Author Topic: The Slap Message Boards and the Trial of Jamie Thomas  (Read 86300 times)

GIRL Workshop B

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -347
  • Gino Clause
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: The Slap Message Boards and the Trial of Jamie Thomas
« Reply #630 on: May 16, 2008, 08:24:06 PM »
jesco you're an idiot

Perfection

• Rep: 59
« Reply #631 on: May 16, 2008, 09:11:31 PM »
Hey Girl Workshop B,

Step up your game and get to 500 posts by Sunday. I believe you can do it.

Sincerely,

Perfect Cock

PS

I'd like to smell your hair.
          o_O

℗The P҉̵̞̟̠̖̗ E҉̵ R҉̵ F҉̵ E҉̵ C҉̵ T҉̵ I҉̵ O҉̵ N҉̵̞̟̠̖̗  Forum

Prison Wallet

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 511
  • I'm gonna break my leg off in your ass
« Reply #632 on: May 17, 2008, 06:20:15 AM »
Exibit A:

I heard when jamie was in philly for the summer in like 94 or 95 he stayed at some little boys house, and, lets just say... an ice cream cone was involved, also semen, and said little boys mouth or jamies mouth was also mentioned, I can't remember which it was a long time ago

i wonder if those kids have ever been raped by bastien.........

It's hard for me to believe there's two posters so equally matched when it comes to regular posts. And I'm starting to see a fixation with sex and little boys. Cris Hansen?

SLAPTASTIC

• Rep: -19
« Reply #633 on: May 17, 2008, 02:08:29 PM »
Jamie, how do you feel about Nike?

toque

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 123
    • Portmanteau avatar image
« Reply #634 on: May 17, 2008, 11:33:19 PM »
Jamie can you please give us a cute lil candy coated explanation for what david gravette says in his new interview about you kicking him out of the zero park....something about "making my team feel uncomfortable" or something?  was he grinding yer rails too good jamie?

wheee!

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 741
« Reply #635 on: May 18, 2008, 12:31:55 AM »
Jamie, how do you feel about Nike?
shut up about Nike already, butt brain
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1323
  • Nathaniel Turner with a burner
« Reply #636 on: May 18, 2008, 02:05:03 AM »
Jamie can you please give us a cute lil candy coated explanation for what david gravette says in his new interview about you kicking him out of the zero park....something about "making my team feel uncomfortable" or something?  was he grinding yer rails too good jamie?
I'm sure jimmy carlin and gilbert crockett do way better shit than he was doing on a daily basis.

biggums mcgee

« Reply #637 on: May 18, 2008, 10:25:27 AM »
I heard when jamie was in philly for the summer in like 94 or 95 he stayed at some little boys house, and, lets just say... an ice cream cone was involved, also semen, and said little boys mouth or jamies mouth was also mentioned, I can't remember which it was a long time ago

thomas in Philly discussion is ABD man!

dirtjers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 102
  • Far out man.
« Reply #638 on: May 18, 2008, 10:39:54 AM »
in heavy metal jamie did some sick shit here. i always really liked that part. nose manny nollie heel at love!

I SUCK!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 83
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #639 on: May 19, 2008, 12:45:39 AM »

Ignoring your unnecessary dickish sarcasm, I don't recall the situation, but it seems pretty simple. We didn't know the dude and for whatever reason someone on the team was bummed there were dudes there they didn't know, so I asked them to leave.
"success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts"

ahl33

« Reply #640 on: May 19, 2008, 02:39:22 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Ignoring your unnecessary dickish sarcasm, I don't recall the situation, but it seems pretty simple. We didn't know the dude and for whatever reason someone on the team was bummed there were dudes there they didn't know, so I asked them to leave.
legitimate reason... O_o

ProjectPatrick

« Reply #641 on: May 19, 2008, 02:48:49 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
legitimate reason... O_o
Maybe I'm just in a shitty mood because I'm drunk, but come on dude are you really offended that someone on an internet messageboard would mess with you? Can't get offended either when pretty much nailed what you were going to say - don't even deny it - a candy coated response about him making your team members feel uncomfortable. I doubt that he just showed up there all by himself and just started skating and then you guys just kicked him out for no reason at all. I don't know though, maybe I am being a dick for no reason, please, correct me if I'm wrong.

ohhhhtisbdriftwood

« Reply #642 on: May 19, 2008, 03:48:07 AM »
I don't recall the situation, but it seems pretty simple. We didn't know the dude and for whatever reason someone on the team was bummed there were dudes there they didn't know, so I asked them to leave.

so you totally do recall the situation?

except the controversial part.

ohhhhtisbdriftwood

« Reply #643 on: May 19, 2008, 04:18:43 AM »
anyway tim gavin has a pretty good fs heel in this, the one up the stairs at the civic centre.

