Author Topic: Upcoming Movies your hyped on?  (Read 14509 times)

PumpkinEsc0bar

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -127
  • cleaner than a broke dick dog
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Upcoming Movies your hyped on?
« Reply #150 on: June 28, 2009, 09:19:57 AM »

j0rdan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 83
« Reply #151 on: June 28, 2009, 11:06:50 AM »
probably abp'd, but

I read the book at least 3 times about 2 or 3 years ago, and I loved it. johnny depp is the only actor who can play hunter. although I heard they cut out the character of yeamon. kinda sucks.

HoneyBear

« Reply #152 on: June 28, 2009, 02:54:45 PM »
I want to see the live action Alice in Wonderland with Johnny Depp and i heard they are making a real life legend of zelda movie

Ben Throttle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
« Reply #153 on: June 28, 2009, 05:11:30 PM »

I live in Woodstock so i'm extra hyped for this
i thought i was the only one who bruised people with my cum, save it up for about two weeks and release the blast.

McCly

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -12
« Reply #154 on: June 28, 2009, 05:36:16 PM »
Transformers 2 sucked major ass. Here's hoping Public Enemies and Bruno won't also.

lamfordie

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 305
« Reply #155 on: June 28, 2009, 07:36:40 PM »
I saw the preview for that movie and it looked sooo sick

EricLogan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 836
  • the ghost of Turd Ferguson's past
« Reply #156 on: June 28, 2009, 08:33:29 PM »
Expand Quote
I'm super-excited for the Arrested Development movie.

Right now I'm really looking forward to Transformers 2. I'm probably going to the midnight premiere.
[close]

Yeah, me too man. I can't wait for this shit.

http://www.thenewstribune.com/ae/movies/story/788616.html
Spittin' straight venom
‘Revenge’ is a big, dumb film for robot fans

Share this storyBuzz up! OTHER CONTENT ROGER MOORE; The Orlando Sentinel
Published: 06/24/09  12:05 am

As big, dumb summer “entertainments” go, they don’t get much bigger or much dumber than “Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen.”

The briefly amusing mash-up/crunch-up of a couple of summers back has been recycled into an epic two and a half hours of explosions, ponderous cartoon history, veiled racism and inept geography.

Is it the worst movie of the summer? Possibly. Will everybody see it? Probably.

“Revenge of the Fallen” means that the robots that supposedly were terminated in “Transformers” have back their “spark,” led by “The Fallen.” They have big plans for this planet that they first discovered thousands of years ago. It’s up to Optimus Prime, the Autobots and their human allies to stop them.

Only the government doesn’t trust our beloved Camaros that convert into killer robots. They’re convinced the ’bots are the magnet that draws the evil Decepticons to Earth for their little brawls. The military men just shake their heads at this civilian foolishness.

“We’ve shed blood, sweat and precious metals together!”

Meanwhile, the idiotically named Sam Witwicky (Shia LaBeouf, not touching that one) is off to college, where he’s pursued by alien co-eds and rescued by the comically attractive Mikaela (Megan Fox). Sam is connected to these transforming beasties by his past and an imprint on his brain.

As with the last “Transformers” movie, the early scenes work best. LaBeouf does a great motor-mouthed patter as Sam hallucinates visions of alien hieroglyphics and maps, annoying his astronomy professor (Rainn Wilson, funny in his one scene) and frightening his player/entrepreneur roomie (Ramon Rodriguez).

At some point, the funny patter and goofy-mom (Julie White, fearlessly foolish) moments end and it’s all about the metal on metal as we circle the globe, sink an aircraft carrier and trash a pyramid or two in an effort to fend off human extinction.

Director Michael Bay decided he liked the laughs of the first 40 minutes of the first “Transformers” movie, so he pushed more laughs into this one – parents-eating-hash-brownie jokes, robots-humping-Fox’s leg jokes, robots trash talking, cursing and acting very street.

Two of them have gold teeth, profess to be illiterate and speak a version of “jive” that must date back to “Starsky & Hutch.”

Bay came all the way to America from Britain, built a career on “Bad Boys” movies, just to put robots in blackface?

But here’s where “2.0” is better than the original. The GM cars are cooler. The effects are sharper, higher-definition. None of that blur of chrome and steel that made the first film’s fights so tedious.

TRANSFORMERS: REVENGE OF THE FALLEN

I rarely venture into classic slap and the one time I do it I find a guy getting his dick eaten by a dolphin.

antwuangavemeakiss

• Rep: -45
« Reply #157 on: June 28, 2009, 09:09:16 PM »

McCly

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #158 on: June 28, 2009, 09:21:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I'm super-excited for the Arrested Development movie.

Right now I'm really looking forward to Transformers 2. I'm probably going to the midnight premiere.
[close]

Yeah, me too man. I can't wait for this shit.
[close]

http://www.thenewstribune.com/ae/movies/story/788616.html
Spittin' straight venom
‘Revenge’ is a big, dumb film for robot fans

Share this storyBuzz up! OTHER CONTENT ROGER MOORE; The Orlando Sentinel
Published: 06/24/09  12:05 am

As big, dumb summer “entertainments” go, they don’t get much bigger or much dumber than “Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen.”

The briefly amusing mash-up/crunch-up of a couple of summers back has been recycled into an epic two and a half hours of explosions, ponderous cartoon history, veiled racism and inept geography.

Is it the worst movie of the summer? Possibly. Will everybody see it? Probably.

“Revenge of the Fallen” means that the robots that supposedly were terminated in “Transformers” have back their “spark,” led by “The Fallen.” They have big plans for this planet that they first discovered thousands of years ago. It’s up to Optimus Prime, the Autobots and their human allies to stop them.

