out of the industry entirely. But sure, keeping Slap nice and tidy is clearly more important than that.
[close]
Nah, I don’t care about this place that much, just the people on here who have saved my life in one way or another.
And, I’m all for exposing nazis and ruining their lives. There just literally has already been more than your thread and this Paul fart thread and nothing has been done by the industry to completely remove that idiot even after many of us went straight to their DMs with evidence. It’s not We who don’t give a fuck; it’s the skate industry.
But, you’ve taken the time to make so many new threads in such a short period, it makes it difficult to not assume you’re an extremely self-important person who needs people to like you/pay attention to you. Maybe slow your roll and people will think differently. Idk.
[close]
You could also assume that I'm not willing to self censor on things that are important to me or about questions / topics that I'd like to talk about just to meet standards of strangers on the internet. When did many of you DM Paul Hart's sponsors? I find no evidence of this concerted action on here. Instead, many reactions suggest that the majority on here simply doesn't care enough to do even such a small thing as a social media message, while Trump's second coming is upon us.
Look, man, the overwhelming majority of us find these topics important as well, but we've discussed this specific topic before and nothing happened. Just because we didn't post screenshots/save them doesn't mean didn't take the evidence directly to them. These companies just couldn't give less of a fuck/give a pass because someone's good at doing shit on a kid's toy. I'd love to never see lil paulie's ugly ass mug ever again, but it seems like this is a problem bigger than us as members of a message board that the industry views as a "shithole."

Shtonk

Re: Paul Hart is a Nazi and Bones Loves Him
« Reply #251 on: April 26, 2024, 11:41:49 AM »
If that "shithole" got Chase Webb's dumb ass canceled, I believe it can do the same to this fucker. I agree with your assessment that most brands don't have any backbone. But they can be made to act for other reasons.

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 488
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
« Reply #252 on: April 26, 2024, 11:53:31 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

"Why is no one DMing companies about this? And to the people that have done that, well I don't believe you"

Where's your evidence of you doing that if it's so important?
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

urbneathme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 286
« Reply #253 on: April 26, 2024, 11:56:48 AM »
this is one of the most obnoxious troll jobs i've seen on here. this dumb fuck doesn't believe anything he's saying, he's just doing this flabbergasted routine because he thinks it's funny. stop interacting with him. he'll go back to saying racist shit to poke the bear in a week.

Banned from the room

« Reply #254 on: April 26, 2024, 12:04:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

Pretty sure he meant me. Uncle Flea can you spare me a slice of your positive thinking on this topic? My own gives me sleepless nights about our children's future.

I'm trying. As hard as I can. I tell my kids that they can build their own tribe with their own standards and practices. That everything bad today is because of silly things people held important and built upon yesterday.

We don't have to follow any hateful bullshit ever because we always have each other. We don't need them at all. Build your own tribe. Support and protect each other respect each other and let each other Kno when they're fuckin up.
Don't ever let hate in the car.

I help them find like minded individuals from within the families of the few of us who survived the 90s 00s that ain't on some white mans woahs crapola.

Sometimes those kids come around. The children of jail folk who don't wanna change. They just comfortable in their illusion. I tell our kids. "The white man isn't an endangered species. That's some bullshit. You know the truth. We're all the same.
You can end that by showing them the way.

Build your own tribe. No Nazis no cops allowed

Shtonk

« Reply #255 on: April 26, 2024, 12:21:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]

"Why is no one DMing companies about this? And to the people that have done that, well I don't believe you"

Where's your evidence of you doing that if it's so important?

To one person claiming a lot of people have done that, I'm asking how does he know if there isn't a thread in which a lot of people say they actually have? I have. He has probably. That's not "a lot of people". Have you?

Shtonk

« Reply #256 on: April 26, 2024, 12:22:52 PM »
this is one of the most obnoxious troll jobs i've seen on here. this dumb fuck doesn't believe anything he's saying, he's just doing this flabbergasted routine because he thinks it's funny. stop interacting with him. he'll go back to saying racist shit to poke the bear in a week.

