Author Topic: The Slap Message Boards and the Trial of Jamie Thomas  (Read 86301 times)

Lumpy Oatmeal

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 111
  • only the classics
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: The Slap Message Boards and the Trial of Jamie Thomas
« Reply #360 on: May 09, 2008, 08:29:21 PM »
clyde your tre flip in trilogy was dope......now leave skateboarding forever
and yall dont need to be worryin about my rep, if yall really need to know, its cause no other rapper on here gully enough to do the dirt dolo i done
[quote author=drunk link=topic=46570.msg125

I SUCK!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 83
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #361 on: May 10, 2008, 04:45:08 AM »
Clyde,
I never said young blood was ruining skating.
I was misquoted and homie got bent. I had a conversation w/ D way about the direction of skateboarding and the corporatification of it and somehow he used me/a conversation we had as an example to try and get a point across to sheckler.
I talked to him and I called shecks to let em know even though I don't agree with all his choices etc..it's not my style and I have better shit to worry about that talkin pointless shit on him.

seems pretty jacked that you just took this and ran with it without getting some facts from your boy
...and then you felt it was your responsibility to put me in place by basically saying I ruined shit with 5 trick handrail parts and regertitating some half assed rumors about the way I run my shit.

It's cool though, I can take it.
Peace,
JT
"success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts"

ProjectPatrick

« Reply #362 on: May 10, 2008, 06:05:19 AM »
Wow, Clyde Singleton is a fucking LAMEASS for backing Sheckler. I still laughed at his jabs at Jaime, though. Anyway, Sheckler shows once again he is a little cry baby bitch complaining that Jaime Thomas doesn't like him. DUDE YOU HAVE A FUCKING SHOW ON MTV AND DO PRO-ACTIV COMMERCIALS... Honestly you gotta be a fucking moron to not at least see where people are coming from with all the hate. I'm no Jaime Thomas dicksucker but there's a difference to what Jaime Thomas and Ryan Sheckler contributed. Whether you like him, his business (or alleged business) practices, or his companies you can't deny that Jaime Thomas pretty much changed skateboarding. Jaime Thomas pretty much invented the bang bang bang 2 second clip editing style while being arguably the main dude to bring rail skating to huge popularity. Now, I don't really like either of those things but it's still something he has to show... You can't compare the guy to Ryan Sheckler. Even if you hate Jaime Thomas you have to give him at least some degree of respect. What has Ryan Sheckler done? Ride the Sk8rboi popularity wave to stardom at us? Have a manager, who is his mom to make things even worse, at us? Basically show thousands of people who watch MTV that skateboarding is a serious job which gets in the way of real life(which is apparently based around trying to get a girlfriend/desperately seeking approval) at us? Ok, well that last sentance is pretty unfounded because I've never seen the show and it's just based off of what people on here say about it but you get the point.

P.s. I say he does these things at us becuase I find it very offensive, and frankly, almost like he's trying to mock us.   

Wizard Fuck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 23
« Reply #363 on: May 10, 2008, 06:38:13 AM »
Clyde could you care to explain how Shecky can make it better?
The answer is Dutch Masters, you fat fucking catastrophe.

The Mess

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 103
  • please don't kill me jesse.
« Reply #364 on: May 10, 2008, 10:06:30 AM »
Expand Quote

P.S. the revolution that recently occurred in Venezuela was the result of the hatred of American and other western nations exploiting South America. Also, its the reason the U.S. government hates Venezuela- they stopped taking our shit.
[close]

i work for a company that a few months back transfered me to their venezuelan branch to do a very specific job, lemme tell ya, that "revolution" had nothing to do with americans, that's the spin that the corrupt venezuelan government puts on it, every one of my venezuelan coworkers hate their "president", every election has been rigged, all of em want to leave the country, this is an oil exporter country where most of the population lives in poverty even though the barrell is going for 120$ more or less and the "president" says their poverty is Bush' fault (i kid you not that's what he says, i've seen the guy throwing that bullshit on national tv)

i seriously think our government hates Venezuela's current dictator, and Venezuela's dictator uses our government as scapegoats for all the bullshit moves he pulls. most of what i know about this country is not only my opinion but that of my venezuelan co-workers

fuck. feel you man. heard chavez is mad crooked. stay up.
i have nothing to fear but jesse himself.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #365 on: May 10, 2008, 10:38:40 AM »
Expand Quote
anyone read Clyde Singleton's blog lately?

http://clydesingleton.blogspot.com/

feel free to discuss...
[close]
I know Clyde didn't just say something along the lines of "same 5 tricks", did he?

