Author Topic: The Slap Message Boards and the Trial of Jamie Thomas  (Read 86311 times)

grimcity

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2214
  • computer says no
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: The Slap Message Boards and the Trial of Jamie Thomas
« Reply #240 on: April 29, 2008, 02:33:27 PM »
In my defense, I stand in front of Chinese tanks every chance I get.

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #241 on: April 29, 2008, 03:19:32 PM »
Quote from: The Gipper
Also, Grim, sleazy, nick, are we agreed that in our current circumstances we need more regulation of industry, no matter what our

Yeah, if we're not going to do away with corporations, then it's essential.

Aside:
I really wish Clinton had taken Ross Perot's take on NAFTA... his signing it was a bigger fuckup than getting his intern to slobber on his junk. Now we have Bush's CAFTA, which will run Louisiana sugar cane farmers out of business, and there are too many other __FTA equivalents out there not only sucking us dry, but also fucking up the middle classes of the countries that host those agreements. NAFTA was supposed to be a huge boom for the Mexican middle class, but all of the money goes straight to the top, so profits look great, but the money doesn't get to the middle class, who eventually turn into lower mid to just lower economically. 

Yeah, trade agreements like NAFTA fuck everyone but the few at top.
"DIS YA BOI NICK DAGGAL" -Arto Saari

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #242 on: April 29, 2008, 03:21:56 PM »
i dont really know at this point what everyone is talking about, all i can come up with is that some people in this thread sure complain a lot about problems in our nation and really don't take any realistic action to their complaints, except talking on a message board

Yeah! Wait no.

If you have specific ideas on "actions" that I haven't listed yet, then please, list them.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #243 on: April 29, 2008, 03:32:53 PM »
i dont really know at this point what everyone is talking about, all i can come up with is that some people in this thread sure complain a lot about problems in our nation and really don't take any realistic action to their complaints, except talking on a message board

where is pierce to come in and say "ur all fags ya", ive been waiting for that. this is sk8 tlak
All you know is what people post on the message boards. How do you know that the people posting aren't taking any realistic action? First of all, complaining IS an action, which is why it is the first freedom that is guaranteed in the bill of rights, second of all, what should we do?
should we just stay in line, and not talk about the problems of the world and just talk about gest-friendly topics?
Grow the fuck up.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

LENNIEKIRKSBIBLE

« Reply #244 on: April 29, 2008, 03:37:19 PM »
Man I'm glad I have a Passport.

SLAPTASTIC

• Rep: -19
« Reply #245 on: April 29, 2008, 03:38:25 PM »
Funny how the Gipper accuses me of being elitist

Lance

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 581
« Reply #246 on: April 29, 2008, 03:38:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
which board companies(big guys) out there still make their board here? 
[close]

well, Zoo and dna for starters. depends on what you call big...listen and chapman do their stuff here...pretty sure blue collar does too if they're still around????
[close]

Deluxe dosen't?
DNA is made in Mexico mostly, and some in Montreal at Woodchuck.  DLX is having shit made in Mexico now too! yeah i got a bakers in today, and all the stickers say made in Mexico!  Whoa nothings good anymore?  Who fucking cares, I was all about "Don't support China Wood" I wouldn't carry anything made in China or mexico for the first 3.5 years we were open.  Unfortunately we now have to carry boards made in Mexico and China, cause if a kid doesn't see it, he'll go to Zumiez, or CCS to get what he wants.
Anyone else notice that Tony Parker is the Gino of basketball?

Gest

« Reply #247 on: April 29, 2008, 03:40:45 PM »
Expand Quote

where is pierce to come in and say "ur all fags ya", ive been waiting for that. this is sk8 tlak
[close]
All you know is what people post on the message boards. How do you know that the people posting aren't taking any realistic action? First of all, complaining IS an action, which is why it is the first freedom that is guaranteed in the bill of rights, second of all, what should we do?
should we just stay in line, and not talk about the problems of the world and just talk about gest-friendly topics?
Grow the fuck up.

i was directing that towards nickdagger, but whatev gets your undies in a bunch. but since you said it; complaining IS an action, but it really isn't doing much to help anything. it could, had you been complaining elsewhere, not on a messageboard.
this is sk8 tlak, you can just talk about it in whatever so i dont have to open threads i dont understand
it should be sk8 tlak in here

Lance

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #248 on: April 29, 2008, 03:43:33 PM »
Would complaining be considered a verb?

