Author Topic: Awkward Sexual Experiences  (Read 464472 times)

essal

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
Re: Awkward Sexual Experiences
« Reply #630 on: December 19, 2011, 07:04:34 AM »
So this happened some time ago, when I had been together with a girl for a few years and she is currently my ex, but still a good friend. I have promised her not to tell anyone until when she is getting married, but I never said anything about not posting it on slap. Here goes:

For some reason, she was out drinking and I was at home, since I had work in the morning. She had been calling and texting me all night asking if she could sleep over etc., and I just said no. Around midnight I texted her saying that I was going to sleep now, and that I'd call her in the morning.
A few hours later, I wake up because of some noises outside my window, and I realize that someone was crying pretty loud. So I look out of my window, and see my drunken girlfriend trying to climb the wooden fence. I tell her to meet me at the door and she has no clue about where the door is (except that she had been there a billion times before), so I walk out and get her. Her phone was out of power but she had decided to sleep at my house anyway.
Since she was horny as hell, we started having sex, the awkward type when you are sober and she is shitfaced. It ends with me doing her from behind, and finish up, and we both go straight to sleep after that.

So at 5am, I wake up with her moaning and groaning, and shaking, at first I was thinking she had a seizure or something, but then she started to piss. In my bed. I woke her up and sent her to the bathroom to finish her pissing there, while I rip off the sheets and mattress cover which was all soaked in piss and throw them in the washing machine and hose the mattress down.. Did I mention that this was nasty cumsoaked piss? Yea...

I put on some new sheets, and we go to sleep. The next day I drive her home before I go to work. After work I ate at her place and told her the story, since she had no memory of it. I've never seen anyone be that ashamed before.

fiftyscent

« Reply #631 on: December 19, 2011, 12:55:54 PM »
Expand Quote
I molested a girl when I was 9, let's just leave it at that
[close]

i'm guilty of this, but I was a bit younger.

yup, me too. playing "house" with the girl next door was always fun back then   ;)
mind you i musta been in 2nd-3rd grade

rob2

• Rep: 4
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #632 on: December 19, 2011, 03:01:25 PM »
So this happened some time ago, when I had been together with a girl for a few years and she is currently my ex, but still a good friend. I have promised her not to tell anyone until when she is getting married, but I never said anything about not posting it on slap. Here goes:

For some reason, she was out drinking and I was at home, since I had work in the morning. She had been calling and texting me all night asking if she could sleep over etc., and I just said no. Around midnight I texted her saying that I was going to sleep now, and that I'd call her in the morning.
A few hours later, I wake up because of some noises outside my window, and I realize that someone was crying pretty loud. So I look out of my window, and see my drunken girlfriend trying to climb the wooden fence. I tell her to meet me at the door and she has no clue about where the door is (except that she had been there a billion times before), so I walk out and get her. Her phone was out of power but she had decided to sleep at my house anyway.
Since she was horny as hell, we started having sex, the awkward type when you are sober and she is shitfaced. It ends with me doing her from behind, and finish up, and we both go straight to sleep after that.

So at 5am, I wake up with her moaning and groaning, and shaking, at first I was thinking she had a seizure or something, but then she started to piss. In my bed. I woke her up and sent her to the bathroom to finish her pissing there, while I rip off the sheets and mattress cover which was all soaked in piss and throw them in the washing machine and hose the mattress down.. Did I mention that this was nasty cumsoaked piss? Yea...

I put on some new sheets, and we go to sleep. The next day I drive her home before I go to work. After work I ate at her place and told her the story, since she had no memory of it. I've never seen anyone be that ashamed before.