I know, he talks so much shit at points where he is not in the position to do it, sometimes it can be funnier than his intentional humor. Like when he called Shiloh out and acted like Shiloh was never at his level... I guess Clyde never saw New World Order. Clyde has like 5 tricks, and 4 of them suck. His "heelflip over a picnic table in '94" has been forgotten about for the most part, since most people outside of the L.A. area don't give a shit about L.A. schoolyard "landmarks" anyway.
What I don't get is that he is acting like its lame to judge Sheckler, but then judges Jamie Thomas for supposedly hating Sheckler. What Clyde, are we only supposed to hate Singleton approved kooks? Its a shame most of them are cooler than you.

The amount of flack you have taken for supposedly talking bad about one stupid little shit is ridiculous. Honestly, I don't know what you said, but even if you said the worst things they claim its true.
If I were you, and some little spoiled shit was hating on me who had an Mtv show and proactiv commercials and was wondering why people hated on him, I'd fucking kill him.
Notice how half of the industry is publicly saying he is worthless, and he called YOU out by name. Fuck that hater. He's fucking himself over and the real skaters will never back him ever, so now he lashes out. The first lash out being towards Jamie Thomas. He also hated on the Almost guys in that interview.
Yeah, hate on Rodney, Daewon, and Jamie Thomas and we'll all think you are real fucking cool.
And fuck Clyde and Nieratko for acting like they don't give a fuck and then being bitch boys for the worse thing to ever happen to skating, less respect to you guys, no more to him.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

picklesickshuv-it

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
« Reply #366 on: May 10, 2008, 12:06:25 PM »
i was actually stoked on neirartkos questions. they almost started to get redundent, but my hunger to know what the fuck goes on in shecklers head made me carefully read each question and response without getting annoyed at all.  he told him that shit on the show made him want to puke, i think thats pretty cool to lay down like that

GIRL Workshop B

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -347
  • Gino Clause
« Reply #367 on: May 10, 2008, 12:15:55 PM »
yeah his TSM interview was better than his TWS interview. the tWS guy gave him friendly ass questions and at least the TSM interview was funny with all the rumors that nieratko was throwing out and of course him talking about his mom was funny too

longballlarry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 171
« Reply #368 on: May 10, 2008, 02:10:23 PM »
where can i read this interview without getting the magazine?

I used to post

Tedpod

• Rep: -16
« Reply #369 on: May 10, 2008, 03:32:25 PM »
Everyone hates someone.. seriously ,this entire message board isn't about skateboarding..AT ALL..it's filled with "i hate sheckler" i hate Jamie thomas " i hate this guy , that guy.. oh blah blah rides for this company .your'e ruining skateboarding no you are , no you! GROW THE FUCK UP... skateboarding isnt about the companies, the riders, the tshirt  super skater of the year happens to backing its about you..how do you feel when your  riding a skateboard.. does what sheckler does on MTV affect how you feel when you land a trick.. is anyone forcing you to shop at pac sun?, do you even have to talk to the  kooks that do..NO..all you have to do is do you... handle your responsibilities and ride your godamn skateboard. i after 10 years i still get stoked  every time i see a magazine, or a video..and not because i care about what someone has to say , i never read the interviews because i dont really care about someones beliefs, just because they skate.. what we have something in common so i should give a fuck,,?..thats the problem everyone wants to criticize another skateboorder for what theyre doing simply because its not them..if you think skateboarding is being ruined , ok  congrats you have an opinion.. what are you doing about it? typing your opinion into a message board..hahahahahaahahaha get real , banging loud drums doesnt do anything.. dont like board companies do something about it start your own.. think you can do it better then jamie?..okay prove it... shecklers a bitch?? , but gets credit because he's actually really fucking good at skateboarding, then go put yourself in his shit...do what hes doing  back up your words and step to half the shit he does...you wont because you cant
(oh and dont pretend that when you were 17 you werent trying to get pussy too..his shits just under a microscope..what am i talking about half of you on here are 17)
Jamie thomas helped pave the way for the skateboarders you see now.. back in the day when welcome to hell came out there was nobody who didnt rewind his part, and get amped...thats motherfucking skateboarding...sleeping at emb just to wake up and skate..driving across the country with your bros...thats skateboarding ..as far as im concerned JT has payed his dues ..and he can do whatever he wants with it..and i definitly dont think theres anything wrong with what he's doing...or anyone else..you are the consumer..you have the right to buy or not buy what he and everyone else is selling..dont like mystery or zero , skip over it there 100 other board companies that yo can choose from(and im sure hate for some reason)..dont like sheckler turn off the tv..just stop fucking talking about it, and dressing up your jealousy as some noble action to preserve skateboarding..cause your not preserving shit..your just whining

