Author Topic: Wenning Sentenced to 5 Years in Prison  (Read 8620 times)

Lukabrazi

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 156
Re: Wenning Sentenced to 5 Years in Prison
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2024, 07:48:43 AM »
Expand Quote
I always forget we have the same birthday . I also grew up in NJ idolizing him , definitely sad to see this when it happened.

I'll never forget skating Hoboken train station 2002ish with him and he was doing sw fs shove bs 5-0 frontside 180 on the square ledge over and over.
[close]

I thought you were from CO. Another Jersey boy. What exit?

Those ledges were the best grinding ledges I ever skated. I loved that spot more than DT Manhattan.

Ahh they really were . Brian brown Mix tape 2 really influenced the fuck outta me skating the fountain there. So my mom would drop me off down there and let me skate a few hours .

I been in CO 7 years now though, but can’t forget my NJ roots ! Exit 17 off the turnpike, 153 off the parkway?

Got to watch wenning try and sw fs 180 the love gap one day as well, before a full on raid of love park from every angle of 20+ cops .

c-dock

• Rep: 14
  • Lurker
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2024, 08:16:36 AM »
The hometown hero. One of the only people from Monmouth county to make it properly into the industry so far.

Man that's fucking depressing

RoaryMcTwang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 455
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2024, 08:17:47 AM »

mooraga

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2024, 08:35:04 AM »
damn I tought we had a comeback when that Dc lynx colorway went out

parasocial skater

• Rep: -1
« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2024, 08:44:22 AM »

Anti waxxer

• Rep: -19
« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2024, 09:10:58 AM »
Man, time flies.  Hard to believe it was just two and a half years ago when Wenning was riding around with Rob Hubbard and buying expensive jewelry.  If you don't remember, you can dig up the old thread on it.  He's been in county jail since late October of '21 for being all fucked up on IG live and waving a gun around while his very young daughter was in the room.

He got 5 years and is elgible for parole after 42 months.  He's already been in 2.5 so he's got another year or so till he can get out.  I don't know why I care that much, but I'm oddly invested in this.

https://imgur.com/a/i1VuIZ5

Hold up….

He wasn’t “waving the gun around in the same room”

He rubbed a revolver against his daughter’s head while she was sleeping cause he thought he would look gangster on live. Then attacked the cops when they showed up and said he’d kill them.

Let’s not downplay his actions this was by far one of the stupidest fucking things ever done.

Do I feel bad for Brian? Yes. But how many second chances can you have and keep fucking up. The whole gangster persona is ridiculous he’s from Monmouth beach, an extremely rich town at the jersey shore. It’s like malibus most wanted except dumber.

Oroborus

• Rep: 5
« Reply #36 on: May 15, 2024, 10:22:57 AM »
What an absolute idiot,  if you're holding a gun near your daughter you should be locked up especially if you have a fake ass gangster persona....

Pfft buster

Dimewithacannibal

• Rep: -20
« Reply #37 on: May 15, 2024, 11:01:41 AM »
“Rob Hubbard 7alesgod fuck you pay me, DIA Fine Jewley we got the replica bengals $2400 but you know… Dia, come see us 190 Smith St Amboy NJ”

igrindtwinkies

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 403
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #38 on: May 15, 2024, 12:02:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Man, time flies.  Hard to believe it was just two and a half years ago when Wenning was riding around with Rob Hubbard and buying expensive jewelry.  If you don't remember, you can dig up the old thread on it.  He's been in county jail since late October of '21 for being all fucked up on IG live and waving a gun around while his very young daughter was in the room.

He got 5 years and is elgible for parole after 42 months.  He's already been in 2.5 so he's got another year or so till he can get out.  I don't know why I care that much, but I'm oddly invested in this.

[close]

Hold up….

He rubbed a revolver against his daughter’s head while she was sleeping cause he thought he would look gangster on live. Then attacked the cops when they showed up and said he’d kill them.

Let’s not downplay his actions this was by far one of the stupidest fucking things ever done.

Do I feel bad for Brian? Yes. But how many second chances can you have and keep fucking up. The whole gangster persona is ridiculous he’s from Monmouth beach, an extremely rich town at the jersey shore. It’s like malibus most wanted except dumber.

My bad dude, I never miss a Wenning IG live, but had to work late that night.

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -767
« Reply #39 on: May 15, 2024, 01:07:36 PM »
What an absolute idiot,  if you're holding a gun near your daughter you should be locked up especially if you have a fake ass gangster persona....

Pfft buster

Hard not to agree with this.
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

fuck_that_guy

• Rep: 343
« Reply #40 on: May 15, 2024, 01:15:46 PM »
fuck that guy

dr.prestige

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 344
  • rest in peace Loaf
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #41 on: May 15, 2024, 02:01:25 PM »
Does anyone in here know what the Graves Act defines as unlawful vs lawful use of a firearm? Is it just any criminal activity while in possession of a gun, or are there more specifically laid out uses of firearms that the Graves Act calls unlawful?

I suppose I'm probably wasting my time querying Slap users for legal discussion but whatever, I'd like to do what I can to encourage productive discourse on here.

Op, you ok man? Being real here, you doin alright?

Merman

• Rep: -35
« Reply #42 on: May 15, 2024, 02:10:33 PM »
This is not Vietnam, Brian. There are rules here.