If she was moaning, shaking and pissed herself then it was almost definitely a seizure (incontinence is one of the textbook signs of a seizure); seizures are commonly triggered by high alcohol intake aswell.

burm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 139
« Reply #633 on: December 21, 2011, 12:15:11 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

If she was moaning, shaking and pissed herself then it was almost definitely a seizure (incontinence is one of the textbook signs of a seizure); seizures are commonly triggered by high alcohol intake aswell.
I'll be sure to use that excuse next time when I mistake my friend closet for the bathroom
take what small comfort there may be left
seize what you love and damn all the rest

just one time

• Rep: 8
« Reply #634 on: January 05, 2012, 03:25:16 AM »
Okay, personally, I love this thread. It keeps me entertained while I have nothing else better to do. I was bummed when I saw it wasn't on the first page of the whatever section. So, I decided to try to keep it alive by posting "just one time" and then return to just lurking on slap. So, here's my awkward and painful story (If you just want to read about the terrible foreplay and sex (well, not sex to you guys, but kind of sex to me), go to the 7th paragraph that reads, "I don't know what happened just before but it started off with hugging..."):

Let me get this out of the way, I'm a girl and I'm gay. My best friend had been with her girlfriend for a while now, who's really cool. She insisted that I had to get laid somehow (I hadn't had sex since my first girlfriend of about a year cheated on me and dumped me about 10 months before. I was pretty heartbroken for about 8 months. Yeah, I suck). I'm really shy and not the type to pick up girls so she told me that she wanted to hook me up with her friend (who she said was attractive). I trusted her and she told her friend about me, gave me her number and I texted her for a couple days. She seemed nice so we decided that the four of us (my friend, her girlfriend, and this girl) would meet up the next day to chill somewhere. So that next day I'm told to meet her at BART at four. I'm there for about half an hour, seeing hot girls walk in my direction, hoping it's her. None of them were.

Eventually I hear a voice that's way deeper than mine (I'm a fucking dyke. If you're a feminine lesbian you're voice shouldn't have more bass to it than mine) call my name and I look up to a girl who's taller than me (big turn off), has tons of freckles (ugh), really short red hair cut into some sort of weird bob (ARG) and a really small head (sigh). I'm disappointed, but still act friendly. Her grammar would remind you of someone you would consider white trash. For example, her favorite phrase seemed to be, "Dats sum buuhhllshit." Obviously, I wasn't attracted.

We meet up with my friend and her girlfriend and end up going back to my house (my parents were at work) only to find out that this girl is a complete cock block. She kept following my friend and her girlfriend around my whole house. So my friend takes me aside and tells me, "Come on dude, I know you don't want her, but take one for the team. Go cuddle with her or something, please." So, being the good friend that I am, I let my friend and her girlfriend use my room while I pick out a movie to watch with this girl. We end up cuddling on the couch and she's petting my arm for some reason.

I was relieved when my friend and her girlfriend came out of my room. I thought I was going to have the house to myself; but then my friend told me that they really needed to talk alone and that they couldn't take my date (whatever you want to call her) with them, so she had to stay with me. She told me, "Dude, I owe you so bad. Thank you. But look, just go for it, she's down."

Initially, I had refused to even consider it. But as the sun started to go down and less light filled my house, she started to look better. I figured that there were tons of guys and girls, gay or straight who hook up with people they weren't attracted to just to "get their dicks wet." So I asked her what she was thinking and she said she thought I was cute and she hoped she wasn't a disappointment. I didn't really know what to say, so I just replied with, "Of course not" then laughed awkwardly and looked away. I really should've stopped it there, but since there was a girl in my house that wanted to fuck me, my parents weren't home, and I hadn't gotten laid in almost a year, I decided I should just take what I can get.

I don't know what happened just before but it started off with hugging, then eventually, somehow she started making out me. She tasted like Doritos and sweat. She opened her mouth almost as wide as it would go and shoved it against mine. She repeatedly opened and closed her it like that motion you make with your mouth when you're pretending to be a fish. It kind of looks like this  :-* except it was like she was trying to eat my face. So I pulled away and started kissing her neck instead, which also tasted like sweat and Doritos, but it was better than her terrible mouth; no tongue (as in she was opening her mouth that wide and didn't even attempt to use her tongue, which made it more awkward. But I guess it was lucky for me. I could've ended up with it down my throat for all I know), no teeth clashing, just her salty neck. Sadly, that was short-lived. She started moaning a bit before she pulled my hair to yank me back up to her lips. After a little bit of that I couldn't take it anymore and had her lie down on the kitchen floor. I was on top and I took off her shirt, she took off mine and I got underneath her bra. I started sucking on her nipples, flicking them with my tongue, etc. and she started to go a little nuts before she asked me if we could go to my bedroom.

