Author Topic: EA Skate Demo  (Read 220072 times)

frisco

Re: EA Skate Demo
« Reply #540 on: December 14, 2007, 02:42:34 PM »
nice shit, i can never do back tails to fakie without having the guy lose his balance

Peter

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 181
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #541 on: December 14, 2007, 03:10:42 PM »
anyone have any photos?

my personal favorite, noseblunt to the street.

toy machine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -29
« Reply #542 on: December 14, 2007, 03:26:23 PM »
that back smith looks really steazy.

Peter

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #543 on: December 16, 2007, 06:59:21 PM »
Sorry to bring this back up, but it's -20 outside, and I just got xbox live again, so if anyone ever wants to have a game of skate or something, go ahead and add me.

deadlast1

http://skate.share.ea.com/profiles/29688/posts/705696.aspx

bothersome

« Reply #544 on: December 16, 2007, 08:31:19 PM »
anyone have any photos?

where the hell is this pool?

EricLogan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 836
  • the ghost of Turd Ferguson's past
« Reply #545 on: December 16, 2007, 09:30:26 PM »
I've skated those rediculous long rails right above that!  :D
I rarely venture into classic slap and the one time I do it I find a guy getting his dick eaten by a dolphin.

Peter

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #546 on: December 17, 2007, 05:50:51 AM »

When you're in the map, click on the suburbs part. Right under the community center there's a road goes straight for a while. Follow that in the direction of PJ's, and when you get to that little dip/curved section, go right up into the little path with the banked sides, then when you get so far up, take a left and just go straight ahead. I hope that helps.

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 482
« Reply #547 on: December 17, 2007, 07:45:40 AM »
I hate finding sick shit and not being able to find it the next time i play.

bothersome

« Reply #548 on: December 17, 2007, 09:09:53 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

When you're in the map, click on the suburbs part. Right under the community center there's a road goes straight for a while. Follow that in the direction of PJ's, and when you get to that little dip/curved section, go right up into the little path with the banked sides, then when you get so far up, take a left and just go straight ahead. I hope that helps.
thanks man i found it, weird how i always went right by it but never saw. that whole little corner i always manage to ignore and i know theres some cool stuff up there.

yeah dude!

« Reply #549 on: December 17, 2007, 09:36:03 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
thanks man i found it, weird how i always went right by it but never saw. that whole little corner i always manage to ignore and i know theres some cool stuff up there.

How rad is it that you've had this game for months and you're still finding new things?

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 266
  • tiger style
« Reply #550 on: December 17, 2007, 09:57:51 AM »
I hate finding sick shit and not being able to find it the next time i play.

yeah, but how you not going to get blunted when playing...

Hypnotoad

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
« Reply #551 on: December 17, 2007, 10:08:25 AM »
I tot411y pwnd that triple set you guys are always (ea)skating but I can't get the skate reel gamer tag link bullshit to work... part of the page is down or something.. when i follow their directions I get to some page that can't be displayed.   It's extremely infuriating.  Hopefully they fix that shit soon...

bothersome

« Reply #552 on: December 17, 2007, 07:49:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

How rad is it that you've had this game for months and you're still finding new things?
yeah i know. its mostly because i get stuck skating the same spot for days at a time getting lines dialed.
theres this spot up from the glass museum, its a gas station on the corner with 2 ledge in a row(also a bench on the side walk of the gas station thats fun to gap to then pop out), then a short wall to do tricks over and then the craziest flat ledge to downhill ledge/straight out ledge depending on which side you skate, then you land and are hauling ass and theres a flat rail to drop right after.

A-Bo

« Reply #553 on: December 17, 2007, 07:56:52 PM »
I am an idiot when it comes to technology. Can anyone tell me how to set up the internet on my PS3? I want to share some of my videos. So I clicked the connect to online thing and it tells me I dont have an ethernet wire plugged in. The guy at gamestop said my PS3 has built in internet and should be able to connect to my airport wirelessly. How do i make it do that? Some of the people that post here seem to be pretty internet savvy, so can someone help me out by PM or something?

A-Bo

« Reply #554 on: December 18, 2007, 12:08:06 AM »

bothersome

« Reply #555 on: December 18, 2007, 08:07:56 AM »
so sick.

yeah dude!

