Author Topic: things you are stoked on  (Read 3075436 times)

Silky Johnson

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1362
Re: things you are stoked on
« Reply #40410 on: June 05, 2019, 12:43:54 AM »
BA's newest Anti Hero ad

SirPizzaSlayer

• Rep: -72
  • Pizza Griptape
« Reply #40411 on: June 05, 2019, 12:48:44 AM »
I’m stoked I landed a decent shuv today.

Bagelskate

• Rep: 62
« Reply #40412 on: June 05, 2019, 05:55:47 AM »
Just got a new in the box pair of Kenny Anderson adio’s off fb for cheap

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #40413 on: June 05, 2019, 11:24:08 AM »

I love the feeling of a nice pop shuv, I'm working on getting them high enough to get over shit but it's a fine line between them spinning just right and them flipping and me eating shit

SirPizzaSlayer

• Rep: -72
  • Pizza Griptape
« Reply #40414 on: June 06, 2019, 09:05:07 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I love the feeling of a nice pop shuv, I'm working on getting them high enough to get over shit but it's a fine line between them spinning just right and them flipping and me eating shit
I don’t know what it is but my fs 180’s have been really bad lately. I can’t rotate all the way or roll fakie. Guess I’m to fat.

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #40415 on: June 06, 2019, 09:50:45 AM »
In my experience fs180s are all in the wind up and keeping my weight on my heels opposed to my toes on the roll away at least

RCB3

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 431
« Reply #40416 on: June 06, 2019, 01:26:34 PM »
I should have been doing it before, but about a year or 2 ago, Oregon raised the payout from recycling cans from 5 cents to 10 cents and I've been making weekly runs to the bottle drop centers for the last few months now. I have my parents giving me their cans and my mother in law, who drinks Diet Pepsi like a fiend, as well as collecting all of our own, and have been getting about 75 bucks a month now. I'll usually drop them off when I'm running an errand or something so it's not out of the way, but I'm stoked to be getting close to $1,000 a year just from recycling cans.

Irvine-Sucks.com

Cool Ceith

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 632
  • Did someone say sassy?
« Reply #40417 on: June 06, 2019, 02:51:08 PM »
I should have been doing it before, but about a year or 2 ago, Oregon raised the payout from recycling cans from 5 cents to 10 cents and I've been making weekly runs to the bottle drop centers for the last few months now. I have my parents giving me their cans and my mother in law, who drinks Diet Pepsi like a fiend, as well as collecting all of our own, and have been getting about 75 bucks a month now. I'll usually drop them off when I'm running an errand or something so it's not out of the way, but I'm stoked to be getting close to $1,000 a year just from recycling cans.
It's fun to crush them against your forehead before dropping off, too. (The cans, not the bottles lol.)

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 169
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #40418 on: June 06, 2019, 06:21:23 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
It's fun to crush them against your forehead before dropping off, too. (The cans, not the bottles lol.)
You don't get the money if the can is crushed, in Oregon.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #40419 on: June 07, 2019, 07:57:43 AM »
People doing backside ollies on vert.  That trick on vert is like gnarly street skating.   In the new Mike Smith love letter theres a clip of him doing one way over the lip on alot of  crusty vert.  Worth checking out -truly sick.   
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

Dustwardprez

« Reply #40420 on: June 07, 2019, 10:03:20 AM »
People doing backside ollies on vert.  That trick on vert is like gnarly street skating.   In the new Mike Smith love letter theres a clip of him doing one way over the lip on alot of  crusty vert.  Worth checking out -truly sick.

I agree. I would like to see bs Flip way more though unless it’s switch 8’ bs 180.

In street skating today the switch flip is yesterday’s Ollie.
We used to Ollie every thing.
10 years goes by and we’re all kickflipping it everything 10 years goes by and kids at the parks are skipping KICKFLIP and learning switch flips.

There’s so many bowls and ramps around today it’s got to start being like that soon.

