Author Topic: not enough to justify its own thread  (Read 189386 times)

j....soy.....

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1593
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: not enough to justify its own thread
« Reply #300 on: July 30, 2007, 11:02:03 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
all of my friends hate on me because I skate my boards upside down, but I just cant comprehend how people can skate using the smaller end as their tail.
[close]
you and kev both
[close]

I skate it either way now, try to keep the razortail/nose equal on both sides.

jeremy klein too...

SR Junky

« Reply #301 on: July 30, 2007, 11:04:26 PM »
[youtube=425,350]OFedSpvSsZA[/youtube].

made my day

nice weather

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 533
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #302 on: July 31, 2007, 06:59:36 AM »
I needed to see it in motion. Is there an english word for feeling ashamed for a stranger?

Evil Kraken from the Arctic Sea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • Hi SlapPal!
« Reply #303 on: July 31, 2007, 10:05:55 AM »
I needed to see it in motion. Is there an english word for feeling ashamed for a stranger?
I think there used to be a whole thread about second hand emberassment...
I'll go frontside on some tranny for you.

Penis_Monster

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 45
« Reply #304 on: July 31, 2007, 10:16:08 AM »
If it's YOUR kid it's alright, kids need affection. But there are a lot of perverts out there!

ahahah
"I FEAR NO MAN"

tag_king

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 275
« Reply #305 on: July 31, 2007, 10:20:14 AM »
just now at work, I felt I had been doing nothing for too long and should try and acomplish something so not to look like a slacker. I bent down, put my shoes back on my feet, then came back on slap.

Mackattack

« Reply #306 on: July 31, 2007, 11:35:37 AM »
HEY GUYS ITS MY BIRTHDAY TODAY
IM A MAN

tag_king

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 275
« Reply #307 on: July 31, 2007, 12:11:10 PM »
hbd, ma. Im a man as of 12 tonight, Duffs Famous Wings tomorrow night, woooo!

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • S&H
« Reply #308 on: July 31, 2007, 12:15:12 PM »
Happy B-Day

kevbo999

« Reply #309 on: July 31, 2007, 03:53:48 PM »
I want to order a band t-shirt of Ebay but I don't know whether to go with L or XL. My Lep Zep shirt is XL and it fits perfectly. Is it possible to take in a t-shirt? I'd really like it if someone replied to this.

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • S&H
« Reply #310 on: July 31, 2007, 03:55:31 PM »
A good Tailor can fix any garment to your liking.

kevbo999

« Reply #311 on: July 31, 2007, 04:57:38 PM »
That was actually a pretty pointless post.  My roommate alters every item of clothing he owns.

lophatrophazoa

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 180
  • breathmint please
« Reply #312 on: July 31, 2007, 05:40:35 PM »
I want to order a band t-shirt of Ebay but I don't know whether to go with L or XL. My Lep Zep shirt is XL and it fits perfectly. Is it possible to take in a t-shirt? I'd really like it if someone replied to this.

i think barenaked ladies shirts might fit a little different, leaning to the bigger sizers
"Front row tickets to a bomb ass play"
Quote from: Matze
i moved to my city 1 year ago and i'm becomming a little hero here ... everybody thinks that i'm really cool, even the girls fight each other because of me. people are talking how a cool guy i am and stuff.

kevbo999

« Reply #313 on: July 31, 2007, 05:41:40 PM »
Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

sleeping.

« Reply #314 on: July 31, 2007, 06:03:13 PM »

sleeping.

« Reply #315 on: July 31, 2007, 09:41:26 PM »

mikefork

« Reply #316 on: July 31, 2007, 10:13:13 PM »
for the past two months i have been having crazy dreams about my teeth, some are recurring dreams while others are just similar to others i have. they all start out with me hanging out with a girl and we could either be talking, eating, or even just sitting there and out of nowhere my teeth start falling out. one of the dreams i dreamt that i was eating ice cream with a girl and my crown fell out somehow then one by one my teeth started falling out and disapearing. one of the other dreams involved me hanging out with a girl that i actually know and we were just sitting there talking and i started to rip my teeth out and when i went to talk i couldn't say anything, blood just keptpouring out whenever i opened my mouth. another dream involved me just sitting with a different girl i know and my teeth started turning into jagged/sharp teeth then they fell into my hand and turned completely black and disapeared into thin air. the dreams aren't limited to me just hanging out with girls either, i could be walking down the street, hanging in my house, hanging with my friends, driving in a car, and a bunch of other things. the worst part about it is that those are the only dreams i have really been able to remember and it has started to piss me off

Joshewuhh

« Reply #317 on: July 31, 2007, 10:24:31 PM »
I slammed like fuck today on a mini ramp doing a damn f/s 5-0.
It slid out from under me on the flat bottom after the trick and my chin introduced itself to masonite.

Penis_Monster

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 45
« Reply #318 on: July 31, 2007, 10:25:28 PM »

hes good. fuck anyone who says otherwise.
"I FEAR NO MAN"

Joshewuhh

« Reply #319 on: July 31, 2007, 10:28:00 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

hes good. fuck anyone who says otherwise.

I agree. Paul's definitley throwing down some good stuff.

