Author Topic: Post the shoes you're wearing.  (Read 4555111 times)

Made In China

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 655
Re: Post the shoes you're wearing.
« Reply #16800 on: April 13, 2012, 11:31:36 AM »
Expand Quote
"just throw up while you hold her hur back, her white friend said you niggas crazy i hope no one heard dat...yea...i hope no one heard dat.....cuz they did we gon be in some troublllle!"

i already know im gon regret having this "broment" with victor tommorow morning so please dont judge. as for the shoes im wearing right now...

except the ones i got are the limited edition Sk8D00D version, featuring 6 years of aging and no shoelaces with an extra insole, proving to be the most swag houseshoe on the market right now. best believe that outsole is browish-yellow!
[close]

shoes I'm wearing:

Es Square two fusion.

get'em before they're all gone, kids. Best shoes I've ever skated.
Truth right here, I have to find another pair as soon as I can

The Twilight Zone

« Reply #16801 on: April 13, 2012, 11:50:32 AM »
Square 2's fucking suck tbh

escapistfool

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 6
« Reply #16802 on: April 13, 2012, 01:33:31 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
terrible, throw them shits away. 

I got 'em for free haha. And they're not for skating, fuck canvas shoes.

BraveUlysses

« Reply #16803 on: April 13, 2012, 02:50:00 PM »
Square 2's fucking suck tbh
I haven't really worn mine yet but nobody really seems to have anything bad to say about the shoe. Well there's that one dumbass on Youtube who got the CANVAS ones and complained about how fast they ripped.

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #16804 on: April 13, 2012, 05:09:30 PM »

You sure don't seem to have any trouble typing when you're "drunk".

You probably had half a beer and were feeling giddy.

Oh, and that song is lame; don't even deny it!

It would be passable is he was just an R&B singer, but he's supposedly a rapper.

yeah yeah yeah sorry im not like you and cant handle my liquor. ya boys keyboarding skills always on point! and truthfully, i used to think that marvins room was wack until this one night where I....nevermind. that shit bang in tha whip tho.

(da-dumph-DOOOOOMMMP-DOOMMP) cups of tha rozay...

but on some real shit i aint tryna start no beef in this kinda thread cuz it aint really the place to do so but real talk victor you needa get off that  "i think im smarter than everyone else so i must prove it at every opportunity" shit. you like the nigga in class who always tries to correct the teacher so he can show everybody how smart he is, yet nobody likes him and still thinks hes a jackass. you may think you're smart but you have the social intelligence of a sheltered high school teen who just smoked weed for the first time at a college fraternity party.

victor333

« Reply #16805 on: April 13, 2012, 09:44:15 PM »
Expand Quote

You sure don't seem to have any trouble typing when you're "drunk".

You probably had half a beer and were feeling giddy.

Oh, and that song is lame; don't even deny it!

It would be passable is he was just an R&B singer, but he's supposedly a rapper.

[close]

yeah yeah yeah sorry im not like you and cant handle my liquor. ya boys keyboarding skills always on point! and truthfully, i used to think that marvins room was wack until this one night where I....nevermind. that shit bang in tha whip tho.

(da-dumph-DOOOOOMMMP-DOOMMP) cups of tha rozay...

but on some real shit i aint tryna start no beef in this kinda thread cuz it aint really the place to do so but real talk victor you needa get off that  "i think im smarter than everyone else so i must prove it at every opportunity" shit. you like the nigga in class who always tries to correct the teacher so he can show everybody how smart he is, yet nobody likes him and still thinks hes a jackass. you may think you're smart but you have the social intelligence of a sheltered high school teen who just smoked weed for the first time at a college fraternity party.

I don't start "beef" cause I think I'm smarter than everyone. I do it cause I know I'll get a rise out of people.

And acting like you think you know someone because of what they post on a message board is pretty juvenile as well, don't you think?

You have your opinion and I have mine. And when you call me out saying I'm "that nigga," well, you yourself become "that nigga," in a sense. You always feel the need to be 'the bigger man', but at the end of the day it just means you're taking this place way too seriously.

So, lighten up.

cause I'm the fuckin' man; you don't get it do you?

Chocolaterain

• Rep: -7
  • awesome
« Reply #16806 on: April 14, 2012, 12:10:53 AM »

Some more

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #16807 on: April 14, 2012, 04:08:37 AM »
How do those p-rods skate?

sleepypancakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 230
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #16808 on: April 14, 2012, 08:08:51 AM »

Not normally my style but my feet and ankles are thanking me for the time being.

Chocolaterain

• Rep: -7
  • awesome
« Reply #16809 on: April 14, 2012, 11:49:25 AM »

Pros: Last a long time, good flick, and comfy
Cons: No board feel and laces rip easy

Pretty Decent

myles.

