Author Topic: Highschool.  (Read 8450 times)

CeeyMar

Highschool.
« on: December 13, 2008, 07:04:52 PM »
Probably already been done but a long time ago.

What was highschool like when you guys went?

I'm in gr.11 now and its pretty gay. I have those kinda friends where they are all friendly and wanna talk during school or if you bump into them at a party or whatever but they don't really call you to chill or if they do it's cause nobody else wants to do anything. Maybe if we could talk about hockey and how American Eagle and Hollister might be going out of buisness or about how great of a rapper Lil Wayne is and all that junk they'd be down to chill and all. Was your highschool life like this or was it worse/better?

I dunno...i'm bored.

RightCoastBiased

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -56
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Highschool.
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2008, 07:11:04 PM »
The key to high school is, don't act like a 16 year old bitch. People will continue to be dumb as fuck and fake for the rest of your life. So find people that aren't, and chill with them. And the other key is to fuck everything you can, because high school girls are dumb and they are less likely to have STDs.

Guile

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2008, 07:14:49 PM »
you sure as fuck didnt put on girls pants or dress like these "emo" kids. i cant believe that shit is allowed to happen.
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

TheKarmessiah

• Rep: 23
  • YAH!
    • KARMBOOK avatar image
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2008, 07:19:16 PM »
high school was weaksauce. my only escape was my skateboard and dumb white girls. i didnt do homework or any of that shit. my suggestion is suffer through it, dont be bitter be better and have fun before adulthood punches you in the face.
I'd go gay for BA.

twitter.com/karmessiah

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2008, 07:24:17 PM »
i was one of maybe....4 kids who still skated on a daily basis by the time they graduated. im about to graduate college and im the last of those 4 kids who still skates that much. its weird but i guess thats how it goes.

as for everyone else, i was friendly to everyone and tried to find some good in all the different types of people. i never hung out with them outside school, but its good to have those connections with all different types of people for later in life if i ever need a job or something. and it made high school a lot easier.

City of Drunken Totems

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 88
  • I lovuh da guile
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2008, 07:41:08 PM »
I definetly tried to stay on the friendly level with every one, In the first high school i was at, in alberta it was alot easier because it was a small town and everyone had been going to school together for the last 10-11 years.
Then i moved out to bc Halfway through gr.11 and thats were shit just got shitty, school was 5 times bigger then the one i was at, Kids were fucking wack and just plain shitty. I didnt realy have lots of friends, but i did have a good crew of people, the only thing was they were more in to drugs and didnt really want any part of that.
  I ather skipped class everyday to smoke weed and go to the skate park (luckily it was right across the street), or went to class and left early (the old washroom trick) and never came back. I still managed to pass everyclass though, i put in the minimal amount of work i could so i could still get my diploma, because i knew without that i'd be fucked.

Highschool was definetly weird for me, i thnk i was tryin to rebel with the whole teenages angst shit and say fuck that...
I wish i could take it back and actually tried a bit harder, maybe coulda done something with my life, but i made my choice and at the time it seemed what was right, and im doing alright now so can't really complain.

Landshark

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2008, 07:59:02 PM »
Highschool got better and better up untill it ended.

Then college came and I developed horrid mental diseases that caused me to become antisocial and catatonic.  Then my memory got mixed in with my dreams and my hallucinations and I began to fail all my classes.  I was so confused and I got lost so often.  Then people started looking like other people and wispering things that caused me to become sick and I had to go home.

CeeyMar

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2008, 08:02:13 PM »
I definetly tried to stay on the friendly level with every one, In the first high school i was at, in alberta it was alot easier because it was a small town and everyone had been going to school together for the last 10-11 years.
Then i moved out to bc Halfway through gr.11 and thats were shit just got shitty, school was 5 times bigger then the one i was at, Kids were fucking wack and just plain shitty. I didnt realy have lots of friends, but i did have a good crew of people, the only thing was they were more in to drugs and didnt really want any part of that.
  I ather skipped class everyday to smoke weed and go to the skate park (luckily it was right across the street), or went to class and left early (the old washroom trick) and never came back. I still managed to pass everyclass though, i put in the minimal amount of work i could so i could still get my diploma, because i knew without that i'd be fucked.