We walked down the hall and I opened the door. We were both hit with the smell that our friends had created before when they fucked. I opened the window and we continued from where we left off. I was on top of her again, playing with her nipples and was reaching in between her legs when she stopped me and told me she was on her period (I later found out from my friend's girlfriend that she didn't really have her period. She had a yeast infection for about two weeks beforehand. Yeah, what the fuck right? That can really fuck you up. I'm lucky that she didn't let me go down there). I just said, "Oh" and looked at her.

She responded with, "Yeah." We looked at each other for a few more seconds till I broke the stare and gazed at the floor more intently than I had been looking at her. "I'll still fuck you though." I agreed and she got on top of me and started sucking on my neck like a fucking, drooling vacuum cleaner (I ended up with about three different hickeys on the left side of my neck). She took off my bra and tried to do what I did to her before but then stopped and said she didn't really know what to do and that I was the farthest she had ever went with a girl. So I "showed" her again what to do for about half a minute (I was starting to lose patience with this girl) and asked if she knew what to do now. She nodded and rolled me over so she was on top. You know those black clamps that you use to hold stacks of papers together? Yeah, well, it was like that, but with her teeth on my nipple with a slight grinding motion and added suction.

Why didn't I say anything? I really don't know. "Ouch" would have been sufficient. I didn't want to be rude I guess. I know it was stupid of me. Anyway, I was guessing that if she could hardly understand what she was doing to my nipple, she wouldn't be able to focus enough to rub my clit at the same time. I couldn't help thinking, "Fuck it, I've gone through all of this, I have to get off." So I grabbed her hand and guided it towards my zipper. She stopped and smiled at me as she unzipped and pulled off my pants. When she put her hand down there, I came to the surprise realization that I was wet. I don't know how it happened, but it did. I guess my body had decided that after waiting that long, any kind of human sexual contact would be okay.

So she's rubbing my clit, and surprisingly, she's doing a good job. I'm the road to an orgasm. So I decide to give her a little motivation and I start breathing a bit harder. But I guess she took that as, "Bitch, go as fast and hard as you fucking can!" So she did that and the little car on the road to an orgasm made a U-turn. Back to the beginning. I had stopped breathing hard, and I tell her, just go softer. So she does. Again, she's doing a good job and because of that, I can't help breathing harder. So it happens again, she goes fucking elbow grease on me. It was like she was trying to wax a damn car.

So here I am, back to square one again. I realize that talking to her about how to do things is pointless, so I make up my mind to just force myself to not breath hard at all (By the way, no, I don't only breath heavily. I'm a dyke, but not THAT much of a dyke. I don't fucking grunt and practically pant into my partner's ear like a dog. Yes, I'm like most girls, I moan. But I don't like to be that vulnerable with someone I hardly know, so I hold the noises back. I realize I'm getting very personal with strangers on the internet... Oh well) So she's doing pretty good again and in a couple minutes I'm cumming and I really can't control my breathing so out of nowhere, you know what happens. So I shoot up in pain, less than half way through an orgasm and scream, "Ow!" She looks so concerned  and asks if I'm okay and if she hurt me. I just look at her for a second while I'm thinking, "This is fucking pointless" and say, "Yeah, I, uh, finished..."

She goes, "Oh!" and smiles and starts kissing me again while I'm thinking, "Noooo!" So I stop her to look at my clock, it's around five thirty. So I tell her, "Oh no! My stepdad's gonna be home soon." She gets scared, says, "Oh!" and runs to go get her shirt, bra, and shoes while I lean back in relief that she couldn't pick up on my bad acting.

Once we're both dressed, I walk her to BART with my board, hug her goodbye, and skate away as fast as possible. It burned when I peed for the rest of the day and I told my friend's girlfriend that I'm never trusting her with setting me up with a girl ever again.

That was way longer than I expected it to be. But I guess it was worth it since I killed some time in a sleepless night. Anyway, please, please keep posting in this thread! I realize my story isn't nearly as bad or funny as some of the others in here, but that's why I want more stories! Well, I have no life. I'm off to lurk and never post again. If you got this far, thanks for reading.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 03:26:51 AM by just one time »

Mein Fuhrer! I can walk!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -153
« Reply #635 on: January 05, 2012, 03:41:59 AM »
Truly amazing story.
I love how your friend calls you "dude".

finknoos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -170
  • Typos here there and everywhere
« Reply #636 on: January 05, 2012, 04:01:37 AM »
Heres one i just remembered.

