Author Topic: Best Feeling Ever  (Read 15630 times)

Sleazy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 264
  • tiger style
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Best Feeling Ever
« Reply #150 on: August 23, 2007, 10:02:13 AM »
- first beer on a hot day of skating, straight out the ice
- putting on a new pair of socks

sebastian toombs

« Reply #151 on: August 23, 2007, 10:33:42 AM »
going on a long road trip by yourself, with no particular destination

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 482
« Reply #152 on: August 23, 2007, 10:35:19 AM »
going on a long road trip by yourself, with no particular destination

True that.

Once I put my navi in my car me and my bro went on this aimless blunt ride. Rolled 2 fattys and got as lost as we could.. then just navi'd back home.. it was fucking sweet. Ended up at some hick ass country store and bought this enormous jug of home brewed choco milk. I just wanted the bottle. but the milk was good too.

chk chk chk

• Rep: -1
« Reply #153 on: August 23, 2007, 10:46:23 AM »
hanging out near a waterfall blazed and listening to a really cute girl singing

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #154 on: August 23, 2007, 10:47:25 AM »

girls singing sometimes makes me feel akward.

chk chk chk

• Rep: -1
« Reply #155 on: August 23, 2007, 11:18:26 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

girls singing sometimes makes me feel akward.
same, but this time i just started to feel really happy for some reason. she was singing bright eyes

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #156 on: August 23, 2007, 11:25:49 AM »
ah cool..

how could i forget.

BURNOUTS!

http://s172.photobucket.com/albums/w5/storf217/?action=view&current=july4th165.flv

don't mind the dumb bitch trying to do one after me in the second video.

sinappipipo

• Rep: 0
« Reply #157 on: August 23, 2007, 01:16:10 PM »
Eating shit properly. you know... When you fall hard but don't really hurt yourself. It gives you a nice adrenaline boost.

After that I usually manage to get this

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
How about this..
When your trying a trick, and for some reason the thought comes into your head 'I'm gonna land this next one', and you land it? That's always crazy.
[close]
ya dude i love when that happens, its like you just know your gonna land it and your not afraid at all of what can happen to you, and then you just do it perfect. Best feeling ever.
[close]

It's a mental thing. There's a term for it but can't think of it. When it all clicks in your head  you'll do it. It's just so hard to keep that energy. It's almost like you have to visualize it and then go cold and not think of anything at all.

in a couple of tries. And that's propably better than sex. I see the trick in my mind and i just do it. Everything seems to slow down and it feels like you've got more time to do the motion than before.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2007, 01:31:04 PM by sinappipipo »

lophatrophazoa

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 180
  • breathmint please
« Reply #158 on: August 23, 2007, 04:34:30 PM »
damn ali dey gotta put u in one of dose pop tart commercials
"Front row tickets to a bomb ass play"
Quote from: Matze
i moved to my city 1 year ago and i'm becomming a little hero here ... everybody thinks that i'm really cool, even the girls fight each other because of me. people are talking how a cool guy i am and stuff.

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 741
« Reply #159 on: August 23, 2007, 04:40:22 PM »
ya
[youtube=425,350]8dhFbQmrzcU[/youtube]
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #160 on: November 05, 2007, 11:59:15 AM »
blowing enmormous snots out of my nose that i can feel coming from like.. the back of my head.

Guile

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #161 on: November 05, 2007, 12:01:33 PM »
landing a new trick first try. it happens so rarely but when it happens you get the initial holy shit then a good day of "he said try it and i got that shit first try!" bragging is what skateboarding is all about.
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

boyan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 71
« Reply #162 on: November 05, 2007, 12:02:04 PM »
ah cool..

how could i forget.

BURNOUTS!

http://s172.photobucket.com/albums/w5/storf217/?action=view&current=july4th165.flv

don't mind the dumb bitch trying to do one after me in the second video.

hahaha! sweet

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #163 on: November 05, 2007, 12:04:53 PM »
landing a new trick first try. it happens so rarely but when it happens you get the initial holy shit then a good day of "he said try it and i got that shit first try!" bragging is what skateboarding is all about.

also landing numerous ammounts of shit in a row and giving kids the 'you'll never be as good as me' stare.

Guile

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #164 on: November 05, 2007, 12:08:39 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

also landing numerous ammounts of shit in a row and giving kids the 'you'll never be as good as me' stare.

i rule the "i could get on krew and you wont get anywhere" look.
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

bumptobar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -34
« Reply #165 on: November 05, 2007, 12:15:20 PM »
Getting a trick on lock that you have been working for is the best ever i think.

James Tate

• Rep: 3
« Reply #166 on: November 05, 2007, 02:32:37 PM »
smoothies while smoking cigarettes

toy machine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -29
« Reply #167 on: November 05, 2007, 02:41:20 PM »

methuselah

• Rep: -4
« Reply #168 on: November 05, 2007, 04:19:23 PM »
going to the bathroom after you really, really have to go.
"It's the 90's baby, it's hammer time!" - Cosmo Kramer

Slap Fucking Sucks Now

toonie

« Reply #169 on: November 05, 2007, 04:33:50 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

skating in a new pair of socks

max power

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 675
« Reply #170 on: November 05, 2007, 04:35:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]
getting a blow job in a new pair of socks

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #171 on: November 05, 2007, 04:37:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]
[close]

getting a blowjob from a girl with a sock on her head.