Highschool was definetly weird for me, i thnk i was tryin to rebel with the whole teenages angst shit and say fuck that...
I wish i could take it back and actually tried a bit harder, maybe coulda done something with my life, but i made my choice and at the time it seemed what was right, and im doing alright now so can't really complain.

where in Alberta did you grow up? I grew up in Edmotnon and gr.10 there was rad I had a tight crew and everything I was even looking forward to even going to the U of A when I was done highschool. Downtown was the best to skate and the shops were tight. My dad got a job down here in Newfoundland so we moved to a small ass town and he ended up getting laid off like a month later, it looks like he's gonna go down to Fort Mac to work so the whole moving down here and takingm,e away from all my friends and good spots and everything was pointless. Highschools alot betterr when you had a skatepark behind your school. Once when it final exams where around the corner my Forensics teacher let me leave class and skate.

this is a trailer to a video some of the local kids shot, they were all part of the "cool" crew though so they thought they were hot shit and kinda acted like dicks and snobs. They were cool sometimes.

frisco

« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2008, 08:10:10 PM »
as cliche as it sounds, highschool was a rollercoaster for me, had some amazing times, and also had the worst times of my life, fuck as many girls as you can as mentioned before, in retrospect i regret always having a girlfriend, the transition when my friends stopped skating and started working out was really gay, only had 1 other dude to skate with that i knew, luckily the congregation of emos was small and it was their early stages of development, however we had drama kids. fuck drama kids.

highschools a joke though, do what you need to get the grades, lie, cheat, steal. college is where its at.

CeeyMar

« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2008, 08:14:15 PM »
fuck as many girls as you can as mentioned before, in retrospect i regret always having a girlfriend, the transition when my friends stopped skating and started working out was really gay.

I'm working on the first part haha, yeah all my friend go to the Y everday and work out. It's fucking stupid, they're so into working out and building up they're muscle its sad.

Nancy Chin The Manicurist

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 222
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2008, 08:15:55 PM »
freshman, sophmore, and junior year sucked dick (that's a given), but senior year wasn't too shabby. I honestly didn't give a fuck about school anymore and all my teachers knew it. I'd come to school with nothing more than a ballpoint ben and a pair of sunglasses. I did a lot of teacher aide stuff that year so i got to take a bunch of little naps throughout the day. People who i couldn't STAND were all of a sudden fun to talk to. I took a bunch of shits in the Principal's personal bathroom.  I totally came out of my shell that year, and believe it or not, was sorta bummed to graduate and leave that place. It definitely took on a sort-of "safety blanket" function.

And then college ruined everything.

Pelican

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 252
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2008, 08:29:26 PM »
I was pretty much a loner, had a couple of friends to keep me sane. I liked it that way. I didn't take anything seriously and put forth a minimal effort for grades. I felt like Jane goodall studying damn dirty apes. There were some interesting people but i was admittedly shy.

I'm trying to think of how to end this because the above makes me out to be a weirdo, which i guess i am. But i got over my shyness and branched out and talked to people and realized not everyone is a hairless chimp acting on their libidos. So here i am at college with the most friends i've had in my life that actually think something of me.

i don't know... if you just keep prodding around you'll find people that can really enrich your life. Talk to people. Goths. Preps. Emos. Shy kids who don't talk. There's alot more going on than chill party dudes that hook you up with bong rips.

disclaimer: I realize this post is preachy and gay but i spent too long typing it to not post

Landshark

« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2008, 08:40:23 PM »
My only real regret in high school is that I didn't get to first base with a girl.

I didn't get to first base during my college years either, but that was just one regret upon a long string of regrets.

