Author Topic: Your body after death (and BONUS)  (Read 2600 times)

tonycoxhox

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 422
    • journal blog. avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
Re: Your body after death (and BONUS)
« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2007, 04:52:40 AM »
i have a half black half japanese friend. the only perfectly normal thing about him is his dick.

Yo Mr. Hapredingli, measure ur dick when it stands up and starts buzzing really quietly and becomes warm.

i wonder who has the biggest wonder stick on SLAP.
"we were going digital, ignoring all but the most core matter from history and focusing on the most complicated structures in order to make our lives more simple, but we could not escape from the cage, the past, and "reality" so we surrendered to short term drug euphoria." - John Albertson (on LSD)

peterbilt

« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2007, 04:59:58 AM »
i wonder who has the biggest wonder stick on SLAP.
thats a no brainer,

t's that asian guy from the pm's that everyone got

wuust

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2007, 05:01:11 AM »
This is the straight truth.

One time, I got a random text message. I was like, sweet, who the fuck is sending me pictures?

So I open it, ITS SOME RANDOM DUDES COCK SHOT! No fucking lie, boner shot. I was like fuck dude, who the fuck is fucking with me. So I write him back, "who is this?" And hes all, you dont remember me, from last night? We hooked up and shit.

I laughed my ass and totally wrote him back. I was like "bro, this isnt a chick. Im a dude. Whomever you tried to text, gave you the wrong number"

So I get another pic, another FUCKING BONER SHOT!. I was like thats it, I wrote him back, "Im calling the fucking cops if you keep sending me pictures of your dick"

He wrote back, "So youre really not her?" I wrote, "Fuck, no Im not her, I told you I was a dude and you sent me another cock shot you homo bastard"

He texted back with something along the lines of "please dont call the cops, im so sorry, she must have gave me the wrong number, blah blah..."

I laughed my ass off for like an hour. So hilarious. And I ended my convo with mysterious boner man with:

"Yea man its cool, but you should get that thing checked out. It looks like its sick. Kinda gross."

And for the record, I wasnt being mean, his dick was pretty fucking ugly. No homo.

did you forward the pic yourself? i would

nice weather

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 533
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #33 on: May 26, 2007, 08:53:53 AM »
Yo Mr. Hapredingli, measure ur dick when it stands up and starts buzzing really quietly and becomes warm.

Do you need inches or centimeters? Is it cheating if I start on the backside?, you know, were the dingdong slowly dives into the pelvis and finallly connects to my spine.

log

• Rep: 0
  • sukkot
« Reply #34 on: May 26, 2007, 12:21:39 PM »
i think i'd be content with a respectful burial. nothing fancy,no preservation. just straight up buried 6 feet deep. they'd play the gravediggaz at my funeral too
hamster, you chewed on the peice of wood i gave you, you soiled the litter i put on the bottom of your cage and you drank all the water i put in your bottle...this is why we cant have nice things!

obeygiant

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3
« Reply #35 on: May 26, 2007, 01:09:25 PM »
1. put my body on display in a glass case and let people watch it dissolve .. that would be fucking sick
2. Be frozen, b/c I do believe there will be a day when bodies can be brought back .. fuck Ill live as long as I want to
3. just give it away for medical purposes
4. burned, then pressed into a deck and have someone do something sick with it
5. But probably near the end of our life times there will be heavy progression in life extension so who knows people may be living to be 135 and shit
« Last Edit: May 26, 2007, 01:10:59 PM by obeygiant »

Blue Fescue

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 305
« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2007, 07:03:45 PM »
Expand Quote
Or Body Worlds

Yeah, Falun Gong is pretty pissed about that

[close]

i went to that shit in SF, and it was pretty jacked...the Asian chick I went with was quick to point out that all of the bodies had slanted eyes.  I think they get a lot of them from China and use them without necessarily getting permission from the families.  it was still pretty cool though, but kind of creepy to see some dead chick grinning at you with her vag cut open...

...my friend that just passed away ended up getting cremated and had his ashes scattered in SF bay...seems like thats the way i'd probably do it if I had my choice.  I don't really want my corpse floating down Bourbon street next time we have a major hurricane...

toque

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 123
    • Portmanteau avatar image
« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2007, 01:22:02 AM »
spit mine through a wood grinder (tree grinder??) all over my enemies doorstep

wheee!