Author Topic: Bearing part stuck in wheel  (Read 3349 times)

Eschaton

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -46
  • D?ner Macht Sch?ner
Bearing part stuck in wheel
« on: January 27, 2010, 05:42:03 PM »
So my bearing like fell the fuck apart and now the outer ring is stuck in the fuckin wheel! I can't get that shit out with my trucks and I tried a knife and I just can't get this shit. They're those 99a spits that are mad hard. Anyone got any tips on this? The wheels are pretty new and I want to save the set.

BriDen

Re: Bearing part stuck in wheel
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2010, 05:48:56 PM »
This happened to me a few years ago. The outer ring of the bearing was all that was left after it exploded, and it was really stuck in there. I ended up sawing it out, but the bearing seat was all stretched out (much like your asshole after a few minutes with a buttplug and decent lube). If I put in another bearing, it would fall right out.

I'd say you're fucked (again, like your asshole).

tysj!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 98
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/tysj avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2010, 07:56:29 PM »
I've always been able to get them out with a flathead screw driver. I just pry it out from the inside of the wheel like how you usually take out whole bearings. Since it does take a lot of pressure, aim it away in case ya know.
LUTZKA SUCKED HIS OWN DICK OFF
NOW HIS PUSSY IS 120 GRIT SOFT
I PEELED THAT NIGGAS SKIN OFF LIKE GRIPTAPE
ALIEN UNDERNEATH, EXPLODED JIZZ IN HIS BITCH'S FACE!

ebdanvers

• Rep: 7
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2010, 08:11:37 PM »
If you have a vice, put the wheel in the vice and use a flat head screwdriver. If you don't have a vice you should still be able to just use a screwdriver if it wont come out because the wheel is hard maybe try a couple drops of oil. Be careful the screwdriver doesn't slip off and stab your hand. Good luck.   

Boston.

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2010, 09:08:07 PM »
I've always been able to get them out with a flathead screw driver. I just pry it out from the inside of the wheel like how you usually take out whole bearings. Since it does take a lot of pressure, aim it away in case ya know.
what he said

i used to work in a shop and had to deal with this everyday. i used to lay the wheel on the ground, place the screwdriver in the grove so that it would stand up on its own(at an angle), put the side of my foot on the wheel as close to the bearing area, and push down with my other foot

it saved me from stabbing through my hand and also made it so i didn't have t be tough to do it

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 705
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2010, 06:23:39 AM »
i wouldnt advise putting it in a vise; if you squeeze it too hard you willfuck the wheel up and you are goign to have to squeeze it hard to get it out so just put it down on a flat surface. you wont be able to get any leverage using a truck. using your feet sounds like a good idea but i have done with my hands before.

Tommes

• Rep: -30
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2010, 06:28:08 AM »
the screwdriver as Boston said or if you're not into stabbing yourself try it with the axle of your truck ( still mounted of course)
That always worked for me.
what? where? why? huh?

H8R part 4

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -301
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2010, 08:09:50 AM »
i used to work in a shop and had to deal with this everyday. i used to lay the wheel on the ground, place the screwdriver in the grove so that it would stand up on its own(at an angle), put the side of my foot on the wheel as close to the bearing area, and push down with my other foot

it saved me from stabbing through my hand and also made it so i didn't have t be tough to do it

thats how i do it as well, its completely effortless.   

CaptainMorganFreeman

• Rep: 46
    • proskates.com avatar image
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2010, 06:39:18 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

thats how i do it as well, its completely effortless.   

yeah this is pretty basic knowledge i thought, just wedge it in under the casing and put all your weight onto the screw driver and it will come out eventually.

sage

« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2010, 08:11:17 PM »
They are easy to pop out with the axle of your truck. I've done it dozens of times. man up.

spare change

« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2010, 07:39:52 AM »
i wouldnt advise putting it in a vise; if you squeeze it too hard you willfuck the wheel up and you are goign to have to squeeze it hard to get it out so just put it down on a flat surface. you wont be able to get any leverage using a truck. using your feet sounds like a good idea but i have done with my hands before.
I use a vice on the harder ones.Rictas are the worst.But yeah all the info in here is all you need.Get some muscles.

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 705
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2010, 10:13:21 AM »
do they still make ricta? god those were the fucking worst wheels ever. the whole middle exploded. so dumb.

Thom Verlaine

« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2010, 05:52:16 PM »
do they still make ricta? god those were the fucking worst wheels ever. the whole middle exploded. so dumb.
Hahaha.

Crazy Ralph

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 23
  • You're all gonna die!
    • ShredNJ avatar image
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2010, 07:36:33 PM »
i hate when this shit happens, that's why ive been treating myself to swiss for a long time...screwdriver that thing out while stepping on it
You either die a hero or live long enough to watch yourself become the Berra.

TheFreshSC

« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2010, 07:45:33 PM »
i'm sure this issue has already been resolved, but a flathead screwdriver and some lubricant will make that ring slide right out of the wheel

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2010, 02:18:58 AM »
Boil the wheel in some water for a few minutes so it's nice and soft and it should pop right out with a flathead screwdriver.

barkeep11

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -135
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2010, 08:25:42 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I use a vice on the harder ones.Rictas are the worst.But yeah all the info in here is all you need.Get some muscles.

With Rictas you'll have to walk it out.  What I mean is you pry up one side a little bit then do the other side, then back again, etc. etc.  It's more time-consuming than hard. 

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1673
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2010, 02:36:40 PM »
Agreed: Rictas cost twice as much as other wheels, and are twice as horrible.  It is no surprise to know that they use recycled tampon applicators for their urethane.
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

CrookieMonster

• Rep: -23
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2010, 12:53:18 PM »
i'm sure this issue has already been resolved, but a flathead screwdriver and some lubricant will make that ring slide right out of the wheel
Yeah I just use WD-40 and a screwdriver.

RightCoastBiased

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -56
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2010, 12:56:56 PM »
Boil the wheel in some water for a few minutes so it's nice and soft and it should pop right out with a flathead screwdriver.

I hope that's a joke. Because that shit would fuck up a wheel.