Author Topic: wade d interview  (Read 12957 times)

skatelife7

wade d interview
« on: November 23, 2007, 06:07:17 PM »
http://www.thekayocorp.com/blog/wd1.gif

http://www.thekayocorp.com/blog/wd2.gif

wade talkin shit about girl jeans and corey duffel's punkass.

brent

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 741
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: wade d interview
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2007, 06:15:44 PM »
does he really talk like that in real life?
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

skatelife7

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2007, 06:21:50 PM »
lol, probably, but hes drunk so its even worse than what it probably would be.

TheFrontSeatLife

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2007, 06:22:34 PM »
He's pro? No shit.

RadRacing

• Rep: -3
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2007, 06:30:08 PM »
He's pro? No shit.

yeah, hes pretty good at skating all things considered,

pretty ironic when he hates on image though.

brodown1

• Rep: -48
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2007, 06:33:52 PM »
guess who i just lost alot of respect for?...i used to like wade but now i realize he is an ignorant peice of canadian shit, in my opinion tight pants aren't really tight at all, they are pants that fucking fit....not ridiculous baggies started by hip hop culture which ruined americas youth, some dudes like duffel wear super tight jeans and yes that can be considered tight...but not reynolds slim fits at best...but i can get into anyones clothes because they are expressing what they are into outside of skating...like wade obviously listens to rap so he wears baggy shit, duffel listens to late 70s punk and is into that scene so he dresses like what he is into...makes sense so i dont judge anyone....but wade is lame for talking shit about people like that duffel was asked about biebels pants and he didnt talk shit abot him

brodown1

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2007, 06:39:30 PM »
that shit duffel said fucking 6 or 7 years ago, he said he made a mistake...he was a kid .he was fucking 15...if anyone is an ignorant nigger its wade...hey wade youre a fucking joke...learn how to fucking speak properly you sound like an idiot, stevie isnt even in philly he is in SF and duffel is all over there so im sure if stevie wanted to step to him he could...this is nothing against stevie at all...stevie is a legend and when i first saw taht duffel interveiw i was pissed too but its been so long and he said he was wrong a bunch of times and said if he could take anything back in life it would be that...so get over it...its a fucking name that im sure wade calls stevie everytime he sees him..."yo stevie wat up nigga" i can hear it now

Mooley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 254
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2007, 06:42:25 PM »
You pretty much contradicted yourself at least twice, in two posts. Way to raise the bar.

skatelife7

« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2007, 06:44:50 PM »
the term "nigga" and "nigger" are two completely different things.

you say you dont judge anyone yet you call wade an ignorant piece of canadian shit and call him a joke.

chill.

brodown1

« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2007, 06:45:00 PM »
how so?

theviking

• Rep: -9
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2007, 06:45:16 PM »
guess who i just lost alot of respect for?...i used to like wade but now i realize he is an ignorant peice of canadian shit, in my opinion tight pants aren't really tight at all, they are pants that fucking fit....not ridiculous baggies started by hip hop culture which ruined americas youth, some dudes like duffel wear super tight jeans and yes that can be considered tight...but not reynolds slim fits at best...but i can get into anyones clothes because they are expressing what they are into outside of skating...like wade obviously listens to rap so he wears baggy shit, duffel listens to late 70s punk and is into that scene so he dresses like what he is into...makes sense so i dont judge anyone....but wade is lame for talking shit about people like that duffel was asked about biebels pants and he didnt talk shit abot him

hahahaha at the bold
Farger
The time is 04:46 here at night, and I'm currently online waiting to see a pair of balls. Fully Flared for president

Guile

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2007, 06:46:17 PM »
remember when i told you guys how much of a turd he was and you all got mad at me.
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

brodown1

« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2007, 06:47:10 PM »
the term "nigga" and "nigger" are two completely different things.

you say you dont judge anyone yet you call wade an ignorant piece of canadian shit and call him a joke.

chill.

he opened the door to be hated on...so he is being hated on...i was being sarcastic about calling him a nigger and in my opinion it is definitely ignorant to consider the 2 words something different..if a word hurts your feelings youre a pussy...thats why im sure stevie just shook it off cuz he's not a pussy..