I want to see 8’ bs flips with no grabs become the “pro” standard.

Thank you for telling me about this too. Mike Smith is the shit.

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #40421 on: June 07, 2019, 05:23:47 PM »
Thanks to the fellow slap pal doublesteveburger for the sick painting. So stoked!!

CrumblingInfrastructure

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 312
« Reply #40422 on: June 07, 2019, 06:18:18 PM »
Thanks to the fellow slap pal doublesteveburger for the sick painting. So stoked!!

I gave my manager one of his flower girl stickers and got a raise 2 weeks later haha. Thank you doublesteveburger!

doublesteveburger

« Reply #40423 on: June 08, 2019, 08:58:44 PM »
You dudes made me so happy today.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #40424 on: June 10, 2019, 06:26:05 PM »
I went on a date with my ex.  We went to the beach in the sun for 3 or 4 hours.  Laughed it up.  I haven't really chilled with her for about 15 years.  She's hot.

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -237
« Reply #40425 on: June 11, 2019, 01:00:05 PM »
I’m at a water park on acid and it’s epic
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #40426 on: June 11, 2019, 01:13:46 PM »
  Sick!

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #40427 on: June 12, 2019, 07:28:03 PM »
  Whoo havin a time with the ex.  So strange to me. I've never felt I know why she's into me.  Its weird.  Its like shes e-zeee! on the eyes and I feel good around her.  We're definetly like a ying and a yang.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2019, 07:31:59 PM by givecigstosurfgroms »

Dustwardprez

« Reply #40428 on: June 12, 2019, 08:26:22 PM »

Nice.

Paco Supreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 553
  • One Trick Pony
« Reply #40429 on: June 12, 2019, 08:48:36 PM »
Back on my board after over a month and it feels gooood

martha dumptruck

• Rep: -13
« Reply #40430 on: June 12, 2019, 09:48:19 PM »
I like shitting regular. I was on methadone for 12 years. I once didn’t shit once for over a month maybe half a dozen in 3 months at max dose. This became my regular for the 5 or so years I was dosing 365mg a day. 
I got a degree during that black out also an ultrasound to see if I needed to go under the knife to take a shit.
No one ever thought to lower the unreasonable amount of methadone I was being prescribed. One day a new doctor arrived. There was at least 3 people I knew over 250mg. The doctor said if I didn’t get below 200 I was likely going to die. I was like I know I’m a fucking shit bomb. I’m going to explode on the bus and all the commuters are going to see 20lbs of shit dump out of me. He said

Being over 200mg is dangerous and does irreversible damage to your heart valves. I began to shit my pants but it took 45 minutes to slide down from my lungs and I shit at home.
While shit was slowly dislodging I told him had endocarditis long before I got on methadone and ask why did the old doctor SUGGEST I increase dosage?
He said because he was an asshole. The plan was to switch all the junkies of Lynn to being hook on methadone.

Any ways I’m happier than hell I just did an Olympic Shit. It made 5 rings around the bowl.

Fuck you
I was in the shit for sure.
how were you able to wean from such great heights?

butterballs for jerry

• Rep: -56
« Reply #40431 on: June 13, 2019, 11:27:34 AM »
Just started reading This Naked Mind to try to modify my unconscious relationship with alcohol. I'm hopeful for the future
I was standing staring at the world, and I still can't see it

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1372
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #40432 on: June 13, 2019, 06:23:40 PM »
I like shitting regular. I was on methadone for 12 years. I once didn’t shit once for over a month maybe half a dozen in 3 months at max dose. This became my regular for the 5 or so years I was dosing 365mg a day. 
I got a degree during that black out also an ultrasound to see if I needed to go under the knife to take a shit.
No one ever thought to lower the unreasonable amount of methadone I was being prescribed. One day a new doctor arrived. There was at least 3 people I knew over 250mg. The doctor said if I didn’t get below 200 I was likely going to die. I was like I know I’m a fucking shit bomb. I’m going to explode on the bus and all the commuters are going to see 20lbs of shit dump out of me. He said

Being over 200mg is dangerous and does irreversible damage to your heart valves. I began to shit my pants but it took 45 minutes to slide down from my lungs and I shit at home.
While shit was slowly dislodging I told him had endocarditis long before I got on methadone and ask why did the old doctor SUGGEST I increase dosage?
He said because he was an asshole. The plan was to switch all the junkies of Lynn to being hook on methadone.

