Author Topic: not enough to justify its own thread  (Read 189407 times)

EricLogan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 836
  • the ghost of Turd Ferguson's past
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: not enough to justify its own thread
« Reply #1380 on: May 19, 2008, 08:55:16 PM »
^
^
umm... HeliCOCKtor?...   

no! wait, wait..

I wonder if there were tiny men in the COCKpit....  ehh?    :-\

haha all the pals were flying it
I rarely venture into classic slap and the one time I do it I find a guy getting his dick eaten by a dolphin.

jrock

« Reply #1381 on: May 19, 2008, 09:52:32 PM »
why the fuck has MTV been playing Testament all day?

kilgore.

« Reply #1382 on: May 19, 2008, 10:31:22 PM »
an unidentifiable skate video was just playing at jack in the box.

Brandon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 291
« Reply #1383 on: May 19, 2008, 10:57:25 PM »
This is a story about a shooting in Denver, but the second comment is very revealing.

It shows how the media doesn't ever really dig for the important information.  The comments author puts two incidents together very concisely and correctly predicts this summers upcoming gang violence. 

http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_9305149

Now let's put these stories into context. The streets immediately knew that the man murdered in Aurora early Saturday morning was Asbury. I got the news about 7:30 am. It's very interesting and disturbing to many on the streets that the Aurora Police Department would offer a reward for a gang murder. Gang murders usually go unaddressed with no criminal investigation much less a reward being offered for information. So what was the working relationship with Asbury and the APD? I remember this being my question with Asbury, the Denver Police Department, and its hoodlum rogue cop Kurt Peterson when Asbury was featured in a front page article by the Post last September, and crooked cop Peterson spoke so highly of Asbury.

The streets are now rumoring that The Holly Street blaze is the result of Asbury's death wish being honored by his hood. Asbury was a Rolling 30/Tre-Tre Gangsta CRIP. The Holly strip mall is the popular loitering spot for the Crenshaw Mafia BLOODS as well as other BLOOD subsets in Park Hill. Street rumors say that Asbury asked his crew to burn-down the Holly if he was ever to be killed. So do not believe attempts to minimize this blaze as accidental, because the Denver Police would welcome the coming violence for their own job sakes as opposed to trying to inform the public and squash it. Believe me, the good gang Rev. Kelly knows what he is talking about when he warns of coming conflict due to all of this.

Overnight, there has already been retaliation by the BLOODS who are rumored to have went and riddled the Downing Street Park-n-Ride with bullets, which is a popular loitering spot for the CRIPS.

With the advent of these two incidents the streets are claiming a war has been called by both rival gangs. Combine this with some very high level BLOODS being recently released from prison like Joey Alexander, Daryl Lockett, and Billy McAdams and the streets of Denver can expect for there to be some bloodshed this summer of unprecedented proportions. This could really get worse than the Summer of 93, and we all should challenge the largest gang in Denver, Denver Police Department's Gang Unit, to address this situation with the same senseless violence and murder it is known to distribute.

However, we know from history that these racist bumbling cowards are only good at killing unarmed citizens or citizens with soda cans and could never have the nerve to kill one of these high level gang members that are actually armed, dangerous, and ready to kill or be killed. The last time Captain Kurt tried to fight the real villains he got shot in the jaw and almost died, so the DPD being the cowards they are will be scared of the real violent criminals they try to brand people like Paul Childs, Denise Washington, Frank Romero, T.C. Armstrong, and Frank Labato as after their legal murders and beatings.

Regardless, please everyone be careful and check to see if your child is involved in this coming gang war and let's try and do the job we know DPD and APD will never do.
Tyrone Rawlings
Points: 427 Posted by Tyrone Rawlings (aka Voice of the Streets)

wow, that's fucked.  very fucked.

Netherlands

• Rep: 0
« Reply #1384 on: May 19, 2008, 11:29:59 PM »
an unidentifiable skate video was just playing at jack in the box.

I have also seen this.  If I remember correctly it has some cellar doors.

vicky

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 301
  • brofessional
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1385 on: May 20, 2008, 07:21:15 AM »
we could get matching halter tops and do kickturns over the dick at fdr, people wouldn't know what to do. I would be a c cup massacre.