I was at some party, about 15 years old. I was just randomly hooking up with chicks all night (just french kissing and fingering and the like) then i hear were all getting kicked out soon because the parents are coming home, so i gotta find my final chick for the night.
luckily found one just before we have to leave the house, by this time the whole party is just standing in the street in a quite rural area trying to work out how to get home. i was just lying in a ditch getting with this girl, so i failed to notice my friends leave, and they didnt know i was still there because i was lying in a fucking ditch.
Anyways for some reason the chick sees two of her friends called lil and lucy, she then stops kissing me for a second and says "if you wanna carry on you gotta say lil and lucy are the best ever!!" i thought, well lucy is my friend aswell but i hate lil... who am i kidding just say what you need to say to keep getting with her, so i did.
after a while it turns out that the girl i was making out with, was getting a lift home with lil (who happnes to live really close to me, score!!"
lil's mum turns up to pick up lil, me and the girl i was with (i think she was called olivia). lil gets in the front seat and me and olivia get in the back, still making out in the car which was awkward enough because the road was bumpy as a camels back, and we were bumping up and down, knocking teeth together and shit. after about 10 minutes of this she slips her hand down my pants and starts to play with my manhood, loving it. look forward and lil is looking at us making gestures and faces to say "fucking stop that, my mum is right here!!" well im not gonna stop her, that would be straight dumb.
im just sitting there thinking how funny the situation is when olivia rolls down the window and throws up all over the side of the car. lil's mum pulls over to let olivia throw it all up, i just put my boner away (think her mum might have seen it because i was propper sloppy and took at least a minute  to put the snake back in its cave) and decide to have a nap. next thing i know were outside lil's house and her mum asks where i live, i slurr "hhm somewhere round here, dont worry ill find it, THANKS" and just walk off into the night.
get to school a few days later and its all everyones talking about, all the girls thought it was gross (even though i didnt do anything, just got tossed off in a car when someone else and their mum were in the front, not my fault  ;). (although it wasnt very gentlemanly of me to get some hand action then just go to sleep rather than looking after her but i was far too drunk to care) and all the boys thought it was hilarious.
so rather than paying for a taxi home got a free lift and a handy J, not that awkward for me as i was too drunk to feel awkwardness but still an awkward situation none the less

finknoos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -170
  • Typos here there and everywhere
« Reply #637 on: January 05, 2012, 04:14:03 AM »
Truly amazing story.
I love how your friend calls you "dude".

my favourite thing from that story is simply that we have a lesbian skater as a lurker, that night doesn't sound fun though HA

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 976
« Reply #638 on: January 05, 2012, 05:05:19 AM »
Okay, personally, I love this thread. It keeps me entertained while I have nothing else better to do. I was bummed when I saw it wasn't on the first page of the whatever section. So, I decided to try to keep it alive by posting "just one time" and then return to just lurking on slap. So, here's my awkward and painful story (If you just want to read about the terrible foreplay and sex (well, not sex to you guys, but kind of sex to me), go to the 7th paragraph that reads, "I don't know what happened just before but it started off with hugging..."):

Let me get this out of the way, I'm a girl and I'm gay. My best friend had been with her girlfriend for a while now, who's really cool. She insisted that I had to get laid somehow (I hadn't had sex since my first girlfriend of about a year cheated on me and dumped me about 10 months before. I was pretty heartbroken for about 8 months. Yeah, I suck). I'm really shy and not the type to pick up girls so she told me that she wanted to hook me up with her friend (who she said was attractive). I trusted her and she told her friend about me, gave me her number and I texted her for a couple days. She seemed nice so we decided that the four of us (my friend, her girlfriend, and this girl) would meet up the next day to chill somewhere. So that next day I'm told to meet her at BART at four. I'm there for about half an hour, seeing hot girls walk in my direction, hoping it's her. None of them were.

