Author Topic: Awkward Sexual Experiences  (Read 464581 times)

oyolar

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 405
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Awkward Sexual Experiences
« Reply #690 on: January 18, 2012, 07:06:42 PM »
Had sex with a deaf girl the other week  :-\

Keep going...

crackrazor

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
« Reply #691 on: January 18, 2012, 08:22:18 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Keep going...

pancake man

• Rep: 34
« Reply #692 on: January 18, 2012, 11:15:30 PM »
I swear I know some of the chicks Bobbito and Saucy are talking about in these stories

Back in high school me and my friend Eddie would pick up two thirties and hit up these group of girls we aptly titled "The Whiskey Dick Squad". We discovered these girls were notorious sluts after feeding them beers and we exploited this to fullest, so after a night of drinking I take one of the girls down stairs to the basement and eddie takes the girl that lives at the house up to her room. My girl is wet as hell and I'm elbow deep in this pussy when I hear from behind me "Jack, it's 3 am, where's my daughter and what are you doing?" Like a deer caught in the headlights all I can do is stammer and blurt out "Uh... I'll go get her..." I book it up stairs and barge into the room where I discover my friend getting his dick sucked, but at this point it didn't matter. "Eddie, we're getting the fuck outta here... now." Unknowingly to me this is a blessing in disguise for him cause this chick cannot get his dick hard. He tried pulling out all the stops and uttered a line that is now classic in our group of friends "Talk dirty to me." As time went on these girls were found out by more and more guys and not so slowly lived up to their name of the Whiskey Dick Squad

Rockin Robbin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 430
« Reply #693 on: January 19, 2012, 11:30:39 PM »

I'm on pins and needles, story man. now.
"Bake me a pie of love" - Steve Winwood

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 405
« Reply #694 on: January 20, 2012, 12:02:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I've never slept with a deaf girl, but my old roommate did.  He used to have the most LOUD sex with her and would call her the most vile shit imaginable when he was fucking her from behind because she could read his lips.  She said she could tell he was noisy because she could feel the vibration from him shouting.  He eventually got her to the point of saying shit when they were fucking and it was pretty funny because she had that whole manner of speaking that deaf people had.  When I first met her I was skeptical, because she seemed a little TOO good at lip reading so I smashed a glass bottle behind her when we were leaving a bar and nothing, she was pretty deaf.

+1

steve

• Rep: 45
« Reply #695 on: January 20, 2012, 02:12:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I've never slept with a deaf girl, but my old roommate did.  He used to have the most LOUD sex with her and would call her the most vile shit imaginable when he was fucking her from behind because she could read his lips.  She said she could tell he was noisy because she could feel the vibration from him shouting.  He eventually got her to the point of saying shit when they were fucking and it was pretty funny because she had that whole manner of speaking that deaf people had.  When I first met her I was skeptical, because she seemed a little TOO good at lip reading so I smashed a glass bottle behind her when we were leaving a bar and nothing, she was pretty deaf.
[close]

i was wondering about her deaf moans. those noises must have been kinda gnar

Cadillac Ranch Dressing

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 476
« Reply #696 on: January 20, 2012, 11:22:03 PM »
Dude, they were super gnar.  It sounded like someone trying to play that marshmallow game, "Chubbybunny", but screaming.  That is the the best way I can describe deaf person sex moans.
Hahahaha.
"I got a fever and the only prescription is more Cadillac Ranch Dressing." - Jereme Rogers

