Author Topic: Stevie Williams Owns JKWON  (Read 11106 times)

TheMadRapper

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 0
Stevie Williams Owns JKWON
« on: May 16, 2024, 08:09:32 PM »

Stevie owns JKWON now

Koozin

• Rep: -19
Re: Stevie Williams Owns JKWON
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2024, 12:55:58 AM »
Stevie owns Jkwon

big_kev_215

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 761
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2024, 01:08:42 AM »

never chasing clout…

p.rozenk

• Rep: 2
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2024, 01:13:25 AM »
Who's ig story is that?

InkkeACAB

• Rep: 21
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2024, 01:22:11 AM »
new accounts shouldn't be allowed to post threads

Shtonk

• Rep: -483
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2024, 02:23:01 AM »
Shocking revelations on all sides: Stevie Williams a toxic aggro, guy who claims random brand heritage and doesn't know how to spell them (Power Peralta is pretty nice tho) also doesn't know better than to host a fundraiser contest at a high density street spot.

RoughStylin

• Rep: 35
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2024, 02:39:35 AM »
The only logical conclusion from that screenshot is that Steven Williams has in fact purchased and now owns JKWON.

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -766
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2024, 02:44:33 AM »
Couldn't think of a lamer brand to own anything.

Stevie with big cornball energy. Isn't he in his mid 40s? Imagine behaving like that at his age.
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

Crust

• Rep: 47
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2024, 02:53:52 AM »
Who's ig story is that?

This. Also, very interesting for it to be the first post as a thread.

A Not At All Naughty Chemist

• Rep: 52
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2024, 03:10:38 AM »
Good for him, i once heard that he came from nothing

diplodocus

• Rep: 162
  • long neck
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2024, 04:04:09 AM »
Stevie Williams seems like an old dude stuck in his early twenties. That being said isn’t Jkwon public property? Way too much context missing here.

G_Money

• Rep: 11
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2024, 05:34:14 AM »
Is he calling out P-Rod in this story post?

douchenozzle

• Rep: 30
  • "I am the party"-DLR
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2024, 05:41:32 AM »
Sorry to those that idolize Stevie, but fuck him. Back in the day he hung out with a click (The Clan) and would stand by while these dickheads would fuck with skaters in the Philly area. He would kill skateboarding if it meant more clout for himself

Rick Trapasso

• Rep: 6
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2024, 05:53:23 AM »
Id like to know Stevie's side of this story.

If he was innocent in this affair, he surely would've said something right?

As clout conscious as he is, I would imagine he might be pretty concerned about preserving his sacred clout level.

Side note. Is there any difference in meaning between the words clout and reputation? If not, the SLAP rep system should be changed to clout. Just because it would be funny, clout points and such. "bro, your clout is so low. You have negative clout" maybe it's just me, but I think that's hilarious.

Not A Damn Chance

• Rep: 100
  • Banned from Slam
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2024, 05:56:02 AM »
Run, skate, clout chase

Groshua

• Rep: 3
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2024, 06:06:38 AM »
Is he calling out P-Rod in this story post?

My guess would be Keenan Dadd because he was the self proclaimed “switch god” and he was in hot water due to the stuff with Steven Fernandez.

roba

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 809
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2024, 06:07:16 AM »
Id like to know Stevie's side of this story.

If he was innocent in this affair, he surely would've said something right?

As clout conscious as he is, I would imagine he might be pretty concerned about preserving his sacred clout level.

Side note. Is there any difference in meaning between the words clout and reputation? If not, the SLAP rep system should be changed to clout. Just because it would be funny, clout points and such. "bro, your clout is so low. You have negative clout" maybe it's just me, but I think that's hilarious.

please make this happen

BootsWithTheFerg

• Rep: -48
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2024, 06:07:52 AM »
don't gotta dog on this fight and that we own this place cuz we skate here alot and look what we do for the culture shit is kinda lame but "Fundraiser to benefit brazil disaster" is a weird phrase to use. I mean you can add all that useless garbage about Wilshire and guy mariano at the end but you couldn't tell me where that money goes to? A specific group or charity helping flood vicitms? Its very ambiguous and it feels purposely. Like something scammers would say to garner support when there scam dosent go to plan. Still probably a shitty way to react but I feel like there's something we missing out on here. There's so much corporation as it is involving charity money and disaster relief in brazil idk I wanna feel had but I just feel like this person probably a snake who would have ran off with whatever change they raised. Maybe I'm looking to much into that but they are very specific about a whole lot of useless bullshit but the details around the actual event are missing entirely.