GardenSkater77

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1092
« Reply #43 on: May 15, 2024, 02:29:15 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Hold up….

Long Branch and Eatontown are still blue collar for the most part. The Jersey shore is still haves and have nots. His family owns a meat distribution company. They probably make a decent living but I’m sure they aren’t living on Ocean Ave.

Apart from a few towns, the Jersey Shore is hardly impressive.

Ninj2

• Rep: -106
« Reply #44 on: May 15, 2024, 03:44:08 PM »
Prison usually don’t make people less of an idiot. They really don’t want you to leave once you there. They want you to come back. Prison don’t fix people like Brian Wenning if that is the goal of it. Otherwise it’s just slavery.  Most the people in prison less guilty then he is and he don’t deserve prison. He need help. Crazy how people want to see other people locked up so much and not even see the prison they in with that thinking.

Anti waxxer

« Reply #45 on: May 15, 2024, 03:58:13 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Hold up….

[close]

Long Branch and Eatontown are still blue collar for the most part. The Jersey shore is still haves and have nots. His family owns a meat distribution company. They probably make a decent living but I’m sure they aren’t living on Ocean Ave.

Apart from a few towns, the Jersey Shore is hardly impressive.

Monmouth beach was never ghetto is my point. And in today’s market houses are going for way over a million.

Shifty Flip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 306
  • and the whistle is screaming
« Reply #46 on: May 15, 2024, 04:04:45 PM »
Does anyone in here know what the Graves Act defines as unlawful vs lawful use of a firearm? Is it just any criminal activity while in possession of a gun, or are there more specifically laid out uses of firearms that the Graves Act calls unlawful?

I suppose I'm probably wasting my time querying Slap users for legal discussion but whatever, I'd like to do what I can to encourage productive discourse on here.

I’m unsure of the graves act, but 20 some years ago in NJ any firearm you weren’t supposed to have was immediately 5years mandatory, with another 5 years wild for any alterations (scrubbed numbers, extended mag, etc…). If the state of NJ didn’t prosecute, the Feds picked it up and you did 85% of that time.  Not sure if this was exclusive to Camden area, because they definitely had Fed emergency actions in place back then. I’ve never owned a firearm, but it was mind boggling to see teenagers take 10 year deals at their first appearance just to get out of Camden County jail. 

Anti waxxer

« Reply #47 on: May 15, 2024, 04:14:18 PM »
Prison usually don’t make people less of an idiot. They really don’t want you to leave once you there. They want you to come back. Prison don’t fix people like Brian Wenning if that is the goal of it. Otherwise it’s just slavery.  Most the people in prison less guilty then he is and he don’t deserve prison. He need help. Crazy how people want to see other people locked up so much and not even see the prison they in with that thinking.

Rubbing a revolver on your daughters head while drunk and on drugs for clout on Instagram live def requires some jail time… maybe not 5 years but def should do some time.

With how fucked up he was leading up to this event him being locked up is probably the main reason he’s alive right now. He unfortunately would have overdosed by now if he was out on his own.

backside_reacharound

• Rep: -238
« Reply #48 on: May 15, 2024, 04:53:14 PM »

https://www.johnbbrennanlaw.com/blog/what-is-the-graves-act/

Shortys Hardware

• Rep: 112
« Reply #49 on: May 15, 2024, 04:55:39 PM »
I randomlyw atched his nine club last week, and he appeared to be doing so well...sad all round, hope the child is currently safe and with family

GardenSkater77

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1092
« Reply #50 on: May 15, 2024, 05:06:13 PM »
I randomlyw atched his nine club last week, and he appeared to be doing so well...sad all round, hope the child is currently safe and with family

L Rob Hubbard was given full custody. The child is iced out and doing well.

dr.prestige

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 344
  • rest in peace Loaf
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #51 on: May 15, 2024, 05:32:59 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

that website doesn’t answer the questions I asked but thanks anyways

Op, you ok man? Being real here, you doin alright?

Hick Roward

• Rep: -29
« Reply #52 on: May 15, 2024, 07:00:14 PM »
Holding a gun is not a crime.

Skateboarding is not a crime.

Yonnycage

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -99
« Reply #53 on: May 15, 2024, 10:02:46 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Fucking lol'd so hard at this. Have a gnar

LUGR

• Rep: 52
« Reply #54 on: May 15, 2024, 10:11:17 PM »

I don’t know if @Tortfeasor still posts here, but he would be the member with the answer.

dumb skate trick

• Rep: 14
« Reply #55 on: May 15, 2024, 11:49:01 PM »
Had to brandish the firearm for the culture…

Strictly for cultural purposes

work_lurker

• Rep: 102
  • I've never had a shaved head in my entire life
« Reply #56 on: May 16, 2024, 01:23:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

DM Michael Graves like a man and ask him about it
Hopefully not a kook, but if so, fuck it.

Southernmost

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 137
« Reply #57 on: May 16, 2024, 10:04:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Fucking lol'd so hard at this. Have a gnar

Now that was funny! Have another gnar.

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1034
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #58 on: May 17, 2024, 03:18:56 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Lol

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 746
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #59 on: May 17, 2024, 10:25:44 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

DM Michael Graves like a man and ask him about it

Lolol
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this