Author Topic: Transworld Right foot forward Itunes  (Read 25399 times)

Epic

Re: Transworld Right foot forward Itunes
« Reply #120 on: July 23, 2009, 10:28:22 PM »
Ive got a theory...

The past few years transworld has gotten into a pattern.
Around 2005 they started to have a repetitive manner.
In 2005 there was First Love  The video was pretty good.
Then in 2006 there was A Time to Shine.  It was a better mix of skaters and an overall better put together video than the last.
Then in 2007 was Lets do this!...Lets just say with the exception of Devine Transworld dropped the ball.
Yet in 2008 they brought out And Now.  You can tell they really were proud of this video.  Overall better than the last.
This year is Right Food Forward.  Which is a good video yet i dont think it was quite up to par with And Now.
Supposedly in 2010 AVE and Dill are the dudes that are the only confirmed dudes in the next one.  SO that will for sure top the last one.
Its like they break off every other video and then come out with a banger the next year.  I dunno just a thought...

Gomez

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -441
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #121 on: July 23, 2009, 10:36:11 PM »
Ive got a theory...

Then in 2006 there was A Time to Shine.  It was a better mix of skaters and an overall better put together video than the last.
Then in 2007 was Lets do this!...Lets just say with the exception of Devine Transworld dropped the ball.
Yet in 2008 they brought out And Now.  You can tell they really were proud of this video.  Overall better than the last.
This year is Right Food Forward.  Which is a good video yet i dont think it was quite up to par with And Now.
Supposedly in 2010 AVE and Dill are the dudes that are the only confirmed dudes in the next one.  SO that will for sure top the last one.
Its like they break off every other video and then come out with a banger the next year.  I dunno just a thought...
they definitely did rep and now a lot harder than this video. only a few tricks in this video were ruined for me, but i felt like i'd seen almost everyone's part in and now before i saw it because of all the ads and shit.

Jimmy909

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 26
« Reply #122 on: July 23, 2009, 10:49:27 PM »
Ive got a theory...

I kind of agree. But i think that how good the video is comes down to how much the skaters working on the video really care about it.

Epic

« Reply #123 on: July 23, 2009, 10:56:13 PM »
Expand Quote
Ive got a theory...

[close]
I kind of agree. But i think that how good the video is comes down to how much the skaters working on the video really care about it.

Thats really true.  Hungry ams versus say seasoned/respected pros.

PsychOut

« Reply #124 on: July 23, 2009, 11:27:13 PM »

Albinskejt

• Rep: -6
  • Japp
« Reply #125 on: July 24, 2009, 03:41:26 AM »
Check out my original thought: Chris Cole does some ugly tricks and has wack kit! I'm super edgy and interesting because of my controversial opinions.

Sidewayslurkzine

« Reply #126 on: July 24, 2009, 07:38:59 AM »
Ive got a theory...

why the fuck does everyone keep saying that? first off, ave and dill had a shared part in feedback, a TRANSWORLD video, so why would they do another, and second, they just got done with mindfield, so i can pretty much say this is a lie

Tarquin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 423
« Reply #127 on: July 24, 2009, 07:46:18 AM »
Expand Quote
Ive got a theory...

[close]
why the fuck does everyone keep saying that? first off, ave and dill had a shared part in feedback, a TRANSWORLD video, so why would they do another, and second, they just got done with mindfield, so i can pretty much say this is a lie

Nope, Dill said in that skatetalk interview thing that they are definitely having a shared part in the next Transworld video. No doubt it will be fucking rad.

alexskateseville

• Rep: -2
« Reply #128 on: July 24, 2009, 08:27:37 AM »
If someone has the link please PM I´m dying to watch the video!!

anblue

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 81
  • You just got killed by a Daewoo Lanos, motherfucka
« Reply #129 on: July 24, 2009, 08:37:49 AM »
Expand Quote
Ive got a theory...

[close]
they definitely did rep and now a lot harder than this video. only a few tricks in this video were ruined for me, but i felt like i'd seen almost everyone's part in and now before i saw it because of all the ads and shit.
yeah once the line up was announced for and now it was on every single one of those kids blew up, except really trapasso and malto because they had been around for a little while and had solid parts before, but basically every magazine had some add from each of them around the time the vid came out
Who the fuck spends more than $5 at taco bell?
Being liked on slap is the only award

Livin The Psychedelic Lif

« Reply #130 on: July 24, 2009, 09:09:39 AM »
anyone got links up?

cant stop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -76
  • It's all about tricks.
You know what sucks? I always rip my pants when Im having a good time! - The Gonz

janes addiction sucks

laddilla

• Rep: 0
« Reply #133 on: July 24, 2009, 09:45:19 AM »
PM me it pleaseeee!!!!!!!!!!

