Author Topic: Things You Are Not Stoked On  (Read 1883662 times)

mynameisnotjeff

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 582
Re: Things You Are Not Stoked On
« Reply #21390 on: October 29, 2019, 05:31:17 PM »
Went to the gym and my crotch is sore. It finally hit me today and I've been walking like robocop if he pooped his pants
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

Nollie FS 180

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 0
« Reply #21391 on: October 29, 2019, 07:12:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
As for my age and stuff, I will not say how old I am. I try not to reveal a lot about myself.
[close]
oh jesus , just text this dude so we can find out what happens . no one cares about your age . you’ve reveled quit a lot about yourself such as you want to be coddled .
[close]
you sure talk tough for someone who’s probably as soft as a baby’s ass cheek
[close]
Alright dude. I'm just gonna assume you are 14. Just please don't post anymore shit that a 14 year old shouldn't be talking about on the internet. Thanks.
[close]
I like how go from defending me to trying to attack me.
[close]
I wasn’t just defending you. I actually was clarifying what you had said on here because nobody else you were arguing with knew what you wrote and you didn’t say it yourself. So I clarified so people better understood your situation and also explained to you why people were being harsh about what you were saying, because you only shared part of what you were saying a couple days ago.

You are obviously young and 14 is my actual guess. My advice to you was to be aware of that and not share certain stuff that you shouldn’t be especially at your age. We don’t know your age range so there isn’t a lot of advice we can give you because we don’t know what is even a possibility for you. We aren’t going to say take a trip to Europe if you aren’t even old enough to drive a car.

I wrote a whole fucking page of legit helpful stuff for you to think about but your only take away is to respond that you have long hair. If you want advice actually think about the advice you are given. If you are instead going to only get mad when someone challenges your negative thoughts you aren’t actually looking for advice. You are looking for attention.
im sorry you feel that way. That must be rough for you. I’m here for you if you ever need to take out your angst. Maybe talk about your sexual frustration.
“Fuck you Amy, I love you” ~ Rick Kane

ChuckRamone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 528
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #21392 on: October 30, 2019, 05:30:28 AM »
Went to the gym and my crotch is sore. It finally hit me today and I've been walking like robocop if he pooped his pants

but the crotch gains will be worth it

texasplant

• Rep: 84
« Reply #21393 on: October 31, 2019, 05:54:29 AM »
2 weeks ago I dislocated my elbow severely, fractured it in a few places, torn tendons off the bone, torn tricep. Basically worst case scenario. Waiting for an appointment next week to know if/when (BIG if, it’s more than likely) I need surgery to reattach everything.

I’ve never had surgery or anything of the kind, the thought of it makes me feel sick to the stomach. I don’t even want to think about the surgery. My hand basically doesn’t work anymore, I can’t feel a thing/move most of my fingers. That’s my biggest fear right now. 

Hoping for the best, and hopefully I can be back on board sooner than later. The waiting is killing me.

7th Chamber

« Reply #21394 on: October 31, 2019, 06:19:14 AM »
I hate my job (I know, we all do), and I feel like I’m too old to find a new one.

SHIREFLIP

« Reply #21395 on: October 31, 2019, 06:21:08 AM »
Surgery isn’t so bad. In my experience, they give you a lot of lorazepam before hand, so by the time they’re wheeling you toward the OR, you’re chilling. If you tell them you’re nervous, they’ll probably do the same for you. Also, being put under is kind of cool. They had me count backward from ten, then it felt like I blinked and I woke up in the recovery room. It’s by no means a great experience; I was terrified going into it, but now I remember it quite favourably.

texasplant

• Rep: 84
« Reply #21396 on: October 31, 2019, 04:53:50 PM »
Surgery isn’t so bad. In my experience, they give you a lot of lorazepam before hand, so by the time they’re wheeling you toward the OR, you’re chilling. If you tell them you’re nervous, they’ll probably do the same for you. Also, being put under is kind of cool. They had me count backward from ten, then it felt like I blinked and I woke up in the recovery room. It’s by no means a great experience; I was terrified going into it, but now I remember it quite favourably.

Thanks for the reassurance, was kind of hoping to hear stories like these

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 40
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #21397 on: November 01, 2019, 02:33:23 PM »
I hate my job (I know, we all do), and I feel like I’m too old to find a new one.

Never to old, find something that makes you happy, lifes to short to be somewhere you hate 5 days a week(or more?)

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #21398 on: November 02, 2019, 08:42:33 AM »
Yo it’s fucking winter out

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #21399 on: November 02, 2019, 04:42:57 PM »
Yo it’s fucking winter out

yo fucken summer started early in sydney, its hot out

rawr1922

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 111
« Reply #21400 on: November 03, 2019, 12:07:37 PM »
I'm such a dummy. Never realized people see who viewed their insta story. A girl messaged me saying, "When are you gonna stop creepin on my story and come see me?"  yikes

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #21401 on: November 03, 2019, 12:28:07 PM »
I'm such a dummy. Never realized people see who viewed their insta story. A girl messaged me saying, "When are you gonna stop creepin on my story and come see me?"  yikes

You got an invite tho.

Anyway this reminded me on Halloween I butt dialed a work account at 12:30 am. Dude told me I left and voicemail and that it was funny. No idea whats on there. Probably a drunk convo between me and my wife. Smh.

SHIREFLIP

« Reply #21402 on: November 03, 2019, 12:31:05 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

You got an invite tho.

pica

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -36
« Reply #21403 on: November 03, 2019, 01:50:01 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Never to old, find something that makes you happy, lifes to short to be somewhere you hate 5 days a week(or more?)

