Author Topic: Post the shoes you're wearing.  (Read 4539973 times)

iwishilivedinfinla

Re: Post the shoes you're wearing.
« Reply #28410 on: December 08, 2018, 10:57:26 AM »
Any recommendations for the best puffier shoes out right now. Akin to the re-released schemes or Dc's

i'd try some Dc's or the re-released schemes

shouldn't

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 74
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #28411 on: December 09, 2018, 06:11:08 PM »
i was wanting to purchase some of the greco hammers online but, i was wondering if anyone knew if they fit to exact size or a little bigger? i've heard most supras fit about a .5 bigger so if you normally wear say a 9.5 in vans you would wear a 9 in supras. if anyone could confirm how they fit before i buy them i'd reallly appreciate it.

imagine fucking the dog shit outta chris roberts

MOE SYZLAK

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 828
  • "I never got to taste cantaloupe"
    • Cassette Skate Shop avatar image
« Reply #28412 on: December 09, 2018, 07:38:40 PM »
i was wanting to purchase some of the greco hammers online but, i was wondering if anyone knew if they fit to exact size or a little bigger? i've heard most supras fit about a .5 bigger so if you normally wear say a 9.5 in vans you would wear a 9 in supras. if anyone could confirm how they fit before i buy them i'd reallly appreciate it.
TTS.

weon

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 227
  • todo gratis todo gay
« Reply #28413 on: December 09, 2018, 07:59:05 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
TTS.

second that. all the supras i've had have been TTS, including the hammer.
Lil' Wayne is more core than Jaden Smith.
Damn. Chico of Chocolate now Pyramids of Giza. What the hell is going on?

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -238
« Reply #28414 on: December 10, 2018, 08:45:46 AM »
Expand Quote
Any recommendations for the best puffier shoes out right now. Akin to the re-released schemes or Dc's
[close]

i'd try some Dc's or the re-released schemes
Dc syntax
« Last Edit: December 10, 2018, 08:53:37 AM by johnes »
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

Nth syd bear

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 302
« Reply #28415 on: December 11, 2018, 05:59:20 AM »
« Last Edit: December 11, 2018, 06:11:31 AM by Nth syd bear »

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 74
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #28416 on: December 11, 2018, 02:45:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
TTS.
[close]

second that. all the supras i've had have been TTS, including the hammer.
dope thank you guys

imagine fucking the dog shit outta chris roberts

cosmicgypsies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 626
« Reply #28417 on: December 12, 2018, 04:27:53 AM »
hey now its only like 2 inches and its only because i was just trying the pants on.

what pants tho

ungzilla

« Reply #28418 on: December 12, 2018, 09:38:22 AM »
anyone know how cons one-stars fit? go a half size down? full size down?

puff daddy

• Rep: -13
  • all we do is watch mtv cribs
« Reply #28419 on: December 12, 2018, 09:57:38 AM »

full size down

shit_for_brains

« Reply #28420 on: December 12, 2018, 10:30:58 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

full size down

Your age -10

ungzilla

« Reply #28421 on: December 12, 2018, 10:43:47 AM »
what if you're ancient and malevolent like a cursed mummy

nopes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
  • Bob loseedo wears a speedo
« Reply #28422 on: December 12, 2018, 11:16:16 AM »
Expand Quote
hey now its only like 2 inches and its only because i was just trying the pants on.
[close]

what pants tho

carhartt wip regular cargo

C. R. E. A. M

• Rep: -74
« Reply #28423 on: December 16, 2018, 02:08:11 PM »
Peter smolik Osiris this weird dude I know  gave me who use to buy skate shit but never learned to ollie.. I got bunch old shit for next to nothing

Paco Supreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 540
  • One Trick Pony
« Reply #28424 on: December 16, 2018, 11:35:49 PM »
Dusted off some gravis quarters, not gonna skate them but managed to find another new pair on eBay today as well. Debating whether to grab them

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 126
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #28425 on: December 19, 2018, 12:37:17 AM »

not gunna lie, this is the most stoked I've been about a shoe in a long long time. Might chuck up a review in the next few days...

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Budgie Lasek

« Reply #28426 on: December 19, 2018, 05:28:33 PM »

not gunna lie, this is the most stoked I've been about a shoe in a long long time. Might chuck up a review in the next few days...

Be curious to know how they hold up - that toe cap is pretty much superficial, I've had a few pairs of Swifts and it wears through in just a few flicks. Almost pointless to even add it.

IanBZHD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 55
« Reply #28427 on: December 19, 2018, 06:18:58 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Be curious to know how they hold up - that toe cap is pretty much superficial, I've had a few pairs of Swifts and it wears through in just a few flicks. Almost pointless to even add it.
Mine lasted forever. I'm not hard on my shoes, but they held up much better than most of the shoes I buy.
I'd say the Swift is up there with NB quality. Not all of eS shoes are, but the swift is.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #28428 on: December 19, 2018, 07:13:03 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
Mine lasted forever. I'm not hard on my shoes, but they held up much better than most of the shoes I buy.
I'd say the Swift is up there with NB quality. Not all of eS shoes are, but the swift is.
I'm not that hard on shoes these days but they hardly even got scuffed during my session due to how the outsole is positioned. I'm guessing they'd rip very quickly if there was no toe cap no? that's why the accel slim in everstitch was only recommended for cruising right?
I haven't skated eS in a minute but they pretty much broke in straight away and feel really solid construction wise. Heel lock is VICE! How long did you skate yours for Ian?

