Author Topic: Awkward Sexual Experiences  (Read 464614 times)

Goblinshark

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 100
  • It's a trap!
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Awkward Sexual Experiences
« Reply #330 on: January 06, 2011, 09:50:15 AM »
i fucked a chick while watching the room a few weeks back....
Stephen Alcala: chris cole anit a loser
Stephen Alcala: frank grewer is an alcholic
Stephen Alcala: LOSER

mandibleclaw

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 560
  • "RIP to myself one day." -jereme rogers
    • mandible claw avatar image
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #331 on: January 06, 2011, 01:01:00 PM »

were you tearing her apart?  ....lisa?
We are a noble sport more noble than any other

justis14

« Reply #332 on: January 06, 2011, 05:24:45 PM »
through up and then made out with a chick that watched me throw up...

shit was so cash

Goblinshark

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 100
  • It's a trap!
« Reply #333 on: January 06, 2011, 06:12:29 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

were you tearing her apart?  ....lisa?

anything for my princess!
Stephen Alcala: chris cole anit a loser
Stephen Alcala: frank grewer is an alcholic
Stephen Alcala: LOSER

EricLogan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 836
  • the ghost of Turd Ferguson's past
« Reply #334 on: January 06, 2011, 07:18:38 PM »
When I was 5 or 6, while foraging for christmas presents I stumbled upon my dad's Playboy collection in his room on that upper shelf above where your shirt hanger is. Being a good friend, I chose to share the wealth, and next time I saw my buddy, this next door neighbor kid named O'Dell, I told him about said treasures. We snuck into my house and made our way downstairs to my parents room, and fanned out all of the playboys on their bed. O'Dell and I had then went through the selection, and set out our personal favorites, and then for some reason opened the centerfolds, layed them down on the bed, pulled our pants down to our knees and began smearing our limp, sweaty little 6 year old cocks all over the centerfolds. This went on for a little while before the jig was up. My mom came in to witness the ghastly visage. Whilst getting my ass handed to me, my buddy narrowly escaped.

I also gave the back cover of the vhs sleeve for Roger Rabbit the same treatment, but spacifically rubbing my nuts all over Jessica Rabbit.

I think this Playboy scenerio was the first of my many attempts at fucking inanimate things, or maybe this is the first moment I began actually remembering things.
I rarely venture into classic slap and the one time I do it I find a guy getting his dick eaten by a dolphin.

Diogenes

• Rep: 10
« Reply #335 on: January 06, 2011, 07:53:54 PM »
When I was 5 or 6, while foraging for christmas presents I stumbled upon my dad's Playboy collection in his room on that upper shelf above where your shirt hanger is. Being a good friend, I chose to share the wealth, and next time I saw my buddy, this next door neighbor kid named O'Dell, I told him about said treasures. We snuck into my house and made our way downstairs to my parents room, and fanned out all of the playboys on their bed. O'Dell and I had then went through the selection, and set out our personal favorites, and then for some reason opened the centerfolds, layed them down on the bed, pulled our pants down to our knees and began smearing our limp, sweaty little 6 year old cocks all over the centerfolds. This went on for a little while before the jig was up. My mom came in to witness the ghastly visage. Whilst getting my ass handed to me, my buddy narrowly escaped.

I also gave the back cover of the vhs sleeve for Roger Rabbit the same treatment, but spacifically rubbing my nuts all over Jessica Rabbit.

I think this Playboy scenerio was the first of my many attempts at fucking inanimate things, or maybe this is the first moment I began actually remembering things.

Aha, Freudian much.
I have nothing to ask but that you would remove to the other side, that you may not, by intercepting the sunshine, take from me what you cannot give?

-Diogenes 412 BC-323 BC

Upon being told by Alexander The Great if there were anything in the world he wished for, he could have it.

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 976
« Reply #336 on: January 06, 2011, 08:23:51 PM »
Eric Logan speaking up for the child(pervert) in all of us.

jimi420

« Reply #337 on: January 07, 2011, 11:38:36 AM »
My first girlfriend made me roar each time after i nutted. The first time was just strange. I was going and just busted and awkwardly looked down and said "roar?" after a while i got used to it and add some showmanship to it but it was just awkward the first time.

My most recent ex didn't tell me she was on her period. imagine my surprise when i pull my dick out and there's blood all over it. That still didn't stop me the other times though.

Another time i was having sex with this girl, and out of nowhere she said "Fuck me Nigger!" I later found out she was dating someone that i knew. we had been fuck buddies for a month before i found this out.

gmgscigmgsci

• Rep: -14
« Reply #338 on: January 07, 2011, 03:48:18 PM »
I just remember my tongue stumbling upon the wrong hole during a 69

jack burton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
« Reply #339 on: January 07, 2011, 05:51:19 PM »
^ The vagina?

