Author Topic: Breaking Bad  (Read 152233 times)

scorpion1001

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 40
  • All Hail Carroll
Re: Breaking Bad
« Reply #480 on: August 26, 2012, 09:25:31 PM »
Walt or Jessie better hit this.

fuck i knew i couldnt be the only one that found her attractive

PAWL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -59
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #481 on: August 26, 2012, 10:15:25 PM »
shit done hit the fan doe
yo mike mo new age ape style high five with my reborn hand.

2008 psychedelic experience. thanks.

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 365
« Reply #482 on: August 26, 2012, 10:44:30 PM »
I'm fucking pissed.

frisco

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
« Reply #483 on: August 27, 2012, 12:58:35 AM »
"Shut the fuck up and let me die in peace"

Fitting that he ends with the best closing line ever.

But yea that fucking sucks. I don't even care what direction the show goes, guaranteed Hank finds out who Walt really is just in time for the season to end, then they drag it out another season.

Walt is no longer a likeable character, and not just because he killed Mike

SFblah

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 668
« Reply #484 on: August 27, 2012, 07:41:02 AM »
Walt is so fucked now. Mike is gone, Jesse seems to have walked away from the money just to get away, and now he's stuck with Todd.

What I can see Walt can't comprehend is Jesse leaving the money and Todd saying he'll talk about money later after he's learned it well enough. Walt is driven by money and there's two people who are driven by other things.

Obviously Todd's Uncle in prison looks like he will take care of the 9 guys on the list unless one of them flips first.

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 976
« Reply #485 on: August 27, 2012, 08:01:30 AM »
Walt is power drunk. Not so much the money, but the obsession with creating an empire. Jesse and Skyler had a little moment where they locked eyes and both of them could relate about each others' helpless position under Walt.

With Mike dead, Jesse out, and Walter acting like a complete and total dickhead...I don't really even want to watch the show anymore.

holden caulfield

• Rep: -33
« Reply #486 on: August 27, 2012, 08:07:49 AM »
Walt is so fucked now. Mike is gone, Jesse seems to have walked away from the money just to get away, and now he's stuck with Todd.

What I can see Walt can't comprehend is Jesse leaving the money and Todd saying he'll talk about money later after he's learned it well enough. Walt is driven by money and there's two people who are driven by other things.

Obviously Todd's Uncle in prison looks like he will take care of the 9 guys on the list unless one of them flips first.

Not at all.

tag_king

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 275
« Reply #487 on: August 27, 2012, 08:33:45 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Not at all.

He's in the empire business. I hated that line. It was nice to see Hank finally have a mild freak out after he realized what he did. He's a fully on sociopath though, which really shows when he realizes he could have gotten the information else where. Are we thinking the end of the full season will be catching up to him in the diner celebrating his birthday, or will that be the end of the half? Either way, the season split is regular and they should have just had a 6th season.

Mundungus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
  • ∆∆∆
« Reply #488 on: August 27, 2012, 09:03:01 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Not at all.
[close]

He's in the empire business. I hated that line. It was nice to see Walt finally have a mild freak out after he realized what he did. He's a fully on sociopath though, which really shows when he realizes he could have gotten the information else where. Are we thinking the end of the full season will be catching up to him in the diner celebrating his birthday, or will that be the end of the half? Either way, the season split is regular and they should have just had a 6th season.

I came here to say that I have no reason to watch the show anymore, but I see that's already been covered.

holden caulfield

• Rep: -33
« Reply #489 on: August 27, 2012, 09:19:23 AM »
LIES. you will all be back. fact.

saucy ragu

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 517
« Reply #490 on: August 27, 2012, 09:45:16 AM »
I don't see why a few of you don't want to see the show anymore. Walt's downward spiral has finally allowed his ego to put a prick in simple judgement calls, causing it to explode into an unnecessarily violent situation. Even his manipulative tactics have begun to be repelled by his most oft-played victims (Jesse, Mike). We all know this kind of business, with as many deaths as we've seen already, can't end well for Walt whether he lives or dies. And as the series comes to it's impending end, those close to him will start to die off until he does, and probably after. He doesn't have to be likable, that's not the point. The point is he was, and now he's turned into a monster. It would be similar to Harvey Dent from The Dark Knight if he had survived and was able to bring hell on a few more lives before he finally kicked it. Why would you want to deny yourself of watching the full culmination of his breaking bad?
Quote from: brent
sorrymom, when 112 sing to you what kinda feelin do it bring to you?

tag_king

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 275
« Reply #491 on: August 27, 2012, 10:20:09 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Not at all.
[close]

He's in the empire business. I hated that line. It was nice to see Walt finally have a mild freak out after he realized what he did. He's a fully on sociopath though, which really shows when he realizes he could have gotten the information else where. Are we thinking the end of the full season will be catching up to him in the diner celebrating his birthday, or will that be the end of the half? Either way, the season split is regular and they should have just had a 6th season.
[close]

I came here to say that I have no reason to watch the show anymore, but I see that's already been covered.

Ah shit. Those names get mixed up with me for some reason, obviously.

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 976
« Reply #492 on: August 27, 2012, 10:30:36 AM »
I'll s
I don't see why a few of you don't want to see the show anymore. Walt's downward spiral has finally allowed his ego to put a prick in simple judgement calls, causing it to explode into an unnecessarily violent situation. Even his manipulative tactics have begun to be repelled by his most oft-played victims (Jesse, Mike). We all know this kind of business, with as many deaths as we've seen already, can't end well for Walt whether he lives or dies. And as the series comes to it's impending end, those close to him will start to die off until he does, and probably after. He doesn't have to be likable, that's not the point. The point is he was, and now he's turned into a monster. It would be similar to Harvey Dent from The Dark Knight if he had survived and was able to bring hell on a few more lives before he finally kicked it. Why would you want to deny yourself of watching the full culmination of his breaking bad?
Agreed on that good fellow. This is no longer a story about a man doing what he has to, in order to provide for his loved ones...but more a story of a power-hungry beast, atoning for his past shortfall of missing out on building an empire. He is driven, focused and refuses to let anybody stand in the way of building a chemical empire now.

For me to enjoy a show (personally), there needs to be somebody who I'm rooting for. In this case, I'll only be tuning in to Breaking Bad just to see somebody give Walter a what-for, or for Skyler to be taken down, gasping for air after being poisoned. Actually, my high hope is for Jesse to get out of the business clean and to start a life of his own, devoid of all connections to the drug game. It's still an excellent show. By no means am I saying the show is degrading in quality, and if anything, Cranston is putting on a better show now than in the first two seasons.

Dr Steve Brule

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 68
« Reply #493 on: August 27, 2012, 11:10:45 AM »
You guys are really all butt hurt that Mike got killed off?  It was inevitable.  At least instead of him just retiring, the show has a lot more to work with after Walt killing Mike.  A lot of potential plot to work with now that Walt has returned to being a human being after realizing what he had done to Mike.  The beginning of the episode he was Heisenberg, now he is solely Walter White.
For Your Health

SFblah

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #494 on: August 27, 2012, 11:42:30 AM »
I think Todd is going to prove to be a bad choice for Walt.

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2533
« Reply #495 on: August 27, 2012, 12:42:27 PM »
You guys are really all butt hurt that Mike got killed off? 

Of course we are. Now there won't be a Mike spin off, ya dummy!
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

chitownchaz

• Rep: 3
« Reply #496 on: August 27, 2012, 03:48:35 PM »
man everyones gonna be watching till the bitter end. you guys just want a show about a group of dudes cookin meth and the bumps in the road? hell no you guys want to see car wrecks and won't wanna look away.

walt's nuts. skyler's about to puff the hell out of that ricin cigarette and she's done. it's gonna be walt and walt jr alone at the end. jesse's gonna dip with his girl.

bye

frisco

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #497 on: August 27, 2012, 05:09:44 PM »

And of course everyone is going to keep watching, stop saying that shit.

chuck d

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 234
« Reply #498 on: August 27, 2012, 05:54:06 PM »
Hank's boss promoting him with the understanding that he has to give up the case, then reiterating and "bottom-lining" to Hank that he is to stop following Mike, seems to imply his boss and Mike had some connection.

edit:
« Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 06:01:25 PM by chuck d »

Unbridled Technical Precision

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -329
  • C.H.Z.
« Reply #499 on: August 28, 2012, 10:13:49 AM »
FOR THOSE THAT THINK WALT ISN'T GOING TO DIE, YOU ARE ALL GOD DAMN FOOLS

SFblah

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #500 on: August 28, 2012, 11:01:35 AM »

I believe he will. Some people say Jesse doing it would be too cliche, but I don't. The person who doesn't want anyone killed will make an exception for Walt especially after finding out any of the things he did in the past.

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1312
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #501 on: August 28, 2012, 09:21:41 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I believe he will. Some people say Jesse doing it would be too cliche, but I don't. The person who doesn't want anyone killed will make an exception for Walt especially after finding out any of the things he did in the past.
jesse would be the logical candidate but i secretly hope its walt jr.

max power

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 675
« Reply #502 on: August 28, 2012, 09:26:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
jesse would be the logical candidate but i secretly hope its walt jr.
nah, it's def gonna be badger

jojo_fosho

• Rep: -2
« Reply #503 on: August 28, 2012, 11:56:01 PM »
Maybe Todd will off him once he nails down Walts cooking method.

frisco

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #504 on: August 28, 2012, 11:59:59 PM »

foureyedjim

« Reply #505 on: August 29, 2012, 12:23:04 AM »
Next week:

chuck d

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 234
« Reply #506 on: August 29, 2012, 03:08:12 PM »

Unbridled Technical Precision

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -329
  • C.H.Z.
« Reply #507 on: August 29, 2012, 03:12:40 PM »
wait, the next episode is the last? really? that makes me sad

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 169
« Reply #508 on: August 29, 2012, 03:52:15 PM »
It's the last. Until next summer, when they actually end the series. They're doing it wrong, but oh well. We can look forward to starting the last season of Breaking Bad maybe around the same time that the new season of Arrested Development is wrapping up on netflix...

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

fulfillthedream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 373
« Reply #509 on: August 29, 2012, 10:06:02 PM »
good looks foureyed for next weeks previews. i stream it so i never get the chance to see the previews.
Skateboarding is like jacking-off, it's that good- Jeremy Klein

[