Author Topic: EA Skate Demo  (Read 220343 times)

afro-fitte

Re: EA Skate Demo
« Reply #510 on: December 05, 2007, 01:23:15 PM »

fuck you

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -3
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #511 on: December 05, 2007, 02:02:09 PM »
PS3 is good if you have HDTV (my mom just brought one and she doesn't game) otherwise it's just what's your preference, XBox or PS

your an idiot. "ps3 is good if you have an hd tv" = "toast is good for the toaster"

both 360 and ps3 are good for hd tvs. its just the ps3 is an over priced paperweight and fools like you will buy them

Knockout Ned

• Rep: 27
« Reply #512 on: December 05, 2007, 02:05:48 PM »
pllllzzzzz go back to the ign boards

frisco

« Reply #513 on: December 05, 2007, 02:13:15 PM »
Expand Quote
PS3 is good if you have HDTV (my mom just brought one and she doesn't game) otherwise it's just what's your preference, XBox or PS
[close]

your an idiot. "ps3 is good if you have an hd tv" = "toast is good for the toaster"

both 360 and ps3 are good for hd tvs. its just the ps3 is an over priced paperweight and fools like you will buy them

just wait until 360 is gonna be old and a dust collector on peoples shelves, ps3 has ridiculous potential

fuck you

« Reply #514 on: December 05, 2007, 02:17:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

just wait until 360 is gonna be old and a dust collector on peoples shelves, ps3 has ridiculous potential

you mean what your system is now? ps3 has ridiculous potential, your right. but with no developers making games for it, your season this year is pretty lackluster. a year and a half in and what does the ps3 have? nothing. looking foward to haze? a game made by french morons? or how about mgs4, which will go multi platform. haha "kook me" you skater boy you

Peter

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 181
« Reply #515 on: December 05, 2007, 02:19:21 PM »
Arguing about video games is funny.

250 pound poser

• Rep: -19
« Reply #516 on: December 05, 2007, 02:21:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

you mean what your system is now? ps3 has ridiculous potential, your right. but with no developers making games for it, your season this year is pretty lackluster. a year and a half in and what does the ps3 have? nothing. looking foward to haze? a game made by french morons? or how about mgs4, which will go multi platform. haha "kook me" you skater boy you

wait, shouldnt you be on the IGN forums or something? You don't skate, right?

fuck you

« Reply #517 on: December 05, 2007, 02:22:46 PM »
of course i skate dood. why else would i be on this shitty mb posting on useless topics filled with 15-30 year old "kooks"

fuck you

« Reply #518 on: December 05, 2007, 02:25:15 PM »
hey just cause you were tight pants doesn't mean you rule the internet

250 pound poser

• Rep: -19
« Reply #519 on: December 05, 2007, 02:26:08 PM »
of course i skate dood. why else would i be on this shitty mb posting on useless topics filled with 15-30 year old "kooks"
extreme boredom?

fuck you

« Reply #520 on: December 05, 2007, 02:30:40 PM »
yah build up your internet rep notorious. all of your real friends hate you anyways

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 266
  • tiger style
« Reply #521 on: December 06, 2007, 10:11:04 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

you need to calm down and stop talking like the 14 year old kook that your calling everyone else. if you actually care to discuss the trade offs i'd be more than happy to do that with you eventhough your a rude fuck who's obviously just here to stir shit.

that being said, if you purchase an HDTV and the following list applies too you:
- you want movies in a high definition format and don't care which format it is (HDTV or Blueray, that's a whole different religous argument there)
- game catelogs and online service isn't your top priority because your a casual gamer
- you'd like to minimize the amout of wires and devices you need to achieve this
- you'd like the cheapest option

then a PS3 is a great option because you can buy one for $399 and it comes with a blue ray DVD player built-in. when i shopped with my mom we looked a blueray players and they all ran $500. so you can get a blueray player for 100 dollars cheaper and have the added benifit of having a gaming system, wireless internet on your hdtv (which is fucking dope for when people come over and you want to watch some online videos) and built in blue tooth which allows you to use this pimp ass key board wirelessly with the system then it's an obvious choice.

so for a guy like you who is not a casual gamer then maybe it's not the right choice. but for someone like me who is just looking for a device that allows me to play the only game i really mess with (skate) and also allows me to watch blueray dvds and surf the internet on my tv, then it's a great deal and is way cheaper than the same XBox equivilent system.

but again, different people have different needs and unlike you, i don't feel that people with different priorites to me are idiots.

