Author Topic: Juno  (Read 67535 times)

ET253

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -29
  • - 31! Damn it went down again!!! -300 or bust...
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Juno
« Reply #300 on: January 21, 2008, 06:00:16 AM »
I feel this thread could be approaching classic slap territory?

All the more reason it needs to be deleted...

mikefork

« Reply #301 on: January 21, 2008, 06:04:04 AM »
ha! over my dead body

sweets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
  • but(t) fuck, who's keeping track?
« Reply #302 on: January 21, 2008, 06:04:32 AM »
If you're a moderator will you plese delete thsi whole fucking thread? If you do I will reward you by leaving the slap message boards and never coming back...
"instead of typing out some dumb reply to this post, go make some art, smell your own body, mate with your own hand, take a picture of your penis when it is in half-boner-mode and post it on slap." Tony

ET253

« Reply #303 on: January 21, 2008, 06:08:09 AM »
ha! over my dead body

I tell ya what? If you do that for me, not only will I leave Slap forever and never come back (I PROMISE), but as a going away present I will post uncensored pics of those girls that everyone has been hounding me for in the beautiful women thread...

ET253

« Reply #304 on: January 21, 2008, 06:10:25 AM »
I mean, don't get me wrong, I would love to go down in Slap history, but as long as this thread lives and breathes I'm never gonna be able to leave it alone and simply stop replying to people's hate toward me. I don't want to be a part of the hate anymore. Make it stop! Please for the love of God make it stop!!! I'm begging you...

ET253

« Reply #305 on: January 21, 2008, 06:12:05 AM »
Expand Quote
If you're a moderator will you plese delete thsi whole fucking thread? If you do I will reward you by leaving the slap message boards and never coming back...
[close]

See sweets agrees! What if I can get a big enough petition going? It'll be like that Seinfeld episode where Jerry is trying to help Newman get transfered to Hawaii by helping him deliver his mail. I bet I could unite everyone on the entire message board under the wing of wanting to never see me return to slap...

sweets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #306 on: January 21, 2008, 06:23:00 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

See sweets agrees! What if I can get a big enough petition going? It'll be like that Seinfeld episode where Jerry is trying to help Newman get transfered to Hawaii by helping him deliver his mail. I bet I could unite everyone on the entire message board under the wing of wanting to never see me return to slap...

Just focus your account. I will say, it has been fun watching you protect your obviously unbreakable ego. It's been quite awhile since I've witnessed such a display of asinine, egocentric self-props. 
"instead of typing out some dumb reply to this post, go make some art, smell your own body, mate with your own hand, take a picture of your penis when it is in half-boner-mode and post it on slap." Tony

vicky

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 301
  • brofessional
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #307 on: January 21, 2008, 06:24:36 AM »
i think juno shouldve had an abortion.
we could get matching halter tops and do kickturns over the dick at fdr, people wouldn't know what to do. I would be a c cup massacre.

Rob1

• Rep: 2
« Reply #308 on: January 21, 2008, 06:34:39 AM »
i think ET's mum shouldve had an abortion.

ET253

« Reply #309 on: January 21, 2008, 06:36:42 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

Just focus your account. I will say, it has been fun watching you protect your obviously unbreakable ego. It's been quite awhile since I've witnessed such a display of asinine, egocentric self-props. 

what's funny is that if you meet me in real life my ego is practically non-existent, beyond simply observing and stating what I thought came out good or not. I've never even said any of that kind of shit till now, but before this I was a message board virign and had no idea what I was in for. I just got carried away. Plus, the whole way in which I got involved with this message board in the first place, something bad was bound to come of it. Oh well, better for that to have happened on the internet rather than in real life. I just wanna put this shit behind me, which is why this thread should be deleted...

loophole

« Reply #310 on: January 21, 2008, 06:38:34 AM »
i like how you assume we are all fat lards sitting behind computers doing nothing all day. it makes me feel even happier about the world, knowing that there are great people in the world like you to create such beautiful creations and fuck all the beautiful women. and what do i have to show for myself? all i have to show for myself is the cock in my hand and the nacho igloo i just made, right?

right?

either this goes in classic slap to show what an abomination you are or it gets deleted, but either way, it's because of your words, and yours alone.

you know, i think they have a word for people like you.
yes, they do.
you, sir, are a narcissist. and not a particularly moderate one.

