Author Topic: LF Ghetto Wear shorts  (Read 180 times)

Shifty Flip

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 312
  • and the whistle is screaming
LF Ghetto Wear shorts
« on: May 13, 2024, 11:47:30 AM »
Before I nostalgia buy direct, do any Pals have some Ghetto Wear shorts they’d like to sell? 32-34 waist size.  Hopefully the new ones have the same soft brushed cotton or whatever they were made with 30+ years ago. 

Also open to and suggestions for similar shorts.  Drawstring or adjustable waist preferred.  I’ve been gaining and losing 20lbs a week dealing with gastritis the past 1.5 years. 

GumOnMyGrip

• Trade Count: (+36)
  • Rep: 242
Re: LF Ghetto Wear shorts
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2024, 06:52:02 AM »
Before I nostalgia buy direct, do any Pals have some Ghetto Wear shorts they’d like to sell? 32-34 waist size.  Hopefully the new ones have the same soft brushed cotton or whatever they were made with 30+ years ago. 

Also open to and suggestions for similar shorts.  Drawstring or adjustable waist preferred.  I’ve been gaining and losing 20lbs a week dealing with gastritis the past 1.5 years.

https://www.slapmagazine.com/index.php?topic=119292.30

Halfway down I’m modeling some originals. It’s the cords.Definitely not 32-34 though😀. More like 40-45.
Hit me up if for some insane reason you’re interested.

You probably know -this but thank you supply has them on sale right now.

Shifty Flip

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 312
  • and the whistle is screaming
Re: LF Ghetto Wear shorts
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2024, 07:21:18 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

https://www.slapmagazine.com/index.php?topic=119292.30

Halfway down I’m modeling some originals. It’s the cords.Definitely not 32-34 though😀. More like 40-45.
Hit me up if for some insane reason you’re interested.

You probably know -this but thank you supply has them on sale right now.

I wore those exact grey cords everyday while at Woodward. 91 or 92? Swore they made me skate better. 
To be honest, 40 inch is probably more realistic for me.   I still dream of getting back to 32, but my thyroid is my arch enemy now.