Eventually I hear a voice that's way deeper than mine (I'm a fucking dyke. If you're a feminine lesbian you're voice shouldn't have more bass to it than mine) call my name and I look up to a girl who's taller than me (big turn off), has tons of freckles (ugh), really short red hair cut into some sort of weird bob (ARG) and a really small head (sigh). I'm disappointed, but still act friendly. Her grammar would remind you of someone you would consider white trash. For example, her favorite phrase seemed to be, "Dats sum buuhhllshit." Obviously, I wasn't attracted.

We meet up with my friend and her girlfriend and end up going back to my house (my parents were at work) only to find out that this girl is a complete cock block. She kept following my friend and her girlfriend around my whole house. So my friend takes me aside and tells me, "Come on dude, I know you don't want her, but take one for the team. Go cuddle with her or something, please." So, being the good friend that I am, I let my friend and her girlfriend use my room while I pick out a movie to watch with this girl. We end up cuddling on the couch and she's petting my arm for some reason.

I was relieved when my friend and her girlfriend came out of my room. I thought I was going to have the house to myself; but then my friend told me that they really needed to talk alone and that they couldn't take my date (whatever you want to call her) with them, so she had to stay with me. She told me, "Dude, I owe you so bad. Thank you. But look, just go for it, she's down."

Initially, I had refused to even consider it. But as the sun started to go down and less light filled my house, she started to look better. I figured that there were tons of guys and girls, gay or straight who hook up with people they weren't attracted to just to "get their dicks wet." So I asked her what she was thinking and she said she thought I was cute and she hoped she wasn't a disappointment. I didn't really know what to say, so I just replied with, "Of course not" then laughed awkwardly and looked away. I really should've stopped it there, but since there was a girl in my house that wanted to fuck me, my parents weren't home, and I hadn't gotten laid in almost a year, I decided I should just take what I can get.

I don't know what happened just before but it started off with hugging, then eventually, somehow she started making out me. She tasted like Doritos and sweat. She opened her mouth almost as wide as it would go and shoved it against mine. She repeatedly opened and closed her it like that motion you make with your mouth when you're pretending to be a fish. It kind of looks like this  :-* except it was like she was trying to eat my face. So I pulled away and started kissing her neck instead, which also tasted like sweat and Doritos, but it was better than her terrible mouth; no tongue (as in she was opening her mouth that wide and didn't even attempt to use her tongue, which made it more awkward. But I guess it was lucky for me. I could've ended up with it down my throat for all I know), no teeth clashing, just her salty neck. Sadly, that was short-lived. She started moaning a bit before she pulled my hair to yank me back up to her lips. After a little bit of that I couldn't take it anymore and had her lie down on the kitchen floor. I was on top and I took off her shirt, she took off mine and I got underneath her bra. I started sucking on her nipples, flicking them with my tongue, etc. and she started to go a little nuts before she asked me if we could go to my bedroom.

We walked down the hall and I opened the door. We were both hit with the smell that our friends had created before when they fucked. I opened the window and we continued from where we left off. I was on top of her again, playing with her nipples and was reaching in between her legs when she stopped me and told me she was on her period (I later found out from my friend's girlfriend that she didn't really have her period. She had a yeast infection for about two weeks beforehand. Yeah, what the fuck right? That can really fuck you up. I'm lucky that she didn't let me go down there). I just said, "Oh" and looked at her.

She responded with, "Yeah." We looked at each other for a few more seconds till I broke the stare and gazed at the floor more intently than I had been looking at her. "I'll still fuck you though." I agreed and she got on top of me and started sucking on my neck like a fucking, drooling vacuum cleaner (I ended up with about three different hickeys on the left side of my neck). She took off my bra and tried to do what I did to her before but then stopped and said she didn't really know what to do and that I was the farthest she had ever went with a girl. So I "showed" her again what to do for about half a minute (I was starting to lose patience with this girl) and asked if she knew what to do now. She nodded and rolled me over so she was on top. You know those black clamps that you use to hold stacks of papers together? Yeah, well, it was like that, but with her teeth on my nipple with a slight grinding motion and added suction.

Why didn't I say anything? I really don't know. "Ouch" would have been sufficient. I didn't want to be rude I guess. I know it was stupid of me. Anyway, I was guessing that if she could hardly understand what she was doing to my nipple, she wouldn't be able to focus enough to rub my clit at the same time. I couldn't help thinking, "Fuck it, I've gone through all of this, I have to get off." So I grabbed her hand and guided it towards my zipper. She stopped and smiled at me as she unzipped and pulled off my pants. When she put her hand down there, I came to the surprise realization that I was wet. I don't know how it happened, but it did. I guess my body had decided that after waiting that long, any kind of human sexual contact would be okay.