LloydChristmas

« Reply #340 on: January 07, 2011, 08:15:43 PM »

no such thing...i don't get it.

Joe Pesci

« Reply #341 on: January 10, 2011, 10:24:06 PM »
dick hole? i just dont get how you can suck your own dick while trying to 69

oldcasual

• Rep: 24
  • feed your head
« Reply #342 on: January 10, 2011, 11:14:46 PM »
through up and then made out with a chick that watched me throw up...

This happend once, was talking with her, started hurling into a fountain, someone said there were fish in there, then the next thing I know we're makin out. I need to be a dick more cause I'm always nice and that don't get a man nowheres
'how can we hate or love or judge in this sea-swarm world of atoms, all one one all'

Bobbito

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #343 on: January 11, 2011, 08:09:08 AM »
The girl I was seeing towards the end of summer decided to come to town for her bf's birthday. After some drinks and her bf going home early, we somehow ended up at her buddy's house. To make a long story short, we fucked on some sofa cushions set up on the floor and then I had to nut off into an empty beer bottle. The beer bottle part was the awkward part.

saucy ragu

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 517
« Reply #344 on: January 11, 2011, 08:18:42 AM »
The girl I was seeing towards the end of summer decided to come to town for her bf's birthday. After some drinks and her bf going home early, we somehow ended up at her buddy's house. To make a long story short, we fucked on some sofa cushions set up on the floor and then I had to nut off into an empty beer bottle. The beer bottle part was the awkward part.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you left that part out earlier. Did you get it all in? 'Cause that'd be some precision gunslinging.
Quote from: brent
sorrymom, when 112 sing to you what kinda feelin do it bring to you?

Mein Fuhrer! I can walk!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -153
« Reply #345 on: January 11, 2011, 08:22:53 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you left that part out earlier. Did you get it all in? 'Cause that'd be some precision gunslinging.

I hope you tried to shoot in from a distance, would multiply the radness of that situation

Bobbito

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #346 on: January 11, 2011, 09:31:04 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I hope you tried to shoot in from a distance, would multiply the radness of that situation
haha most of it went in. This is saying a lot because it was super late at night, I was drunk, and I'm basically blind without my glasses on especially in the dark. That'd be an amazing feat to do it from a distance! Reminds me of another story actually....

I was fucking this other girl from behind, kinda trying to rush the nut because I was gonna be late for work otherwise. This chick loved to get dirty so I told her straight up "I'm nutting on your ass" to which she responded with a moaned and muffled 'yes'. Pull out and (once again, glasses off = Bob blind) aim a little too high and it shoots out to the back of her neck.....then the next one a little lower....then finally get a few shots on her ass. While this is happening, I can't help but start cracking up while she's still bent over not knowing what to do in an effort to not get her hair in the nut. I was poorly containing my laugh for the following 10 minutes while getting dressed and walking out her door. There's so many stories with this girl it's hilarious haha I'll post another one real soon.

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 976
« Reply #347 on: January 12, 2011, 08:19:25 AM »
She sounds like a definite winner? Got a pic of this champion so I can place a face to the story?

Jack Klompis

• Rep: 53
  • you want the pen??
« Reply #348 on: January 12, 2011, 10:08:06 AM »
there should be a preteen edition of this thread, cause you know everybody gets a little wierd in their youth......i definitely have multiple memories of making girls touch my dick through my pants on the school bus........and then one time getting in trouble for showing my dick to some girls in a 5th grade game of truth or dare by a their mother, who of course called to tell my parents, wasn't hangin out over there anymore.......
look who's eating dinner at 6 o'clock

TheFreshSC

« Reply #349 on: January 12, 2011, 11:39:02 AM »
She sounds like a definite winner? Got a pic of this champion so I can place a face to the story?

Magic Pizza

• Rep: 175
« Reply #350 on: January 12, 2011, 12:19:53 PM »
there should be a preteen edition of this thread, cause you know everybody gets a little wierd in their youth......i definitely have multiple memories of making girls touch my dick through my pants on the school bus........and then one time getting in trouble for showing my dick to some girls in a 5th grade game of truth or dare by a their mother, who of course called to tell my parents, wasn't hangin out over there anymore.......

That reminds me of this time when I was maybe 5 or 6, I was in school and I left class to go to the bathroom. When I was in there looking at the mirror I realized that I could pull me pants and underwear down a little bit, then let the shirt I was wearing cover my exposed self (because the shirt went down to my knees almost.)

So for the rest of that day I would flash people when they had their back to me, I think it just made me feel free and liberated, but there was something erotic about it too, because I wanted the other kids to see me, but I just didn't want to get in trouble.

