Author Topic: ACID  (Read 5452 times)

Tommy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -5
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
ACID
« on: October 04, 2008, 06:00:21 PM »
got any cid heads up in here? i love some acid...planning on dropping a few crispy tablets with my buddies in a few moments here.....fuckin stoked. a few years ago at a festival i put a fuckin tab on my ball-sack.....crazy shit..needless to say i was trippin balls

biggums mcgee

Re: ACID
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2008, 06:03:40 PM »
you got sweaty balls?

Ben Throttle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2008, 06:10:59 PM »
I only do shrooms because my fear is that if i do acid i'll eventually become "fried" and my college career will diminish. I've met people who can't remember simple math because of that shit
i thought i was the only one who bruised people with my cum, save it up for about two weeks and release the blast.

tonycoxhox

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 422
    • journal blog. avatar image
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2008, 06:14:05 PM »
i did shrooms every 5 days or so this summer. i learn a lot when im on them, but i feel they also effected me in negative ways. im very happy that i did them and i dont regret one second of being on them, but im trying not to do them that much any more. idealistically i would want to take them once a year and be ok with that.
"we were going digital, ignoring all but the most core matter from history and focusing on the most complicated structures in order to make our lives more simple, but we could not escape from the cage, the past, and "reality" so we surrendered to short term drug euphoria." - John Albertson (on LSD)

Tommy

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2008, 06:15:31 PM »
you got sweaty balls?
ha! yeah man it was during the summer in a fucking field surrounded by mad amounts of people, all smoking reefer and dosing up...it was a beautiful thing

frisco

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2008, 06:16:27 PM »
i did shrooms every 5 days or so this summer. i learn a lot when im on them, but i feel they also effected me in negative ways. im very happy that i did them and i dont regret one second of being on them, but im trying not to do them that much any more. idealistically i would want to take them once a year and be ok with that.

once every 6 months for me, which even feels like too much

Tommy

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2008, 06:16:33 PM »
i like mushrooms too but damn theres nothing like an acid trip fuckin geeked out trippin hella balls

Doctor Handsome

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2008, 06:24:26 PM »
a few years ago at a festival i put a fuckin tab on my ball-sack.....crazy shit..needless to say i was trippin balls

Wow you fucking suck.

skatemore,man

« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2008, 06:55:30 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

once every 6 months for me, which even feels like too much

i took 2 years off for a few reasons, but 2 weeks ago i beamed out and now i feel great. It's as if weights of the world have been lifted off of my shoulders. I never want to get back into tripping a few times every week but a few times a year seems to be crucial. I never really thought about moderation until i turned 23, but now, with fungus, depending on how life goes, it could be a great 2 day vacation or re creation period.

biggums mcgee

« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2008, 07:05:16 PM »
any heads reading this that are residing in conneticut, northeast or central PA, central, upstate, or downstate NY or northern NJ should hit up NORML's annual new york state Harvest Festival in my neck of the woods. great entertainment, great buds and everything else.

tonycoxhox

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 422
    • journal blog. avatar image
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2008, 07:17:48 PM »
send me some huge chronic dead-skunk rotten penis one-hit-'n'-faint  schwag nugs  please
"we were going digital, ignoring all but the most core matter from history and focusing on the most complicated structures in order to make our lives more simple, but we could not escape from the cage, the past, and "reality" so we surrendered to short term drug euphoria." - John Albertson (on LSD)

pube tube

« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2008, 01:07:28 AM »
Did a lot of shit when I was younger, only booze for me now though.  Needless to say shit was a good time.

cooch

• Rep: -24
  • i had more fun playing EA skate
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2008, 03:44:35 AM »
shrooms give me the hardest dumps man
im too pussy to mess with LSD

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 264
  • tiger style
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2008, 04:55:34 AM »
fun at first then pretty boring

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2217
  • computer says no
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2008, 07:22:04 AM »
fun at first then pretty boring
Same for me... I always liked shrooms a lot more, but I stopped acid because of a very bad trip (not because the acid was bunk, but because of some real life shit that happened when I was on it).

Beer and bud now, but I rarely drink.

Ben Throttle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2008, 07:31:22 AM »
I think shrooms are more of a glimpse into the real world. It's nothing a parent can teach you just something you can learn on your own and shit, they're fun especially if your in the country or near a beach. Go into the woods...
« Last Edit: October 05, 2008, 07:33:20 AM by Ben Throttle »
i thought i was the only one who bruised people with my cum, save it up for about two weeks and release the blast.

Wizard Fuck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 23
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2008, 08:22:51 AM »
I've done acid 8 times, probably 35 doses. I did 2 yesterday at Phil Lesh and friends/ Allman bros. The wheel was amazing.
I eat shrooms every now and then.