Prison Wallet

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #644 on: May 19, 2008, 06:58:57 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I
Sounds like some celebrity weirdness to me. "Hey chief, there's some dudes here skating I don't know, could you ask them to leave?" Who gets salty about skating a park with people they don't know unless they're being assholes?

Not that we'll get it but the whoooooole story probably makes a little more sense..

vitunvesa

• Rep: 2
« Reply #645 on: May 19, 2008, 07:06:49 AM »
If you have your own miniramp on your backyard are you gonna give every random and unknown guy you don't even know come there and skate it?

I suppose you want to skate it with your friends etc. have fun....there's even people like Heath Kirchart, Grecs etc. who just film alone with a filmer cause they don't feel comfortable trying tricks while someone is watching....even some of their friends
eat like a bird and drink like a whale

Prison Wallet

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #646 on: May 19, 2008, 08:31:33 AM »
If you have your own miniramp on your backyard are you gonna give every random and unknown guy you don't even know come there and skate it?

I suppose you want to skate it with your friends etc. have fun....there's even people like Heath Kirchart, Grecs etc. who just film alone with a filmer cause they don't feel comfortable trying tricks while someone is watching....even some of their friends

I'd let David G. skate my mini unless he was being a dick. But even then I wouldn't go tell my wife and have her ask him to leave.

And are you seriously going to use Grecs as an example of what's normal?

I'm just saying the whole story probably makes more sense. There's got to be a better reason than "someone on the team was bummed there was someone there they didn't know." The story as Jaimie remembers it just sounds like some baby-ish celebrity kookiness.

The Mess

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 103
  • please don't kill me jesse.
« Reply #647 on: May 19, 2008, 09:24:21 AM »
are there any words in the english language to convey the irony of this thread?
i have nothing to fear but jesse himself.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #648 on: May 19, 2008, 10:21:37 AM »
What does that legitimize? Those people are lame for that. I wouldn't want to hang with them. Are we supposed to think that because they are good at skating that their anti-social personalities are "cool" and should be emulated?
Dudes, I don't skate with anybody else around, just by myself, I'm gonna be like Heath Kirchart when I grow up.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

jrock

« Reply #649 on: May 19, 2008, 10:27:29 AM »

yeah, thats kind of how it works when you have a mini ramp.  build it, and they will come...

H8R part 4

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -301
« Reply #650 on: May 19, 2008, 10:35:02 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
yeah, thats kind of how it works when you have a mini ramp.  build it, and they will come...

but if a bunch of strangers show up to your house to skate it when you and a bunch of your friends are already there, you're going to send them packing right?  i'm all for sharing but if theres too many heads at my house, the dudes i don't know need to hit the bricks.   

cliff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 743
    • Sml. Wheels avatar image
« Reply #651 on: May 19, 2008, 11:22:58 AM »
It's not like that place is a public park, it's fucking Black Box dist and pretty sure Jamie owns that place and if he wants to help one of his riders feel more comfortable(if jamie agrees or not) thats his right. The mini thing I'm totally feeling giving randoms the boot sometimes and I have been kicked out of a few ramps in my day. I was bummed at the time but you really gotta know your place in those situations.

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 482
« Reply #652 on: May 19, 2008, 11:34:57 AM »
did gravette just show up and black box solo, walk in, and start skating?

Lance

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 581
« Reply #653 on: May 19, 2008, 11:37:42 AM »
yes, thats how he went BRO.
Anyone else notice that Tony Parker is the Gino of basketball?

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 482
« Reply #654 on: May 19, 2008, 11:40:30 AM »
unbrolievable

Lumpy Oatmeal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 111
  • only the classics
« Reply #655 on: May 19, 2008, 11:40:50 AM »

he says he showed up with anthony schultz...which if he did i dont see why he would be asked to leave....he rides for a black box company
and yall dont need to be worryin about my rep, if yall really need to know, its cause no other rapper on here gully enough to do the dirt dolo i done
[quote author=drunk link=topic=46570.msg125

brooklyn brawler

« Reply #656 on: May 19, 2008, 12:02:33 PM »
I smooched a girl this weekend.

Wizard Fuck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 23
« Reply #657 on: May 19, 2008, 12:38:14 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
What does that legitimize? Those people are lame for that. I wouldn't want to hang with them. Are we supposed to think that because they are good at skating that their anti-social personalities are "cool" and should be emulated?
Dudes, I don't skate with anybody else around, just by myself, I'm gonna be like Heath Kirchart when I grow up.

Pretty sure he's just using it as an example that some people may not want others watching them skate that they don't know. He never said that you should like them for it.....
The answer is Dutch Masters, you fat fucking catastrophe.

burritobell666

• Rep: 25
  • let's sit and chat
« Reply #658 on: May 19, 2008, 12:48:06 PM »
I smooched a girl this weekend.

you're my hero

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • S&H
« Reply #659 on: May 19, 2008, 12:48:40 PM »