Calling for action against a nazi is a troll job? You're sticking up for Paul Hart by calling me racist. Let that sink in.

work_lurker

• Rep: 104
  • I've never had a shaved head in my entire life
« Reply #257 on: April 26, 2024, 12:46:40 PM »
If that "shithole" got Chase Webb's dumb ass canceled, I believe it can do the same to this fucker. I agree with your assessment that most brands don't have any backbone. But they can be made to act for other reasons.

I really don't think SLAP got Chase cancelled. Chase got Chase cancelled. That dude's always been unhinged since he was a kid. If it wasn't the Nyjah, D-Loy video scandal, it would have been something else.

Paul Blart isn't even someone you hear about really these days, I think the knowledge is already pretty much in the industry and a lot of people aren't fucking with him.
Hopefully not a kook, but if so, fuck it.

Shtonk

« Reply #258 on: April 26, 2024, 01:06:20 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I really don't think SLAP got Chase cancelled. Chase got Chase cancelled. That dude's always been unhinged since he was a kid. If it wasn't the Nyjah, D-Loy video scandal, it would have been something else.

Paul Blart isn't even someone you hear about really these days, I think the knowledge is already pretty much in the industry and a lot of people aren't fucking with him.

Slap was the place where that video gained "traction" tho, right? What about other incidents, Johann, Yonnie, that one canadian dude on was it Alltimers or Dime? Would those have faced any consequences without this forum? I'm under the impression they wouldn't have and really it's a big part of why I'm here, much to the chagrin of the "purists".

Ninj2

• Rep: -108
« Reply #259 on: April 26, 2024, 01:21:24 PM »
Breh. Fuck Nazis and IDF but Paul heart is pretty irrelevant to skateboarding. Bones wheels is awful for fucking  with him but bones wheels sucks so there’s that. Santa Cruz nhs suck too. Converse do too. I remember when the Jason Jesse shit hit they had some  insta video where they basically forced Al Davis to go hang out with that dude at his Watsonville compound to show Jason as something he isn’t. I felt bad for Al.dont get your time line twisted and bring up how Al sucks this was before that.  Paul hart tho.  He always has been irrelevant to skateboarding Same with skate moss that’s likely why no one really give that much of a fuck. We just don’t fuck with him and it too easy to make him beat his own ass up and bones wheels is weak anyways.

the_dangery_bois

• Rep: 68
  • Uncle Flea for Editor and Chief.
« Reply #260 on: April 26, 2024, 02:11:46 PM »
This thread isn’t about who ever the fuck Paul Hart is…it is about a German performatively “solving” racism so he doesn’t feel so bad about being related to the real Nazis that killed millions of innocent people not all that long ago.

I remember when I was a kid, there was a guy who lived across the street who survived his ship getting torpedoed in the Pacific.  I thought he was so cool.

Its gotta suck to be German and have your equivalent neighbor be an actual war criminal…maybe they were the one that collected the eyeglasses and wedding rings, or turned in their neighbors…give it a rest, stonk. It’s one asshole.  Life is fucked up.  You’re not Nelson Mandela.
Vroom.

Shtonk

« Reply #261 on: April 26, 2024, 02:55:44 PM »
This thread isn’t about who ever the fuck Paul Hart is…it is about a German performatively “solving” racism so he doesn’t feel so bad about being related to the real Nazis that killed millions of innocent people not all that long ago.

I remember when I was a kid, there was a guy who lived across the street who survived his ship getting torpedoed in the Pacific.  I thought he was so cool.

Its gotta suck to be German and have your equivalent neighbor be an actual war criminal…maybe they were the one that collected the eyeglasses and wedding rings, or turned in their neighbors…give it a rest, stonk. It’s one asshole.  Life is fucked up.  You’re not Nelson Mandela.

A guy wearing Totenkopf SS emblems is pro for one of the oldest , most established brands in the industry, but you're making this about my "German guilt". I'm making this thread about trying to get this dipshit of Bones, because it can be done. But little manchilds like yourself would rather spend their time typing on here to "own" me and gain imagined clout over writing an email to the brand or hitting their insta. Fuck you for using the historical suffering of innocents just to land an ad hominem at a stranger on the internet. Look into your own history and you'll find plenty to be guilty about. 