• Rep: 4
    • mylessk8s avatar image
« Reply #16810 on: April 14, 2012, 03:23:55 PM »
got these today. old skools were $30, eras were $10

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #16811 on: April 14, 2012, 04:51:18 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Pretty Decent

shit thats fine with me im not really "board feel" kinda guy and im used to ripping laces. i almost threw down on the black/red midtop version last week i might have to pick em up soon

dankradschwag

« Reply #16812 on: April 14, 2012, 07:11:46 PM »

Not normally my style but my feet and ankles are thanking me for the time being.

had those they're pretty good, but there really is no board feel and I almost felt like i was gonna slip off my board at all times

planman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 378
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
« Reply #16813 on: April 14, 2012, 07:21:16 PM »

Wonderful shoes. They fit perfectly right out of the box, I didn't even have to break them in.

What a great and useful 900th post

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #16814 on: April 14, 2012, 07:29:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Pretty Decent
[close]

shit thats fine with me im not really "board feel" kinda guy and im used to ripping laces. i almost threw down on the black/red midtop version last week i might have to pick em up soon

Laces do rip easy, but board feel is fine to me! Not even close to bulky
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

flapJack

• Rep: 30
  • if you want our remorse,turn your body to a corpse
« Reply #16815 on: April 14, 2012, 10:10:37 PM »
Just got out of a wedding. Was wearing the black ones. Some of my favorite shoes. I managed to get the blacks for 40% off on s.p.o.t and the browns at my local shop for $60. The buck ten pricetag makes me cringe...

Moe

• Rep: 1
« Reply #16816 on: April 15, 2012, 07:36:25 AM »

been a while since i skated janoskis, let's see how the mid ones feel

Deekay

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 131
« Reply #16817 on: April 15, 2012, 08:17:10 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

had those they're pretty good, but there really is no board feel and I almost felt like i was gonna slip off my board at all times

youre wrong... just wrong.

SwiftFootedBird

« Reply #16818 on: April 15, 2012, 08:25:37 AM »

dafuuuuq. how does one get shoes that cheap? now they're trendy they cost a lot pretty much everywhere here.

sleepypancakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #16819 on: April 15, 2012, 10:06:41 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

I really haven't had a problem with the board feel, its about standard for a cupsole. And the grip seems ok, just not broken in yet.

Wh0l3

« Reply #16820 on: April 15, 2012, 10:38:19 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

dafuuuuq. how does one get shoes that cheap? now they're trendy they cost a lot pretty much everywhere here.

I used to be able to get old skools for like $20 or less at local shops :\\\

SwiftFootedBird

« Reply #16821 on: April 15, 2012, 11:12:39 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

I used to be able to get old skools for like $20 or less at local shops :\\\

in the north of spain some wal-mart-like places have em for like 30 - 35 euros. shit is i live in the east, so everything costs a shit-ton: cheapest vans are usually 40 euros (rare) and up (usually 55/60), so its not worth it.

if they costed 25$, or lets say, 20 euros, I'd probably wear em all the time. fucking sucks since only ppl who actually buy them dont skate.

Particleboard Penguin

• Rep: 10
« Reply #16822 on: April 15, 2012, 12:05:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]
I really haven't had a problem with the board feel, its about standard for a cupsole. And the grip seems ok, just not broken in yet.
Some dudes just go overboard with the whole boardfeel thing. Like if it's not the thinnest shit possible they can't feel their board anymore

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #16823 on: April 15, 2012, 12:22:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]
Some dudes just go overboard with the whole boardfeel thing. Like if it's not the thinnest shit possible they can't feel their board anymore

totally agree with this. ive also found that dunks EASILY have the longest lasting grip out of all the shoes ive skated. ive got dunks that've been skated for at least 30 hours that still have about 75-80% of their grip left.

VictoriousOG

« Reply #16824 on: April 15, 2012, 04:57:43 PM »
Haven't had a pair of CTS' in a year or so, but if I remember correctly they should skate awesome.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 05:08:49 PM by Trendy Bastard »

sleepypancakes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #16825 on: April 15, 2012, 06:31:31 PM »
Haven't had a pair of CTS' in a year or so, but if I remember correctly they should skate awesome.

These look amazing, but I could never get over how they looked like clown shoes on my feet because they seem so long.

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #16826 on: April 15, 2012, 06:56:12 PM »

ive never really liked chuck taylors but i must admit i find those to be quite wavy

The Twilight Zone

« Reply #16827 on: April 15, 2012, 07:53:22 PM »

ive never really liked chuck taylors but i must admit i find those to be quite wavy

i'd kill for a pair of these

BraveUlysses

« Reply #16828 on: April 15, 2012, 07:56:33 PM »
The fuck...

R. D. Pullman

• Rep: -2
  • it'lldo
« Reply #16829 on: April 15, 2012, 07:57:59 PM »
graphic shoes are fucked.