GIRL Workshop B

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -347
  • Gino Clause
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2008, 08:45:03 PM »
Highschool so far:
-Freshmen who think they're badass and grown-up because they're in highschool
-Sophomores who think they're badass because they're not freshmen anymore
-Girls who think they're pretty but aren't
-Girls look better over-all
-Know more people that I can relate to music-wise
-Not trying to be racist but black kids and latinos who try extremely hard to be white and hate their own race and try to be "white" by listening to Coldplay and trying to speak as "White" as possible while also thinking hip hop is regular. Shit's fucking weak, people need to be proud of who they fucking are
-My english teacher's a bitch who puts pressure on me and keeps asking me if I plan on going to college after only 3 months of being in highschool but I did find out from a russian friend that his name in russian (Alex) is Sasha which is pretty funny
-Spanish teacher is gay but he's hilarious. I'm not even sure if he's gay because he's like an over-exaggeration of gay stereotypes. His class is non-stop comedy
-The trips are better. Although we're not going to amusement parks or the zoo (which I miss alot), we got a  trip to boston planned where we can choose 3 other friends for one room and a trip to Argentina
-Getting much more political. I love it when we have class discussions about current events. Shit's fun.
-And I oversleep alot and feel drowsy during the first few periods and some annoying ass kid who fits into the coldplay listening hispanic stereotype said one time "yo you're so Emo yo, like you're always like life sucks man whenever you get to class, yo." Nothing ticks me off more than the term "emo" when used when someone is "depressed." It's just a stupid fucking word to use, I mean by that analogy that emo means depressed then you can call a depressed blood or a crip "emo"

highschool's pretty meh so far.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2008, 08:55:21 PM by GIRL Workshop B »

RightCoastBiased

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2008, 08:46:01 PM »
Highschool got better and better up untill it ended.

Then college came and I developed horrid mental diseases that caused me to become antisocial and catatonic.  Then my memory got mixed in with my dreams and my hallucinations and I began to fail all my classes.  I was so confused and I got lost so often.  Then people started looking like other people and wispering things that caused me to become sick and I had to go home.

My only real regret in high school is that I didn't get to first base with a girl.

I didn't get to first base during my college years either, but that was just one regret upon a long string of regrets.

Thats either the funniest shit I have ever heard, or you are crazy.

Ben Throttle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2008, 08:49:09 PM »
I'm a junior right now and it's dope. I think i really came out as a person in 10th grade.... before that people used to think I was a burnout and just kindof unstoked on life. I would barely sleep at night and then come in the night morning with bloodshot eyes EVERYDAY. Like not even smoking i just looked stoned all the time. I started doing this neuropsychology shit and I straightened out amazingly. Apparently when i was younger i got hit in the head with a baseball bat at rec camp, some asshole just clocked me right in the dome. After doing the neuro for like two years i started sleeping way better and my mind felt brand new. I've got a girl now and my confidence level is off the charts. I look forward to all the drunken debauchery to come. With everything changing lately i feel like the next four years will be looked upon as a great point in not only my life but the world as a whole
« Last Edit: December 13, 2008, 08:53:40 PM by Ben Throttle »
i thought i was the only one who bruised people with my cum, save it up for about two weeks and release the blast.

CeeyMar

« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2008, 08:51:25 PM »
Highschool so far:
-Not trying to be racist but black kids and latinos who try extremely hard to be white and hate their own race and try to be "white" by listening to Coldplay and trying to speak as "White" as possible while also thinking hip hop is regular. Shit's fucking weak, people need to be proud of who they fucking are
-My english teacher's a bitch who puts pressure on me and keeps asking me if I plan on going to college after only 3 months of being in highschool but I did find out from a russian friend that his name in russian (Alex) is Sasha which is pretty funny
-Spanish teacher is gay but he's hilarious. I'm not even sure if he's gay because he's like an over-exaggeration of gay stereotypes. His class is non-stop comedy
-The trips are better. Although we're not going to amusement parks or the zoo (which I miss alot), we got a  trip to boston planned where we can choose 3 other friends for one room and a trip to Argentina
-Getting much more political. I love it when we have class discussions about current events. Shit's fun.