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #249 on: April 29, 2008, 03:47:47 PM »
It started off as a direct questioning of Jamie Thomas' business practices. That's a pretty fucking direct action.
I am elitest and so are you. Atleast I don't pretend to be some pro who can't divulge his real name. Did you know I am actually a superhero? I can't divulge my real name though, too much dickriding and such...

I think "complaining" is called like a gerund or something. Its where you add "ing" to a verb and it magically becomes a noun. Or is a gerund the one where you do something to a verb to make it into an adjective. Like "the masturbating monkey" or something..
But yeah its a noun, unless you mean,  "I hate that complaining poster named the gipper," which is an adjective. One of the two is a gerund.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

biggums mcgee

« Reply #250 on: April 29, 2008, 03:54:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

well, Zoo and dna for starters. depends on what you call big...listen and chapman do their stuff here...pretty sure blue collar does too if they're still around????
[close]

Deluxe dosen't?
[close]
DNA is made in Mexico mostly, and some in Montreal at Woodchuck.  DLX is having shit made in Mexico now too! yeah i got a bakers in today, and all the stickers say made in Mexico!  Whoa nothings good anymore?  Who fucking cares, I was all about "Don't support China Wood" I wouldn't carry anything made in China or mexico for the first 3.5 years we were open.  Unfortunately we now have to carry boards made in Mexico and China, cause if a kid doesn't see it, he'll go to Zumiez, or CCS to get what he wants.

or in your case, TSX. are they still a big competitor for you guys?

LENNIEKIRKSBIBLE

« Reply #251 on: April 29, 2008, 03:56:00 PM »
Fuck Jamie Thomas.

Yeah. That's right. I heard he broke his legs doing the Leap of Faith. I heard he uses really feminine shampoo when washing his long blonde hair. I heard he once did a naked benihanna straight into his wives vagina. In fact I head that was the way her fathered his children. I hear he personally shoots mexicans caught fleeing his stronghold board pressing fortress. I also heard he was only giving Keegan a board if he started wearing american flag spandex pants and sleeveless t-shirts.

Fuck Jamie Thomas.

SLAPTASTIC

« Reply #252 on: April 29, 2008, 04:01:28 PM »
It started off as a direct questioning of Jamie Thomas' business practices. That's a pretty fucking direct action.
Expand Quote
[close]
I am elitest and so are you. Atleast I don't pretend to be some pro who can't divulge his real name. Did you know I am actually a superhero? I can't divulge my real name though, too much dickriding and such...

I think "complaining" is called like a gerund or something. Its where you add "ing" to a verb and it magically becomes a noun. Or is a gerund the one where you do something to a verb to make it into an adjective. Like "the masturbating monkey" or something..
But yeah its a noun, unless you mean,  "I hate that complaining poster named the gipper," which is an adjective. One of the two is a gerund.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rJiLcNQdye4

Gest

« Reply #253 on: April 29, 2008, 04:02:32 PM »
where the fuck has bod boyle been since like 91? they even had a song about him  >:(

Lance

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #254 on: April 29, 2008, 04:02:50 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Deluxe dosen't?
[close]
[close]

or in your case, TSX. are they still a big competitor for you guys?
Honestly Biggums, I'm through looking at it as competitors, TSX is owned by 2 fuckin 60 year old hippies who have never skated a day in there life, Zumiez well we all know who they're owned by, and CCS who's owned by Delias and Hollister.  Kids don't give a fuck anymore, they don't know what skater owned and operated means.  TSX, Zumiez, and CCS havent done shit for this area, when we get swallowed up that's when they'll understand how whack skateing has become.  I still don't have a Nike account, Dwindle account, or a Black Box account...

biggums mcgee

« Reply #255 on: April 29, 2008, 04:09:31 PM »
also, I was pretty pissed that tsx was firing dudes who skated and replacing them with hip chicks. shutting down a skatepark that gave alot of locals exposure which otherwise wouldn't have been brought their way, and all the while opening new stores all over the region...not to suck too much dick but its pretty admirable on your part to have morals like that..

sweets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
  • but(t) fuck, who's keeping track?
« Reply #256 on: April 29, 2008, 04:10:19 PM »
I like how cute Corey Duffel looks flying threw the air in his paint on paints while on an American made Foundation. We should all just buy Corey's boards from now on.
"instead of typing out some dumb reply to this post, go make some art, smell your own body, mate with your own hand, take a picture of your penis when it is in half-boner-mode and post it on slap." Tony

Lance

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #257 on: April 29, 2008, 04:12:43 PM »
also, I was pretty pissed that tsx was firing dudes who skated and replacing them with hip chicks. shutting down a skatepark that gave alot of locals exposure which otherwise wouldn't have been brought their way, and all the while opening new stores all over the region...not to suck too much dick but its pretty admirable on your part to have morals like that..
No dick sucking taken, we do what we do.  Thank you for coming through when we have shit going on, I know you live pretty damn far away. 