Only the government doesn’t trust our beloved Camaros that convert into killer robots. They’re convinced the ’bots are the magnet that draws the evil Decepticons to Earth for their little brawls. The military men just shake their heads at this civilian foolishness.

“We’ve shed blood, sweat and precious metals together!”

Meanwhile, the idiotically named Sam Witwicky (Shia LaBeouf, not touching that one) is off to college, where he’s pursued by alien co-eds and rescued by the comically attractive Mikaela (Megan Fox). Sam is connected to these transforming beasties by his past and an imprint on his brain.

As with the last “Transformers” movie, the early scenes work best. LaBeouf does a great motor-mouthed patter as Sam hallucinates visions of alien hieroglyphics and maps, annoying his astronomy professor (Rainn Wilson, funny in his one scene) and frightening his player/entrepreneur roomie (Ramon Rodriguez).

At some point, the funny patter and goofy-mom (Julie White, fearlessly foolish) moments end and it’s all about the metal on metal as we circle the globe, sink an aircraft carrier and trash a pyramid or two in an effort to fend off human extinction.

Director Michael Bay decided he liked the laughs of the first 40 minutes of the first “Transformers” movie, so he pushed more laughs into this one – parents-eating-hash-brownie jokes, robots-humping-Fox’s leg jokes, robots trash talking, cursing and acting very street.

Two of them have gold teeth, profess to be illiterate and speak a version of “jive” that must date back to “Starsky & Hutch.”

Bay came all the way to America from Britain, built a career on “Bad Boys” movies, just to put robots in blackface?

But here’s where “2.0” is better than the original. The GM cars are cooler. The effects are sharper, higher-definition. None of that blur of chrome and steel that made the first film’s fights so tedious.

TRANSFORMERS: REVENGE OF THE FALLEN

Transformers 2 sucked major ass. Here's hoping Public Enemies and Bruno won't also.

watershed

• Rep: -8
« Reply #159 on: June 28, 2009, 10:26:18 PM »
loose change 2 is coming out....also avatar in december will be the biggest movie in years.

frisco

« Reply #160 on: June 28, 2009, 10:30:33 PM »
loose change 2 is coming out....also avatar in december will be the biggest movie in years.

holy shit, amidst all the recent celebrity deaths and new nike and adidas shoes i missed the Second 9/11 that happened

watershed

• Rep: -8
« Reply #161 on: June 28, 2009, 11:43:03 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

holy shit, amidst all the recent celebrity deaths and new nike and adidas shoes i missed the Second 9/11 that happened
dylan has new evidence. does that bother you?

RaunchyKid

« Reply #162 on: July 09, 2009, 06:03:47 PM »
Where the Wild Things Are

FACE!

« Reply #163 on: July 09, 2009, 06:14:27 PM »

McCly

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #164 on: July 09, 2009, 06:21:06 PM »

esther's looking mighty symmetrical...

max power

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 675
« Reply #165 on: July 09, 2009, 08:21:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
dylan has new evidence. does that bother you?
hahaha oh man

beardface

• Rep: 34
« Reply #166 on: July 09, 2009, 09:13:54 PM »

YES!
i dont know what this is but i know that i fuckin love patton oswalt.
She can't complain about it being gross- she's shooting pussy juice at your face.

starvingrobot

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 25
  • Keep It +
« Reply #167 on: July 09, 2009, 11:59:59 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

esther's looking mighty symmetrical...

Totally didn't pick up on that.  The previews to this movie make it look weak as hell.

McCly

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #168 on: July 10, 2009, 12:49:24 AM »
seeing this next week

sergioflorez

Carrolls Chesthairs

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 122
  • HANNIBAL!!
« Reply #170 on: July 11, 2009, 03:25:52 PM »
public enemies
still haven't seen the hangover or up

kilgore.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 313
« Reply #171 on: August 02, 2009, 08:31:12 PM »
new scorsese film: Shutter Island

No holds barred, til labias say "free us"
then its straight to your kids' school, wine coolers in the Prius

Mooley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 254
« Reply #172 on: August 02, 2009, 09:06:28 PM »

In the Loop. Seems like it could be a good laugh.

McCly

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #173 on: August 02, 2009, 10:08:48 PM »
Mike Judge, Jason Bateman AND Mila Kunis? Yes please!

scott

• Rep: 21
  • woo hah!!
« Reply #174 on: August 02, 2009, 10:31:30 PM »
surprised no one has said district 9. i've been fiending for this since i saw alive in j-burg on youtube years ago.
http://www.d-9.com/

Bobbito

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -14
« Reply #175 on: August 02, 2009, 11:17:30 PM »
District 9 fr sure aliens are tight

frisco

« Reply #176 on: August 02, 2009, 11:18:46 PM »
surprised no one has said district 9. i've been fiending for this since i saw alive in j-burg on youtube years ago.
http://www.d-9.com/

I'm stoked for it

Getting pretty hyped for Scorcese's new film, Christopher Nolan's new film and even James Camerons epic "avatar"

Arizona

« Reply #177 on: August 03, 2009, 12:32:36 AM »
Their supposed to be making an A-team movie, that will be hilarious I guess Bruce Willis is in it, and Common is supposed to play BA which I thought was a little weird. Why didn't they just get Mr. T to play him? He looks exactly the same as he did in the 80's.

FILIFE

« Reply #178 on: August 03, 2009, 01:43:44 AM »

Nancy Chin The Manicurist

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 222
« Reply #179 on: August 03, 2009, 07:54:01 AM »

i caught a screening of this a good, long year ago. I can't believe it isn't out on DVD yet.