Bipsmound

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 803
    • Turd Magazine avatar image
« Reply #311 on: January 21, 2008, 06:39:10 AM »
I mean, don't get me wrong, I would love to go down in Slap history, but as long as this thread lives and breathes I'm never gonna be able to leave it alone and simply stop replying to people's hate toward me. I don't want to be a part of the hate anymore. Make it stop! Please for the love of God make it stop!!! I'm begging you...

Second thoughts about the totally awesome amazing garbage you posted in this testament to your utter crapulence at life?  You said that messageboards are a poor way to assess what somebody's actually like in real life, but I think you can get a pretty good idea, especially when they post novels.  That being said, there's nooooo way in hell I'd wanna spend a minute around somebody who thinks so much of themselves as you do.

Dude, you EDIT FUCKING SKATE VIDEOS!  You're not Mother Teresa, you're not even Al Gore.  You're not doing the work of god, you're putting some clips together on the computer.  When our society is long gone after the Swedish unleash nuclear warfare, and the aliens visit our forgotten civilization, they're not gonna uncover your footage and regard it as a treasure and a MASTERPIECE of human ingenuity.  Aaron Artis' standing ovation for your trailer?

It seems like you might have some aspirations in the skate industry with this editing business?  Seeing as how people know who you are, you pretty much focused your "career". 

Oh, and I don't even know what the fuck it says about someone when they post pics of themselves having sex on a messageboard.  I think that's called a hump beam.  Wow, you had sex!  Believe it or not, lots of people have sex.  I don't think the fact that you did is gonna make too many people jealous.

vicky

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 301
  • brofessional
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #312 on: January 21, 2008, 06:40:27 AM »
i like how you assume we are all fat lards sitting behind computers doing nothing all day. it makes me feel even happier about the world, knowing that there are great people in the world like you to create such beautiful creations and fuck all the beautiful women. and what do i have to show for myself? all i have to show for myself is the cock in my hand and the nacho igloo i just made, right?

right?

a nacho igloo would be so sweet right now
we could get matching halter tops and do kickturns over the dick at fdr, people wouldn't know what to do. I would be a c cup massacre.

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 256
  • tiger style
« Reply #313 on: January 21, 2008, 06:47:22 AM »

your going to end up doing that anyway whether you realize it yet or not. your most recognized work of art will not be your videos but it will be the douchebagery in this thread. you've seriously stepped up to the big boys and i can honestly say that you've surpased some true legends. I'm not talking about real legends that chat here like Jamie Thomas or Henry Sanchez but a different animal all together. You my friend are up there with the likes of Dylan, ya dig... and Raven Lovesdick, evermore...

what makes it even more impressive is that you did this with out silly costumes or any bogus products to promote. you managed this incredible feat based solely on egregious delusions of grandeur.

i salute you by farting in your general direction

ET253

« Reply #314 on: January 21, 2008, 06:49:21 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Second thoughts about the totally awesome amazing garbage you posted in this testament to your utter crapulence at life?  You said that messageboards are a poor way to assess what somebody's actually like in real life, but I think you can get a pretty good idea, especially when they post novels.  That being said, there's nooooo way in hell I'd wanna spend a minute around somebody who thinks so much of themselves as you do.

Dude, you EDIT FUCKING SKATE VIDEOS!  You're not Mother Teresa, you're not even Al Gore.  You're not doing the work of god, you're putting some clips together on the computer.  When our society is long gone after the Swedish unleash nuclear warfare, and the aliens visit our forgotten civilization, they're not gonna uncover your footage and regard it as a treasure and a MASTERPIECE of human ingenuity.  Aaron Artis' standing ovation for your trailer?

It seems like you might have some aspirations in the skate industry with this editing business?  Seeing as how people know who you are, you pretty much focused your "career". 

Oh, and I don't even know what the fuck it says about someone when they post pics of themselves having sex on a messageboard.  I think that's called a hump beam.  Wow, you had sex!  Believe it or not, lots of people have sex.  I don't think the fact that you did is gonna make too many people jealous.

I do know what it says abotu people when they post pictures of dicks photoshopped onto other peoples images. it says insecure, hate-filled, child.

ET253

« Reply #315 on: January 21, 2008, 06:54:39 AM »

right?

either this goes in classic slap to show what an abomination you are or it gets deleted, but either way, it's because of your words, and yours alone.

you know, i think they have a word for people like you.
yes, they do.
you, sir, are a narcissist. and not a particularly moderate one.

That's only because none of you are moderate with your hate. I only ever put this stuff out there because I have a long history of not letting pointless ego driven hating slide. That's why I never go to the bar anymore. But as I stated earlier you can't fight fire with fire...