So she's rubbing my clit, and surprisingly, she's doing a good job. I'm the road to an orgasm. So I decide to give her a little motivation and I start breathing a bit harder. But I guess she took that as, "Bitch, go as fast and hard as you fucking can!" So she did that and the little car on the road to an orgasm made a U-turn. Back to the beginning. I had stopped breathing hard, and I tell her, just go softer. So she does. Again, she's doing a good job and because of that, I can't help breathing harder. So it happens again, she goes fucking elbow grease on me. It was like she was trying to wax a damn car.

So here I am, back to square one again. I realize that talking to her about how to do things is pointless, so I make up my mind to just force myself to not breath hard at all (By the way, no, I don't only breath heavily. I'm a dyke, but not THAT much of a dyke. I don't fucking grunt and practically pant into my partner's ear like a dog. Yes, I'm like most girls, I moan. But I don't like to be that vulnerable with someone I hardly know, so I hold the noises back. I realize I'm getting very personal with strangers on the internet... Oh well) So she's doing pretty good again and in a couple minutes I'm cumming and I really can't control my breathing so out of nowhere, you know what happens. So I shoot up in pain, less than half way through an orgasm and scream, "Ow!" She looks so concerned  and asks if I'm okay and if she hurt me. I just look at her for a second while I'm thinking, "This is fucking pointless" and say, "Yeah, I, uh, finished..."

She goes, "Oh!" and smiles and starts kissing me again while I'm thinking, "Noooo!" So I stop her to look at my clock, it's around five thirty. So I tell her, "Oh no! My stepdad's gonna be home soon." She gets scared, says, "Oh!" and runs to go get her shirt, bra, and shoes while I lean back in relief that she couldn't pick up on my bad acting.

Once we're both dressed, I walk her to BART with my board, hug her goodbye, and skate away as fast as possible. It burned when I peed for the rest of the day and I told my friend's girlfriend that I'm never trusting her with setting me up with a girl ever again.

That was way longer than I expected it to be. But I guess it was worth it since I killed some time in a sleepless night. Anyway, please, please keep posting in this thread! I realize my story isn't nearly as bad or funny as some of the others in here, but that's why I want more stories! Well, I have no life. I'm off to lurk and never post again. If you got this far, thanks for reading.

nice weather

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 533
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #639 on: January 05, 2012, 01:22:29 PM »
That story made me never want to sleep with a yeast infected 7" lesbian brute ever again.

On a different note, a while ago I hooked up with a girl after a night of heavy drinking. Seeing as I didn't remember any of it, I wanted to make the best of the forthcoming hookups with her and tried to exercise grateful and altruistic love.
Sadly I was recovering from an std scare where I mistook an ingrown hair for penile cancer, so my thrust and general libido were off and I couldn't bring myself to ejaculate. We continued to consume our lust, but no seed would show.
Soon enough my testicles and prostate were overwhelmed and crossed their tiny arms in front of their chests, shaking their veiny heads in disbelief. I travelled back in time and space to a land where blue balls reigned and cheap vodka and vomit drenched carpets were as omnipresent as the knowledge of the whereabouts of the secret tape at the mall.

As my date with the girl continued I tried to hide my growing discomfort and we walked to grab coffee and watch dogs in a park. At every corner I would tell her she should go ahead so I could tie my shoes, just so I could fall down on my knees and hold my aching procreators. Then I would lean with my back against the wall and sweat, just to wipe it off again, get up and walk on with a smile on my face.
"Fancy a hot chocolate ma'am? - ha ha ha"

Back at my place I let the girl in on my painful condition and persuaded her to join me for some stricly medical relief sex. I pumped in missionary - 6,7,8 - sweat on my forehead, 11....12! then finally!

