Author Topic: Rob D  (Read 25282 times)

I SUCK!

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 83
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Rob D
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2008, 06:49:20 PM »
PS. I'm down for dyrdek!
he's a funny dude and has always been cool to everyone.
"success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts"

gub

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 221
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2008, 08:14:24 PM »
i believe they took that rail out last summa.

also: before he was known as a blinger, dyrdek was notorious as one of skateboarding's great storytellers, still iz really

that dude

• Rep: -3
  • shogun of skateboarding
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2008, 12:49:14 AM »
dude knocked out 21 guiness world records on the skateboard.  although that grind in the firm video must have been the longest ever. 

real talk, thats some jock shit
THE SHOGUN OF SKATEBOARDING

brooklyn brawler

« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2008, 12:07:15 PM »
Correct me if I'm wrong, but up until this year, the World Record for Hottest Cat is this one.

Does anybody have the book to correct me?

Diesel

« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2008, 12:11:30 PM »
You guys should be happy Dyrdek is the first legit skateboarder to get a show. He doesn't take anything serious on his show so, like the world records shit.

sanch

« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2008, 01:38:02 PM »
at least he stays consistent
something you haven't seemed to master

Not to toot my own horn but Dyrdek was NEVER on my level and never will be. Fool can live in that skatepark far as I'm concerned.

I would have gotten on Alien if it wasn't for him so I aint gonna sugar coat his average shit. Dude has had legit sponsors and that's about as
legit as it gets.

My career was never great cause of things on the board or because of some inability or that I needed to skate every waking minute cause I wasn't naturally talented. I
was natural. Drydek is not. You can compare the $$$ but that's about it.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 01:40:24 PM by sanch »
Rasa Libre and High Grade are completely separate entities. Completely different hippies-mdspb

Alexactly

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 262
  • RIP
« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2008, 01:39:39 PM »
So when are you going to delete this account?

sanch

« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2008, 01:41:56 PM »
my gimmick board is about to come out so I need to advertise. ::)
Rasa Libre and High Grade are completely separate entities. Completely different hippies-mdspb

barr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 29
« Reply #38 on: February 10, 2008, 01:42:08 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Not to toot my own horn but Dyrdek was NEVER on my level and never will be. Fool can live in that skatepark far as I'm concerned.

I would have gotten on Alien if it wasn't for him so I aint gonna sugar coat his average shit. Dude has had legit sponsors and that's about as
legit as it gets.

My career was never great cause of things on the board or because of some inability or that I needed to skate every waking minute cause I wasn't naturally talented. I

what the hell

Wheres Lance?

• Rep: 12
« Reply #39 on: February 10, 2008, 01:44:14 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

legit as it gets.

damn Sanch, why would dude cock block that hard to not want you on AWS

sanch

« Reply #40 on: February 10, 2008, 01:45:24 PM »
I probably shouldn't have said that but it's the truth. So is that I was a dick when I was a pro and got lazy and didn't skate. I didn't deserve anything remotely close to what he's getting based on attitude alone, but as far as pure skating ability. Read above.

sanch

« Reply #41 on: February 10, 2008, 01:53:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

legit as it gets.

[close]

we had some back and forths on the phone about it. He'd probably remember better than me but I can recollect it was because I was wilding out on tour. Alien specifically set up a tour with Profile(out of all teams) so they can scope me out for sponsorship. I was told this at al later time. It was Rob, Freddy, and urrrrgghhh I forgot his name. One of the owners who was hella cool to me. So after the tour I heard I was supposed to get on but Dydrek said no. My take was that it was about power. I was hella pissed since I felt I was a lot better than him and he knew it, yet shot me down and made lame excuses about it. Who didn't know I wilded out? I thought I got along with Freddy better than he did.

That said, he deserves what he's got cause he's genius and is a straight hustler.  He's hella smart and someone I look up to from a business standpoint.

So yeah, there's some biasness there and I regret saying it like I did. He doesn't deserve that after all these years but pay back's a bitch.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 01:55:53 PM by sanch »

Droppin Knowledge

• Rep: 0
« Reply #42 on: February 10, 2008, 01:53:42 PM »
*Fact

I missed many weekeds where I could have been getting laid with chicks a parties just to stay home and study to get my grades up so that Henry could send me a package that I never got. Fuck you.

sanch

« Reply #43 on: February 10, 2008, 01:58:36 PM »
 I work full time and go to school full time, and am buying a house.  On the weekends I'm at inspections or working. You have no clue but thanks for saving me the shipping. Ungrateful piece of shit!