have any of you ever stopped to think about  the fact that these are people your talking to?..would you say any of this shit to JT's or ryans face?...probably not..why cause you'd realize both of those dudes are pretty nice guys.. the few times ive met jamie he's always been super cool, and when ryan was a little kid ripping harder then anyone he was a cool little kid, no ego whatsoever, the last time i saw hime he was still pretty much the same kid..just a little bit bigger..bottom line this message board lets people who dont matter(myself included) feel involved in the industry that hopefully they love, for whatever reason most of us arent pros, or ballsy enough to do what we see all these guys doing..so you should sit back and enjoy the show , get stoked and go ride your skateboard

GIRL Workshop B

• SLAP Pal
  • Gino Clause
« Reply #370 on: May 10, 2008, 03:38:06 PM »
finally someone smart on this messageboard

Wizard Fuck

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #371 on: May 10, 2008, 03:56:19 PM »
    This message board is full of skateboarding. Look at how much love people have for Cardiel. It had some guys talking pretty deep about the guy. You know why? Because of the way he acts. He overcome paralysis, and tried hard to do something that has given him more joy in life than anything. You know why people hate on Sheckler? Because he doesn't seem to show that kind of attitude.
Everyone on here loves skateboarding, and it's obvious by the way they talk about certain things.
    I like interviews because it tells me something about the people I look up to. I'd much rather look up to someone who has a level-headed attitude about life, than someone who thinks he's amazing. You can tell how kindly he thinks of himself. "I have the best looking fs feebles", "My part should be pretty amazing". Sorry if I don't care for people that act like that, but with all the people I have been around that has acted like that, I've hated them.
   Voicing our opinions do make a difference, because it shows that people do care. If no one complained, than nothing would happen either. Complaints DO help.

Sorry if I didn't address all if any of your points.

Lurkenstock

« Reply #372 on: May 10, 2008, 03:57:16 PM »
Everyone hates someone.. seriously ,this entire message board isn't about skateboarding..AT ALL..it's filled with "i hate sheckler" i hate Jamie thomas " i hate this guy , that guy.. oh blah blah rides for this company .your'e ruining skateboarding no you are , no you! GROW THE FUCK UP... skateboarding isnt about the companies, the riders, the tshirt  super skater of the year happens to backing its about you..how do you feel when your  riding a skateboard.. does what sheckler does on MTV affect how you feel when you land a trick.. is anyone forcing you to shop at pac sun?, do you even have to talk to the  kooks that do..NO..all you have to do is do you... handle your responsibilities and ride your godamn skateboard. i after 10 years i still get stoked  every time i see a magazine, or a video..and not because i care about what someone has to say , i never read the interviews because i dont really care about someones beliefs, just because they skate.. what we have something in common so i should give a fuck,,?..thats the problem everyone wants to criticize another skateboorder for what theyre doing simply because its not them..if you think skateboarding is being ruined , ok  congrats you have an opinion.. what are you doing about it? typing your opinion into a message board..hahahahahaahahaha get real , banging loud drums doesnt do anything.. dont like board companies do something about it start your own.. think you can do it better then jamie?..okay prove it... shecklers a bitch?? , but gets credit because he's actually really fucking good at skateboarding, then go put yourself in his shit...do what hes doing  back up your words and step to half the shit he does...you wont because you cant
(oh and dont pretend that when you were 17 you werent trying to get pussy too..his shits just under a microscope..what am i talking about half of you on here are 17)
Jamie thomas helped pave the way for the skateboarders you see now.. back in the day when welcome to hell came out there was nobody who didnt rewind his part, and get amped...thats motherfucking skateboarding...sleeping at emb just to wake up and skate..driving across the country with your bros...thats skateboarding ..as far as im concerned JT has payed his dues ..and he can do whatever he wants with it..and i definitly dont think theres anything wrong with what he's doing...or anyone else..you are the consumer..you have the right to buy or not buy what he and everyone else is selling..dont like mystery or zero , skip over it there 100 other board companies that yo can choose from(and im sure hate for some reason)..dont like sheckler turn off the tv..just stop fucking talking about it, and dressing up your jealousy as some noble action to preserve skateboarding..cause your not preserving shit..your just whining