The next day my scrotum was still sore and fragile and as I pulled out after the next time we had sex the condom was filled with blood. I lay down and stared at the ceiling for a while until the girl left. I wasn't sure if the blood was actually on the inside of the condom, so I grabbed it from the trash, knotted it up and put it in my mouth.
The doctor I saw sent me to get an ultrasound of my prostate that was gonna get executed by a former soviet doctor. In preparation for the exam I had to give myself an enema 2 hours before the appointment, which meant that I had to get up at 6am to put stuff in my butt lying on a towel on the bathroom floor. The shit I took shortly after was furious but oddly comforting. I cleaned myself up nicely for the doctor and set out.
When I got to his office yet another heinous dump had miraculously accumulated. The doctor noticed and gave me a very stern look over the rim of his glasses and sent me to the washroom.
Afterwards I shamefully curled up sideways on the examination bed like I was told and before inserting the device the doctor asked me to speak up in case I felt too much discomfort, pain or pleasure. I opened my eyes very wide and stared at the wall in front of me.

saucy ragu

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 517
« Reply #640 on: January 05, 2012, 01:40:30 PM »
This thread has been blessed. I now go forth in life, a man of faith. Thank you.

How many different way are there to convince a red-headed minx to relinquish her grip, and instead, wet her whistle as well as my loin-quarters, without being blatantly crass? Because I needed Cyrano to help coax her down below New Year's Eve. Or a jimmy hat.
Quote from: brent
sorrymom, when 112 sing to you what kinda feelin do it bring to you?

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #641 on: January 06, 2012, 02:18:57 AM »
that thread made a better comeback than Patrick Swayze?s cancer.

apad88

« Reply #642 on: January 06, 2012, 02:36:56 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
pretty funny cause i still have the picture on my computer that my friend is fingering her with a big smile and a thumbs-up straight-out-of-the-pussy
[close]

What are you waiting for then?
[close]

Stoeipoes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 53
« Reply #643 on: January 09, 2012, 06:35:32 AM »
I went to this party last year with a few friends. We were just chilling and smoking in the patio and there was this girl, clearly on E and we had a little conversation (me and my friend). Like an hour later we saw her again in de dance area or whatever you wanne call it. We decided to steal some beers over there and she was down for it, so offcourse i was hyped on her.

Later on she was spacing pretty much but we didnt 'do' anything yet, and i asked her to come home with me and my homie and she agreed. When we arrived home it was me, her and 2 of my friends. One of my friends, george, went to the kitchen instantly and passed out. Me, dean (my other homie) smoked all her weed while she was spacing. I was suggesting to my friend that we should pull a 3some by some signs she didnt notice beacause she was all fucked up. I gave dean the 'fuck-it-lets-do-this' and started kissing her. We ended up fucking the girl, high-fiving eachother (we'd been talking about towerbridging a girl for a while so it had to happen). We also laughed our asses off and the girl was like (really confused): what's so funny? straight up one of the most awkward moment. She also gave us handjobs at the same time shit was pretty weird. We ended up passing out and i had one condom left in the morning and my friend was already up, so i decided to bang her again. Dean was sitting on the couch and George just came in. I have a closet between my bed and the couch with holes in it so they could see it happen for a bit. The girl was on top of me and on the moment I climax'd dean just passed me the joint. One of the best wakeup's in my life.

pretty funny cause i still have the picture on my computer that my friend is fingering her with a big smile and a thumbs-up straight-out-of-the-pussy

ended up banging that girl for a few weeks and then i never saw her again, still owe her some money .

i'm a terrible story-teller and it wasnt really that awkward but trying to keep the thread alive

hahaha wallem. photo!
Bitches call me pussy, the horse filler.

Useful Idiot

• Rep: 24
« Reply #644 on: January 09, 2012, 07:31:17 AM »
About 10 years ago I hooked up with this Vietnamese chick. Met at the bar, both wasted, english wasn't her first language so I swooped in creeper style.

Went home and we're fucking and I'm out of breath in like 2 minutes. She starts laughing at me, doing that little heh heh thing and covering her mouth and pointing like most Asians do.

I quit smoking the next day.
You loves you? Megatron.

