Author Topic: "its about respect"  (Read 19082 times)

fully_flared

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -3
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
"its about respect"
« on: November 30, 2007, 02:28:53 AM »
Someone at the park told me this the other day.

"skating in canada isnt about tricks and stuff, its about respect"

fucking bullshit, judging by reading you Canadians post on this forum you all seem like arrogant, jealous fucks whose idea of fashion is XXXXXL white tees and fake style, hating on every fucking clip when half of you probably cant even tre. Respect my fucking arse. I know all you kids are gonna have a cry and post shit saying that you're all good skaters getting all defensive like you always do but in reality you are are just a bunch of fucking wiggers who devote their entire lives to reading threads, but then again im sure all you fuckers "respect" each other.

let the hate pour, but atleast im tellin the truth.

koolkid

• Rep: -1
Re: "its about respect"
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2007, 03:04:22 AM »
"half of you probably can't even tre" hahaha I bet you suck at skating.
you sit on 24's, we sip on 24's...

brooklyn brawler

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2007, 03:05:30 AM »
Okay, Sluggo.

Sorry we found your account, but keep going.

deluxe_six

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -25
  • I'm happy, won't you be happy with me?
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2007, 06:05:24 AM »

fucking bullshit, judging by reading you Canadians post on this forum you all seem like arrogant, jealous fucks whose idea of fashion is XXXXXL white tees and fake style, hating on every fucking clip when half of you probably cant even tre. Respect my fucking arse. I know all you kids are gonna have a cry and post shit saying that you're all good skaters getting all defensive like you always do but in reality you are are just a bunch of fucking wiggers who devote their entire lives to reading threads, but then again im sure all you fuckers "respect" each other.

thank god, finally someone willing to tell it like it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

syn

• Rep: 5
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2007, 06:15:15 AM »

I (heart) u, rawbertson
Skateboarding has already been bought, sold, packaged and sailed down the river. We were just too busy being cool to notice - Vibetek

Balls Deep

• Rep: -7
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2007, 06:32:26 AM »
I never understood why Canadians think they're black. Not all of them, of course, but there sure is a high concentration of racially confused young men in ye ole Canadia.

TheMoneyMellon

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2007, 06:35:28 AM »
Haha, how the fuck did this guy get the idea that anyone on these boards wears XXL tall tees? I thought that eveyone was supposed to be wearing cords and half cabs...

oklahomie69

• Rep: -4
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2007, 06:40:47 AM »
Haha, how the fuck did this guy get the idea that anyone on these boards wears XXL tall tees? I thought that eveyone was supposed to be wearing cords and half cabs...
I thought the ghetto gown phased out ??? dont tell me theres still people rocking that shit.

mathiur

« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2007, 06:53:45 AM »
hmm ok, lets see here. Iv been reading these forums for not long now, and one thing iv noticed and that has really stood out is that a lot of Americans are ignorant prejudist fucks. now im not saying all americans are, but im saying a bunch of you are real stereotipical douchebag'd americans(which is the stereotype known world wide about you guys, so dont be crying to me bout that).
First of all, just because you see a couple of people in mags from canada wearin long ts and some baggy jeans, dont mean WERE ALL like that. thats what a prejudice is, for all you ignorants out there.
Second of all, yall dont know shit bout canada, untill you come down here, when you do youll see its just like in the states where mad peeps be doin their own thing. Just kus a bunch of up & comers are lookin up to Wade, dont mean wer all like that. Read Wade's interview in color, some1 posted it up befor, fucking hilarious interview, hates about all the girl jean skaters in van city.
A final word to all you ignorant & prejudicial douchebags out there:    STOP HATING ON SHIT YOU DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT SON! OPEN YOUR EYES AND DONT JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS, mayb then the rest of the world would hate you guys less(and dont just blame that kus of bush, this hate started way befor that)

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2007, 06:56:01 AM »
hmm ok, lets see here. Iv been reading these forums for not long now, and one thing iv noticed and that has really stood out is that a lot of Americans are ignorant prejudist fucks. now im not saying all americans are, but im saying a bunch of you are real stereotipical douchebag'd americans(which is the stereotype known world wide about you guys, so dont be crying to me bout that).
First of all, just because you see a couple of people in mags from canada wearin long ts and some baggy jeans, dont mean WERE ALL like that. thats what a prejudice is, for all you ignorants out there.
Second of all, yall dont know shit bout canada, untill you come down here, when you do youll see its just like in the states where mad peeps be doin their own thing. Just kus a bunch of up & comers are lookin up to Wade, dont mean wer all like that. Read Wade's interview in color, some1 posted it up befor, fucking hilarious interview, hates about all the girl jean skaters in van city.
A final word to all you ignorant & prejudicial douchebags out there:    STOP HATING ON SHIT YOU DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT SON! OPEN YOUR EYES AND DONT JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS, mayb then the rest of the world would hate you guys less(and dont just blame that kus of bush, this hate started way befor that)

America is awful.

