Author Topic: Epicly laterd Chandler Burton  (Read 7390 times)

Sexytoes69

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -4
Epicly laterd Chandler Burton
« on: May 04, 2024, 09:54:16 AM »

Blind Fisherman

• Rep: 73
Re: Epicly laterd Chandler Burton
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2024, 10:01:10 AM »
Can't wait to watch this. Love Chandler and everything he does.

ExpensiveHandjoe

• Rep: 22
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2024, 12:39:49 PM »
 " I think everybody shuts the fuck up when they see me skating "

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1261
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2024, 12:49:28 PM »
im sorry but i truthfully do not think he’s had long enough of a career to warrant an EL. with that said, i’ll watch and see if it changes my mind

swellbowed

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 517
  • ow
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2024, 01:44:53 PM »
Much love for Chandler. Nice watch

lamfordie

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 300
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2024, 02:52:16 PM »
Chandler is so fucking dope. I'm glad he got to do this but bummed it was only 20 minutes. Wish it was longer.

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -282
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2024, 04:01:31 PM »
Sick backside flips! Didn’t know a single thing about this guy, but that made me a fan, gonna go look up some more of his skating.

Ourladyoftheflowers

• Rep: 97
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2024, 04:06:52 PM »
Chandler rules just wish his boards had smaller wheelbases

aleksander

• Rep: 126
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2024, 04:08:05 PM »
How about that fucking collapse at 1:05? Looked like he got shot. Very impressive whatever the hell that was.
"Let's just do something stupid and ridiculous and just be as fucking regular as we possibly can."

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1586
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2024, 04:22:05 PM »
Excited to watch this and seeing something different in a format we’re comfortable with….

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2024, 05:04:56 PM »
im sorry but i truthfully do not think he’s had long enough of a career to warrant an EL. with that said, i’ll watch and see if it changes my mind

Epically Laterd isn’t meant to be the Hall of Fame introductory video.   This is what it should be for

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 365
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2024, 05:35:01 PM »
How about that fucking collapse at 1:05? Looked like he got shot. Very impressive whatever the hell that was.

It’s a popular move within that community. It’s called “voguing”. Always bewildered me because my leg would snap doing it.

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2024, 06:08:08 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Epically Laterd isn’t meant to be the Hall of Fame introductory video.   This is what it should be for
well aware of its purpose, but there’s many more people who should have one before chandler. but then again never cared for his skating

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2024, 06:13:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
well aware of its purpose, but there’s many more people who should have one before chandler. but then again never cared for his skating

Just out of curiousity: who?

The real veganshawn

• Rep: 104
  • What the fuck was that
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2024, 06:43:22 PM »
Great watch
Cocteau Twins

Urtripping

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 522
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2024, 07:34:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

I'd like to know what he's thinking too. Also, vkid did you miss the part of the video where O'Dell explained how the original series wasn't meant to cover "legends," just interesting people who were skating at the time?
I saw your mommy and your mommy's dead

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -495
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2024, 09:29:35 PM »
" I think everybody shuts the fuck up when they see me skating "

Complete opposite for me , ran into him at Chevy chase with my buddy from out of town one evening and ended up spending more time chatting with him(them?) than skating . Chandler is a boss and super nice, classic skatepark homie vibes .
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -495
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2024, 09:42:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

I'd like to know what he's thinking too. Also, vkid did you miss the part of the video where O'Dell explained how the original series wasn't meant to cover "legends," just interesting people who were skating at the time?

Exactly , I feel people forget that first season had just everyday pros - Jerry and Spanky had just had their first super big parts with bag of suck and baker 3 and then you also had Alex Olson and figgy who wouldn’t have their debut parts til like 6 months to a year later. And I think pops or Gino was in that season too. So maybe one more mysterious/legend pro? But it always just the more standout personality people in skating since pat was more friends with a lot of skaters at the time than he was a photographer in skating
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

Candied cigarettes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 240
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2024, 10:04:48 PM »
Chandler asking chris cole to be on there is so funny

Shtonk

• Rep: -424
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2024, 10:39:43 PM »

Yeah please let's have ten more straight white cali bros who founded beer/board companies or became TMs or whatever. Has Mikey Taylor ever had one? PRod? Dyrdek?  Berra? Provost? Dear god, the potential for boredom is endless. Thinking of cali bros who founded companies tho, Raven Tershy could be an all time episode. But 2024 VICE ain't going anywhere near that type of potential controversy.

Chandler's is a story well worth telling and I'm curious to see if O'Dell can do it justice.

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2024, 11:55:27 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Yeah please let's have ten more straight white cali bros who founded beer/board companies or became TMs or whatever. Has Mikey Taylor ever had one? PRod? Dyrdek?  Berra? Provost? Dear god, the potential for boredom is endless. Thinking of cali bros who founded companies tho, Raven Tershy could be an all time episode. But 2024 VICE ain't going anywhere near that type of potential controversy.

Chandler's is a story well worth telling and I'm curious to see if O'Dell can do it justice.
insane jump from me saying i don’t care for this episode to it being about race/sexual preference. and no rob dyrdek hasn’t had one and id love to watch it. would also love to see one on sage elsesser.

devils acrobat

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Rep: 143
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2024, 12:43:06 AM »
Much love for Chandler. Nice watch

fried

• Rep: 54
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2024, 01:01:41 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

Nik Stain
Max Palmer
Sean Pablo
Kevin Bradley
Sage Elsesser
Bobby De Keyzer
Jake Johnson
Kevin Rodrigues
Diego Todd
Aidan Mackey
Chris Milic
Nelly Morville

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2024, 01:06:36 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

Nik Stain
Max Palmer
Sean Pablo
Kevin Bradley
Sage Elsesser
Bobby De Keyzer
Jake Johnson
Kevin Rodrigues
Diego Todd
Aidan Mackey
Chris Milic
Nelly Morville

Sean Pablo?   Username checks out

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 316
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2024, 01:34:36 AM »
Before There was created, I saw Chandler and a bunch of the team skate Pier 7. I can confirm he has dolphin flips on lock.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2024, 02:16:54 AM »
Before There was created, I saw Chandler and a bunch of the team skate Pier 7. I can confirm he has dolphin flips on lock.

I hate to venture into circus skate trick YouTube, but has anyone done a dolphin flip nollie or fakie?

treeebark

• Rep: 10
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2024, 02:35:08 AM »
Kinda wild how much hate this got  — kinda makes you realize how homophobic people still are. This was sick, Chandler rips and brings a different perspecitve that clearly doesn't translate to the 40% of our country that is ass-backwards. Which is pretty punk rock. Snowflakes indeed.

linty

• Rep: 37
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2024, 02:39:10 AM »
Excellent episode.

tuesday

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 297
  • The mistery of shadows
« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2024, 03:02:37 AM »
Good watch. Could have been longer. Everything 360 that Chandler did in the show was perfect. 

Shortys Hardware

• Rep: 113
« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2024, 03:31:36 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I hate to venture into circus skate trick YouTube, but has anyone done a dolphin flip nollie or fakie?

Ive seen ben kadow do one on instagram. looked insane, and he made it look good