Harem

« Reply #697 on: January 22, 2012, 02:29:49 AM »
Oh man, definitely the most awkward thing that's ever happened to me. I was to fucking drunk to notice she was deaf until way after. I don't even remember meeting her in the club. I remember sitting down on her bed and she disappeared for a bit returning with a glass of water, by the time I'd gotten to her place and when she had come back from wherever she was, I guess I sobered up a bit. I didn't release until she was on top of me that she was deaf, she starting wailing really hard, I asked her if she was okay, no response, she started to ride a lot harder. So hard that I was like fuck it and just blew my load. She kept going, I told her I'm done, she didn't hear me and kept going. Her eyes were closed and she was going so hard, I couldn't even push her off, she kept going away pounding at my limp cock. I kept trying to push her off but she was literally stuck on me pounding away. I was like 'Uhh, I'm finished? I guess I was still half hard, and she didn't feel me blow (I filled up the condom!). It really started to hurt, so I finally got her off me by pinching her nipples, she cries out 'AHHHHH BEEEEEE MOOOOORE GEAAANTLLEE'. Pointed to the bathroom, gathered my shit and got the fuck out of there.

Not a very exciting story. I never want to have sex again.

Truancy

• Rep: 7
  • GFC lifestyle
« Reply #698 on: January 22, 2012, 09:05:56 AM »
It really started to hurt, so I finally got her off me by pinching her nipples, she cries out 'AHHHHH BEEEEEE MOOOOORE GEAAANTLLEE'.

slap gnar x1000

you're a god
Man enough to carry cuffs
Man enough to stand trial

GarglesCmen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 39
  • Hey, Nice Ass
« Reply #699 on: January 22, 2012, 10:26:56 AM »
Oh man, definitely the most awkward thing that's ever happened to me. I was to fucking drunk to notice she was deaf until way after. I don't even remember meeting her in the club. I remember sitting down on her bed and she disappeared for a bit returning with a glass of water, by the time I'd gotten to her place and when she had come back from wherever she was, I guess I sobered up a bit. I didn't release until she was on top of me that she was deaf, she starting wailing really hard, I asked her if she was okay, no response, she started to ride a lot harder. So hard that I was like fuck it and just blew my load. She kept going, I told her I'm done, she didn't hear me and kept going. Her eyes were closed and she was going so hard, I couldn't even push her off, she kept going away pounding at my limp cock. I kept trying to push her off but she was literally stuck on me pounding away. I was like 'Uhh, I'm finished? I guess I was still half hard, and she didn't feel me blow (I filled up the condom!). It really started to hurt, so I finally got her off me by pinching her nipples, she cries out 'AHHHHH BEEEEEE MOOOOORE GEAAANTLLEE'. Pointed to the bathroom, gathered my shit and got the fuck out of there.

Not a very exciting story. I never want to have sex again.

you are one of my main heroes after hearing that

HOUSTON, TEXAS!

DMH

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 90
« Reply #700 on: January 22, 2012, 12:03:49 PM »
When I go home for breaks, I don't really have a good place to stay, but my brother very graciously offers his bed to me for a few days at a time each time I return. My girlfriend is from approximately the same area as me, so she came to my house for Thanksgiving this year. We'd been drinking with my family pretty much all day, and when we were worn out from the pleasantries, we retired to that bed for some action. We were rolling around, making out, progressing. Then, for no reason at all, my grandma walks in the room. She just says, "Oh!" and walks out. My girlfriend and I laugh about it, and my grandma later says, "I'd be concerned if you guys weren't doing that."

A month later, however, my girlfriend is back over during Christmas break, with just her and my immediate family. After another long day, we go back to that room and try again. I'm a little nervous after the grandma thing, so my peen isn't responding as well as I'd hope, but I eventually got it going. But as soon as I broke penetration, that fucking door opens and my brother just says, "God damnit" and leaves. Mind you, my bare ass was in motion and my girlfriend's boobs were out and about. The next time I see my brother, all he can say to us is "sinners."

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #701 on: January 22, 2012, 02:27:30 PM »
it must be tough living in a country without doorlocks.