Krooked antihero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
« Reply #28429 on: December 19, 2018, 09:15:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
[close]
I'm not that hard on shoes these days but they hardly even got scuffed during my session due to how the outsole is positioned. I'm guessing they'd rip very quickly if there was no toe cap no? that's why the accel slim in everstitch was only recommended for cruising right?
I haven't skated eS in a minute but they pretty much broke in straight away and feel really solid construction wise. Heel lock is VICE! How long did you skate yours for Ian?
Fuck yea man, those are dope shoes! I can agree that those are very durable, I skated my pair like an month and no significant signs of wear are visible and I usually wear out on toe quite fast,like I burned thru toecap faster on Seslas than these. Also I really liked that sole, those elliptic grooves made it easy to break in and grip was on point. My pair still have plenty of life left on ’em, just needed some higher shoe for wintertime so I let my swifts wait till next summer to finish ’em... Have a good sessions on them!

e. Now that I noticed, we don’t just share same taste on shoes but pants too, I’m wearing very similar pair of cords atm😄
« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 09:18:05 PM by Krooked antihero »
europe's like the capitol of england and france and whatever

It sucks getting old.

IanBZHD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 55
« Reply #28430 on: December 19, 2018, 09:48:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
[close]
I skated mine for about 3 or 4 months I'd say, and that's a lot since I either blow through them quicker or just get tired of looking at them after 2 months.
They definitely had another 3 months in them I bet with the way they were wearing.
Post some updates once that 'everstitch' gets some love!

Budgie Lasek

« Reply #28431 on: December 20, 2018, 08:09:42 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
[close]

Don't get me wrong, I liked the Swift. I just felt that the spray on rubber toe cap was so thin that is was essentially pointless. I'm sure it's necessary on the everstitch though. I wore through the rubber on the toe in one spot in the first half hour I skated them, and I'm not hard on shoes either. The Sal 97 has a much more durable toe cap. 

nopes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #28432 on: December 20, 2018, 10:25:43 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]

Don't get me wrong, I liked the Swift. I just felt that the spray on rubber toe cap was so thin that is was essentially pointless. I'm sure it's necessary on the everstitch though. I wore through the rubber on the toe in one spot in the first half hour I skated them, and I'm not hard on shoes either. The Sal 97 has a much more durable toe cap.

im really digging how these look

nopes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #28433 on: December 20, 2018, 01:12:52 PM »

ive never tried huf shoes before so with them going away and these only being 25 bucks id figure i would give them a try

daewonbong3000

• Rep: 10
« Reply #28434 on: December 20, 2018, 06:31:36 PM »
I’m a dumbass an still don’t know how to post pics but.
Reebok club c
I had one session in them and skated really well but the sidewall blew out like crazy. Used super glue on the seams for the first time ever.. wow how the fuck have I never done this!? Lasting forever. Gonna retire soon on account of horrible insoles that give me heel bruises on flat.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #28435 on: December 21, 2018, 12:30:53 AM »
Fuck yea man, those are dope shoes! I can agree that those are very durable, I skated my pair like an month and no significant signs of wear are visible and I usually wear out on toe quite fast,like I burned thru toecap faster on Seslas than these. Also I really liked that sole, those elliptic grooves made it easy to break in and grip was on point. My pair still have plenty of life left on ’em, just needed some higher shoe for wintertime so I let my swifts wait till next summer to finish ’em... Have a good sessions on them!

e. Now that I noticed, we don’t just share same taste on shoes but pants too, I’m wearing very similar pair of cords atm😄
yeah, the grooves make it super easy to break in and the grip is on point! I'll also probably retire them for the colder months too and go back to my Ryan Lays but I was itching to try them and I'm glad I did!

hahaha we are 100% slap brothers from different mothers. If there was ever a slap global meet up, you would be the first dude I'd try and find and I reckon I could do it without any help. We pretty much have the exact same taste in gear!

I skated mine for about 3 or 4 months I'd say, and that's a lot since I either blow through them quicker or just get tired of looking at them after 2 months.
They definitely had another 3 months in them I bet with the way they were wearing.
Post some updates once that 'everstitch' gets some love!
will do mate! As I said, I don't murder shoes so it might take me a while...

if they made Sal 97 in everstitch then I don't think I've ever skate any other shoe ever again!

im really digging how these look
they are great, not in their current lineup but you should still be able to find them online. I've heard that the OG ones pictured here are better quality than the 1.5's that are basically a muska/ creager mash up shoe? Who knows, if you can find a pair though defs give them a go!

MOE SYZLAK

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #28436 on: December 21, 2018, 01:51:37 AM »

ive never tried huf shoes before so with them going away and these only being 25 bucks id figure i would give them a try
Nice socks Nopes. I love Ian and that shop!

MOE SYZLAK

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #28437 on: December 21, 2018, 07:27:41 AM »

Some crazy store had a wall full of Cromer's for $25 a pair, i bought one of each color they had.
Also my Hupper 2 Hi's should be here sometime today.
Merry Fucking christmas TO ME!

nopes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #28438 on: December 21, 2018, 07:32:07 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Nice socks Nopes. I love Ian and that shop!

Ipath socks were always my favorite so when I was passing through Atlanta and randomly saw these at the shop I had to grab a bunch

puff daddy

• Rep: -13
  • all we do is watch mtv cribs
« Reply #28439 on: December 22, 2018, 02:20:12 AM »

Some crazy store had a wall full of Cromer's for $25 a pair, i bought one of each color they had.
Also my Hupper 2 Hi's should be here sometime today.
Merry Fucking christmas TO ME!

did they leave the censor on the black and white pair ?