I actually like my job.

But i hate coconut water. How anybody can drink that is beyond me.

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #21404 on: November 03, 2019, 08:11:46 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

You got an invite tho.

Anyway this reminded me on Halloween I butt dialed a work account at 12:30 am. Dude told me I left and voicemail and that it was funny. No idea whats on there. Probably a drunk convo between me and my wife. Smh.

Ahhh dude this happpened to me when i moved to canada, within a week or two of starting my new job, i was out drinking one saturday night and buttdialed my new boss and he played me the voicemail on monday and it was me just slurring my words talking to someone drunk as fuck

AssFlea

• Rep: -31
« Reply #21405 on: November 04, 2019, 09:22:25 AM »
via Imgflip Meme Generator

this hat is close to 10 year old and its missing again
_--
xX
^    @
''')'
'''''

shucknjive

• Rep: -39
« Reply #21406 on: November 04, 2019, 09:24:30 AM »
^ LoL
mArLeY

delaware county

• Rep: 24
    • www.kineticskateboarding.com avatar image
« Reply #21407 on: November 04, 2019, 10:30:11 AM »
dudes,

what the hell is up with people who carry full cups of coffee/soda/tea,etc. in bags? It really bothers me for some reason

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #21408 on: November 04, 2019, 10:43:48 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

You got an invite tho.

[close]

Ahhh dude this happpened to me when i moved to canada, within a week or two of starting my new job, i was out drinking one saturday night and buttdialed my new boss and he played me the voicemail on monday and it was me just slurring my words talking to someone drunk as fuck

Lmao harsh. I did get lucky with which account it was, this dude is a pretty chill surfer bro. Definitely coulda been a worse work contact. I kinda wanna hear my voicemail but also am scared. Smh.

AssFlea

« Reply #21409 on: November 04, 2019, 01:49:28 PM »
Hat returned 👍
_--
xX
^    @
''')'
'''''

planman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 374
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
« Reply #21410 on: November 04, 2019, 02:02:06 PM »
Hyperextended my good knee doing an ollie, ow

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #21411 on: November 04, 2019, 08:44:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

You got an invite tho.

[close]

[close]

Lmao harsh. I did get lucky with which account it was, this dude is a pretty chill surfer bro. Definitely coulda been a worse work contact. I kinda wanna hear my voicemail but also am scared. Smh.

hahah trust me dont listen to it, i cringed the whole damn time bro

50mm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 286
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #21412 on: November 05, 2019, 06:21:21 PM »
My hand has been broken for a week and I they still haven't cleared a fucking referral for me to get this shit properly looked at. I have to type 9 hours a goddamn day with a boxers fracture.

AssFlea

« Reply #21413 on: November 06, 2019, 08:30:35 AM »
My nephew Sean is missing. He ran away from home and is hiding in a set.
Turns out all my nephews are "cripping"

I used to hang out with one 11. I might be the only crust punk who's done dirt and put in work outside of jail.

I am OG retiree not a fucking case worker. I'm not going hunting for him. They want to play gangster I'm not getting involved.

One of these regular kids got shot like 2 weeks ago over talking shit online.

I fucking hate gang bullshit
_--
xX
^    @
''')'
'''''

Yu Dum

« Reply #21414 on: November 06, 2019, 02:03:46 PM »
My nephew Sean is missing. He ran away from home and is hiding in a set.
Turns out all my nephews are "cripping"

I used to hang out with one 11. I might be the only crust punk who's done dirt and put in work outside of jail.

I am OG retiree not a fucking case worker. I'm not going hunting for him. They want to play gangster I'm not getting involved.

One of these regular kids got shot like 2 weeks ago over talking shit online.

I fucking hate gang bullshit
Fuck, man.. I was gonna come in here and bitch about being more burnt out on skating than I usually am but... That's the least important topic to cover here.
I sincerely hope your nephew comes home safe and sound. Seen too many of my good buddies fall into that life.

pica

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -36
« Reply #21415 on: November 06, 2019, 02:18:02 PM »
dudes,

what the hell is up with people who carry full cups of coffee/soda/tea,etc. in bags? It really bothers me for some reason

You mean like those reuseable coffe cups?

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
« Reply #21416 on: November 06, 2019, 03:08:15 PM »
My hand has been broken for a week and I they still haven't cleared a fucking referral for me to get this shit properly looked at. I have to type 9 hours a goddamn day with a boxers fracture.
you should at least splint the finger with bad knuckle up against the next finger. Might make typing hard but worth it. I had thta happen while i was on crutches for different injury, didn’t go to dr for it for like a year and it healed wrong. They said if i had splinted it it would be fine. It’s not that bad but i wish i took care of it

50mm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 286
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #21417 on: November 06, 2019, 03:37:15 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
you should at least splint the finger with bad knuckle up against the next finger. Might make typing hard but worth it. I had thta happen while i was on crutches for different injury, didn’t go to dr for it for like a year and it healed wrong. They said if i had splinted it it would be fine. It’s not that bad but i wish i took care of it
Good info. Should just buy a new brace with a finger splint I guess.

TheBoognish

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 129
« Reply #21418 on: November 07, 2019, 03:15:11 AM »
Fell asleep weird on the couch watching a movie last weekend. My back still hurts from it and i haven't been able to train all week.

Getting old fucking sucks.

Yu Dum

« Reply #21419 on: November 07, 2019, 01:22:27 PM »
Seasonal Affective Disorder has me in some dark places right now... I want to talk to my wife about it, but I also don't want to frighten her or make her feel like she can't handle it... I don't know what to do, Pals.