Peter

• SLAP Pal

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 482
« Reply #523 on: December 07, 2007, 10:14:05 AM »
theres this big sewage drain spot.. that you can bomb down and theres a road gap, but i can never fucking clear it! anyone knwo what imtalking about ?

boyan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 71
« Reply #524 on: December 07, 2007, 10:37:40 AM »
theres this big sewage drain spot.. that you can bomb down and theres a road gap, but i can never fucking clear it! anyone knwo what imtalking about ?

I don't have the game, but I think I saw it at my friends house
If it's the same, it is gnarly indeed

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 482
« Reply #525 on: December 07, 2007, 10:49:30 AM »
i can never get enough fucking speed. i landed on the sidewalk a couple times, but thats it.

Noseblunted

« Reply #526 on: December 07, 2007, 04:53:42 PM »

A-Bo

« Reply #527 on: December 07, 2007, 05:16:29 PM »
http://skate.share.ea.com/profiles/33390/posts/601923.aspx

Took forever.

I tre'd that, but try and find the other triple set in the area, just like youll find it surrounding the matrix plaza, its crazy long, i can get shit down it, a tre might be impossible. speaking of which the game needs impossibles

BriDen

« Reply #528 on: December 08, 2007, 02:34:20 AM »
i can never get enough fucking speed. i landed on the sidewalk a couple times, but thats it.

The closest I ever came to it was hanging up on the curb. I had to return it to blockbuster, hopefully come the 25th ill have it. i'm almost convinced that it's not landable, i gave it so many tries, but it'll be the first thing i try when i get it. by the way, anybody else loop those little fullpipes in that area? i did it ther but cant do it anywhere else.

Noseblunted

« Reply #529 on: December 08, 2007, 06:22:58 PM »
Funny you should ask. not clip worthy alone but....

http://skate.share.ea.com/profiles/11043/posts/676261.aspx

bothersome

« Reply #530 on: December 08, 2007, 07:12:32 PM »
yeah i did that one on accident.

crapface

« Reply #531 on: December 10, 2007, 07:15:21 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

The closest I ever came to it was hanging up on the curb. I had to return it to blockbuster, hopefully come the 25th ill have it. i'm almost convinced that it's not landable, i gave it so many tries, but it'll be the first thing i try when i get it. by the way, anybody else loop those little fullpipes in that area? i did it ther but cant do it anywhere else.
I cleared it today. I think it's only possible on the left side though.

bothersome

« Reply #532 on: December 10, 2007, 08:04:12 AM »
Ya know, there just aren't enough fully flared topics on these forums. this one must have taken me 200+ tries and the landing still sucked, but whatever.
http://skate.share.ea.com/profiles/40913/posts/682134.aspx
i think you did it as good as you could.
popping out a little sooner might help.

Peter

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #533 on: December 10, 2007, 08:15:39 AM »
I'm going through a stage now where I just do long, spontaneous lines up and down curbs.
http://skate.share.ea.com/profiles/29688/posts/683169.aspx

sectachrome

• Rep: 41
« Reply #534 on: December 10, 2007, 08:36:05 AM »
Yall mafuckas are unhealthily obsessed with this game.

FullyFlared_

• Rep: 0
  • Who Flares about other videos. I have guy!
« Reply #535 on: December 10, 2007, 12:51:15 PM »
Christmas would look splendid with this and me under your tree! No homo!
Best thing since the birdhouse video!

frisco

« Reply #536 on: December 11, 2007, 08:58:45 PM »
After watching fully flared who else went to EA Skate and tried some of the tricks?

I tired MJ's ender and mike mo's ender, the tricks are hard to do on a video game..

jesus0nvi4gra

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 96
« Reply #537 on: December 11, 2007, 10:57:35 PM »
After watching fully flared who else went to EA Skate and tried some of the tricks?

I tired MJ's ender and mike mo's ender, the tricks are hard to do on a video game..

Guilty as charged, tried a bunch.

BriDen

« Reply #538 on: December 11, 2007, 11:52:37 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Guilty as charged, tried a bunch.

me too. i posted one a few days ago; it's probably the most fun i've had playing the demo, the skatepark gets boring after spending as many hours there as i have.

Peter

• SLAP Pal