Any ways I’m happier than hell I just did an Olympic Shit. It made 5 rings around the bowl.

Fuck you
I was in the shit for sure.

Word. I feel like this doesn't get talked about enough but if you're fucking with opiates you aren't shitting regularly. I've been off them for a year and a half and I'm still not regular. Get some truth style ads out there about how your poop cycle about get fully disrupted if you start dabbling.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #40433 on: June 14, 2019, 05:49:07 PM »
Whoo another day with the ex.  We started to get it on today but I wanted to hold off.  My excuse was that Im sick (the flu) and I don't want to infect anyone so I didn't let her kiss me. It was amazing to just cuddle tho but I knew I'd just end up wanting more so I left it for now.  Don't want to rush.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2019, 06:53:54 PM by givecigstosurfgroms »

gaunt

• Rep: 104
« Reply #40434 on: June 14, 2019, 07:47:24 PM »

Somebody filled a sell order i made a few months ago and bought 11 erc-20 tokens from me which are worth less than $.01 USD at current market rate (the tokens are pegged to an item in a silly game so that there can be an interactive 'marketplace' with in-game assets, etc etc). They paid me about $800 for them in total (rough conversion since they paid me in eth) ..about *80,000x more than market rate lol. pic is of the last order they filled

Typically feel bad when things like this occur, but checking out his ether wallets I found that the guy's a whale who probably still doesn't know or care, so that lessens my guilt experienced. Was a more worthwhile strategy a couple years ago when the majority of people still had no idea how to read an orderbook much less use a dex
« Last Edit: June 14, 2019, 08:07:15 PM by gaunt »

Dustwardprez

« Reply #40435 on: June 14, 2019, 07:54:42 PM »

Word. I feel like this doesn't get talked about enough but if you're fucking with opiates you aren't shitting regularly. I've been off them for a year and a half and I'm still not regular. Get some truth style ads out there about how your poop cycle about get fully disrupted if you start dabbling.
[/quote]

Don’t dabble. It will kill you.

Everyone I’ve lost I’ve lost from dabbling.

This account it being focused. Don’t dabble

Jehoshaphat Augustus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 298
« Reply #40436 on: June 15, 2019, 05:58:59 AM »
I'm super stoked that the talking junkie focused!

Hopefully he spends retirement uncontrollably convulsing on someone's doorstep
nobody says “rootin tootin” anymore to describe how gas the session was and it makes me sick

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 510
« Reply #40437 on: June 19, 2019, 12:22:06 AM »
saw a titan arum (Amorphophallus titanum) open its blossom yesterday in the botanical garden. it smelled like rotten flesh and fish. shit‘s like 2.5m high. it was sick.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2019, 12:24:47 AM by somethingmustbreaknow »

schralp pal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 261
« Reply #40438 on: June 19, 2019, 01:01:38 PM »
saw a titan arum (Amorphophallus titanum) open its blossom yesterday in the botanical garden. it smelled like rotten flesh and fish. shit‘s like 2.5m high. it was sick.

There is one in Berkeley, is that happening today? So it will be dead in a couple
Of days? Gotta get my kids
Over there

RCB3

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 431
« Reply #40439 on: June 19, 2019, 01:25:57 PM »

Is that like the one in Dennis the Menace where it only blooms for a super short time? Looks pretty rad.

Irvine-Sucks.com