BriDen

« Reply #351 on: January 12, 2011, 01:15:26 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

That reminds me of this time when I was maybe 5 or 6, I was in school and I left class to go to the bathroom. When I was in there looking at the mirror I realized that I could pull me pants and underwear down a little bit, then let the shirt I was wearing cover my exposed self (because the shirt went down to my knees almost.)

So for the rest of that day I would flash people when they had their back to me, I think it just made me feel free and liberated, but there was something erotic about it too, because I wanted the other kids to see me, but I just didn't want to get in trouble.

5 or 6? I did that just last week.

GISM

• Rep: 25
  • pariah
« Reply #352 on: March 14, 2011, 05:12:50 AM »
...bump. I have nothing to contribute. May this thread never die.

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1595
« Reply #353 on: March 14, 2011, 08:14:39 AM »

her ear?

Dr Steve Brule

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 68
« Reply #354 on: March 14, 2011, 08:20:16 AM »
Alright so...

this chick wanted to fool around in the back of my station wagon (the car i also used for delivering plants for my greenhouse job). We get kissin and move into the back, i folded the seats down.

It was after a grad party so i was not in the best of conditions, ya know.. So I made the terrible decision of going down on her. Her vag wasn't bad, trimmed up and didn't smell like a korean fish market.

Suddenly i have something in my mouth.. what the hell. Its fuzzy and hard - then i remembered I had some dried broom corn in the back of my car for work. I relaxed, pulled that thing out of my mouth.. and kept truckin.

Once again something else in my mouth.. poo chunk perhaps? Gross. I don't know what it was... but I then remembered i cleaned my car up after I delivered that broom corn. There wasn't and plant remainder in my vehicle, it was all poo remainder of her anus. How did it get to her va-jay-jay? I don't know.

Then the greatest thing happened to me.. a cop drove by with his search-light on, seein if anyone was around in our cars. Luckily we didn't get caught, but it gave me a great excuse to kick out the girl who doesn't wipe her poop chute.
For Your Health

finknoos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -170
  • Typos here there and everywhere
« Reply #355 on: March 14, 2011, 08:31:28 AM »
Alright so...

this chick wanted to fool around in the back of my station wagon (the car i also used for delivering plants for my greenhouse job). We get kissin and move into the back, i folded the seats down.

It was after a grad party so i was not in the best of conditions, ya know.. So I made the terrible decision of going down on her. Her vag wasn't bad, trimmed up and didn't smell like a korean fish market.

Suddenly i have something in my mouth.. what the hell. Its fuzzy and hard - then i remembered I had some dried broom corn in the back of my car for work. I relaxed, pulled that thing out of my mouth.. and kept truckin.

Once again something else in my mouth.. poo chunk perhaps? Gross. I don't know what it was... but I then remembered i cleaned my car up after I delivered that broom corn. There wasn't and plant remainder in my vehicle, it was all poo remainder of her anus. How did it get to her va-jay-jay? I don't know.

Then the greatest thing happened to me.. a cop drove by with his search-light on, seein if anyone was around in our cars. Luckily we didn't get caught, but it gave me a great excuse to kick out the girl who doesn't wipe her poop chute.

saucy ragu

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 517
« Reply #356 on: March 14, 2011, 09:45:52 AM »
You sure you just weren't performing annalingus? Gotta be able to take a few mortor shots if you're gonna run through the trenches.
Quote from: brent
sorrymom, when 112 sing to you what kinda feelin do it bring to you?

Diogenes

• Rep: 10
« Reply #357 on: March 14, 2011, 05:38:47 PM »
Alright so...

I call bullshit.
Corn is a shit stereotype.
I have nothing to ask but that you would remove to the other side, that you may not, by intercepting the sunshine, take from me what you cannot give?

-Diogenes 412 BC-323 BC

Upon being told by Alexander The Great if there were anything in the world he wished for, he could have it.

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
« Reply #358 on: March 14, 2011, 05:54:13 PM »
ive been with many vaginas and even explored the asshole and have never ever found anything aside from a string. gnarly, yes, but enough of a warning sign to avoid anything below the clit. chicks are pretty clean usually...you sure it was shit? did it taste like shit?

and along with the tasting like shit subject, you guys ever wonder if maybe it doesnt taste like it smells? sometimes food smells weird and tastes great. never eaten shit, so i guess ill never know.

steve

• Rep: 45
« Reply #359 on: March 14, 2011, 08:39:52 PM »
ive been with many vaginas and even explored the asshole and have never ever found anything aside from a string. gnarly, yes, but enough of a warning sign to avoid anything below the clit. chicks are pretty clean usually...you sure it was shit? did it taste like shit?

and along with the tasting like shit subject, you guys ever wonder if maybe it doesnt taste like it smells? sometimes food smells weird and tastes great. never eaten shit, so i guess ill never know.