have any of you ever stopped to think about  the fact that these are people your talking to?..would you say any of this shit to JT's or ryans face?...probably not..why cause you'd realize both of those dudes are pretty nice guys.. the few times ive met jamie he's always been super cool, and when ryan was a little kid ripping harder then anyone he was a cool little kid, no ego whatsoever, the last time i saw hime he was still pretty much the same kid..just a little bit bigger..bottom line this message board lets people who dont matter(myself included) feel involved in the industry that hopefully they love, for whatever reason most of us arent pros, or ballsy enough to do what we see all these guys doing..so you should sit back and enjoy the show , get stoked and go ride your skateboard

You made some valid points, but what's dressing up your jealousy mean?
People that talk shit about things or other people almost always just simply dislike those things or people.
Jealousy doesn't have shit to do with not liking or hating someone or having a shit-talking negative opinion about something, why is it that some people assume that jealousy has anything to do with it?
Believe it or not it is possible to not care for people or things without jealousy being involved.

Tedpod

« Reply #373 on: May 10, 2008, 04:23:21 PM »
"dressing up your jealousy" ya know basically coming up with reasons to hate on someone when the true reason could be rooted back to jealousy...and of course you can hate someone and not be jealous of them..but most of the kids who i grew up skating with were jealous that the kid that looks like a person who couldn't spell skateboard was better then them

I agree cardiel is sick, one of my favorite people to watch skate..and the epicly laterd series was awesome and definitley struck some nerves...but theres only one CARDIEL.. .and nobody is taking away from that nobody can take what hes overcome away from him...but why ever compare sheckler to cardiel...they arent even comparable , but because cardiel is a true dude does that automatically make sheckler a piece of shit?...i dont think so..it cant be that black and white... personally id rather watch cardiel than sheckler skate but i can still get stoked on seeing a video part from ryan..its all skating to me...all the politics is what kills it for me...

and in all seriousness the quote "my video part should be pretty amazing" i mean it can come off weird, but i mean would you rather him say oh its going to suck?/..i mean what would be the right answer...?....

i feel like skateboarding is put on trial like this..l ike pick one cardiel or sheckler....vans or emerica, jamie thomas or reynolds...and thats not fair...why cant i like everything..why cant it all be sick.. why cant i get stoked on every single motherfucker  riding a skateboard no matter whether that person thinks there feeble is sick or not....because were talking about skating...now if it wasl like who would i rather chill with..hands down id pick cards, he seems like a true dude...i dont know..skateboarding should just be simple...i liked it more when i didnt know shit about it

Wizard Fuck

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #374 on: May 10, 2008, 04:35:06 PM »
I never "compared" Shecky to Cardiel, but used Cardiel as an example...
I also never said Sheckler was a piece of shit because Cardiel was amazing either. I said that the reason people hate Sheckler is because of the way HE acts as a person.
And it's fairly obvious that the best thing to say would have been nothing at all. Then he wouldn't look like a guy with a high ego, or have that "wierd comment" that you were talking about.....

ohhhhtisbdriftwood

« Reply #375 on: May 10, 2008, 05:07:20 PM »

i barely read any of that.

but sheckler, jamie thomas and countless others are constantly using their 'personalities' to try and take my money out of my pocket so it can go into theirs.

if i feel they way do this or the stuff they do while doing it is crass, embarrasing, tasteless or whatever else then i feel confident that i'm perfectly justified in going onto the internet and attacking them.

further fucking more skateboarding used to me to seem to be the coolest thing in the world by a long way, thanks to these two dicks amongst others it no longer does. it's still just as fun as ever but it's not quite as cool and to some degree that matters to every single person here whether they admit or not.

sheckler/thomas have a real simple solution if they want to bring the shit talking to a dignified end, if they want to keep trying to get my, yours and everyone elses money then i'm afraid they're going to have to(and should) just fucking deal with it.