Over-all highschool's meh so far

hmm i'm latino and I "act" white, I dunno so if your black or latino you have to be a gang banger? its not really racist its more stereo typical and ignorant.

max power

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 675
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2008, 08:53:05 PM »
it was great and i, too have a long list of regrets mostly relating to girls. i hit puberty pretty late, so that kind of sucked. still, it was good times and i'm still close friends with a good number of people i went to school with. the school experience in the US seems a bit different, though. my wife hated high school and so do many people i've talked to about it.

GIRL Workshop B

• SLAP Pal
  • Gino Clause
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2008, 08:58:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Highschool so far:

[close]

hmm i'm latino and I "act" white, I dunno so if your black or latino you have to be a gang banger? its not really racist its more stereo typical and ignorant.
I'm not talking about hispanics who listen to morissey and don't fit hispanic stereotypes, I'm talking about hispanics who HATE THEIR OWN RACE and their idea of being "White" is listening to "rock n roll" which is shitty MTV bands to them , which is funny since I'm pretty sure a large amount of wu tang fans are white. They also force their voices trying to sound like a character off of Teenick or Disney Channel. And those kids are actually trying to be "white" whereas you are just being yourself.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2008, 09:03:52 PM by GIRL Workshop B »

DevilOnEnzyte

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -236
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2008, 08:59:00 PM »
High School... eh... had its ups and downs.
But wasn't really all that bad.
I get to see Devil semi regularly and his little dude is rad as hell. My wife and I aren't into having little ones, but that'll give me more time to be a god uncle and teach Devil's spawn to slang weed.

frisco

« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2008, 09:00:30 PM »
it was great and i, too have a long list of regrets mostly relating to girls. i hit puberty pretty late, so that kind of sucked. still, it was good times and i'm still close friends with a good number of people i went to school with. the school experience in the US seems a bit different, though. my wife hated high school and so do many people i've talked to about it.

The US schools seem to be a lot more "cliquey", I geuss in Canada we dont have the whole bloods crips thing, there were a fair amount of first nations people in my school who were always looking to fight, rob you or look really tough, that was a little lame, and im not generalizing to the first nations either, there were tons of white dudes who were equally as lame, also a bunch of cool first nations dudes who were really good at soccer and skating, we once watched a video on "high school in the US" and yea, im glad I didnt have to go to high school in the states.

RightCoastBiased

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2008, 09:02:34 PM »
I'm a junior right now and it's dope. I think i really came out as a person in 10th grade.... before that people used to think I was a burnout and just kindof unstoked on life. I would barely sleep at night and then come in the night morning with bloodshot eyes EVERYDAY. Like not even smoking i just looked stoned all the time. I started doing this neuropsychology shit and I straightened out amazingly. Apparently when i was younger i got hit in the head with a baseball bat at rec camp, some asshole just clocked me right in the dome. After doing the neuro for like two years i started sleeping way better and my mind felt brand new. I've got a girl now and my confidence level is off the charts. I look forward to all the drunken debauchery to come. With everything changing lately i feel like the next four years will be looked upon as a great point in not only my life but the world as a whole

sven thorkel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 476
« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2008, 09:03:07 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

millswoods is a pretty fun park, shame those kids skate it in such shitty ways

highschool was funny. all you have to do is sit back and laugh. i had and still have good friends from it but most of my friends I knew from skating so i didnt get caught up in any highschool bullshit. nobody knew my name probably, but i had a nickname for everyone
"Front row tickets to a bomb ass play"

Quote from: PonyFAP
I don't know where you get your facts. The first generation of My Little Ponies were made by Hasbro, not the Khmer Rouge. And Hasbro hasn't made toys out of human skulls since the 1960's.

Tom Penny says: My 'ed systems!

RightCoastBiased

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2008, 09:04:36 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

The US schools seem to be a lot more "cliquey", I geuss in Canada we dont have the whole bloods crips thing, there were a fair amount of first nations people in my school who were always looking to fight, rob you or look really tough, that was a little lame, and im not generalizing to the first nations either, there were tons of white dudes who were equally as lame, also a bunch of cool first nations dudes who were really good at soccer and skating, we once watched a video on "high school in the US" and yea, im glad I didnt have to go to high school in the states.