Your fucking pathetic for blaming me for getting good grades. Fucking contact me correctly if you want something. If this is THE ONLY kid I brought on I promised I'd send something so your ass is just gonna have to wait, ya bitch. Do you want me pass up this house so you can get your free shit?
« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 02:00:38 PM by sanch »

alongway

« Reply #44 on: February 10, 2008, 02:12:46 PM »
Henry, im happy for you that you are busy with work and school and acquiring a new home. Congrats on that but whats the need to be bitter and acting like a jock saying i was better than him. You 2 are totally differnt skaters, SF street kid to some Ohio kid. The dude was also loyal to all his sponsors, been on AWS from day one. If he says no, thats it. And i enjoy rob dyrdeks parts, more his old stuff than new but hes still got it. cant front on that. And one of the og's to skate to dinosaur jr, cant fuck with that.

sanch

« Reply #45 on: February 10, 2008, 02:17:21 PM »
You're right but on the tour I got one impression and off the tour I got another. I thought it was a selfish move considering I felt everybody was down for it.

Dude still can skate and I'll admit it. Just nothing special.

alongway

« Reply #46 on: February 10, 2008, 02:26:35 PM »
You're right but on the tour I got one impression and off the tour I got another. I thought it was a selfish move considering I felt everybody was down for it.

Dude still can skate and I'll admit it. Just nothing special.

anyone ever have that feeling that you wish you never spoken or even saw what your favorite band or skater had to say. just the talent alone was enough, than you meet them or hear them talk, it just ruins everything.

sanch

« Reply #47 on: February 10, 2008, 02:32:34 PM »
welcome to life.

Knockout Ned

• Rep: 27
« Reply #48 on: February 10, 2008, 02:34:44 PM »

sanch

« Reply #49 on: February 10, 2008, 02:35:06 PM »
I've always gotten lashed for being honest. To me, it's better than putting on a phasad. However, the ones that do the acting are the ones with all the surprises.

Wheres Lance?

« Reply #50 on: February 10, 2008, 02:36:58 PM »

lurk daddy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -464
  • put the FU back in fun
« Reply #51 on: February 10, 2008, 02:39:58 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

legit as it gets.

[close]
[close]
I felt I was a lot better than him and he knew it,
to bad you have the shittiest style known to man
IF YOU HAVE SEX ONCE, YOU GET HERPES. IF YOU DO COKE ONCE, YOU DIE AND LOSE YOUR JOB.

sanch

« Reply #52 on: February 10, 2008, 02:41:10 PM »
To bad you suck and are waisting your time. Work on life already. You'll never be sponsored.

sweets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
  • but(t) fuck, who's keeping track?
« Reply #53 on: February 10, 2008, 02:42:09 PM »
Listen to yourself, Sanch. Go read some of your posts over the last couple weeks...
"instead of typing out some dumb reply to this post, go make some art, smell your own body, mate with your own hand, take a picture of your penis when it is in half-boner-mode and post it on slap." Tony

lurk daddy

• SLAP Pal
  • put the FU back in fun
« Reply #54 on: February 10, 2008, 02:44:13 PM »
To bad you suck and are waisting your time. Work on life already. You'll never be sponsored.
work on life ?im fucking 18 i have all the time in the world to "work of life" all i have do is worry about smoking more dank nugs and getting liad
in the mean time you should work on not being a washed up pussy saying the industry sucks because you suck at life
« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 02:45:59 PM by purple »
IF YOU HAVE SEX ONCE, YOU GET HERPES. IF YOU DO COKE ONCE, YOU DIE AND LOSE YOUR JOB.

sanch

« Reply #55 on: February 10, 2008, 02:47:00 PM »
Listen to yourself, Sanch. Go read some of your posts over the last couple weeks...

I don't give a shit. Kids are brainwashed fools. I aint got no love for you bitches. When have you bitches ever showed love for me?

Think I ever cared about what kooks would call a legacy in this industry. I'll make you guys hate me way more than you do know and
won't really care either.

I just got asked to be full time pro again. Shit's funny to think I'd go back to this retarted ass playground industry.

Wheres Lance?

« Reply #56 on: February 10, 2008, 02:48:17 PM »
Purple, Sanch, Ya'll need to chill, i know this is the board and hate is whats normal but not towards each other man...

lurk daddy

• SLAP Pal
  • put the FU back in fun
« Reply #57 on: February 10, 2008, 02:53:02 PM »
Purple, Sanch, Ya'll need to chill, i know this is the board and hate is whats normal but not towards each other man...
you sound a like a pussy right now ...stop it

and sanch noone wants to hear you cry about the playground k? thx

Blue Fescue

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 303
« Reply #58 on: February 10, 2008, 02:56:57 PM »
Actually, I think they probably do.  More than anything you post anyway.

lurk daddy

• SLAP Pal
  • put the FU back in fun
« Reply #59 on: February 10, 2008, 03:01:33 PM »
Actually, I think they probably do.  More than anything you post anyway.
they as in who and when he brings it up every post he starts to played out