Author Topic: The *New* Set-up Thread  (Read 40525 times)

kaufmaner

Re: The *New* Set-up Thread
« Reply #360 on: November 24, 2006, 09:23:42 AM »
my cousin was in san francisco two months ago and brought me a colorblind deck. what the hell is colorblind? it says Louisa on it and completely rips off robbie gangemi's grolsh deck on vehicle (before the empire crossover). still unused.
i think its out of holland, not sure but i know its european
their vid is really awsome to

Bill

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 71
  • Back?
    • Divine Clothing & Design avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #361 on: November 24, 2006, 09:44:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
yes, it's a minnesota company.  i'm surprised you know about volume.
[close]

My freind Ryan skates for them. I think he just got put on the am team. Do you know him?
[close]

By "friend", do you mean older guy you've seen once or twice at the spot and vibed the hell out of you but you're too young to notice.
[close]

No by friend  i mean a dude i know who lives two hours away from me but we still keep in contact. For more information on this subject (as i'm quite sure you've never had a freind) you can read up here http://dictionary.reference.com/search?r=2&q=Friend

If he lives two hours away, thats not a friend.  Hes more some dude you know that you talk to once in a while.  He most likely thinks you're than annoying little kid and only acts nice to your face, then talks mad shit all the time.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2006, 09:46:27 AM by Bill »

cold budweisers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 616
« Reply #362 on: November 24, 2006, 03:41:10 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

My freind Ryan skates for them. I think he just got put on the am team. Do you know him?
no i do not know anybody

bentmode

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Da$h
« Reply #363 on: November 24, 2006, 03:43:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

By "friend", do you mean older guy you've seen once or twice at the spot and vibed the hell out of you but you're too young to notice.
[close]

No by friend  i mean a dude i know who lives two hours away from me but we still keep in contact. For more information on this subject (as i'm quite sure you've never had a freind) you can read up here http://dictionary.reference.com/search?r=2&q=Friend

d- for the dictionary referance link.
Han solo blew up the Death Star in Episode 4.  Heard it from a friend.  Reliable source.

isaac

« Reply #364 on: November 24, 2006, 04:41:40 PM »
nice and crispy.

kev

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -42
« Reply #365 on: November 24, 2006, 05:10:56 PM »
that's a hideous griptape job, and what klinda trucks are those, silvers?

isaac

« Reply #366 on: November 24, 2006, 05:23:51 PM »
thanks.

no way man! Tensors all the way! (sarcasm)

SixofSeven

• Rep: -7
« Reply #367 on: November 24, 2006, 06:03:49 PM »
Well my current set-up has currently shitted out on me. Deck snapped, truck hangars bent, wheels worn down into the 40s mm range.

It was:
Deck - Cairo Foster Popwar 8 inch
Trucks - Royal OG Yellow/Orange
Wheels - Spitfire orange 54mm
Bearings - Reds

Im lookin to get another nice wide board and some thunders or indys

Rudy

• Rep: 0
« Reply #368 on: November 24, 2006, 06:17:53 PM »
notre dame jersey ND represent!!!
nike cleats
helmet
and pads
ready to slap some ass on the field!!!

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1608
« Reply #369 on: November 24, 2006, 09:54:56 PM »
nice and crispy.

I bought two of those by mistake....they were super flat....

givehugsnotdrugs

« Reply #370 on: November 24, 2006, 09:56:45 PM »
Expand Quote
nice and crispy.

[close]

The deck? I just got one of the stereo soundwave decks the olly tood one and I thought it would have more concave than it had, thats why I hate ordering decks over the internet.

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1608
« Reply #371 on: November 24, 2006, 10:08:45 PM »
i fully had the two decks in my hand....so i deserved them..didn't pay much though and could trade 'em in somewhere so....

isaac

« Reply #372 on: November 24, 2006, 10:27:03 PM »
i'm a fan of the lo-fi concave. feels good.

givehugsnotdrugs

« Reply #373 on: November 24, 2006, 10:38:06 PM »
I would have never got that stereo deck if I knew it was a lo-fi board the shop owner said it wasn't a lo-fi. It's still a good deck.

isaac

« Reply #374 on: November 24, 2006, 10:41:19 PM »
not sure if the new Stereo does two concaves like they did when they were a part of Giant.

kaufmaner

« Reply #375 on: November 25, 2006, 05:31:53 AM »
finally new board and shoes
Real Aultz board i think its 7.75 its pretty nice
krux wood, they look like crap but that what they had in the shop when i got them... they feel good
bones 100's slims
red bones
Vans Crail's which i got for really cheap

SixofSeven

• Rep: -7
« Reply #376 on: November 25, 2006, 11:19:52 AM »
New shit:
Habitat O Connor 8 inch
Koston Indy Lows
Bones 54 mm street formula

sergio

« Reply #377 on: November 25, 2006, 10:37:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
nice and crispy.