Ninj2

« Reply #262 on: April 26, 2024, 03:34:05 PM »
Imagine snitching to a skateboard company cause a fuckin shirt. Slap is full of straight snitches. Bunch a snitch boys up in here.
Imagine thinking calling Nazis out is snitching? I’m beat your ass fool. Come catch a bad one you idiot

Ninj2

« Reply #263 on: April 26, 2024, 04:18:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Imagine snitching to a skateboard company cause a fuckin shirt. Slap is full of straight snitches. Bunch a snitch boys up in here.
[close]
Imagine thinking calling Nazis out is snitching? I’m beat your ass fool. Come catch a bad one you idiot
[close]
Oh yeah where you at? You probably from soft ass West Coast, what happens when you have to bid over there? Oh yeah you gotta bunk up with the nazis, you gonna snitch on them too? These aren't even real crimes your snitching on, you snitchin on fuckin thought crimes, you soft ass boy. Come get these hands anytime
I’m in the retreat fool. Come at it I will have them buzz you in. I traded in my Tesla and put all my money into the snake run in the dried out golf corse. I will fuck you up.

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1366
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #264 on: April 26, 2024, 05:46:55 PM »
I was bummed to see Madars filmed his Indy ad in those ol dirty footprints
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

shockpadsandwristguards

• Rep: -254
« Reply #265 on: April 26, 2024, 06:12:58 PM »
Yoooo this convo is wild and everyone defending paul hart is completely out of his mind.
How in the actual fuck are you not trying to get this fool kicked out of skateboarding? Also I’m 100 percent sure that skatemoss makes/made more money through skateboarding on social media than some well known Amateur skateboarders. It actually does matter if we let people that push some racist agenda into the world market themselves with the thing that we all love.
I’m actually scared now that I know how many skateboarders defend racism. You rather just sit around and do nothing.

« Last Edit: April 26, 2024, 06:33:30 PM by shockpadsandwristguards »

Banned from the room

« Reply #266 on: April 26, 2024, 09:12:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Slap was the place where that video gained "traction" tho, right? What about other incidents, Johann, Yonnie, that one canadian dude on was it Alltimers or Dime? Would those have faced any consequences without this forum? I'm under the impression they wouldn't have and really it's a big part of why I'm here, much to the chagrin of the "purists".

Insiders should dump all laundry here at slap. Then if it's working right it's all in concert. These fools can't survive in this environment anymore. Same with punk. Abusers get the boot

Banned from the room

« Reply #267 on: April 26, 2024, 09:14:19 PM »
Omg barf

Mr. 9mm

• Rep: -20
« Reply #268 on: April 26, 2024, 09:18:49 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

A guy wearing Totenkopf SS emblems is pro for one of the oldest , most established brands in the industry, but you're making this about my "German guilt". I'm making this thread about trying to get this dipshit of Bones, because it can be done. But little manchilds like yourself would rather spend their time typing on here to "own" me and gain imagined clout over writing an email to the brand or hitting their insta. Fuck you for using the historical suffering of innocents just to land an ad hominem at a stranger on the internet. Look into your own history and you'll find plenty to be guilty about.

This was about Germans, not about German victims. Classic reversal of perpetrator and victim-rhethorics by this stink guy. He really is a Tsherman -using the historical suffering of innocents just to land an ad hominem. Totally unhinged moral narcicist.

shockpadsandwristguards

• Rep: -254
« Reply #269 on: April 26, 2024, 09:43:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

This was about Germans, not about German victims. Classic reversal of perpetrator and victim-rhethorics by this stink guy. He really is a Tsherman -using the historical suffering of innocents just to land an ad hominem. Totally unhinged moral narcicist.

What the fuck are you talking about. Stop gaslighting and turning this about something else. This is about Paul Hart thinking what hitler did was great so he can get the fuck out of skateboarding

Paul if you’re reading this. Step a foot into a German skatepark and we’ll beat you up with hammers.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2024, 09:50:56 PM by shockpadsandwristguards »