Wish I could have seen this on acid. RIP JERRY.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2008, 08:26:58 AM by KrookedEyes »
The answer is Dutch Masters, you fat fucking catastrophe.

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 334
  • Low Scovilles
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2008, 09:33:43 AM »
got any cid heads up in here? i love some acid...planning on dropping a few crispy tablets with my buddies in a few moments here.....fuckin stoked. a few years ago at a festival i put a fuckin tab on my ball-sack.....crazy shit..needless to say i was trippin balls

i hate it when people call it that.
its like calling the ganj by pot.
"got any pot man?"

i dunno it just reminds me of stupid dumb kids that get to into and kill it for everyone. Like varial flicks, quit killing it for everyone.
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

Dr Newton

« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2008, 10:08:21 AM »
I don't know if I'd mess with any of that. Real psychedelics can permanently destroy a person's mind. The "glimpse into the real world" you are perceiving is the drugs altering your brain's chemistry.

wake and bacon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 189
  • ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2008, 10:41:59 AM »
ive dropped twice, very great experience both times.

be careful, do not abuse it!!

know what you are getting yourself into.

it's definitely not for everyone, not in the slightest.

psychedelics, when used correctly, can be an amazing tool for your mind, your spirituality, your outlook on life, etc...
« Last Edit: October 05, 2008, 10:43:55 AM by wake and bacon »
:) I must have been tripping last night

danker peaches

« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2008, 10:53:04 AM »

biggums mcgee

« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2008, 11:21:15 AM »
the best part is that most of the acid people my age take is garbage. ya'll gotta find that family fluff!

jalopy james

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -53
« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2008, 11:39:05 AM »
personally, i love LSD.
it's rare to find but it's amazing when i do.

just don't try to eat spaghetti and meatballs when you're dosed up.
shit looks weird.
KFC should give cockatiels with their variety bucket, so you can eat one bird and love another.

Wizard Fuck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 23
« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2008, 11:55:25 AM »
I don't know if I'd mess with any of that. Real psychedelics can permanently destroy a person's mind. The "glimpse into the real world" you are perceiving is the drugs altering your brain's chemistry.

Someone told me that it makes you use all of your brain instead of 1/3. Don't know the truth to that. There was a point where my friend couldn't even talk complete sentences after he dosed, but now he's fine.
The answer is Dutch Masters, you fat fucking catastrophe.

wake and bacon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 189
  • ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2008, 11:57:23 AM »
it's a whole new fucking world.

last weekend i dropped 3 hits with a friend of mine and skated 7 miles with a 2 mile long walk through the woods at the end to another homies house. peaked in those woods. nature + tripping = perfect. amazing.

Expand Quote
[close]

Someone told me that it makes you use all of your brain instead of 1/3. Don't know the truth to that. There was a point where my friend couldn't even talk complete sentences after he dosed, but now he's fine.

no truth of that, that i know of. but, in most cases, it can only mentally effect you that severe if you strongly abuse it (i.e. tripping a week at a time, every 3 days, etc...) and you have a predisposition to mental illness. truly. research it.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2008, 12:03:26 PM by wake and bacon »
:) I must have been tripping last night

pube tube

« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2008, 12:59:32 PM »
it's a whole new fucking world.

last weekend i dropped 3 hits with a friend of mine and skated 7 miles with a 2 mile long walk through the woods at the end to another homies house. peaked in those woods. nature + tripping = perfect. amazing.

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

no truth of that, that i know of. but, in most cases, it can only mentally effect you that severe if you strongly abuse it (i.e. tripping a week at a time, every 3 days, etc...) and you have a predisposition to mental illness. truly. research it.

I had a good friend when I was younger take a few hits to many, and went pretty crazy (throwing money/drugs away, trying to burn his finger prints off, thinking the TV was a camera of whatever room he was in, and for some reason he would lick everything near him).  They had to put him in a mental hospital for a few months and when they let him back out he was fine until he smoked weed, for some reason that would re trigger whatever it was that made him lose it.  After going in and out of the place a couple times he realized he just cant smoke anymore and has been fine for years now.

It was pretty crazy to see my close friend do and say some of the shit he was doing. 

biggums mcgee

« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2008, 01:27:18 PM »
yeah weed deffienetly triggers little flashbacks, especially if you were smoking when you were tripping..

gravel pitch

« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2008, 02:15:43 PM »
I've met guys burnt out on acid... hands constantly shake, the say random shit in the middle of sentences, generally have some dead-end job. Yea, no thanks, no doubt in my mind that shit has potential to seriously fuck you up late in life.

barr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 29
« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2008, 02:41:16 PM »
took some last week, one of the best things ever

tompettyandtheforeskins

• Rep: 5
« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2008, 05:12:03 PM »
Got any cid bro? This fucking weekapaug groove is unreal mannnnn.....