Author Topic: NBDs youd like to see, or can think of  (Read 413583 times)

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: NBDs youd like to see, or can think of
« Reply #450 on: July 28, 2010, 01:25:13 AM »
Expand Quote
I was thinking back smith inward heel would be sick too. Also, I would like to predict that if this trick is done within the next year,it will likely be done by Torey Pudwill.
[close]

Not that this helps, but I could have sworn I've seen that trick done before. You don't think Cory Kennedy would do it first?
He could just as easily, same with a good chunk of the lakai team. I just think Pudwill has a damn good back smith, and that back tail inward heel he did is stuck in my memory. Just seemed to fit to me, so I felt like predicting it. Maybe my original wording was bad, 15 people might do it within the next year, but I am guessing, if it hasn't been done yet, Torey will do it.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

The Ghost of Lenny Kirk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -147
« Reply #451 on: July 28, 2010, 08:01:19 AM »
 if you got a trick, do it at a real spot, park rails don't count.

H8R part 4

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -301
« Reply #452 on: July 28, 2010, 09:30:57 AM »
the gipper has been losing it lately.  he doesn't know how to read anymore.  theres no reason to ever argue with him.

backside 360 ollie to nose manual.   

has this been done?

EricLogan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 836
  • the ghost of Turd Ferguson's past
« Reply #453 on: July 28, 2010, 10:02:22 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I was thinking back smith inward heel would be sick too. Also, I would like to predict that if this trick is done within the next year,it will likely be done by Torey Pudwill.
[close]

Not that this helps, but I could have sworn I've seen that trick done before. You don't think Cory Kennedy would do it first?
[close]
He could just as easily, same with a good chunk of the lakai team. I just think Pudwill has a damn good back smith, and that back tail inward heel he did is stuck in my memory. Just seemed to fit to me, so I felt like predicting it. Maybe my original wording was bad, 15 people might do it within the next year, but I am guessing, if it hasn't been done yet, Torey will do it.

Either him or that Manolo Robles dude- back smith hardflip, yeesh
I rarely venture into classic slap and the one time I do it I find a guy getting his dick eaten by a dolphin.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #454 on: July 28, 2010, 01:41:55 PM »
the gipper has been losing it lately.  he doesn't know how to read anymore.  theres no reason to ever argue with him.

Expand Quote
[close]

has this been done?

You are stupid and ignorant, but this time, in a way, you have a point. There is no reason to argue with me. I'm always right.

BriDen

« Reply #455 on: July 28, 2010, 01:44:28 PM »
I could see Pine doing a back smith pressure flip out and claiming it.

The Ghost of Lenny Kirk

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #456 on: July 28, 2010, 02:34:54 PM »
Expand Quote

Expand Quote
[close]

has this been done?

[close]

You are stupid and ignorant, but this time, in a way, you have a point. There is no reason to argue with me. I'm always right.

does COTG have your password or something? your posts are starting to look like his.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #457 on: July 28, 2010, 03:05:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Expand Quote
[close]

has this been done?

[close]

[close]

does COTG have your password or something? your posts are starting to look like his.
Meh, people like to act like I post shit like that anyway, might as well have fun with it and just play the role of "guy who thinks he's smarter than everybody" instead of arguing it, which wouldn't really prove anything. Its actually kind of fun.

Eric Harris

« Reply #458 on: July 30, 2010, 08:57:32 PM »
I'd love to see someone hit the Columbine high double set.

The Ghost of Lenny Kirk

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #459 on: July 31, 2010, 01:44:13 PM »
bluntslide big inward heel out to fakie

has anyone done this or an inward heel bluntslide to fakie?

BriDen

« Reply #460 on: July 31, 2010, 06:54:57 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Are you talking about frontside bluntslides? Cuz I can't see these tricks making sense...

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -441
« Reply #461 on: August 01, 2010, 03:03:47 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Are you talking about frontside bluntslides? Cuz I can't see these tricks making sense...
coming from behind the ledge, inward heel bs bluntslide makes sense. unless they mean inward heel blunt to fakie on a mini or something, but then i don't understand why they specified with bluntslide. the bluntslide big inward heel out to fakie doesn't make sense though even on a mini, you wouldn't be rolling away fakie.

BriDen

« Reply #462 on: August 01, 2010, 09:34:48 AM »
...Unless it's a frontside bluntslide, inward bigheel to fakie?

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #463 on: August 01, 2010, 11:15:46 AM »
maybe, but i don't understand the specification of "to fakie." you wouldn't say front blunt big flip out to fakie. lenny kirk needs to clear this whole thing up.

Krudler

« Reply #464 on: August 01, 2010, 06:50:37 PM »
I think it's pretty clear that the dude doesn't even skate.

EricLogan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 836
  • the ghost of Turd Ferguson's past
« Reply #465 on: August 01, 2010, 09:52:30 PM »
Hope he doesn't mean frontside. That's the kind of shit a 9 year old who owns tony hawk american wasteland tells you to try when he's annoyingly lurking the skatepark in spite of the jungle gym in clear sight that his parents neglect to restrict him to.

Pretty sure Daewon's done a handful of inward heel bs bluntslides, he's probably done one to fakie before.
I rarely venture into classic slap and the one time I do it I find a guy getting his dick eaten by a dolphin.