« Reply #556 on: December 18, 2007, 11:48:30 AM »
I am an idiot when it comes to technology. Can anyone tell me how to set up the internet on my PS3? I want to share some of my videos. So I clicked the connect to online thing and it tells me I dont have an ethernet wire plugged in. The guy at gamestop said my PS3 has built in internet and should be able to connect to my airport wirelessly. How do i make it do that? Some of the people that post here seem to be pretty internet savvy, so can someone help me out by PM or something?

OK, it's been awhile since I did it but I think in the main menu, where you choose user, game, dvd, music and all that bullshit there is a preference option or something similar, it's the second from the right. In that you go into your connection setting. I think by default it's set on the ethernet setting and you have to change it to wireless. It'll scan for a network and then just choose yours.

Homo

• Rep: -11
« Reply #557 on: December 18, 2007, 01:29:50 PM »
i started to try to creat jerrys part in BOS but there are too many unique spots to do an accurate job. plus that back lip switch up to suski towards the beginning is impossible in the game.

BriDen

« Reply #558 on: December 18, 2007, 01:35:12 PM »
It's hard to recreate a lot of recent ones... is it just me, or is it not possible to 360 shuv out of a tailslide?

A-Bo

« Reply #559 on: December 18, 2007, 02:30:08 PM »
i thik i could do guys part in ff, or kostons yeah right part. how do you edit them though?

Peter

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #560 on: December 18, 2007, 02:48:16 PM »
I think I'd spend a lot of time re-creating parts if you could have full 360 degree motion with the camera, with a zoom in/out option, or at least more than 5 basic angles. Hopefully they'll change that a bit in the second one.

toy machine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -29
« Reply #561 on: December 18, 2007, 03:59:26 PM »
I think I'd spend a lot of time re-creating parts if you could have full 360 degree motion with the camera, with a zoom in/out option, or at least more than 5 basic angles. Hopefully they'll change that a bit in the second one.
thats what im hoping they do for the next game, it would make the videos so much better.

A-Bo

« Reply #562 on: December 18, 2007, 04:58:05 PM »
i just landed mike mo's ender, pumped on that

stagefright

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -47
« Reply #563 on: December 18, 2007, 11:31:22 PM »
can you 360 flip out of blunts? i cant even do 360 shoves, i dont get it
we toked a marley and i split back to the park, minding my own busineess when a rollerblader mean mugs..i let it go.

BriDen

« Reply #564 on: December 19, 2007, 10:09:39 AM »
can you 360 flip out of blunts? i cant even do 360 shoves, i dont get it
i really doubt that it's possible to 360 flip or 360 shove out of blunt/tail/noseslides. ive tried hundreds of times, never worked once. i hope that somebody proves me wrong tho...

bothersome

« Reply #565 on: December 19, 2007, 09:10:35 PM »
ive done hardflip and inward heel out but never tre.

Zurg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
« Reply #566 on: December 19, 2007, 09:48:02 PM »
i did a 360 shove out of a half cab noseslide

Universal Remonster

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -22
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #567 on: December 21, 2007, 05:02:47 AM »
did anyone else have problems getting sent the verification email for the gamer tag thing?

BriDen

« Reply #568 on: December 21, 2007, 07:00:30 AM »
did anyone else have problems getting sent the verification email for the gamer tag thing?
Yes, I had lots of problems with it. I remember I had to sign into ea at least 10 times, even tho I checked the "remember me" box or whatever. I think you can re-send the email from your x-box, but I dont remember how to do it exactly. I don't think that it'd be hard to find tho. And don't forget about customer support.

Hypnotoad

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
« Reply #569 on: December 21, 2007, 01:52:26 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Yes, I had lots of problems with it. I remember I had to sign into ea at least 10 times, even tho I checked the "remember me" box or whatever. I think you can re-send the email from your x-box, but I dont remember how to do it exactly. I don't think that it'd be hard to find tho. And don't forget about customer support.
Ughh i haven't gotten the confirmation email and i've been in contact with their customer support for like a week.  There's no number you can call and it takes a day to get a response.  So far i've been back and forth with them like 3 times and they haven't said anything that i didn't read in the faq before i started even talking to them.  If there is some way to get that email to go i'd like to know what it is.