Patey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
« Reply #702 on: January 24, 2012, 11:14:41 AM »
gotta keep this shit on the front page

well, one time i was bangin my ex-bitch in the shower from behind and i gave her a good pump and she smacked her forehead off the wall. i thought it was pretty funny, she though it was.... well she wasnt thinking shit other than "ow my fuckin head"

same bitch, shower again, shes giving me head this time and she fuckin pukes cause she has the weakest gag reflex ever. good thing it was in the shower so it didnt really matter i guess, but it stunk pretty bad hahaha. yeah thats pretty awkward. she finished though!

annnnd one time i was fuckin a girl at a party while my buddy fucked her friend as well. we were in the same room, which had two beds, and we were going at it like all night while this party went on. anyway, the party winds down but a new group of drunk idiots show up and like 5 of them come in the room while me and my boy are gettin down with these chicks under the sheets. in their drunken state, these dummies barrel in and start like talking to us and laughing it up like nothings going on. we didnt even know these fools. dude like sits on the end of the bed im in and he's just like "hey so whats up guys?"... like dude get out, im tryna get some here.

keep this thread alive!

Anthony

• Rep: -6
« Reply #703 on: January 24, 2012, 01:40:41 PM »

well, one time i was bangin my ex-bitch in the shower from behind and i gave her a good pump and she smacked her forehead off the wall. i thought it was pretty funny, she though it was.... well she wasnt thinking shit other than "ow my fuckin head"

haha kinda reminds me of my new years, me and some girl were in a bathroom, i picked here up and put her on the counter top and she smacked the back of her head off the mirror. we both just laughed it off then proceeded.

jcd

• Rep: 0
« Reply #704 on: January 26, 2012, 02:11:47 PM »
This one was back in high school:

This girl my homie was seeing wanted me to get with her friend Sara. We invite their crew to a party, and they show up fucking wasted with a 60oz of jager. Not much time goes by before we're all blackout drunk and they're asking me to come back to their friend's parents house. I go along with Sara, and 3 other chicks who sneak me into her room because her parents are home.
We're all lying on the bed, when Sara starts puking all over it.

The 3 friends who were with us and I end up migrating to the floor. Sara is passed out on a bed soaked in her own vomit, and i end up hooking up with one of the others on the floor. In pure disgust at the smell of puke, and the 2 people fucking beside her, one of the friends ended up grabbing her shit and running out of the house without saying anything. I wake up to a disoriented looking Sara looking down at her friend and I both still ass naked.  Realizing things may get a little awkward (for them) I decided to get out of there

They tried to sneak me out as quietly as I came in. Too bad her entire family (grandparents included) were all sitting in the room at the bottom of the stairs as i was leaving. Sara and I never spoke again, but i did hook up with the friend a few more times

pappalardospizza

• Rep: -2
« Reply #705 on: January 26, 2012, 02:27:48 PM »
I met this girl at a warehouse party. Ended up back at her place. She said she just moved in to the place and we ended up having mutual friends. We bang. She ends up telling me her roommate and boyfriend are coming back so I should head out. I left and threw the condom in the outside stair banister end because the top of it is knocked off for some reason and I'm still drunk.

Fast forward two months

My friend and his girlfriend move to the city. Not until I realize his address and am walking into the building, I realized that my friend's girlfriend was said roommate to the girl I was banging. For some reason she moved out shortly after I banged. Meaning; if I stayed around that night I would've ran into my friend and his girlfriend coming home.

Fast forward again and the two are now broken up and his ex girlfriend has started hanging with my friends and I. I end up at this apartment frequently and nobody knows that I've banged on that couch and put a used condom in the banister.

degobra

• Flickr. avatar image
« Reply #706 on: January 26, 2012, 06:35:51 PM »
nice gal gave me a bj and then tried to kiss me afterwards i pulled away and the look on her face was so priceless it was like anger and heartbreak all at once. i guess that's not super awkward likes some of these though.

happenstance

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 691
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #707 on: January 26, 2012, 06:49:16 PM »
nice gal gave me a bj and then tried to kiss me afterwards i pulled away and the look on her face was so priceless it was like anger and heartbreak all at once. i guess that's not super awkward likes some of these though.
You are blowing it on this one.
           edit:^ No pun intended.