EDIT: Next time intorduce yourself please, we have a couple demos in the works for the summer, DLX, Domestics, Habitat, Coda, and 5Boro, hopefully you'll be able to make 1 or 2.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2008, 04:18:59 PM by Lance »

Hatechild

« Reply #258 on: April 29, 2008, 05:11:43 PM »
Wow, pretty impressive political debate going on here. I'm going over to some more ignorants topics about skaters who rap or who has the best push. Cheers ladies and gents.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2008, 05:22:39 PM by Hatechild »

Lance

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #259 on: April 29, 2008, 05:15:28 PM »
Seriously, the way everyones goin at it you guys could win the election over Obama and Hillary

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #260 on: April 29, 2008, 05:28:36 PM »
I like how cute Corey Duffel looks flying threw the air in his paint on paints while on an American made Foundation. We should all just buy Corey's boards from now on.

Wizard Fuck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 23
« Reply #261 on: April 29, 2008, 05:34:44 PM »
Seriously, the way everyones goin at it you guys could win the election over Obama and Hillary

What 'bout good ole' Senator McCain?  ;D
The answer is Dutch Masters, you fat fucking catastrophe.

Lance

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #262 on: April 29, 2008, 05:37:51 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Doesnt stand a chance against a Pal

sweets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #263 on: April 29, 2008, 05:44:28 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

HAHAHAHAHA...
"instead of typing out some dumb reply to this post, go make some art, smell your own body, mate with your own hand, take a picture of your penis when it is in half-boner-mode and post it on slap." Tony

Wizard Fuck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 23
« Reply #264 on: April 29, 2008, 05:44:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Doesnt stand a chance against a Pal
I thought he wouldn't even stand a chance vs. Ron Paul when I heard mr. bush endorsed him.
The answer is Dutch Masters, you fat fucking catastrophe.

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #265 on: April 29, 2008, 05:56:08 PM »
I really don't get how anyone can vote for Mccain. He's promised us continuous war and to somehow worsen the already crumbling economy. Gas prices more than doubled in the 7 years since Bush took office, with Mccain you can expect 6-7 dollar gas prices before his term is up. You can quote the dagger on that one.

And what I really don't get, is, how is the country gonna function when Mccain has to stop running it every fifteen minutes to use the bathroom?

SLAPTASTIC

« Reply #266 on: April 29, 2008, 06:00:58 PM »
Ideally the presidential race would be Ron Paul vs. Ralph Nader.

Is the Gipper for McCain?

Jamie who you voting for?

sweets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #267 on: April 29, 2008, 06:05:38 PM »
Ideally the presidential race would be Ron Paul vs. Ralph Nader.

Is the Gipper for McCain?

Jamie who you voting for?

I'm voting for Grimace. No offense, I'm just into purple and Barney isn't running in this election.

Prison Wallet

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 511
  • I'm gonna break my leg off in your ass
« Reply #268 on: April 29, 2008, 06:20:07 PM »
Wow, pretty impressive political debate going on here. I'm going over to some more ignorants topics about skaters who rap or who has the best push. Cheers ladies and gents.

Not that I love all the political shit but I was actually thinking this place has dumbed down over the past year or so. It used to be all about NAFTA, immigration, military ads in TWS, China and free trade, etc. I remember in the infamous 110 page thread grilling Jaimie on his Mexican wood press. He kinda dodged fair trade but said the men and women in his plant get equal pay or equal work which is cool. From what I've read the mos def not the NAFTA standard.

Lance

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #269 on: April 29, 2008, 06:35:23 PM »
I really don't get how anyone can vote for Mccain. He's promised us continuous war and to somehow worsen the already crumbling economy. Gas prices more than doubled in the 7 years since Bush took office, with Mccain you can expect 6-7 dollar gas prices before his term is up. You can quote the dagger on that one.

And what I really don't get, is, how is the country gonna function when Mccain has to stop running it every fifteen minutes to use the bathroom?
Fuck gas prices will be 6-7 by the end of the summer, they broke 3.80 today here, so negged!