Author Topic: torey goodall  (Read 952 times)

stagefright

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -47
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
torey goodall
« on: October 24, 2007, 10:49:18 PM »
part from babysteps, crazy under rated
http://youtube.com/watch?v=6DiG_O8iZgM
we toked a marley and i split back to the park, minding my own busineess when a rollerblader mean mugs..i let it go.

kikesthatsgangst

• Rep: 1
Re: torey goodall
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2007, 11:28:20 PM »
holy fuuuuck, totally forgot about that part.. torey's amazing, local ripper.. back fifty back 180, i dig

toonie

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2007, 05:27:07 AM »
i used to watch this part and that b roll part a lot

i want to see something new from the guy, isn't he on adidas?

Universal Remonster

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -22
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2007, 11:28:16 AM »
i used to watch this part a ton

BleachBeach

• Rep: -5
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2007, 01:30:32 PM »

No.
I'm pretty sure he's in school and dosn't have any of his sponsors anymore.  He still rips the miniramp at AntiSocial on the regular though.

stagefright

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -47
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2007, 02:01:44 PM »
yea he came and threw out a bunch of dvds and a quarter at the park one day, and talking to some other people gave me the feeling he was over being sponsored
we toked a marley and i split back to the park, minding my own busineess when a rollerblader mean mugs..i let it go.

toonie

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2007, 05:28:36 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

No.
I'm pretty sure he's in school and dosn't have any of his sponsors anymore.  He still rips the miniramp at AntiSocial on the regular though.

could have sworn i saw with with a bundle of adidas stuff/gazelles, that was just me guessing though

yea he came and threw out a bunch of dvds and a quarter at the park one day, and talking to some other people gave me the feeling he was over being sponsored

hopefully we still see something new from him sooner or later. regardless i like it when people are over being sponsored/just don't care in the first place

RudySucks

• Rep: 28
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2007, 09:49:03 PM »
when i'm sick of seeing people at the plaza showing off their recently learned bs bigspins or like paul trep skating around with his emotionless thuggin' look, like if he cracked a smile his face would shatter, and then i see torey cruising around one of the less popular local parks with a big smile on his face having a great time, it makes me appreciate that there are a great number of skateboarders in this city that don't annoy the crap out of me.

ryanoconnor

• Rep: 5
  • pile for life
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2007, 12:20:38 AM »
rudy has a great point. the majority of vancouver dudes don't really carry a good attitude about skating like this torey dude does. i wish there were more antisocial/bk type dudes around here as opposed to all the competitive/serious/no fun dudes.

toonie

« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2007, 02:17:08 AM »
rudy has a great point. the majority of vancouver dudes don't really carry a good attitude about skating like this torey dude does. i wish there were more antisocial/bk type dudes around here as opposed to all the competitive/serious/no fun dudes.

hear hear

mipe

« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2007, 08:18:58 AM »
I love that line where he starts with a perfect tre flip and end to ss bs nosegrind.
The dude remainds my friend whos fucking awesome on a board and has propably the best style I have ever seen. Also one of the nicest person around.