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 482
« Reply #1386 on: May 20, 2008, 07:25:14 AM »
bobby bobby bobbys

been there befoooore

Lance

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 581
« Reply #1387 on: May 20, 2008, 08:15:40 AM »
bobby bobby bobbys

been there befoooore
aaahahahaahaaa

He's a little bitter spiteful man...
Anyone else notice that Tony Parker is the Gino of basketball?

vicky

• SLAP Pal
  • brofessional
« Reply #1388 on: May 20, 2008, 08:17:13 AM »
i hate you both
we could get matching halter tops and do kickturns over the dick at fdr, people wouldn't know what to do. I would be a c cup massacre.

skaterdavid

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 192
« Reply #1389 on: May 20, 2008, 03:03:39 PM »
http://www.theberrics.com/dailyops.php
Mike Mo is on a basketball team?

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #1390 on: May 21, 2008, 02:15:35 AM »
chris cole youtube comments

flyinsnw (2 months ago
i was amateur contests with this guy. his style has gotten so much better.
y0y0plant (2 months ago)
I cant belive it,what did he were
flyinsnw (2 months ago)
black.
myWORLDizDIGITAL (2 months ago)
that was an awesome board kick in the beginning!

--great video.

catcha later,
XEM
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

vicky

• SLAP Pal
  • brofessional
« Reply #1391 on: May 21, 2008, 05:16:29 AM »
i want to know, on average, how many pigeons are eaten by homeless people a year.

LloydChristmas

« Reply #1392 on: May 21, 2008, 07:27:25 AM »
i want to know, on average, how many pigeons are eaten by homeless people a year.
and do pigeons still do the thing where they carry paper messages across the city with their feet? 

eat.shit

• Rep: 14
« Reply #1393 on: May 21, 2008, 02:16:55 PM »

Probably not to many. I can't imagine Pigeons being to tasty...Plus they are way to hard to catch.

Unless you find one dead on the side of the road.

able

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 635
  • omm nom
    • able Skate Mag avatar image
« Reply #1394 on: May 21, 2008, 05:52:00 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Probably not to many. I can't imagine Pigeons being to tasty...Plus they are way to hard to catch.

I've got more (videos)
ableSkateMag.com

lenny

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 342
« Reply #1395 on: May 21, 2008, 06:24:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I've got more (videos)

I hit a pigeon with my car a while ago, it didn't die or anything but when i got out to look, there was a pigeon shaped dust mark on my fender. wings and all.

Blue Fescue

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 305
« Reply #1396 on: May 21, 2008, 06:56:23 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
and do pigeons still do the thing where they carry paper messages across the city with their feet? 

This might answer your question good sir
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carrier_pigeon

Blue Fescue

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 305
« Reply #1397 on: May 21, 2008, 06:57:14 PM »
Also, as someone who has enjoyed squab, I can tell you that pigeon is not bad to eat.

vicky

• SLAP Pal
  • brofessional
« Reply #1398 on: May 21, 2008, 08:17:24 PM »
ive moved onto better tallies and statistics. 3 legged dogs are up next.

longballlarry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 171
« Reply #1399 on: May 21, 2008, 11:09:34 PM »
I hit a pigeon with my car a while ago, it didn't die or anything but when i got out to look, there was a pigeon shaped dust mark on my fender. wings and all.

i thought we had a deal with the pigeons!

I used to post

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1400 on: May 22, 2008, 06:43:22 AM »
my buddy just got back from filming for this new snowboard movie, and they were using these fucking things, from helicopters.. regular.

i cant imagine how much that thing costs.

loophole

« Reply #1401 on: May 22, 2008, 06:59:37 AM »
oh my god

why two lenses? 3d?
« Last Edit: May 22, 2008, 07:03:09 AM by loophole »

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1402 on: May 22, 2008, 07:53:29 AM »
i dont know if thats the actual camera, he said they were huge cameras with like 2ft wide lenses. that came up on google so i figured it was something like that. but either way. he said they were the same cameras they use to film on that HD shit on the discovery channel.

erik.