Duffy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 33
  • talkin mad shit kid
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2007, 06:49:53 PM »
I respect Wade more now, actually. Naming names in an interview and all.

toque

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 123
    • Portmanteau avatar image
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2007, 06:53:50 PM »
damn thats tight that wade gets hell of fucked up on alcohol.......if we were at a party together we would probably be trashed,  talking shit on people,  and maybe we would get into fights but thats all cool though.....because wade did karate,  and could take anyone.....or somnething. 

something about the guys with the big egos just bothers me...

wheee!

skatelife7

« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2007, 06:54:14 PM »
if words hurt than youre a pussy? i dare you to spit a racial slur at someone and see what happens. minorities take that shit seriously man, so chill.

i guess we have a difference in opinion in the definition of "nigga" and "nigger" because my friends are my niggas, however if someone where to call me a nigger it would result in me knocking them in the jaw.

brodown1

« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2007, 06:58:23 PM »
hahahaha i actually have before but i regret it afterwards cuz i feel bad cuz maybe everyone is not like me and doesnt think how i think about words not hurting...noone ever fought me though and if they did i prolly deserved it..i dont mind getting hit...its whatever...you win some you lose some whatever...i just think wade is lame now

skatelife7

« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2007, 07:01:59 PM »
hahahaha i actually have before but i regret it afterwards cuz i feel bad cuz maybe everyone is not like me and doesnt think how i think about words not hurting...noone ever fought me though and if they did i prolly deserved it..i dont mind getting hit...its whatever...you win some you lose some whatever...i just think wade is lame now

i hear ya. wade is pretty wasted in this interview so i wouldnt take too seriously..i thought it was funny how he talked about the senators losing the stanley cup and how he plays online poker like its his second income.

Alexactly

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 267
  • RIP
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2007, 07:04:56 PM »
Holy shit, please nuke-ban the slap msgbrds please baby jesus

koots

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 52
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2007, 07:08:43 PM »
He's a close-minded fuck that's giving Van city a bad name. 

Go back to Ottawa.
Ok,

You must be new to the Skateboard game.  This is real industry talk.  "It's all about who you know".  And that's real.
  Beautiful

250 pound poser

• Rep: -19
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2007, 07:10:18 PM »
Van city is a bad name in skateboarding

jrock

« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2007, 07:13:40 PM »
this dude sounds like a serious cocksucker.  really fucking petty jock asshole.

madgrimy

• Rep: 2
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2007, 07:15:47 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

hahahaha at the bold

bobjohn

« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2007, 07:38:53 PM »
What's worse: calling someone a "trashy nigger" or wearing blackface (and acting the part)?

BleachBeach

• Rep: -5
« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2007, 07:46:56 PM »
This interview gets a 10/10 from me.  Hilarious, I laughed so many times.

I'm psyched on Wade and I'm psyched on this interview.

brooklyn brawler

« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2007, 07:47:31 PM »
Look how cute this cat is.

dopestyle

• Rep: -5
« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2007, 08:03:34 PM »
jesus christ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, yo fool bitch, I be from canada thug paradise! we so hard we dont lock our doors, cause we want to fight. man wade is a huge black wannabe kook. Sorry to any black people, but you cant look at him and think he is just one of the brothers. The douce needs to trim up the pants, not nut hugger size, but fuck it looks like he is wearing andre the giants hand me downs!

RadRacing

• Rep: -3
« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2007, 08:15:29 PM »
jesus christ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, yo fool bitch, I be from canada thug paradise! we so hard we dont lock our doors, cause we want to fight. man wade is a huge black wannabe kook. Sorry to any black people, but you cant look at him and think he is just one of the brothers. The douce needs to trim up the pants, not nut hugger size, but fuck it looks like he is wearing andre the giants hand me downs!

how come so many american people base their knowledge of canada off micheal moore documentaries. i hate that guy, its an epidemic.

also note that our healthcare system has shortcommings and my door is currently locked, not for any particular reason i just do it deftly when i walk into the house.

kickpush

• Rep: -8
« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2007, 08:18:05 PM »
This dude is fucking ridiculous. I'm ashamed to be a skateboarder, fuck that a human being.

illymatic numerodos

• Rep: 5
  • What would NPH do?
« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2007, 08:33:40 PM »
continue to cry pussies