But he needs to stay as far fucking away from acting as he can

bentmode

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Da$h
« Reply #320 on: July 31, 2007, 11:26:38 PM »
is that nose slide or crook?
Han solo blew up the Death Star in Episode 4.  Heard it from a friend.  Reliable source.

sectachrome

• Rep: 41
« Reply #321 on: July 31, 2007, 11:32:37 PM »
Last night I was all psyched about to beat off, and then I felt no guy wants to feel.  A pea sized lump on my cock.  I of course googled it like anyone would.  Then I just squeezed it and it exploded like a zit.  Then I went back to beating off.  Its smaller today though, so thats good.

bentmode

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Da$h
« Reply #322 on: July 31, 2007, 11:41:14 PM »
Han solo blew up the Death Star in Episode 4.  Heard it from a friend.  Reliable source.

sectachrome

• Rep: 41

colin

« Reply #324 on: August 01, 2007, 08:51:46 AM »
for the past two months i have been having crazy dreams about my teeth, some are recurring dreams while others are just similar to others i have. they all start out with me hanging out with a girl and we could either be talking, eating, or even just sitting there and out of nowhere my teeth start falling out. one of the dreams i dreamt that i was eating ice cream with a girl and my crown fell out somehow then one by one my teeth started falling out and disapearing. one of the other dreams involved me hanging out with a girl that i actually know and we were just sitting there talking and i started to rip my teeth out and when i went to talk i couldn't say anything, blood just keptpouring out whenever i opened my mouth. another dream involved me just sitting with a different girl i know and my teeth started turning into jagged/sharp teeth then they fell into my hand and turned completely black and disapeared into thin air. the dreams aren't limited to me just hanging out with girls either, i could be walking down the street, hanging in my house, hanging with my friends, driving in a car, and a bunch of other things. the worst part about it is that those are the only dreams i have really been able to remember and it has started to piss me off

I'm pretty sure I've heard this dream before.

From dreammoods.com:
Dreams that your teeth are falling out are the most common dreams we here at Dream Moods receive. Common dream scenarios include having your teeth crumbling in your hands or your teeth falling out one by one with just a light tap.?Such dreams are not only horrifying and shocking, but often leaves the dreamer with a lasting image of the dream. So what does it mean?

One theory is that dreams about your teeth reflect your anxiety about your appearance and how others perceive you. Sadly, we live in a world where good looks are valued highly and your teeth play an important role in conveying that image. Teeth are used in the game of flirtations, whether it be a dazzling and gleaming smile or affectionate necking. These dreams may stem from a fear of your sexual impotence or the consequences of getting old. Teeth are an important feature of our attractiveness and presentation to others. Everybody worries about how they appear to others. Caring about our appearance is natural and healthy.?

Another rationalization for these falling teeth dream may be rooted in your fear of being embarrassed or making a fool of yourself in some specific situation. These dreams are an over-exaggeration of your worries and anxiety.?

Teeth are used to bite, tear, chew and gnaw. In this regard, teeth represent power. And the loss of teeth in your dream may be from a sense of powerlessness. Are you lacking power in some current situation? Perhaps you are having difficulties expressing yourself or getting your point across. You feel frustrated when your voice is not being heard. You may be experiencing feelings of inferiority and a lack of self-confidence in some situation or relationship in your life. This dream is an indication that you need to be more assertive and believe in the value of your own opinion.

In the latest research, it has been shown that women in menopause have frequent dreams about teeth. This may be related to getting older and/or feeling unattractive and less feminine.

Traditionally, it was thought that dreaming that you did not have teeth, represent malnutrition which may be applicable to some dreamers.

Other Perspectives

A scriptural interpretation for bad or falling teeth indicate that you are putting your faith, trust, and beliefs in what man thinks rather than in the word of God. The bible says that God speaks once, yea twice in a dream or a vision in order to hide pride from us, to keep us back from the pit, to open our ears (spiritually) and to instruct and correct us.

In the Greek culture, when you dream about loose, rotten, or missing teeth, it indicates that a family member or close friend is very sick or even near death.

According to the Chinese, there is a saying that your teeth will fall out if your are telling lies.?

It has also been said that if you dream of your teeth falling out, then it symbolizes money. This is based on the old tooth fairy story. If you lose a tooth and leave it under the pillow, a tooth fairy would bring you money.?

mikefork

« Reply #325 on: August 01, 2007, 09:13:49 AM »
^^^i did not know that, thanks i guess

lophatrophazoa

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 180
  • breathmint please
« Reply #326 on: August 01, 2007, 09:24:08 PM »
mike you gotta be less of a candyman
"Front row tickets to a bomb ass play"
Quote from: Matze
i moved to my city 1 year ago and i'm becomming a little hero here ... everybody thinks that i'm really cool, even the girls fight each other because of me. people are talking how a cool guy i am and stuff.

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1593
« Reply #327 on: August 01, 2007, 10:00:38 PM »
you might be a teeth grinder too....

mikefork

« Reply #328 on: August 01, 2007, 10:33:44 PM »
mike you gotta be less of a candyman
i don't think that i am an insecure weiner, i mean i am 100% confident around girls and i keep my cool when i am bummed out in their presence, and i don't come off as an arrogant prick(i think). i could also be a tooth-grinder, i don't really know, but it has just been bumming me out because those are typically the only dreams i can remember now

on another unrelated note, today my mom bought me some pop tarts, pecan spin wheels, a bag of apples, bag of oranges, and a box of ice cream sandwhiches

Evil Kraken from the Arctic Sea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • Hi SlapPal!
« Reply #329 on: August 02, 2007, 12:58:39 AM »
Oo Mike, now we know the whole you!
I'll go frontside on some tranny for you.