• Rep: 14
« Reply #1403 on: May 22, 2008, 09:20:15 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Relating to hard to catch. I live accross from an apartment complex, and one day when I was walking to the end of the street, I heard this banging noise, so I look up and this little asian lady is banging a pidgeon against the balcony trying to kill it. I guess they eat them or something, it was pretty funny when she stopped and looked at me.

Theres also someone in the area that sells them. Anyone want a pet pidgeon?

longballlarry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 171
« Reply #1404 on: May 22, 2008, 09:35:40 AM »
Theres also someone in the area that sells them. Anyone want a pet pidgeon?

I used to post

bumptobar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -34
« Reply #1405 on: May 22, 2008, 10:09:06 AM »
oh my god

why two lenses? 3d?

Kinda like if you close one eye and you lose depth perseption, adding another lens would create more depth.  Its pretty insane.

sven thorkel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 476
« Reply #1406 on: May 22, 2008, 11:35:27 AM »
well like, people have like two eyes, i think, so like, if you have two lenses its like, kind of like a human. we also have like two handles at the top of our heads, so like i think their like making an android who like films snowboard videos
"Front row tickets to a bomb ass play"

Quote from: PonyFAP
I don't know where you get your facts. The first generation of My Little Ponies were made by Hasbro, not the Khmer Rouge. And Hasbro hasn't made toys out of human skulls since the 1960's.

Tom Penny says: My 'ed systems!

kilgore.

« Reply #1407 on: May 22, 2008, 02:55:57 PM »
[Prodigy talking]
Yeah yeah yeah, yeah yeah yeah. Hold the f**k up. We gon' take this little intermission, listen to what the f**k I got to say ya know? I been doin this shit for years; holdin' heat, sellin, using, abusing all types of drugs. Robbin' niggas, runnin up in niggas' cribs, ya know? The whole shit. So don't ever in yo life get me confused with some of them other niggas that you might see on TV, or hear on the radio and such, ya know what I'm sayin? I mean this is me, P. I'm speakin from my f**kin self. When you see me at a show, on stage or on the street, I definetely got the gat on me, know what I'm sayin? Knowaimean? [sniffs] And it aint like I'm tryin to be a tough guy, or I'm tryin to make people think I'm crazy by sayin all this shit. What it is that, I know how niggas gets down, aight? I used to be in the clubs, the music tunnel or whatever-the-f**k. They used to get they little drink on, havin fun wit their little crew, knowatimsayin? Start cuttin or shootin or whateva. Things like that. Lotta these so called rap niggas aint never seen no parts of that shit, knowatimsayin? Dig where I'm comin from? Word up, yo. And I know a lot of ya'll niggas, matter fact all ya'll niggas right now listenin to this shit like "Yeah, yeah we gon' see them Mobb Deep niggas. We gon' see what they about. Knowatimsayin? Touch where they head is at." Yo, I'll let ya'll niggas know right now yaknowwatimsayin you aint gotta waste yo time or yo money on ya hospital bills. If you step to me on a personal level, I don't back down easy knowatmsayin there's a good chance ya ass is either gon' get shot, stabbed, or knuckled down, one out of the three. So don't gamble wit ya life, du'. Word up. And believe me, I know very well I can get shot, stabbed, or f**ked up too, whatever. I aint super-nigga I'm a lil skinny mothaf**ker. It's all about who gets who first though, knowaimsayin? So therefore, say no more, to all my niggas get the money, frontin' niggas get deceased.

And oh yeah.. to all them rap ass niggas wit ya half assed rhymes talkin bout how much you get high, how much weed you smoke and that crazy space shit that don't even make no sense: don't ever speak to me when you see me, knowaimsaying? Word. Imma have to get on some ol' high school shit, start punchin niggas in they face just for livin. Yo, I'm finnished what I had to say, ya'll can continue on.

lenny

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 342
« Reply #1408 on: May 22, 2008, 06:55:46 PM »
oh my fucking god.

faceneck

• Rep: 12
  • blastin
    • tumblr avatar image
« Reply #1409 on: May 22, 2008, 06:57:53 PM »
I donated blood today and i feel like twice the person i was before