Author Topic: not enough to justify its own thread  (Read 189446 times)

jesus0nvi4gra

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 96
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: not enough to justify its own thread
« Reply #990 on: March 29, 2008, 01:09:50 PM »
I'd usually make this sorta thing it's own thread, but people be hating.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080327/music_nm/pepper_dc

"NEW YORK (Billboard) - Many have tried, but so far nobody has been able to pry the decade-in-the-works Guns N' Roses album "Chinese Democracy" from the hands of lone remaining original member Axl Rose.

Now, Dr Pepper thinks it's up to the challenge. The soft drink company says it will give a free can of Dr Pepper to "everyone in America" (excluding ex-Guns members Slash and Buckethead) if "Chinese Democracy" arrives anytime during the calendar year 2008.

Rose responded on his band's web site (http://www.gunsnroses.com) that the band was "surprised and very happy to have the support of Dr Pepper." But the offer did not prompt him to rose to the challenge."

This album better not suck.  Which it probably will.

S.A.D.B.

• Rep: 8
« Reply #991 on: March 29, 2008, 02:28:40 PM »
hey look at how the red power ranger turned out

\

BallDontLie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 691
if the mods were wu-tang, dean would be cappadonna

mikefork

« Reply #993 on: March 29, 2008, 07:15:05 PM »
Does anyone know if there's a cut-off age for free cookies from the bakery at the grocery store?
there's no cut off age. you just have to go about the free cookie a different way then you used to. you have to want it, you have to feel it, you have to be it. take that cookie and enjoy every last free bite of it

jesus0nvi4gra

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #994 on: March 29, 2008, 08:11:07 PM »
Fuck this gif:

FakieFlipCG

• Rep: 36

dannyphillips

• Rep: -18

mikefork

« Reply #997 on: March 29, 2008, 09:05:48 PM »

jesus0nvi4gra

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #998 on: March 29, 2008, 09:13:58 PM »

BriDen

« Reply #999 on: March 29, 2008, 09:24:18 PM »

BriDen

« Reply #1000 on: March 30, 2008, 06:18:17 AM »

Skip to 5:07
And at :41... magnets?
Never mind that...

9:27
« Last Edit: March 30, 2008, 06:27:49 AM by BriDen »

FakieFlipCG

• Rep: 36
« Reply #1001 on: March 30, 2008, 09:08:47 AM »

vicky

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 301
  • brofessional
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1002 on: March 30, 2008, 12:19:25 PM »
reposted from help, i neeed shoes

whenever i buy different types of vans they always run in different sizes. i need a pair of half cabs but got rid of my last ones since they were shot to shit and never wrote down the size anywhere. if i am a 5.5 in mens chukkas and a 6 in mens authentics does anyone know what size id be in half cabs
we could get matching halter tops and do kickturns over the dick at fdr, people wouldn't know what to do. I would be a c cup massacre.

sweets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
  • but(t) fuck, who's keeping track?
« Reply #1003 on: March 30, 2008, 12:51:23 PM »
Go with the smaller size. They tend to run big. They tend to stretch out a bit because of the soft suede they use.
"instead of typing out some dumb reply to this post, go make some art, smell your own body, mate with your own hand, take a picture of your penis when it is in half-boner-mode and post it on slap." Tony

EricLogan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 836
  • the ghost of Turd Ferguson's past
« Reply #1004 on: March 30, 2008, 12:57:50 PM »

Skip to 5:07

"So, are you gonna go for the 180 fakie to backside railslide?"
"I dunno, I think Lutzka did that in his run"
I rarely venture into classic slap and the one time I do it I find a guy getting his dick eaten by a dolphin.

longballlarry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 171
« Reply #1005 on: March 30, 2008, 04:36:31 PM »
did anyone watch that Kansas-Davidson game? it was pretty good. best one since that buzzer beater game in the first round. this ncaa tournament has been pretty week this year. there has not been any real "madness" so far. teams are getting blown out basically. but this game was pretty good. I was going to start a thread about the ncaa tournament but i figured the skate nerds would get butt hurt if i did. and it could possibly damage my beloved rep that i'm obsessed with. any way, can't wait for the final four. UNC all the way.
I used to post

barr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 29
« Reply #1006 on: March 30, 2008, 09:13:22 PM »
soooo i'm 18
shes 15
is it cool?

kilgore.

« Reply #1007 on: March 30, 2008, 09:15:58 PM »
is she developed and look older than 15?

marty.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 224
« Reply #1008 on: March 30, 2008, 09:17:35 PM »
soooo i'm 18
shes 15
is it cool?

I've actually been wondering the same thing lately, I wanna get with my brother's girlfriend's younger sister.
I only turned 18 two months ago, and she turns 16 in July, I think, if that makes a difference.