Rusty Champignon

« Reply #172 on: November 05, 2007, 04:40:31 PM »
new boards, a well executed pop shove, taking a shit after waiting for ages, being really really hyped to skate after watching a new video youre stoked on, having a new girlfriend that youre ex is jealous of, getting paid, a good steak dinner, fun mini ramp sessions and many more

toy machine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -29
« Reply #173 on: November 05, 2007, 06:02:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

getting a blowjob from a girl with a sock on her head.
hahaha

supreme

« Reply #174 on: November 05, 2007, 06:05:45 PM »
Coming home sparking a honey dutch and then post on slap

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #175 on: November 08, 2007, 08:38:03 AM »

oh yes..

i'm reposting this from page 4.. cause i feel it needs to be recognized as one of the luckiest moments of my life.

So.. I had a party at my house. Good time. Were all boozing. This chick was all over my shit. And it was pretty obvious that i was going to practice making babies with her. So the night goes on and on.. And finally its nearing an end. So were going into my room. She walks in, I'm about to walk in but my buddy grabs me. He's like 'dude, we put a camera in your room!' At first I was like.. aww fuck. cmoon. but i just decided to go with it. So.. I walk in the room and low and behold.. Big fuckign vx2000 with an optics fisheye sitting on my dresser. Its up high.. but its completely uncovered with the red light blatently there. So.. Now lets switch things to what you see from the cameras perspective.

Girls comes in the room. Door shuts.. she did like a little sexy dance. It was kinda funny. Then got in my bed. I come in, and shes like 'ali, your beds so comfy' ... and in a stern voice i was like 'i know' and just shut the door. So then I hop into bed and just start making out with her. And then she hops out of bed and starts stripping for me.. and im like yea yea Yea YEA YEA.. and then she fucking shuts the lights off. You cant see shit. All black. But you can still hear whats going on clearly. She gets back in bed and you can hear us going at it. We start fucking and you can hear the fwap fwap fwap fwap.. and then she stops. And im like whats wrong? Shes like .. omg, omg what is that. I was like whats what? She goes "Is that a camera?" I was like ahhhhh fuck.. " No? I was with you all night theres no camera in here" .. shes goes "omg ali, are you fucking serious.." then she hops out of bed.. and im sweatin it hard.. im like all pissed off cause i didnt even put the fucking thing in there. So the lights flick on.. and shes staring at the fucking smoke detector on the ceiling! Totally nude.. and shes like OMG I thought you rigged a camera up there! And i wasl ike OF COURSE NOT! The I looked at the camera and gave it a wink.. She shut the lights back off and we boned. I'll have to see if I can find the footage.

wake and bacon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 189
  • ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
« Reply #176 on: March 08, 2008, 07:56:29 AM »
perfectly cooked bacon. perfectly clean shits. perfectly slid bluntslides.
:) I must have been tripping last night

Guinness

« Reply #177 on: March 08, 2008, 08:27:51 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

oh yes..

i'm reposting this from page 4.. cause i feel it needs to be recognized as one of the luckiest moments of my life.

So.. I had a party at my house. Good time. Were all boozing. This chick was all over my shit. And it was pretty obvious that i was going to practice making babies with her. So the night goes on and on.. And finally its nearing an end. So were going into my room. She walks in, I'm about to walk in but my buddy grabs me. He's like 'dude, we put a camera in your room!' At first I was like.. aww fuck. cmoon. but i just decided to go with it. So.. I walk in the room and low and behold.. Big fuckign vx2000 with an optics fisheye sitting on my dresser. Its up high.. but its completely uncovered with the red light blatently there. So.. Now lets switch things to what you see from the cameras perspective.

Girls comes in the room. Door shuts.. she did like a little sexy dance. It was kinda funny. Then got in my bed. I come in, and shes like 'ali, your beds so comfy' ... and in a stern voice i was like 'i know' and just shut the door. So then I hop into bed and just start making out with her. And then she hops out of bed and starts stripping for me.. and im like yea yea Yea YEA YEA.. and then she fucking shuts the lights off. You cant see shit. All black. But you can still hear whats going on clearly. She gets back in bed and you can hear us going at it. We start fucking and you can hear the fwap fwap fwap fwap.. and then she stops. And im like whats wrong? Shes like .. omg, omg what is that. I was like whats what? She goes "Is that a camera?" I was like ahhhhh fuck.. " No? I was with you all night theres no camera in here" .. shes goes "omg ali, are you fucking serious.." then she hops out of bed.. and im sweatin it hard.. im like all pissed off cause i didnt even put the fucking thing in there. So the lights flick on.. and shes staring at the fucking smoke detector on the ceiling! Totally nude.. and shes like OMG I thought you rigged a camera up there! And i wasl ike OF COURSE NOT! The I looked at the camera and gave it a wink.. She shut the lights back off and we boned. I'll have to see if I can find the footage.

wow thats the best thing ever

StabMasterArson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 774
« Reply #178 on: March 08, 2008, 10:32:39 AM »
reading stories like that is the reason I come to this place.

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #179 on: March 09, 2008, 10:24:01 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

oh yes..

[close]
wow thats the best thing ever
youre telling me, i was shitting bricks. it wa still shit, just in brick form.