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 976
« Reply #645 on: January 09, 2012, 08:01:36 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

What are you waiting for then?
[close]

[close]
Post them.

peacepappies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -100
  • tae-tae
« Reply #646 on: January 11, 2012, 08:43:35 AM »
there ya go
ohyeahohyeah

coma

« Reply #647 on: January 11, 2012, 08:48:41 AM »
« Last Edit: June 23, 2018, 01:42:36 PM by coma »

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #648 on: January 11, 2012, 08:54:05 AM »
how he cannot smile in that moment is beyond me.

opgefokte kamper

• Rep: -2
« Reply #649 on: January 11, 2012, 09:03:46 AM »
wennig te laagge mee die knoest

frank

• Rep: 2
« Reply #650 on: January 11, 2012, 10:23:24 AM »
almost laid my girlfriend in a pile of cat shit the other day.. STILL GOT A NUT. SO?!

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #651 on: January 11, 2012, 11:19:01 AM »
No one will ever care about anything you say on here untill you post more pictures of your girlfriend
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
« Reply #652 on: January 11, 2012, 02:46:44 PM »
No one will ever care about anything you say on here untill you post more pictures of your girlfriend

MFS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65425
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #653 on: January 11, 2012, 03:12:13 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

saucy ragu

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 517
« Reply #654 on: January 11, 2012, 04:47:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
Quote from: brent
sorrymom, when 112 sing to you what kinda feelin do it bring to you?

frank

• Rep: 2
« Reply #655 on: January 11, 2012, 06:20:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

steve

• Rep: 45
« Reply #656 on: January 15, 2012, 12:56:12 PM »
i went to Cambodia for a few weeks this past month. I'd gotten a grant through university to hang out in the country, visit Wats, and talk with monks. All expenses were paid and i got a fat stipend. Only catch was that i had to go with 4 other students, 5 years younger, and a professor.

NYE was my first night on Phnom Pendh. The kids i was with had all just turned 21 and never traveled so far to have even have crossed the USA. They were insistent on staying in a bar 3 doors away from the hotel. I was good with that so i hoped in a tuk tuk and went to the FCC with this 42 year old former merchant marine who i called State Department and was in the city doing some work building water filtration systems. We kicked it in the FCC, which isn't really too cool but was hopping that night, for most of the night, til about 1am. State Department started asking every girl over for a drink. This one girl from Manchester comes over and drinks a few with us. She was out with some pudgy married Khmer guy who she worked with and he ended up leaving as soon as she sat on my lap and stuck her tongue down my throat.

So we make out for quite a while before we head over to the Heart of Darkness. Once in this club we keep making out and i started trying to finger bang her in the corner. Since the Heart of Darkness is known for being more notorious for picking up hostess girls than many other bars, the girls working there kept pulling my hand out of her skirt. We kept trying anyways. State Department was also trying to get some and failed.

We get ready to leave and the girl, who State Department told me is named Sophie, rides with us. She ends up getting out at the hotel with me. I asked her what she was doing. I'd been pretty much blacked out drunk with jet lag on top of it and hadn't realized she was still there. She said she was coming to my room. I warned that i had a young gay dude for a roommate and she laughed. So we head up to the room around 330am. She looks around and says "damn, we should have gone to my flat. It's too late though" and goes over to my bed while i take a piss. I come out and she is lying there naked. She says "come fuck me." Meanwhile there's this kid snoozing, well hopefully snoozing in the bed 3 feet away. I end up railing this girl for quite some time. I've got to keep clamping my hand over her mouth because she's screaming "fuck me harder" and "come on, come on, come in me." the room was rocking and a lamp fell over. the kid in the bed next to mine didn't move once. I ended up passing out and woke up when she left. Homeboy never said a thing to me over the next 2 weeks.

PBODY

« Reply #657 on: January 15, 2012, 01:39:17 PM »
passed out with my dick in this girls mouth

No mongz

• Rep: -6
  • Wait, what?
« Reply #658 on: January 16, 2012, 10:03:34 AM »
I lost my virginity in a 5x5 bathroom to some bustdown girl and kept smacking my head on the wall
Then her friend walked in and her parents came home and I skated home fast as fuck
Blue balls :/

Tufty

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
« Reply #659 on: January 16, 2012, 10:53:31 AM »
 A girl tried to molest me when i was 12. I didnt realise that at the time but only few years later. She was around 17-18 years old.

It felt awkward and it stil feels like that.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 10:57:59 AM by Tufty »