« Last Edit: May 10, 2008, 05:21:33 PM by ohhhhtisbdriftwood »

GIRL Workshop B

• SLAP Pal
  • Gino Clause
« Reply #376 on: May 10, 2008, 05:13:42 PM »
every pro is making you put money into their pockets. say you see a new dennis busenitz ad that ad made some kid go buy a real busenitz deck which puts money in his pocket so all the pros you know and love are trying to get you to put money in their pockets believe it or not

ohhhhtisbdriftwood

« Reply #377 on: May 10, 2008, 05:14:32 PM »
every pro is making you put money into their pockets. say you see a new dennis busenitz ad that ad made some kid go buy a real busenitz deck which puts money in his pocket so all the pros you know and love are trying to get you to put money in their pockets believe it or not

no shit.

I SUCK!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #378 on: May 10, 2008, 05:24:07 PM »
Money isnt the reason I started a skateboard company and the last thing I want is "your" money. I don't know you, but in every single one of your posts over the year I've been here, you've make it loud and clear your a dick. Regardless, if what you're saying is even about me, you still come across as one of the lamest dudes out. You say I made skateboarding less cool and I can "deal" with your opinion, but what are you doing to make it more cool? Spitting negativity on the board, yeah you're killing it.

"success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts"

ohhhhtisbdriftwood

« Reply #379 on: May 10, 2008, 05:30:29 PM »
Money isnt the reason I started a skateboard company

really? what was the reason?
and the reason you started another one?
and a truck company?
and a shoe company?
and then another board company?

you lie like other people breathe.

and you and i both know that you have done way more negative and dick-ish things to other pro skaters than talk some shit about them on a message board.

GIRL Workshop B

• SLAP Pal
  • Gino Clause
« Reply #380 on: May 10, 2008, 05:33:03 PM »
hes not jamie thomas. i thought he stopped posting here a long time ago

Lumpy Oatmeal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 111
  • only the classics
« Reply #381 on: May 10, 2008, 05:35:19 PM »
girl workshop b your an idiot
and yall dont need to be worryin about my rep, if yall really need to know, its cause no other rapper on here gully enough to do the dirt dolo i done
[quote author=drunk link=topic=46570.msg125

Alexactly

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 263
  • RIP
« Reply #382 on: May 10, 2008, 05:49:35 PM »
This thread got interesting again.

I SUCK!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #383 on: May 10, 2008, 06:09:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Money isnt the reason I started a skateboard company
[close]

really? what was the reason?
and the reason you started another one?
and a truck company?
and a shoe company?
and then another board company?

you lie like other people breathe.

and you and i both know that you have done way more negative and dick-ish things to other pro skaters than talk some shit about them on a message board.

for reals?
when I started skating, I had no idea you could make money off of it.
i started cause it was fun and i was fascinated with the fact that you could do it by yourself whenever or however you wanted.

I did that and that alone for years, eventually my parents were fed with buying my gear, so I had to get a job in order to buy boards.
I didn't get a job because I loved money, I got a job because I had to get skateboards some how.
as time went on, I obviously figured out that it was possible to get sponsored and get stuff for free. I wanted to hook up with that so I could ditch the job and just skate because it was way more fun that flipping burgers at wendy's. I made a million vids and eventually was lucky enough to start receiving some crap in the mail.

i still didn't know much about making a living off of it, cause the memo didn't make it to my part of the woods.
at any rate, I knew I wanted to progress and california was where I needed to go, so that's where I went.

I came to california to hopefully make a life in skateboarding and I was prepared for however ghetto that life may be. I didn't expect to make any real money. I was content with being alive, so that's pretty much just food and there was barely that for a long time.

speeding up to when I was on toy pretty much running the shit, I was like I love this, I want to run my own thing some day.
it feels amazing to create stuff and see it when it comes out especially if people are feeling it. I get psyhced when we get a sample in just because of the process that goes into it and I'm psyched on it. Maybe that sounds weird, but it's fun. When I started zero i didn't expect for it to succeed, it just felt like that was the next step and I was up for the challenge. I took the same pay as when I was on toy and that's all i got for years. then I was told that it was doing well and I was gonna start making money for running it. I obviously was psyched cause I felt like I was working hard, but the truth is I wouldve been doing it regardless of if I made any money off it. I wouldve figured out some other way to keep the lights on.

...seems like because myself or the companies are successful, i'm greedy or i'm only around trying to get everyone's money, but truth is as long as I'm having fun and feeling challenged, I'm psyched, don't buy our crap if you think we suck, but don't tell me why im in it, cause you don't know.