NCSB

• Rep: 15
« Reply #134 on: July 24, 2009, 10:09:46 AM »
wow i just wasted 9 dollars on this. i bought it from itunes and it played so choppy and lagged i could barely watch the first part.

og.milk

• Rep: 2
« Reply #135 on: July 24, 2009, 10:15:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Ive got a theory...

[close]
[close]

Nope, Dill said in that skatetalk interview thing that they are definitely having a shared part in the next Transworld video. No doubt it will be fucking rad.

yeah, relax buddy, it's been confirmed by j dill himself

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 316
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #136 on: July 24, 2009, 10:19:16 AM »
wow i just wasted 9 dollars on this. i bought it from itunes and it played so choppy and lagged i could barely watch the first part.

Transworld should at least put up a high res version online. I am sure they did that on purpose so that people would still rather buy the DVD in the long run.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

hate on you

• Rep: -15
  • freak
« Reply #137 on: July 24, 2009, 10:37:45 AM »
Bobby Worrest part evened out the video perfectly

Hendrix+Matt Beach= A great fucking watch.

fuck it Im giving Duffelzz my official stamp of approval. That guy consistently puts out parts, yet each one is fucking long and great. Even his injured part had so much juice it actually got me siked to throw on a pair of my sisters Panty hoes.

But I gotta say Lizard King stole the show. I would be siked if he got a part in the next trans vid.
i really think i hate you the most out of anyone on this site

5inchDick

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 45
« Reply #138 on: July 24, 2009, 03:12:46 PM »
I MOSTLY HATE THE FUCKING FAGS WHO KEEP TYPING PM IN THE GODDAMN BOX

AND THE FUCKING ASSHOLE WHO IS TEASING MY 5INCH DICK WITH HAVING THAT PHOTO OF MATT BEACH AND WHEN I CICK IT THE FUCKING THING IS PRIVATE !

WHY THE FUCK DO U HAVE IT IF YOU AINT GONNA SHARE IT ALWAYS...

I MAY HAVE TO DROP A DIME ON YOUR ASS IF YOU DONT LET US WATCH IT
YOUTUBE POLICE !!!!

snaked plissken

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
  • FxOxAxD
« Reply #139 on: July 24, 2009, 03:24:04 PM »

AND THE FUCKING ASSHOLE WHO IS TEASING MY 5INCH DICK WITH HAVING THAT PHOTO OF MATT BEACH AND WHEN I CICK IT THE FUCKING THING IS PRIVATE !

YOUTUBE POLICE !!!!

agreed.
yeah seriously, why the fuck would you have a video on youtube but set on private...i bet your the coolest fucking kid in your cludesac you prick

zyhtiger

« Reply #140 on: July 24, 2009, 05:25:05 PM »

YOUTUBE POLICE !!!!
fully fucking agreed!

Sidewayslurkzine

« Reply #141 on: July 24, 2009, 06:48:03 PM »
Expand Quote

YOUTUBE POLICE !!!!
[close]
actually for the first 2 hours it was up it wasnt private, so stop crying cuz i just made it public and am uploading bobbys part

agreed.
yeah seriously, why the fuck would you have a video on youtube but set on private...i bet your the coolest fucking kid in your cludesac you prick
stop crying i made it public again and for the first 2 hours it was up last nite it was public too
« Last Edit: July 24, 2009, 06:57:51 PM by Sidewayslurkzine »

buffalo hunter

• Rep: 35
« Reply #142 on: July 24, 2009, 06:59:17 PM »
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KLTBZSUB

enjoy!!!!    If anyone can find a way to watch it let us know.  Copy protected.

lamfordie

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 310
« Reply #143 on: July 24, 2009, 07:14:08 PM »
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KLTBZSUB

enjoy!!!!    If anyone can find a way to watch it let us know.  Copy protected.
I did the same thing, but we need a password to see the video

sfah

• Rep: 5
  • I DO SK8
    • skate video news avatar image
« Reply #144 on: July 24, 2009, 07:21:09 PM »
only if i could see the video i would rip it and remove drm protection.
http://idosk8.com
skateboarding video news always fresh all day long

mipe

« Reply #145 on: July 25, 2009, 02:44:12 AM »
bullshit! you need a password to watch the video??

5inchDick

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 45
« Reply #146 on: July 25, 2009, 06:28:52 AM »
MATT BEACH SHIT WAS FUCKING SICK

styll

« Reply #147 on: July 25, 2009, 11:02:56 AM »
whats the password

A Rolled Ankle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 46
    • http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd158/mindhead84/rza_1455.jpg avatar image
« Reply #148 on: July 25, 2009, 12:57:15 PM »

ctsskate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 39
« Reply #149 on: July 25, 2009, 02:12:04 PM »
it wont matter, only 5 people can be authorized to watch it if that's from itunes