Haha, there was not a single blood or crip in my high school. And I assume it is that way in 95% of schools. Don't believe everything you see on TV, actually don't believe any of it.

Pelican

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 252
« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2008, 09:05:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Highschool so far:

[close]

[close]
I'm not talking about hispanics who listen to morissey and don't fit hispanic stereotypes, I'm talking about hispanics who HATE THEIR OWN RACE and their idea of being "White" is listening to "rock n roll" which is shitty MTV bands to them, which is funny since I'm pretty sure a large amount of wu tang fans are white. And those kids are actually trying to be "white" whereas you are just being yourself.

everyone just wants to be cool, man. Don't go thinking you're all hot shit either. everyone has the right to be cool in their own minds, even if they're a little confused.

And how the fuck do you know if they're being themselves or not you little mind-reading swamp twat?

CeeyMar

« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2008, 09:07:46 PM »
I'm not talking about hispanics who listen to morissey and don't fit hispanic stereotypes, I'm talking about hispanics who HATE THEIR OWN RACE and their idea of being "White" is listening to "rock n roll" which is shitty MTV bands to them , which is funny since I'm pretty sure a large amount of wu tang fans are white. They also force their voices trying to sound like a character off of Teenick or Disney Channel. And those kids are actually trying to be "white" whereas you are just being yourself.

Ahaha what? are the Latinos and blacks different in the U.S?

Those natives are fucking crazy like they are actually scary haha.

Ben Throttle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2008, 09:08:04 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Hahahahahha. I realize i came off as a douche in that post, i'm just psyched on life
i thought i was the only one who bruised people with my cum, save it up for about two weeks and release the blast.

GIRL Workshop B

• SLAP Pal
  • Gino Clause
« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2008, 09:15:03 PM »
Although I try to be nice to everyone I honestly don't like alot of the people deemed popular at my school and I'd rather not be part of the popular table. I'll stick with my skateboarding/music enthusiasts friends. I guess it depends on the area. The school is in a predominately white neighborhood. I don't really know why, I just hate preppy people and people who call hip hop shitty yet don't listen to proper music to back it up in general. And voice-forcing is easily noticeable. And whether your being yourself or not bashing your own race is wrong
Expand Quote
[close]

I can't really answer that. There are poor ghetto white kids just like there are big shot rich suburban black kids. It's impossible to classify an entire race
« Last Edit: December 13, 2008, 09:17:43 PM by GIRL Workshop B »

CeeyMar

« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2008, 09:22:37 PM »
Although I try to be nice to everyone I honestly don't like alot of the people deemed popular at my school and I'd rather not be part of the popular table. I'll stick with my skateboarding/music enthusiasts friends. I guess it depends on the area. The school is in a predominately white neighborhood. I don't really know why, I just hate preppy people and people who call hip hop shitty yet don't listen to proper music to back it up in general. And voice-forcing is easily noticeable. And whether your being yourself or not bashing your own race is wrong
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
I can't really answer that. There are poor ghetto white kids just like there are big shot rich suburban black kids. It's impossible to classify an entire race

yeah I guess that was a really stupid question.... but everyone has different tastes in music and stuff. Its weird when dudes have I kissed a girl as they're ringtone or think that A7X is actually really good. Oh and I figure  if you chill with the popular kids you'll have a better chance at getting laid. The first party I was at when I moved down here one of the hockey players tried to get a gr.12'er to give me head but my friend had to get wasted off Tequila and the chick decided to get her dad to pick her up and give my friend a ride home.

GIRL Workshop B

• SLAP Pal
  • Gino Clause
« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2008, 09:41:06 PM »
I'm down with some of the popular kids, and alot of people know me at school and have nothing bad to say about me (yet) I just don't choose to be a part of the big popular clique. I'm friends with alot fo the popular kids that at least have a good taste in music and aren't too preppy. Girls like me (can't get over my eyes) I'm just a pretty quiet dude