Tufty

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
« Reply #708 on: January 26, 2012, 08:47:55 PM »
 One time i picked up a girl in a bar and went to eat something. At the fast food i went into the wc to take a dump. I was a little bit drunk and i remember i was embarrased to be taking a dump at a fast food while a girl was waiting for me, so i tried to make it fast to seem like i was peeing. So after the lunch we went home.
We fucked for some time and then when we were finished she opened the lights and there was a brown stain on the sheets forming a line. No one was talking, i think she thought she did it but i said it was me and i told her how it happened. She laughed and i thought i was stupid so i laughed too. I washed the sheets, though, at my home and brought them back to her. We hanged out for some time after that. Cool girl.

After that i ve been traumatized, i am more careful when wiping my ass and i always go to the wc and wipe my ass before going to bed with a lady.

commie

• Rep: 17
« Reply #709 on: January 26, 2012, 09:29:06 PM »
I threw a party at my place a few years back, and I was trying to fuck my gf in my room (door doesn't have a lock). Everyone walked in at one point or another. I guess my ass was out, so that's mostly what they saw. A couple of those people were my bosses from work, so it was kind of weird.

Another time, I was trying to fuck a girl drunk and as soon as I got naked I felt like I had to throw up. I couldn't make it to the bathroom on time, and threw up all over the floor.

degobra

• Flickr. avatar image
« Reply #710 on: January 26, 2012, 11:58:52 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

haha nahh i know everyone's okay with it all my homies laugh about it and its not a big deal, just something about it just has STD all over it. If we would have done the deed after id probably let her but you know gotta be cold to dem hoes!

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #711 on: January 27, 2012, 12:13:55 AM »

same bitch, shower again, shes giving me head this time and she fuckin pukes cause she has the weakest gag reflex ever. good thing it was in the shower so it didnt really matter i guess, but it stunk pretty bad hahaha. yeah thats pretty awkward. she finished though!

damn shorty is a trooper

sametelt

• Rep: 17
« Reply #712 on: January 27, 2012, 02:29:51 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
something about it just has STD all over it.

You're worried she might catch an STD from your dick and transfer it back to you again?
« Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 02:59:05 AM by sametelt »

Hobochilli

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 280
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #713 on: January 27, 2012, 03:05:56 AM »
One time at bandcamp, there was a girl who suck a flute up her pussy.

Facehead

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -95
« Reply #714 on: January 27, 2012, 03:11:49 AM »

How is that awkward, was it your flute?

finknoos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -170
  • Typos here there and everywhere
« Reply #715 on: January 27, 2012, 03:18:41 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Facehead

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -95
« Reply #716 on: January 27, 2012, 03:55:56 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 976
« Reply #717 on: January 27, 2012, 06:29:08 AM »
I never posted about the armenian chick that I mentioned in August. Nothing super weird, but I did end up banging her a few times. The first time a double flawless victory. Second time was where things got weird, which is odd because that was the soberest of the times. I dropped by there after work to visit. Ended up about 20 minutes into the session on her sectional in her living room before she says she wants to be on top. I roll over and for some reason, she stands straight up on the couch, wobbles for a second or two, and falls over backwards onto her coffee table.

She was a complete champ about it though. Got right up, looked at her half broken coffee table and just said she hated it anyway, and got back to work. I didn't question it. After finishing up later on, she said she must've just stood up too fast and gotten light headed. I told her my first thought was "How do I explain a naked chick laying on a broken coffee table to the EMTs/Police". She wasn't too stoked. We had a few more hook ups and then she went to Connecticut for work for a month or two. It was for the best.

frank

• Rep: 2
« Reply #718 on: January 27, 2012, 09:46:04 AM »
this one time, i was like....

GarglesCmen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 39
  • Hey, Nice Ass
« Reply #719 on: January 27, 2012, 09:48:14 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

hahahaha

HOUSTON, TEXAS!