Also though who cares. That money was never going to make it to an actual person in brazil affected by flooding.

Theme For A Jackal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 106
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2024, 06:32:17 AM »
don't gotta dog on this fight and that we own this place cuz we skate here alot and look what we do for the culture shit is kinda lame but "Fundraiser to benefit brazil disaster" is a weird phrase to use. I mean you can add all that useless garbage about Wilshire and guy mariano at the end but you couldn't tell me where that money goes to? A specific group or charity helping flood vicitms? Its very ambiguous and it feels purposely. Like something scammers would say to garner support when there scam dosent go to plan. Still probably a shitty way to react but I feel like there's something we missing out on here. There's so much corporation as it is involving charity money and disaster relief in brazil idk I wanna feel had but I just feel like this person probably a snake who would have ran off with whatever change they raised. Maybe I'm looking to much into that but they are very specific about a whole lot of useless bullshit but the details around the actual event are missing entirely.

Also though who cares. That money was never going to make it to an actual person in brazil affected by flooding.

I mean this story post is after the event and about the Stevie drama... I don't know why you'd expect them to be talking about all that stuff now after the fact in this context

parasocial skater

• Rep: -1
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2024, 06:58:37 AM »
who?

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1132
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2024, 07:03:56 AM »
I could also see Stevie showing up at Jkwon to an event he didn’t know about, being out on the spot, by the host and being annoyed. Idk I’d need more context to really care. Stevie is can be kind of aggressive but also very image conscious.

Stevie’s certified switch god post on the another hand… hilarious

Toenail628

• Rep: 5

lamfordie

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 309
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2024, 07:13:04 AM »

never chasing clout…
Doesnt he owe Rick Ross like a lot of money

Fernzilla

• Rep: 26
« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2024, 07:29:46 AM »
All these "old ass" dudes hanging on to old spots pearl clutching and shit is fucken dumb.

Most of the waking world doesn't give two flying fucks about skateboarding and that includes it's architects and developers. Your Love Parks and Jkwons are not going to be here forever.

Move the fuck on already. You look goofy with your tribute decks and your incessant talk about the ledge that took out the world.

Some of these spots are already so fucken toxic from the jump they deserve to be demolished.

That whole EMB brawling ass crew was awful, let's be real. Those guys were assholes and they still talking about how "they ran that spot" and ran pros out of there. Shut the fuck up. It's gone and your ass is part of the reason.

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1127
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2024, 07:43:56 AM »
I have to agree with Mr. Lord Williams on this one. The guy throwing the unsanctioned bbq skate contest sounds like a total kook.
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1957
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2024, 07:52:02 AM »

looks fun to me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Cheshire Cat

• Rep: 82
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2024, 08:10:55 AM »
All these "old ass" dudes hanging on to old spots pearl clutching and shit is fucken dumb.

Most of the waking world doesn't give two flying fucks about skateboarding and that includes it's architects and developers. Your Love Parks and Jkwons are not going to be here forever.

Move the fuck on already. You look goofy with your tribute decks and your incessant talk about the ledge that took out the world.

Some of these spots are already so fucken toxic from the jump they deserve to be demolished.

That whole EMB brawling ass crew was awful, let's be real. Those guys were assholes and they still talking about how "they ran that spot" and ran pros out of there. Shut the fuck up. It's gone and your ass is part of the reason.

Couldn’t agree with you more.

TheMadRapper

« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2024, 08:21:22 AM »
gif upload site

It’s all in the saved story. Anderson is such a down to earth person. All he was doing was BBQ and giving away some FA decks and charging for food that was going directly to his family that suffered from the floods who are dead poor to begin with. $100 for them is more than they earn in a month.

TheMadRapper

« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2024, 08:23:49 AM »

And here is grown ass Cool E talking about fighting with skaters who don’t like what Stevie is doing . This the same person that talks about giving back to community. Dude is a 50 year old bum.

ElonMuskaBeats

• Rep: -23
« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2024, 08:29:50 AM »

Wow someone on slap with an accurate take for once. Pearl clutching got me. Could see lord Williams wearing pearls.