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #466 on: August 02, 2010, 12:55:09 AM »
Hope he doesn't mean frontside. That's the kind of shit a 9 year old who owns tony hawk american wasteland tells you to try when he's annoyingly lurking the skatepark in spite of the jungle gym in clear sight that his parents neglect to restrict him to.

Pretty sure Daewon's done a handful of inward heel bs bluntslides, he's probably done one to fakie before.
agreed, and yeah, i remember him doing an inward heel bluntslide in the deca video now that i think about it, but it may have been to noseblunt, also from behind the table.

BriDen

« Reply #467 on: August 02, 2010, 12:56:47 AM »
you mean a bastardized tailslide

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #468 on: August 02, 2010, 01:50:19 AM »
you mean a bastardized tailslide
i don't know what that is, but he was fully sliding on his wheels, it wasn't some ollie over to tailslide or some shit.

5:10, he does it to regular and to fakie

BriDen

« Reply #469 on: August 02, 2010, 01:56:25 AM »

The Ghost of Lenny Kirk

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #470 on: August 02, 2010, 12:21:40 PM »

i was under the impression that most people that bluntslide do it backside and that what i meant was understood but apparently it wasn't. just imagine that pic of BA but instead of going to regular, he goes to fakie and that he inward heels into the bluntslide or out of it. now has anyone done that trick on a ledge, rail, etc?

BriDen

« Reply #471 on: August 02, 2010, 09:09:43 PM »
You just confused me even more. You're talking about a backside bluntslide, but you posted a picture of a front bluntslide. So you want to see an inward bigheel to frontside bluntslide, or a front blunt inward bigheel, right?

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #472 on: August 03, 2010, 12:33:34 AM »

i was under the impression that most people that bluntslide do it backside and that what i meant was understood but apparently it wasn't. just imagine that pic of BA but instead of going to regular, he goes to fakie and that he inward heels into the bluntslide or out of it. now has anyone done that trick on a ledge, rail, etc?
haha how long have you been skating that you managed to never learn that when you approach a rail or ledge frontside, the trick is frontside? the fact that you are telling us to imagine it being done on a handrail (and not a particularly small one either) makes it seem like a year, tops. and why would you think that frontside bluntslides (from your viewpoint, backside bluntslides) are more common than backside (your frontside)? anyway, the only time i've seen a big inward heel out of a slide/grind was cj tamborino doing it out of a switch back tail on a ledge.

Tuna

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 225
« Reply #473 on: August 03, 2010, 12:44:30 AM »
switch wallride cab flip out. on a bank to wall.

mcpeepants

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -18
« Reply #474 on: August 03, 2010, 07:41:25 PM »
I could see Pine doing a back smith pressure flip out and claiming it.

Do you even skate?

I may have already asked about this, but how about a front tail to noseblunt on a ledge. Not going from a higher ledge to a lower one like a step down... I mean on the same ledge.
you some closet dick-in-da-booty ass nigga.

The Ghost of Lenny Kirk

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #475 on: August 03, 2010, 07:50:58 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
haha how long have you been skating that you managed to never learn that when you approach a rail or ledge frontside, the trick is frontside? the fact that you are telling us to imagine it being done on a handrail (and not a particularly small one either) makes it seem like a year, tops. and why would you think that frontside bluntslides (from your viewpoint, backside bluntslides) are more common than backside (your frontside)? anyway, the only time i've seen a big inward heel out of a slide/grind was cj tamborino doing it out of a switch back tail on a ledge.

concentrate on the center frames of the sequence and you can figure it out, you're making this harder than it should be. its the best picture i could find to describe what I mean. if I could find a pic of one on a flatbar I would use it but I can't so deal with it.

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #476 on: August 03, 2010, 08:54:11 PM »
you called a frontside blunt a backside blunt, and claimed that frontside blunts are more common than backside. i mentioned cj's switch back tail big inward heel out. that shit was not easy on the eyes, and this trick you're wanting to see wouldn't look any better no matter who does it.

BuddyPal

« Reply #477 on: August 05, 2010, 06:37:33 PM »
looks like my prayers were answered because chris cole did the fs 270 front board i asked for.

but i thought of some new tricks
bs smith bs heel out
nollie cab to front board a handrail, pretty much the nollie equivilent to a cab to back lip
grind a handrail to fire cracker the steps, like a rail tp gap and then firecracker the last couple of steps

BriDen

« Reply #478 on: August 05, 2010, 06:48:10 PM »

nollie cab to front board a handrail, pretty much the nollie equivilent to a cab to back lip

Casey Rigney did it on LA High rail, and I'm pretty sure I've seen Prod do it at a demo.

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #479 on: August 05, 2010, 10:22:52 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Casey Rigney did it on LA High rail, and I'm pretty sure I've seen Prod do it at a demo.
also, scott pfaff did it in his recruit part, but i guess it never happened because he did it on a park rail.

nollie fs 270 shove boardslide on a handrail? sort of like the way flo marfaing does the nollie 270 shove noseslides, but to boardslide on a handrail. i've only seen it does the sierra fellers way to lipslide, never to boardslide.