EricLogan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 836
  • the ghost of Turd Ferguson's past
« Reply #316 on: January 21, 2008, 06:55:44 AM »

I sincerely hope one day you people find something to do with your lives

I don't know why you think people that spend time on here have no lives. Yeah, what goes on in message boards is marginally petty, but so what? It's like our dads used to watch "the game" after a 50 hour shift and talk shit the whole game through. It's just unwinding, man. Some of the people you think are most "petty" on here have the most legitimate carreers and living situations I've ever heard of.

I might not be the greatest use of space, but I work a fulltime job, maintain a relationship with the woman I live with, and manage to skate 30 hours between the two days I have off from work. So I don't think merely being on here is a refutable angle to attack "these people's" character.

Yeah, what we do is irreverant, but fuck it, if posting HiLarious myspace/livejournal photos, sheckler updates, and the Famous Stars Spring Line is what it takes to keep people lol'ing the few hours they don't spend working or maintaining their adult-life, let it be.
I rarely venture into classic slap and the one time I do it I find a guy getting his dick eaten by a dolphin.

ET253

« Reply #317 on: January 21, 2008, 06:57:21 AM »
basicalyl it started as me asking one person what's so great about you that you can butt into the middle of someone else conversation and say something fucked up for no reason? Then, I was posed the same question, "what's so great about me?" And now here we are. But all this goes away, along with me, and my supposed narcissism if one of our kind moderators will simply step in and delete this entire thread. I promise I will never return and I will leave you all with those uncensored pics you've been lusting after. You have my word...

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • tiger style
« Reply #318 on: January 21, 2008, 06:57:58 AM »
Dude i'm gonna end up sticking aroubd as logn as this thread's around. That's inevitable. JUST DELETE IT ALREADY. PLEASE!!! I'm serious about my promise to leave and never come back if you do...

all signs are pointing towards classic slap for this one

ET253

« Reply #319 on: January 21, 2008, 07:01:50 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

Can you delete your account? Will it get rid of all my posts alogn with it??? I'll delete it in a heartbeat if that's the case...

Bipsmound

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #320 on: January 21, 2008, 07:03:43 AM »
if one of our kind moderators will simply step in and delete this entire thread. I promise I will never return and I will leave you all with those uncensored pics you've been lusting after. You have my word...

It's a trap.

sweets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #321 on: January 21, 2008, 07:16:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

Can you delete your account? Will it get rid of all my posts alogn with it??? I'll delete it in a heartbeat if that's the case...

No. At this point, you are here forever.

sebastian toombs

« Reply #322 on: January 21, 2008, 07:18:24 AM »

pointless ego driven

the irony...

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • tiger style
« Reply #323 on: January 21, 2008, 07:18:58 AM »
this seems like as good a time as any for a little behind the scenes commentary.

the funniest thing happened while i was working on "fascination" for the soon to be classic Juno thread. i was lurking slap in the bathroom with my laptop when the inspiration hit me for this piece. i really wanted to capture the feeling of the thread and it seemed like at least 2 dicks would be required for this particular piece, so i hit up the web in search of suitable peni for this project, picked out a few and began some preproduction type work in photoshop on the images. next thing you know i'm giggling up a storm on the toliet first thing in the morning and my wife, being the nosey type, bust into the bathroom and sees me sitting on the toliet with nothing but dicks all over my laptop monitor and yells out "what the hell are you doing in here???"

"photoshopping dicks..."

"oh, another one of those guys eh..."

"yep"

sweets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #324 on: January 21, 2008, 07:20:26 AM »
That was fucking awesome.

ET253

« Reply #325 on: January 21, 2008, 07:30:49 AM »
Expand Quote

pointless ego driven
[close]

the irony...

I know, huh?! I guess you really can't fight fire with fire. Still I'm not ashamed of being proud of my work, the same as I seriously doubt Reynolds is ashamed of his FS flip, but i am ashamed of having sunk so low. AT the very least I should never have posted those pics but it's hard not to lose it in light of things like "fascination". My bargain still stands however, that if this thread gets deleted none of you will ever see hide nor hair of me on here ever again AND youll get to see taht fabulous rack in all it's glory...

Bipsmound

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #326 on: January 21, 2008, 07:34:17 AM »
Keep going dude, you're almost there.

ET253

« Reply #327 on: January 21, 2008, 07:35:52 AM »
Ok, yes, I'm a douche right alongside the rest of the world. Please delete this thread now someone...

loophole

« Reply #328 on: January 21, 2008, 08:41:30 AM »
« Last Edit: January 21, 2008, 08:43:16 AM by loophole »