Author Topic: Bars in Boston.....  (Read 1335 times)

McDuff

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 55
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Bars in Boston.....
« on: August 25, 2008, 11:13:01 PM »
hate to start a topic just for this.... but im going to boston on thursday and just needed the names of a few bars to go to. preferably ones that you can smoke in. Thanks.

Frank Stallone

• Rep: 0
Re: Bars in Boston.....
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2008, 06:22:25 PM »
doesnt exist. no smoking in bars in Boston

Blue Fescue

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 303
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2008, 06:29:51 PM »
There is one called Wedgie's.  I don't remember where it is but it is awesome.  Asian guys and cops playing cards on the bar.

pancake man

• Rep: 34
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2008, 06:32:28 PM »
squealing pig on huntington(?)

skatemore,man

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2008, 06:43:40 PM »
fuck man. i got kicked out of many bars in boston last friday. I don't know how good they were..... hahah. Bills Bar seemed to have a lot of really really hot females in it but i was also black out drunk and ended up running around my hotel ass naked. so please, don't really take my advice

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2008, 11:28:22 PM »
I went to this amazing bar in Boston, I forgot the name though. There were two drunk hobos in there jamming and a drunk hobo lady yelling and banging on the bar. The two drunk guys were playing harmonica and singing very loudly  and the lady was cussing and and stumbling around. I couldn't believe they weren't being kicked out. The bartender was this scary italian old guy that kept drinking vodka out of a plastic cup and seemed very annoyed when I'd ask for a drink. I believe I asked for a bloody mary at one point and he said "we don't serve that shit" It was great.
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon