Author Topic: Awkward Sexual Experiences  (Read 464494 times)

L33Tg33k

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 737
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
Re: Awkward Sexual Experiences
« Reply #1440 on: June 26, 2014, 02:59:19 AM »
My search history says I wouldn't mind.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1441 on: June 26, 2014, 03:15:57 AM »
well, we all have our kinks I suppose. Fantasy and reality are often two very different things though. I'm sure there are plenty of girls down for the "fuck my throat until I puke" thing, its probably better you get that one done on them intentionally then it randomly and suddenly happening without warning all over you. Consent is sexy.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #1442 on: June 26, 2014, 06:25:07 AM »
So, I got vomited on tonight by a girl whose deep throat game wasn't as on point as she apparently thought. We were hooking up before going out, and my shirt was ruined. I had to wear my jacket and keep it zupped up for the rest of the night.
I witnessed the very same thing a few weeks ago. There is a summertime bar on the top floor of a parking garage near me and after a few pints we walked down stairs to leave and saw a guy with his back facing us and assumed he was taking a piss. When we got closer we noticed the girl squatting in front of him blowing him and just as we noticed this she leans away and pukes then gets straight back on his dick and sure enough gags and vomits again. Gotta respect her determination but it was broad daylight, three in the afternoon in full view of all and sundry and she tried to complete the deed with vomit breath and chunks next to her and most likely in her hair. Romantic.

ttching!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 65214
  • Smilin' Mercenary
« Reply #1443 on: June 26, 2014, 07:04:47 AM »
You should switch subjects at school and start teaching Sex Ed.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #1444 on: June 26, 2014, 08:20:07 AM »
Expand Quote
So, I got vomited on tonight by a girl whose deep throat game wasn't as on point as she apparently thought. We were hooking up before going out, and my shirt was ruined. I had to wear my jacket and keep it zupped up for the rest of the night.
[close]
I witnessed the very same thing a few weeks ago. There is a summertime bar on the top floor of a parking garage near me and after a few pints we walked down stairs to leave and saw a guy with his back facing us and assumed he was taking a piss. When we got closer we noticed the girl squatting in front of him blowing him and just as we noticed this she leans away and pukes then gets straight back on his dick and sure enough gags and vomits again. Gotta respect her determination but it was broad daylight, three in the afternoon in full view of all and sundry and she tried to complete the deed with vomit breath and chunks next to her and most likely in her hair. Romantic.

thats something youll remember for the rest of your life.

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1509
  • Illusion Flip
« Reply #1445 on: June 26, 2014, 09:08:53 AM »
1)

I met this chick years ago on myspace. She was this fake redhead with small tits but an ass to die for.
I only talked to her on myspace and after a while we met up.

Within 15 minutes she was giving me head behind the busstop. It was awesome.

After a while we started dating and this chick was kinky as hell.

One night we went to a hip hop party at some big club. the place was packed and we were dancing in the crowd.
She starts grinding me, and my dick gets hard. She's wearing high heels and a short skirt.
She notices my dick is hard and "whispers, be right back in my ear". after 5 minutes she comes back and starts grinding again.
She puts my hand under her skirt and I notice that she took off her panties.

So this chick is dancing right in front of me with no panties on. We go to the lounge area and she sits on my lap, with one hand she unzips my pants and starts riding me. The place was packed, I was super embarrassed and shy, but she just didn't care. She sat with her face away from me, and just worked it. After a while I came super hard, but I think no one noticed... and she didn't care anyway if anyone did.

So I zip up, order drinks, and she walks back to the dance floor.
Cum was dripping all on the floor. So a couple of hundred people danced in cum.

Awesome.

2)

The chick was into fucking in public places. For our 6 months, we went to a fancy restaurant and we got some table in the corner of the room. It was actually a very romantic setting. She was drinking wine and getting tipsy. So she got horny and she was rubbing my dick with her feet. At first I could resist, and I was like, "come on Sara, not here!" but man, the girl was hot as hell so I just gave up. I got hard as fuck and she noticed right away. She immediately moved her chair and sat right next to me, and started jacking me off under the table.

When I came, she was holding this crystal wine glass, so I came into the glass.
She moved back across the table, looked in my eyes, and started drinking cum from the glass like nothing happened.

That was probably the coolest image I've ever seen.

3)

AGAIN, public place. We went for late night walk into the fields where I live. And she had a thing with cornfields. So she got horny and pulled me into the cornfield, after 2 minutes we were fucking like crazy. It was dark and I couldn't see shit and she wanted it doggy.
So I made that pussy wet and stuck it in. After a while she sat on top of me and went for it like hell. After a while she jumps up and starts crying " aaaaaaaaaaargh! fucking hell you dick!!!" I was freaking ou and didn't know what happend, tok my mobile phone and her legs were dripping with blood. I stuck in her ass without noticing and she was fucking PISSED. She punched me in the face and I was pissed because I didn't do it on purpose...

Didn't talk for 2 weeks when I one of a sudden I get an email with an attached video. It was her fingering herself and after a while she stuck a dildo in her ass. That she stops and says "I've been practicing..." and blow a kiss to the webcam. I was stunned and fucking horny. I called her up and begged her to come over. But she was at school and could only come over the next day.

The next day she shows up at the door, she acts like tha perfect daughter in law, and my parents are happy that she's back. We go up stairs and within 5 minutes were fucking. She gets on top and sticks my dick in her ass. Rides it till I come like crazy and we cuddled for hours after that.

Best sex ever, hands down.

after a while shit went downhill, she went to college and met some meathead there...

She also has like 3 kids now and she STILL super hot... fucking lucky bastard that got her to marry him.

I think some of your readership would appreciate a photo or two since our capacity for imagination is limited.  Thank you.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1446 on: June 26, 2014, 10:48:04 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Yeah, my girl tried to keep going too, but I lost my boner, and that's when she lost it. Luckily we were in her bedroom.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #1447 on: June 26, 2014, 10:53:36 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
Yeah, my girl tried to keep going too, but I lost my boner, and that's when she lost it. Luckily we were in her bedroom.
Boners and vomit are like oil and water, just don't mix.

ttching!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 65214
  • Smilin' Mercenary
« Reply #1448 on: June 26, 2014, 11:45:55 AM »
Boners and vomit are like oil and water, just don't mix.

Unless you mix them with soap alcohol in order to create favorable chemistry.

Random Matt

• Rep: 8
« Reply #1449 on: June 26, 2014, 03:09:01 PM »
Gip, you got a Roman shower.

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
« Reply #1450 on: June 26, 2014, 03:14:25 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

at least you weren't in your classroom!   ;)

the girl crying thing is the worst, but it usually comes from a decent story. ive had at least 3 girls cry while my dick was inside them for one reason or another. the other night my girlfriend got drunk and super emotional and was going on and on about babies. its been 2.5 years of dating and ive never cum inside her for a million reasons but we were having pretty passionate drunk sex and she was begging me to cum inside her. i had already jerked off twice that day so figured i'd be shooting blanks, plus like i said i was drunk, so i did it. felt awesome but i dont think i finished cumming before she was crying hysterically. for 45 minutes. she went and did the accident pill the next morning and im sure its all good now. my way to make it even on the $50 pill was to buy chinese food for dinner...little did she know i was already planning on getting chinese food for us that night.

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #1451 on: June 26, 2014, 03:56:27 PM »
^lol ur cold hearted with the chinese food
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1452 on: June 26, 2014, 04:26:41 PM »
^lol ur cold hearted with the chinese food

hehehe

MostlyLurkin'

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -49
« Reply #1453 on: June 26, 2014, 05:29:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

at least you weren't in your classroom!   ;)

the girl crying thing is the worst, but it usually comes from a decent story. ive had at least 3 girls cry while my dick was inside them for one reason or another. the other night my girlfriend got drunk and super emotional and was going on and on about babies. its been 2.5 years of dating and ive never cum inside her for a million reasons but we were having pretty passionate drunk sex and she was begging me to cum inside her. i had already jerked off twice that day so figured i'd be shooting blanks, plus like i said i was drunk, so i did it. felt awesome but i dont think i finished cumming before she was crying hysterically. for 45 minutes. she went and did the accident pill the next morning and im sure its all good now. my way to make it even on the $50 pill was to buy chinese food for dinner...little did she know i was already planning on getting chinese food for us that night.

Haha! Classic.

Iceman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 433
« Reply #1454 on: June 27, 2014, 09:48:32 AM »
never read this thread before. just read the last 2 pages. damn distant & jimi, you're killing it!

was at the hotel bar after a wedding recently and for some reason the mother of the bride (married), her sister (also married), and her sister's daughters were all up on me. like a family competition of sorts. long story short, i avoided the girls because they weren't even 20 yet, and even though the elder two's husbands were right there, they were still being flirty and even aggressive with it. so at one point i whisper into the mother of the teenage girls ear to meet me in the dark hallway by the bathrooms in 5 min. sure enough she shows and without speaking a word we go right at it. i lift the front of her dress up and bang her against the wall for a quickie. then i tell her to take her time going back to the bar so i can be there for a few minutes first to avoid suspicion. funny thing, her husband didn't know and he seemed to really like me. he invited me to stay with them if i ever find myself on the left coast.

redhatchet

• Rep: 44
« Reply #1455 on: June 27, 2014, 11:11:32 AM »
never read this thread before. just read the last 2 pages. damn distant & jimi, you're killing it!

was at the hotel bar after a wedding recently and for some reason the mother of the bride (married), her sister (also married), and her sister's daughters were all up on me. like a family competition of sorts. long story short, i avoided the girls because they weren't even 20 yet, and even though the elder two's husbands were right there, they were still being flirty and even aggressive with it. so at one point i whisper into the mother of the teenage girls ear to meet me in the dark hallway by the bathrooms in 5 min. sure enough she shows and without speaking a word we go right at it. i lift the front of her dress up and bang her against the wall for a quickie. then i tell her to take her time going back to the bar so i can be there for a few minutes first to avoid suspicion. funny thing, her husband didn't know and he seemed to really like me. he invited me to stay with them if i ever find myself on the left coast.

Legendary.

Got a blowjob in the back seat of my car last night, and I'm almost positive as I finished she swallowed it. Then proceeded to puke in her mouth and swallow it. She gagged a couple more times and I opened the car door to make sure she didn't spew in my car, but luckily she was fine. Couple sips of water and she was all good to go. Gave her a hug. She was a trooper.
Maybe I'm just so cool I wanna die.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #1456 on: June 27, 2014, 12:05:07 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Legendary.

Got a blowjob in the back seat of my car last night, and I'm almost positive as I finished she swallowed it. Then proceeded to puke in her mouth and swallow it. She gagged a couple more times and I opened the car door to make sure she didn't spew in my car, but luckily she was fine. Couple sips of water and she was all good to go. Gave her a hug. She was a trooper.

nice!

question for you guys. do most girls let you cum in their mouths, and do they usually swallow it?

ive only been with two girls, both have been girlfriends. first one didnt suck dick at all. i got her to once, but i had to try to nicely ask her and right before she did she said "i dont like giving head. it kind of grosses me out and i know im not very good at it. but ill try." im not heartless, so after hearing that, there was no way i could enjoy it and went soft after about a minute. my girlfriend now gives amazing head. the first time she did it i stopped her when i felt like i was going to cum and she said "what? you dont like it?" and i said "no, it feels amazing. i just dont want to cum in your mouth" because all i could think of was "you cum in my mouth and ill kill you". she said "why not? dont you want to get off?" i think then she knew that i had never had a good blowjob before, and went to town on me. i came in her mouth and she swallowed it down like a pro. no gag, no hesitation and thats how its always been with her. since ive only been with two girls who were total opposites in the BJ department, ive always wondered what most other girls do when they give head. it always seems like swallowing is such a big deal, but it doesnt phase my girlfriend at all, so i dont know why its always talked about like its a big deal.

edit: my first girlfriend said to me right before she put her mouth on my dick "if you cum in my mouth, ill kill you and we will never do this again". thats why i had that thought the first time my current girlfriend gave me head.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 12:53:15 PM by JB »

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1457 on: June 27, 2014, 12:19:28 PM »
my ex said she didnt mind and swallowed the first couple times, but after that she would start aiming my dick anywhere but at her. one time while finishing laying down i jizzed all the way onto my face. it wasnt awkard though. it was when she would whine and complain that she was bad at it and have temper tantrums if i didnt cum. that was the worst, so much pressure to perform and then u cant even enjoy it, i ended up just telling her i didnt want them anymore because it was such an ordeal, it was stupid

EricF

« Reply #1458 on: June 27, 2014, 12:49:43 PM »
When I was 16 I went to a small house party at my buddy's place. You know the deal: parents are out of town, someone gets shitty vodka, things get weird. When the night was over I passed out on the couch at 3am, woke up at 11 or something. I got up to go make a pot of coffee and and see who's still around and when I walked into the kitchen in bare feet I stepped into something cold and wet. I look down and my foot is on top of a used rubber. Never found out whose it was, but there were only like 4 of us left minus the girls. Havent talked to any of them since.

Iceman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 433
« Reply #1459 on: June 27, 2014, 03:08:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Legendary.

[close]

nice!

question for you guys. do most girls let you cum in their mouths, and do they usually swallow it?

ive only been with two girls, both have been girlfriends. first one didnt suck dick at all. i got her to once, but i had to try to nicely ask her and right before she did she said "i dont like giving head. it kind of grosses me out and i know im not very good at it. but ill try." im not heartless, so after hearing that, there was no way i could enjoy it and went soft after about a minute. my girlfriend now gives amazing head. the first time she did it i stopped her when i felt like i was going to cum and she said "what? you dont like it?" and i said "no, it feels amazing. i just dont want to cum in your mouth" because all i could think of was "you cum in my mouth and ill kill you". she said "why not? dont you want to get off?" i think then she knew that i had never had a good blowjob before, and went to town on me. i came in her mouth and she swallowed it down like a pro. no gag, no hesitation and thats how its always been with her. since ive only been with two girls who were total opposites in the BJ department, ive always wondered what most other girls do when they give head. it always seems like swallowing is such a big deal, but it doesnt phase my girlfriend at all, so i dont know why its always talked about like its a big deal.