Sometimes I drive by someone mowing a lawn or something and I envy how simple of a job that is.
I contemplate what it would be like going back to that and I see the upsides, but I see the downsides for the people that depend on me so i get up and go to work the next day.

I SUCK!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #384 on: May 10, 2008, 06:13:08 PM »

what's the dickish stuff, has any of it been in my adult life? I try and do right by people and not be a dick.
I guess that's the point I was trying to make, you take pride in it then declare other heads are making crap worse.

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1593
« Reply #385 on: May 10, 2008, 06:41:24 PM »
"dressing up your jealousy" ya know basically coming up with reasons to hate on someone when the true reason could be rooted back to jealousy...and of course you can hate someone and not be jealous of them..but most of the kids who i grew up skating with were jealous that the kid that looks like a person who couldn't spell skateboard was better then them

I agree cardiel is sick, one of my favorite people to watch skate..and the epicly laterd series was awesome and definitley struck some nerves...but theres only one CARDIEL.. .and nobody is taking away from that nobody can take what hes overcome away from him...but why ever compare sheckler to cardiel...they arent even comparable , but because cardiel is a true dude does that automatically make sheckler a piece of shit?...i dont think so..it cant be that black and white... personally id rather watch cardiel than sheckler skate but i can still get stoked on seeing a video part from ryan..its all skating to me...all the politics is what kills it for me...

and in all seriousness the quote "my video part should be pretty amazing" i mean it can come off weird, but i mean would you rather him say oh its going to suck?/..i mean what would be the right answer...?....

i feel like skateboarding is put on trial like this..l ike pick one cardiel or sheckler....vans or emerica, jamie thomas or reynolds...and thats not fair...why cant i like everything..why cant it all be sick.. why cant i get stoked on every single motherfucker  riding a skateboard no matter whether that person thinks there feeble is sick or not....because were talking about skating...now if it wasl like who would i rather chill with..hands down id pick cards, he seems like a true dude...i dont know..skateboarding should just be simple...i liked it more when i didnt know shit about it

thanks for coming out....

chuck d

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 234
« Reply #386 on: May 10, 2008, 06:47:15 PM »
Expand Quote
remEMBer, do you know who that girl is? where'd you get that thingy from?
[close]
Her name is Shay Laren and I found it on the photo/video thread( I remember someone else having it up) Something about a skinny girl with real titties boucing while putting jeans on makes my day everyday and everytime I post.

thank you friend!  ...i was worried that reading this thread would be a waste of time.

Tedpod

« Reply #387 on: May 10, 2008, 07:10:49 PM »
DRIFTWOOD::::skateboarding as sacred as it is to us who love , and live it is still a buisness...always has been and always will be...if it wasnt youd be busy making your own boards in your garage bitching about the fact the the drill company upped there prices again and now it cost you more to drill holes in your board. how would you rather have it..no shops, no boards to ride, no videos to watch...you want to keep it secret..why?....its less cool?..to who..to you ..or  are you butt hurt because your not elite anymore?,,because some kid at the mall has a pair of dc's on but he doesnt know ow to "use them"..i mean why does it matter..it sounds like your far more concerned with an image then the actual act of skateboarding...

asking JT why he started companies is silly ..why ?...because there is a demand..if people werent willing to spend money then other people wouldnt offer the product...but from where im sitting it seems to be working out for him..?are you against money all together?...because if so youre fighting a losing battle.....i just think your misdirecting your anger, JT isnt doing anything any other skateboard company isnt doing..and hes alot better then some of the  companies i can think of who really dont give a fuck ..or even ride a skateboard for that matter

faceneck

• Rep: 12
  • blastin
    • tumblr avatar image
« Reply #388 on: May 10, 2008, 07:12:33 PM »
Money isnt the reason I started a skateboard company and the last thing I want is "your" money. I don't know you, but in every single one of your posts over the year I've been here, you've make it loud and clear your a dick. Regardless, if what you're saying is even about me, you still come across as one of the lamest dudes out. You say I made skateboarding less cool and I can "deal" with your opinion, but what are you doing to make it more cool? Spitting negativity on the board, yeah you're killing it.

You certainly have this guys money

Tedpod

« Reply #389 on: May 10, 2008, 07:12:49 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

thanks for coming out....

sarcasm , ??honestly cant tell