But Canadians are annoying.
"DIS YA BOI NICK DAGGAL" -Arto Saari

TheMoneyMellon

« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2007, 06:57:30 AM »
Lol at how contradictory this post is. Crazy Canadians...

beeda weeda

« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2007, 06:58:04 AM »

this is clearly rawbertson, you can tell by his typing and posting style. The way he hates on tall tee's and whatnot.
Rabby, your busted, again.

p.s. I am Canadian, I wear size 34 jeans, Large T shirts, and I don't listen to hip hop. Not that it even matters.

mathiur

« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2007, 07:01:29 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

DUDE, WHAT YOU DONT SEEM TO UNDERSTAND IS WERE NOT ALL THE SAME, THERES MORE THAN ONE PERSON IN CANADA WITH MORE THAN ONLY ONE IDEA.

sorry to have to bring THIS PREJUDICE up, but americans are so fucking stupid when it comes to shit outside their own country. (disclaimer: this is only a prejudice, which doesnt necesarily apply to all of you)

Balls Deep

• Rep: -7
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2007, 07:02:14 AM »
"just like in the states where mad peeps be doin their own thing"

Hahahahaaaaaaa

WordIsBond

• Rep: 0
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2007, 07:08:43 AM »
you can't stereotype a whole nation of people, you ignorant piece of shit!

Brandon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 291
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2007, 07:16:18 AM »
clicking of the "new topic" button should not be taken so lightly.  please take this shit somewhere else.

TheMoneyMellon

« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2007, 07:24:09 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

DUDE, WHAT YOU DONT SEEM TO UNDERSTAND IS WERE NOT ALL THE SAME, THERES MORE THAN ONE PERSON IN CANADA WITH MORE THAN ONLY ONE IDEA.

sorry to have to bring THIS PREJUDICE up, but americans are so fucking stupid when it comes to shit outside their own country. (disclaimer: this is only a prejudice, which doesnt necesarily apply to all of you)

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2219
  • computer says no
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2007, 07:48:44 AM »
My only first hand Canadian skater reference is Sebastian Toombs, and he doesn't really dress much different than me, which is to say pretty normal looking in a crowd. Now that I think about it, I think seeing Bastien in an XXXXXXXL would be pretty funny. Put up, man.

skatebored

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2007, 07:54:33 AM »
sorry to have to bring THIS PREJUDICE up, but americans are so fucking stupid when it comes to shit outside their own country.

this is where you are wrong. we do this to EVERYONE, not just people outside our country.

PS: i know some pretty normal canadians that can pass as american anyday (until they bring up bagged milk)

Robert Parish

• Rep: 1
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2007, 07:54:54 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Second of all, yall dont know shit bout canada, untill you come down here, when you do youll see its just like in the states where mad peeps be doin their own thing.    STOP HATING ON SHIT YOU DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT SON! OPEN YOUR EYES AND DONT JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS, mayb then the rest of the world would hate you guys less(and dont just blame that kus of bush, this hate started way befor that)
[close]
[close]

We may be some isolationist assholes, with lackluster geography skills, but at least we know that to get to Canada, you have to go up, not down.

Guile

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2007, 07:57:12 AM »
not a single post in this thread has made any sense, even the regular posters seem stupid right now. either that or its too early and the gravol is still raping me. viva la slap!
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

Choad Muskrat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 522
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2007, 08:21:10 AM »

Who's arrogant? No wait, not the person who generalizes all canadian skaters as 'wiggers'. That's not arrogant at all.

OJ Simpson

• Rep: 10
  • OJ Pimpin
« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2007, 08:30:07 AM »
id rather talk about white women and golf.

TIGER HAS HAD AN AMAZING YEAR! HES SETTING HIMSELF UP TO BE A LEGEND.

and ive never fucked a redhead before, let alone abused. you think LL would be into me?

If the glove doesn't fit, I didn't kill the bitch

Bruce Wayne

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 27
« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2007, 10:41:18 AM »
half of you probably cant even tre.

HAHAHAHA.  nice.
sometimes the "things" and "friends" you enjoy the most, will hurt you the most, and play an ultimate factor in how you leave this earth.
-sheffledge
half of you probably cant even tre.

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 481
« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2007, 10:46:01 AM »

and ive never fucked a redhead before, let alone abused. you think LL would be into me?

im really feelin that pic.

hakken

• Rep: 2
« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2007, 10:46:55 AM »
the slap boards are fucked. sorry, some of the posters on slap are fucked.

jrock

« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2007, 10:55:40 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

im really feelin that pic.

eeewwww...she looks like a speckled trout.  i can't tell if she's red with white freckles or white with red freckles...

brooklyn brawler

« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2007, 10:56:49 AM »

...so explain to me why you wrote this on this picture you posted on your Myspace.

this crazy mexican can drink,smoke crack and drive!,all at once

Dream Turns Into Dreamt

« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2007, 10:58:31 AM »
Uh oh... T-minus 60 seconds to photoshopped cocks...

mathiur

« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2007, 11:56:03 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

...so explain to me why you wrote this on this picture you posted on your Myspace.

this crazy mexican can drink,smoke crack and drive!,all at once

LOL. thats some crazy mexican dude at peace park that was wasted and prolly on crack and was driving around in some piece of shit car wtvr long story that has nothing to do with this. your fucked man. as if you even llooked me up on myspace. I dont even get the point.