[close]

[close]

The deck? I just got one of the stereo soundwave decks the olly tood one and I thought it would have more concave than it had, thats why I hate ordering decks over the internet.

nice spb sticker isaac

S-Town Holla!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -16
  • Malto!
« Reply #378 on: November 26, 2006, 08:52:28 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

If he lives two hours away, thats not a friend.  Hes more some dude you know that you talk to once in a while.  He most likely thinks you're than annoying little kid and only acts nice to your face, then talks mad shit all the time.

Alright cool dickhead. I don't even want to argue about this or even try and explain it to you. Anything i say you'll just be a huge dickhead about and not even have any common sense. I hope you don't act like this real life, otherwise your ass would be dead.
R.I.P Travis "Panama" Kresge

Cashcrate, make some easy money

Bill

• SLAP Pal
  • Back?
« Reply #379 on: November 26, 2006, 02:23:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Alright cool dickhead. I don't even want to argue about this or even try and explain it to you. Anything i say you'll just be a huge dickhead about and not even have any common sense. I hope you don't act like this real life, otherwise your ass would be dead.

Haha, I would be dead for acting like this?  You have not said one intelligent thing the whole time you have ever been here.

Goyo

• Rep: 8
« Reply #380 on: November 26, 2006, 05:31:24 PM »
krux wood, they look like crap but that what they had in the shop when i got them... they feel good
bones 100's slims
red bones

I just set up that real board today.  I don't think I'll ever ride anything else that's not made by deluxe

The Slap Poster Formerly Known As Shughe

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -15
« Reply #381 on: November 26, 2006, 05:38:58 PM »
Expand Quote
bones 100's slims
red bones
[close]

I just set up that real board today.  I don't think I'll ever ride anything else that's not made by deluxe

yah i was riding a danny way alien workshop when he was on Plan B and i broke it olling down a 10 and i went to the shop down the street and i was mainly looking at boards i hadnt riddin before and i picked a real. we went to the steep bank to barriet that Koston 360's over i think and kyle leeper 180s and hella other went down but i said i would never ride anything besides deluxe and i really havent. That was like 2 years ago.

S-Town Holla!

• SLAP Pal
  • Malto!
« Reply #382 on: November 26, 2006, 05:41:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Haha, I would be dead for acting like this?  You have not said one intelligent thing the whole time you have ever been here.

And what inteligent comments have you made while on this board?

The Slap Poster Formerly Known As Shughe

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -15
« Reply #383 on: November 26, 2006, 05:46:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

i dont wanna have to defend S-town holla but if you had a friend that lived say, 5 minutes away, hes your friend. ok now your friend moves 2 hours away. does that make him not your friend. no, he is still your friend. so ding ding ding, S-Town Holla wins

isaac

« Reply #384 on: November 26, 2006, 05:51:59 PM »

nice spb sticker isaac

thanks, SPB til death.

uruguay

« Reply #385 on: November 27, 2006, 09:56:04 AM »

skatemore,man

« Reply #386 on: November 27, 2006, 10:19:17 AM »
real ernie torres 8"
indys
spitfires worn to like 54s?
cheap guy bearnings, FKDs maybe, they still let me skate fast as shit!

remEMBer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 52
    • emb4ever avatar image
« Reply #387 on: November 27, 2006, 02:03:01 PM »

Chocolate Chico deck 7.62
Indy lows  - First pair in 5 years
Hubba PJ 50's
Bones swiss
Diamond hardware

Bill

• SLAP Pal
  • Back?
« Reply #388 on: November 27, 2006, 02:32:58 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

i dont wanna have to defend S-town holla but if you had a friend that lived say, 5 minutes away, hes your friend. ok now your friend moves 2 hours away. does that make him not your friend. no, he is still your friend. so ding ding ding, S-Town Holla wins

S-town is a 13 year old name dropping faggot.  Every other post hes talking about how he hangs out with the girl guys.  I don't believe a word he has ever said.

S-Town Holla!

• SLAP Pal
  • Malto!
« Reply #389 on: November 27, 2006, 02:43:41 PM »
you didn't answer my question though...what inteligent comments have you made while here? all you do is be a dickhead all day.

edit: and what did my immature name-dropping have to do with what he just said?
« Last Edit: November 27, 2006, 03:05:01 PM by S-Town Holla! »