edit: my first girlfriend said to me right before she put her mouth on my dick "if you cum in my mouth, ill kill you and we will never do this again". thats why i had that thought the first time my current girlfriend gave me head.

in my experience, most girls will swallow, but i definitely get the vibe that some of them are only doing it to impress so they can lock you down. however, i'm kind of the opposite of you in that i have chosen to be single most of my adult life, because, honestly, i'm kind of a slut. which, i guess says something about some of the girls i have been with as well. so we probably target different types of ladies. some of the more monogamous pals might have more relevant info for you.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 03:10:51 PM by Iceman »

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1460 on: June 27, 2014, 04:03:16 PM »
In my experience if they'll suck it, they'll swallow too. Im a huge pervert and horny bastard but somehow end up with long term girlfriends. they all will do whatever you want to get you to like them and stick around and after 2-3 years its pretty much up to them what you get and when you get it. you spend the next 50 years trying not to resent them or cheat. then you die.  :-\

stay single.

scorpion1001

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 40
  • All Hail Carroll
« Reply #1461 on: June 27, 2014, 09:25:45 PM »
JB marry that woman. I've been banging my ex for a few months now and that woman takes it upon herself like its her god-given duty to give me a BJ every time we fuck. she legitimately does it for her own pleasure

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1462 on: June 29, 2014, 04:29:43 PM »
I think the rule with cumming in mouths during bj's is this:
If you don't warn her when you are going to cum at least the first time, you are a dick
If you warn her and she pulls away, she is a bitch.

One time a girl gave me a hand job, and told me to tell her when I was going to get off. I did, and she finished the hand job in her mouth. I wasn't complaining, but it was odd.

saucy ragu

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 517
« Reply #1463 on: June 29, 2014, 06:47:11 PM »
If you don't warn her when you are going to cum at least the first time, you are a dick

One time a girl gave me a hand job, and told me to tell her when I was going to get off. I did, and she finished the hand job in her mouth. I wasn't complaining, but it was odd.

That's oddsome.
Quote from: brent
sorrymom, when 112 sing to you what kinda feelin do it bring to you?

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1464 on: June 30, 2014, 01:21:02 AM »
we were an hour up a mountain on a dirt road and came upon a girl changing on the side of the road today. awkward for her only tho!!!

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 976
« Reply #1465 on: July 03, 2014, 12:08:08 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

That's oddsome.
I've had that happen once, but I was 17 and the girl took it upon herself to hoover it down when I gave her the warning. I guess I didn't know that was even an option.

Most girls (in my experience) swallow. I've only had a handful of girls that I've ever been with that even hesitated at it, and only one of them flat-out refused, but for some reason she was fine with me cumming on her face...so...weird, but I'll take it.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 182
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #1466 on: July 03, 2014, 10:00:51 PM »
but for some reason she was fine with me cumming on her face...so...weird, but I'll take it.

weird? next time you blow a load i dare you to taste some of your own cum. now, would you rather get a little bit of that on your face or shotgun a whole load down your throat? ::)

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #1467 on: July 04, 2014, 05:43:56 AM »
Expand Quote
but for some reason she was fine with me cumming on her face...so...weird, but I'll take it.
[close]

weird? next time you blow a load i dare you to taste some of your own cum. now, would you rather get a little bit of that on your face or shotgun a whole load down your throat? ::)
I hate decisions.

PumpkinEsc0bar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -127
  • cleaner than a broke dick dog
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1468 on: July 04, 2014, 07:08:08 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

That's oddsome.
[close]
I've had that happen once, but I was 17 and the girl took it upon herself to hoover it down when I gave her the warning. I guess I didn't know that was even an option.

Most girls (in my experience) swallow. I've only had a handful of girls that I've ever been with that even hesitated at it, and only one of them flat-out refused, but for some reason she was fine with me cumming on her face...so...weird, but I'll take it.

I used to hook up with this girl, had sex a few times without a condom. Obviously she wouldn't let me finish inside her so I'd pull out but she wouldn't let me finish on her or anywhere close, had to like.. run to the bathroom or like blow it in the garbage can. I feel like that's fucked up idk she was Asian and really picky about everything

dirtyweemidden

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
« Reply #1469 on: July 04, 2014, 07:59:48 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

damn thats cold haha

[close]

[close]

I used to hook up with this girl, had sex a few times without a condom. Obviously she wouldn't let me finish inside her so I'd pull out but she wouldn't let me finish on her or anywhere close, had to like.. run to the bathroom or like blow it in the garbage can. I feel like that's fucked up idk she was Asian and really picky about everything

That's oddsome.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 05:08:29 AM by dirtyweemidden »