Just talked to my brother, turns out her birthday is in May, so about one more month and I guess it's okay.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2008, 09:38:21 PM by marty. »
8)

Mackattack

« Reply #1009 on: March 30, 2008, 09:47:13 PM »
ehhhhh
15 is pretty young

id imagine she would be pretty annoying, especially after youve done the deed

this is just from observing the girls my 15 year old brother hangs out with
« Last Edit: March 30, 2008, 09:49:23 PM by Macklin »

BriDen

« Reply #1010 on: March 30, 2008, 09:51:31 PM »
Quote button stopped working for me again... but anyways. Regarding the age situation: be very careful because it's a potential felony if shit doesn't work out. If you are 18, and the girl is under 18, you can actually be fined/arrested just being with her if someone calls the cops. It's ridiculous, I know, but it almost happened to a friend of mine (18) because his 16 year old girlfriend's neighbors got suspicious. Nothing happened because her parents are fine with them being together, so they basically told the cops off. I'm not sure if it's like that in every state, but it is in Illinois and I'm sure you can look up info on google.

kilgore.

« Reply #1011 on: March 30, 2008, 10:08:12 PM »
did anyone watch that Kansas-Davidson game? it was pretty good. best one since that buzzer beater game in the first round. this ncaa tournament has been pretty week this year. there has not been any real "madness" so far. teams are getting blown out basically. but this game was pretty good. I was going to start a thread about the ncaa tournament but i figured the skate nerds would get butt hurt if i did. and it could possibly damage my beloved rep that i'm obsessed with. any way, can't wait for the final four. UNC all the way.

i watched the game, it was fucking good. stephen curry was killing it. while watching it i couldnt help but root for them, but they would just get murdered by unc, just like boring ass kansas is. but i also wanted all the number 1 seeds to be in the final four, and thats how it came out which is sick. it's going to be a gnarly final four, memphis all the way.

longballlarry

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1012 on: March 30, 2008, 10:47:28 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

i watched the game, it was fucking good. stephen curry was killing it. while watching it i couldnt help but root for them, but they would just get murdered by unc, just like boring ass kansas is. but i also wanted all the number 1 seeds to be in the final four, and thats how it came out which is sick. it's going to be a gnarly final four, memphis all the way.

care to make it interesting?
I used to post

longballlarry

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1013 on: March 30, 2008, 10:54:01 PM »
also, on the underage tip...
yo you better have sex with all the 15 and 16 year old girls while it's still not really that big of a deal. because once you hit 30 you'll be like damn man, i want to have sex with some 16 year old breezy's. and then it's a real problem. plus, who is an 18 year old guy supposed to have sex with anyway? only 18 and maybe 19 year old girls? 20+ year old bitches aren't going to have sex with some 18 year old. i'm 19 and if i was in your shoes and a girl was willing to have sex with me and she's over 14 (13) i would definitely hit it. (no pedo)
I used to post

SR Junky

« Reply #1014 on: March 30, 2008, 11:00:47 PM »
yea...

kilgore.

« Reply #1015 on: March 30, 2008, 11:03:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

let's.

baxty

« Reply #1016 on: March 30, 2008, 11:08:21 PM »
also, on the underage tip...
yo you better have sex with all the 15 and 16 year old girls while it's still not really that big of a deal. because once you hit 30 you'll be like damn man, i want to have sex with some 16 year old breezy's. and then it's a real problem. plus, who is an 18 year old guy supposed to have sex with anyway? only 18 and maybe 19 year old girls? 20+ year old bitches aren't going to have sex with some 18 year old. i'm 19 and if i was in your shoes and a girl was willing to have sex with me and she's over 14 (13) i would definitely hit it. (no pedo)
What about those sexy cougars?

longballlarry

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1017 on: March 30, 2008, 11:21:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

let's.

wait... but how?
i don't think we can bet money, because if i lose, i won't pay you.
we have to make it something slap related.
I used to post

kilgore.

« Reply #1018 on: March 30, 2008, 11:24:43 PM »
haha yeah fuck money, i got none of it. i was thinking like sending you some shoes i dont wear or something but that wouldnt happen because memphis is going to take it,but  that came to mind at first because i got some half cabs i dont wear. i got no ideas really. fuck it would have been so sick if we got a bunch of people to do brackets but that's too late obviously.

longballlarry

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1019 on: March 30, 2008, 11:31:44 PM »
yeah, i was thinking about starting a slap bracket earlier but i figured no one would be down. i don't think i have any shoes i could give you either. maybe we could do something like, if you lose, you have to rock a UNC avatar for like a month or something stupid like that. and vice versa.
I used to post